Spago - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Spago - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/9044
- Phone: 7023696300x
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Eric Klein
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Facilities: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558x
A word from Spago - Las Vegas
Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Spago - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Spago - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
170 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (83)special occasion (81)romantic (55)good for groups (51)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (29)hot spot (28)great for brunch (19)great for outdoor dining (15)vibrant bar scene (14)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (12)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (8)Show More
- ToddyDined on 7/12/2014this was the third time that we had dined at SPAGO , prior to attending an event at the colosium theatre and , as usual, the quality of the food and service was first classSpecial Features:
- Extremely bland Shrimp Scampiteamwolfgang14Dined on 7/11/2014I was so excited to eat at SPAGO as I am a huge Wolfgang Puck fan. I was extremely disappointed with my dish. The shrimp scampi was so bland, no seasoning, garlicy, lemon flavor at all! I just didn't eat it. I did ask for salt thinking that would help, and was given coarse salt. It did not help at all. The waiter did ask if I wanted another dish, and I passed. I thought that was very nice and they did take it off our bill. My cousin ordered the same dish and said hers was bland, no seasoning and too much lemon. She did eat half of hers.Special Features:
- Kinda of TastyreneethechefDined on 7/11/2014I wanted to go to a Wolfgang Puck restaurant when I was in Vegas, a lady on the plane recommended Spago. The food was good but for the price the portions could have been a little bigger. I had the wild mushroom pasta and my husband had the Margarita pizza. They both tasted good. The table we sat at wobbled, and in a nice restaurant I expect more from the service staff to fix the table issue. The view was the Caesar shopping area.
- Overpriced but decentSLW1Dined on 7/10/2014We ate at the Spago Cafe Restaurant on our second night in Vegas. It allowed for great people watching in Caesar's Palace but perhaps we lost a bit in our food options. The service was great, and our waitstaff was very attentive. Both my boyfriend and I felt that our meals were a bit overpriced for the quality.
- Great overall. Never disappoints.LegoblocksDined on 7/10/2014We love Spago. As return diners, we have never been disappointed. It offers great food, wonderful ambiance and excellent service. We get many new flavors every time we come and as food lovers, that is a major plus. We always leave Spago for last because it will nwver disappoint and we leave Vegas happy and satisfied with a great food memory to take home with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceBigTableDined on 7/9/2014The waiter, service, food and company was great. There is no complaining from me.Special Features:
- Always a Great ExperiencePattiDined on 7/6/2014The Chopped Salad and the Chinois Chicken Salad are outstanding. They also have great pizza and pasta. I have never had a bad meal or experience here. I eat here fairly often. It is an easy in and out from The Strip. You valet park at the Caesars Forum Shops and take the escalator directly up to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All about the servicetimberVIPDined on 7/5/2014I've been critical about Spago's service and have to say we hit the jackpot this time with our server, Richard. I'll ask for him by name, really solid, friendly, knowledgeable. He guided our guests and they loved his suggestions. Sliders to share, lamb pizza was superb, salmon pizza was as well. Fettucini and grilled salmon, loved both. Cookies were a nice end to a really good meal. Can't say enough good things about Richard....food has always been excellent at Spago and our service was as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful mealPHXLuDined on 6/28/2014Our last night in Vegas could not have been better. Both the halibut and sea bass were well prepared and yummy. And the risotto course was a creamy delight. This was our third trip to Vegas and we pre-planned to return to Spago since it was lovely the last time. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpicedperovoDined on 6/27/2014Food good quality but overpriced, service could be better, waters are not experienced, ambience standard, nothing special for this expensive restaurantSpecial Features:
- Everything was deliciousLadyinCrimsonDined on 6/27/2014Spago is a great dining experience. The food was delicious, a little high priced, but worth it. The service was excellent. Not a place for small children, but I highly recommend Spago to everyone else!Special Features:
- Very niceMuffinDined on 6/26/2014Great food and exceptional service. Very accommodating staff.Special Features:
- Just OKRobertVIPDined on 6/24/2014I ate at Spago in LA years ago. Everything about it was exciting. Now you can find Spago everywhere and the brand suffers from lack of consistency. The food was very good but I would not say excellent. I started with the yellowtail appetizer. When I asked about it the server said that it might be amber jack and that they keep switching the fish. I assumed that if one orders yellowtail, one would get yellowtail. The server could explain little about the menu. Considering the prices and that this is supposed to be fine dining it was a disappointment. The yellowtail was served with faux ginger. It looked like ginger but was thinly sliced melon. I would have preferred the traditional ginger. The octopus app was very good as was the risotto.Special Features:
- Good but not great foodEdieDined on 6/24/2014The service was wonderful, but the food was not the imaginative, excellent quality I'd come to expect from Puck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIBLE ServiceFineDiningDined on 6/23/2014I've been to spago many times before, not just the one in Las Vegas but the one in Beverly Hills too. The food, as always, was delicious, but my appetite was ruined due to the fact that we waited over 1 and half hours for our food which, when finally served, was not what we had ordered. They messed up 4 of our orders and some stuff we asked for never even arrived. McDonalds has far better service. The waiter was also lazy and unsay entice since we were left with empty glasses most of the night and had to call the manager to get our water filled. It's too bad we were with a group and gratuity was included, or else I wouldn't have left a single penny tip. I actually felt bad that I had to pay the bill too after the mediocre services.Special Features:
- Pleasant dinnerLadydiVIPDined on 6/17/2014Enjoyed a relaxing dinner with great food & service after a long day. Portions were on the small side, especially the scallop risotto I ordered; dinner portion had only two large scallops! Excellent bread selection too.Special Features:
- Nice but room for improvement!Guidohorst2014Dined on 6/15/2014Food is great, service a little bit too much. We were guarded by 5 or 6 (maybe more, we lost counting) waiters, each with an individual 'Task'. Since dining in USA never can take more time than 1 hour, 20 minutes max (is this the law?), this much attention is a little overwhelming. Needs to be said: they are all very friendly and really show intrest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaszloDined on 6/15/2014Spago is our favorite place for any reason to go and have a nice dinner,it is always outstanding .Special Features:
- Remarkably poor servicetimberVIPDined on 6/12/2014Food was great, as it always is at Spago. Service--a server named Raluca--was awful. She was so brusque she was just this side of being rude. Clearly wanted us out fast and we didn't cooperate. She brought a drink we didn't order--one person at the table asked for a second drink so Raluca brought two. We told her we didn't order it, she said we did, so we drank it and paid for it to not cause a scene. If she listened as much as she talked, she'd be a better server. She tossed things down, walked away, just honestly an awful example of service anywhere. Her tip, around 12%, reflected the bad service and I hope she blames herself for it and not us for being cheap. She didn't deserve a dime.
- ALWAYS GREATOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/12/2014Spago never fails - it is consistently great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/11/2014The service was terrible for what I assumed would be a nice restaurant. The waiter had a condescending attitude. The bus boy brought us bottled water we didn't ask for and yelled at us for saying we didn't order it. Overall a terrible experience. What I thought would be a wonderful pre-show dinner had the service level of an Applebee's.
- good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2014The food was good. The service was fantastic. However, for all of the notoriety, I expected much more. They were very kind and provided a sampling of desserts for a birthday treat!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/8/2014We were a little disappointed with lunch. Half the food was excellent, half was average at best. Service was great.
- Family DinnerCafeDelReyDined on 6/7/2014The menus is not that expansive. Children went with the cafe menu and ended up with pizza and pasta. We just were not the right clientele for high Class resturante.Special Features:
- Excellent, can't miss restaurantkjf13Dined on 6/7/2014For my second time eating at Spago, it was not a disappointment. Took three friends there to eat in the front "outdoor" portion of the restaurant. Like the casual feel and wonderful menu selections. Had the Rigatoni Bolognese and it was phenomenal! We all enjoyed our meals and each of us had a different beer option. Wine selection was very impressive as well. Service was great and we couldn't have had a better time.Special Features:
- Great EverythingKarebear62Dined on 6/6/2014The Atmosphere was fantastic and the food and service were superb. I would recommend Spago to everyone.
- Sunday night dinnerMikeBVIPDined on 6/1/2014The service was quite good and the waitstaff was pleasant and knowledge. Prices were reasonable by Las Vegas standards. Most of the food was good. My fish special was too done, so it was difficult to take off of the skin and it wasn't moist. Overall the food could have been better. Still, the night was enjoyable because of the good waitstaff. The salads and appetizers were good. We would try it again, but I would send my food back next time I feel it wasn't up to par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazingGoodenoughDined on 5/30/2014I was in town for a sales conference and we got cut loose early. Everyone wanted to go gamble, I wanted to spend my money on dinner. So I went solo. Did a quick search, found spago, and booked the reservation. Then, actually trying to get there was another story. I found it difficult to navigate along the strip on foot. Anyway. Moscow Mule to start. Then chowed down 4 pieces of bread. Good enough, nothing spectacular. Risotto with scallop. Perfect. I then had the Duck. That was also perfect. Skin was super crispy and it was cooked medium, exactly how I wanted it. I was surprisingly full. Skipped dessert. Matt the server was great. It kinda sucked that I had to eat alone, but that was my choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimmurVIPDined on 5/30/2014Short rib was melt in your mouth delicious. Service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceTraveler2014Dined on 5/29/2014excellent FOOD QUALITY /great service /large party at last minute , very happy. Two separate menu options here : CAFE - out front - FINE DINING - back room. 2 choices !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/29/2014we had a nice meal and service was very attentive, would recommend the restaurant to othersI would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star experienceFsquaredDined on 5/29/2014Dinner at Spago was excellent. The food was great and the overall service was the way a fine dining establishment should be. We highly recommend Spago in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/28/2014Dinner was amazing! Chef Eric is easily the BEST CHEF in Las Vegas! ! Thank you for the most unforgettable meal I've had in years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seen it's Best Day's24dinnerVIPDined on 5/27/2014We are living in a changing word and adapting to today's tastes are crucial to real success. Spago's doesn't make it happen anymore. The decor is ancient, menu choices stale,and the fine dining area needs to be refined !! . Thought my guests and I would try that choice ,but after viewing the pricey menu options decided to ask for the casual menu. A better choice,but not great. Try Pucks newer dining choices in Vegas to enjoy the cuisine of the 21st century.
- Always a treatRobertDined on 5/27/2014We have been dining at Spago since it opened here in Las Vegas. It's always a treat for lunch or dinner. Food is always innovative and service is extremely professional. What's not to like.Special Features:
- World Class In All WaysBeauGesteDined on 5/25/2014Special trip to desert Southwest, Las Vegas was staging point. We arrived early & were promptly seated at the best table in the house. A bottle of fine Napa Cab was on the table. It was my wife's birthday & my son had contacted Spago & ordered the wine. Server asked " How's the birthday girl?" Spectacular customer service. Ordered special prawn appitizer; we are from Charleston, SC & known shrimp. Fantastic first course. Chicken & mushroom main courses; perfect portions, amazing taste. Thank you Spago Las Vegas for a restaurant experience second to none. As good as it gets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dinnetIzzyvVIPDined on 5/25/2014As usual Spago is always up to par! from my pineapple mojito to the, pot stickers & kale salad I had for lunch ..The staff is friendly and attentive as always !Special Features:
- Doesn't disappoint!maneeDined on 5/23/2014I wanted to try Spago seeing it was the first fine dining/gourmet restaurant in Las Vegas and continues to hold its place after all these years. We thoroughly enjoyed the food. The scallops were delicious and the veal was super tender. The duck was slightly sweet for my taste but still very good. The best part were the risottos - we had both the shrimp and crab risotto and the black truffle risotto. Heavenly. Our waiter was helpful, friendly and enthusiastic. The only service issue was the water boy - he topped up our glasses with each sip, literally. All in all, I highly recommend Spago, the food was well worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungry foodiestabletoesDined on 5/19/2014Went for a late dinner. Excellent wait staff. Bread was ok, not all the hype. Come hungry and try sharing family style to savor the flavors of more than one dish. Waiter also accommodated mixed selections from bar menu with main dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasting Menu- highly recommendMamaJenDined on 5/19/2014Try the tasting menu and notify the restaurant when you make your reservation. On slower nights, you'll get a feast that you couldn't have dreamed of. On busier nights, you'll still get something unforgettable. And with the wine pairings you might get a little drunk too. The service can't be beat, either. For the past three years, I've have roughly the same wait staff when I go. They will ask if you have any food allergies or sensitivities. Two years ago, I requested one regular menu and one vegetarian. The chef went out of his way to make both delicious, beautiful and roughly equivalent.Special Features:
- The following 1629 reviews are from the Spago - Las Vegas reviews archive.