3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
The Shoppes at Palazzo
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/table-10
- Phone: 7026076363x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm ; Happy Hours: Daily: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Seafood, Creole
- Executive Chef: Tim Doolittle
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table 10
Table 10 is the junction between casual dining and world-class food – mixing hip design with a bit of New Orleans’ mystique. The Food Bar, a lively feature of many of Emeril’s restaurants, presents uninterrupted views of the grill stations and the busy kitchen as well as two flaming rotisseries that are used continuously throughout the day. Oversized steel columns and beams frame the restaurant’s front façade, with colored glass canopies opening out over the sidewalk café, where guests can experience lush views of The Grand Canal Shoppes atrium. With semi-private rooms that can accommodate 20-65 guests and availability for restaurant buy-outs, our experienced event planning staff can accommodate your every need.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 10 reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (60)special occasion (57)romantic (42)good for groups (30)notable wine list (26)great for lunch (14)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (7)hot spot (7)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Sit at the Chef Bar AreaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/4/2014My husband and I sat at the Chef Bar area and had the tasting menu. It was fantastic, the grill chef was really nice talked to us while cooking and we saw all the action. It was really fun and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty goodCaliLuvDined on 5/3/2014The food was good, loved the candied bacon. The seating arrangements weren't so great. We were rubbing elbows with other guest and able to hear there conversations, which made it hard to carry a conversation of our own througu the noise. Service was good, despite the long wait between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Emeril MealSethVIPDined on 5/3/2014This was our first time at Table 10, and we were not disappointed. We all did the tasting menu, which is a fabulous deal. Thoroughly enjoyed every course. The Banana Cream Pie was far and away the best I have ever had.Special Features:
- Emeril's restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/30/2014This is the 2nd Emeril restaurant where I've eaten...wonderful food. very attentive staff.Special Features:
- Table 10OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2014We like going to Emeril's restaurants and Table 10 did not disappoint! Selected the four course special and the options made for a very tasty dining experience. Would recommend if you're in Vegas.Special Features:
- Table 10ppcviewsVIPDined on 4/29/2014The Spring Tasting Menu was a very good deal. You are able to try several interesting menu items for a reasonable price of $45.00Special Features:
- Well Worth a dinner here.VisitorfromRIDined on 4/26/2014We debated over several restaurants, relative to a show at the Winn. This was Great deal and the food was far better than we expected. We ordered the 4 course tasting menu. We really respected that they did not want to rush us, but when we said that we had a show, they stepped it up. Service was very attentive, change of silverware with every course. They always refilled the water, several times! The meal was smaller portions as a tasting menu usually is, but each was perfectly prepared and cooked. I had a fish fillet that was very small, but... Perfect. My husband has a steak fillet, which he said was one of the best that he had. We would for sure return, and recommend it.Special Features:
- Adventurous menu2kokonutsDined on 4/26/2014Best cooked octopus salad ever! My husband was never a fan of octopus until Table 10. The Seared Scallops were made to perfection. The Beef Tartare and Bone Marrow were satisfying. The simple Hawaiian malasadas was taken up a notch by the White Chocolate Malasadas which went well with their coffee. Our two male waiters gave great service. We like the adventurous menu. We will be back with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something newOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/25/2014I had the four course. For about the same price as a steak I got to try their jumbolia (a little watery, but not bad), southern spicy bacon (cyan and maple), a real tender filet (cooked to perfection, juicy, and almost fork tender), and finished off with a banana pudding pie (real chunks of banana). The wife had a mixed salad, and was impressed on how fresh and flavorful everything was. And the kid, who was not hungry, downed a plate of wings that were juicy, but not greasy. We will return the next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- You can do betterSmileyVIPDined on 4/25/2014Very disappointing. Below average food and service. My waiter spent more time talking to manager then waiting tables. Tables are right on top of one another, I dined with two loud little brats next to mine. Overpriced.
- Best steak ever!!FerdDined on 4/22/2014Had the 16oz. Ribeye. It was the best steak that I have ever had. The rest of the meal was terrific as well. However, we were there celebrating our 25th Anniversary and the poor waitress was basicall waiting on the whole side of the resteraunt with little or no support from the rest of the staff. 1 table got up and walked out and another was about to until talked out of it by the server. We expected great food as well as great service. We even had to wait 10-15 minutes to get asked if wanted a 2nd drink. Inexcusable for such a nice place.Special Features:
- not as good as I hopedtwofoodiesDined on 4/19/2014Going to an Emril Lagasse restaurant we expected a little better food than we got. My husband got the four course meal with the filet as an entree and I got the halibut. The descriptions were a whole lot better than the food turned out to be. The fish was very bland and not appetizing and I can cook a better filet from Costco at home. We didn't finish our meals and hoped the dessert coming would please and it did. The dessert was the best part. We had 6-7 servers throughout the meal so we never knew who was attending our table. All in all it was okay, but did not live up to the expectation a famous chef has and was not worth the price.
- Great night in VegasRoboDined on 4/18/2014Had an outstanding dinner here. Food was terrific. I had the filet which arrived hot and barely needed my knife. Appetizer was barbecued shrimp which were excellent. My wife loved her duck breast just as much. Service was very good, just took a little too long to come get my bill after I paid. Nice atmosphere. Will come here again next time I am in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkKarenahDined on 4/18/2014Not terrific for the Vegas scene - food was OK, service good, but expected a lot better food for the prices compared with other Vegas restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Table 10 - Palazzo four course $45BlondersHolmvikDined on 4/15/2014Great value and phenimenal service! Food was a pleasant surprise! Hard to find a better value for a very nice meal on the strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice dininglisacrDined on 4/14/2014first time at this restaurant We had the spring special which was afour course meal. Portions were small but we seemed to be satisfied at tbe end of the night. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Spring Taste at Table 10MC54Dined on 4/12/2014We recently celebrated one of those big birthdays that ends with a "0" with dinner at Table 10. My wife and I each ordered from their Spring Taste of Table 10 Menu -- Four Courses for $45. What an incredible deal -- we chose the Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo, Emeril's New Orleans BBQ Shrimp/Candied Bacon, Colorado Filet Mignons and Emeril's Banana Cream Pie/Chocolate Mousse. The food, service, wine and price were perfection. BAM, dinner was a huge hit with us!Special Features:
- The food was GREAT!!! JustAnthonyDined on 4/12/2014The food was GREAT!!! Just what we wanted for a quiet, romantic birthday dinnerSpecial Features:
- Excellent!!GermovezDined on 4/11/2014My girlfriend and i were trully pleased with the service, the food, the atmostphere... everything was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding !!SchnauzadianDined on 4/10/2014It was the second time I have had dinner at Table 10 in past 6 weeks. This experience was just as amazing as the first. Without a doubt, the best Short Rib I have ever had !! The attention to customer service really puts this place over the top. It will clearly be a priority for me on my next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/8/2014Our second time to table Ten and again, everything was superbSpecial Features:
- Amazing $45 for 4 course mealChiFamily2014VIPDined on 4/5/2014Wonderful place for dinner. Have had dinner there each time we return to Vegas. Twice this trip. The $45 4 course dinner was a exceptional deal, and excellent value. The California Halibut was very good. Will definitely be back for next trip in June 2014.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not sure worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2014In Las Vegas, there are way better options for the same price. Luke warm food and seasoning was minimal. Desert was to be hot, was cold.
- An Emeril hit & missG1099Dined on 4/4/2014Food was good, and a diverse menu will satifsy everyone in the group. But service was slow, especially at the end of the meal. After we declined dessert, it took 20 minutes to get the check, and at least another 10 to pay. The space is OK - comfortable, but dark and drab.
- A GemLuv2dineDined on 4/4/2014What a wonderful dining experience. The staff was friendly and professional. I opted for the 4 course prix fixe and the waiter was knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me to choose a wine to go along with my meal choice. Dessert was a spiritual experience! The banana cream pie was like nothing I've ever tasted. Rich banana flavor, light cream, the crust amazing. I can't wait to go back to Table 10.Special Features:
- Great spot for meetings whenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/3/2014Great spot for meetings when attending a convention at the Sands.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 10 GemSusanGDined on 4/2/2014Four of us dined at Table 10, Las Vegas this past weekend. Making the reservation through Open Table was a breeze. Loved the restaurant...very vibrant, energetic scene. Food was very good; interesting menu. Service was good considering it was very busy. The only thing missing was a cajan etouffee dish which we wanted to try. Had a bit of hard time finding the restaurant. We went into the Venetian Hotel thinking it was within the restaurant row, only to be directed off to the Shoppes at the Palazzo which was quite a walk. So be advised to enter at that end rather than the Hotel entrance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service were bothreviewer3Dined on 3/29/2014Food and service were both excellent. The tasting menu was a great deal with 4 courses for $45. Everything we had was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fairOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014I am glad we only paid for the tasting menu. Out of our 4 dishes each So 8 total 3 were good two of those being desert. Such a shame really as we had been looking forward to this meal being a high light of our vegas trip. Hopefully we caught the restaurant on a bad night but we won't be going back to try again
- Perfect for our Vegas date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Everything was outstanding at a very reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unpretentious yet elegantseadubyaDined on 3/29/2014Nice to be given the happy hour wine price on a 5 pm table unexpectedly wonderful value Will recommend to all friends visiting VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spring tasting menuBrschDined on 3/28/2014The wait staff did an excellent job and the food was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food! A bit out of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/27/2014great food! A bit out of the way and hard to find. I don't think a lot of people know about this place, but one of the best places to eat at in Vegas. Loved it and its pretty hard for me to like the food, coming from San Francisco.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food! The lamb shankOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2014Excellent food! The lamb shank was among the best I've had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very lovely experience!VegetarianBayScallopsDined on 3/23/2014The service was spot on, with each team member paying close attention to detail and our entire experience. They were very accommodating to vegetarian needs, providing the same level of yumm the meat eaters received. Would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodDenverjeffVIPDined on 3/18/2014Expected more from the restaurant. Service was great but the food did not blow me away. Although, the bacon appetizer is out of this world!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner511LDined on 3/14/2014We read local restaurant reviews on our last trip and decided to try Table 10. We made our reservation for a Friday evening and when we arrived to the location we were greeted by a friendly hostess and immediately seated. The wine/drink list is impressive, our cocktails were original and well prepared. The menu is well thought out and fairly priced, each course was well timed and the food was well prepared. The wait staff was fun & professional and appeared to take great pride in providing top notch service. Overall this was a great place to eat, when in town Table 10 is definitely worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, should be busier.PeakickVIPDined on 3/14/2014It must be the location, on the second floor of the Palazzo that accounts for the sparse amount of tables dining here Friday afternoon. The space is pretty with high ceilings which make it fairly loud even when there are only a couple tables. The food was great, loved the #lvrw2014 menu. House made Pea tortellini was divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second trip....just as goodGCAaseDined on 3/13/2014Wife and I first visited Table 10 in 2008 and had a wonderful meal. After trying some other spots over the years, we decided to go back. Another outstanding meal. Service was top notch - attentive but not hovering. Attention to detail was excellent. I stepped away from the table for a few minutes. During my absence, our main course arrived. The wait staff covered my meal and waited until I returned. That is simply great service. Food presentation was excellent and taste was great. It was another memorable night. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice LunchMarkmanVIPDined on 3/13/2014Really enjoyed lunch here.... sandwiches (shrimp po' boy for me, pork po' boy for my wife)... nice shrimp appetizer and the best little fried dough balls with white chocolate inside and a raspberry dipping sauce for dessert... all food was really good and drinks were good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.