609 Corona St.
Denver, CO 80218Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table6denver.com/
- Phone: 3038318800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Parker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Reservations are accepted for our private dining room. It is a quieter, more intimate room, which is good for business meetings or for people who just enjoy more privacy with their dining. The room provides seating for up to 18 people.
A word from Table 6
Table 6 is a classic American bistro, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. Chef Carrie Shores prepares succulent dishes, delivered with elegant style and complimented with a dynamic wine list, created by General Manager/Sommelier Aaron Foreman, which represents most of the flourishing wine districts from all over the world. We accept a limited number of reservations in order to provide ample room for walk-in guests. If your desired reservation time is not available we will likely be able to accommodate your party on a walk-in basis. Please visit us at the restaurant or call us at 303-831-8800.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Table 6 - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Table 6 reviews from OpenTable diners
155 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (109)neighborhood gem (93)special occasion (64)romantic (63)notable wine list (50)great for brunch (30)hot spot (26)good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (13)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Service was a bit slow. Food:OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/7/2008Service was a bit slow. Food: one entree great, the other just OK. Knowledgeable wine staff.Special Features:
- Our food was a bit hit orOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2008Our food was a bit hit or miss -- the duck confit was outstanding, as was one appetizer. The "Marcona almond tater tots" were plain tater tots, with almonds with them. Service was spotty; we asked about the wine of the night and were told, "It's a red." When we pressed, she added, "It's Italian." It was extremely loud, so much so that it was a significant relief when we left (almost as loud as a concert). The dessert list was so dull we didn't order. Be forewarned, the menu on the Web site is not what was offered (the appetizer and the entree I wished to try were not on the menu when we were there). My lamb, at $29, was so thick it was a trial to eat. Overpriced for an unenjoyable meal. My feedback note directly to Table 6 went unanswered.Special Features:
- Very good food and wait staff.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2008Very good food and wait staff. Nice wine selections. Had the scallops and they were very good. Cute neighborhood restaurant. Wish it had an outdoor patio!Special Features:
- Everything was terrific...exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/27/2008Everything was terrific...except it was written up as the most romantic restaurant in Denver. It was anything but. However we did enjoy our evening albeit a slightly noisy one.Special Features:
- Although the food was good,GoodVIPDined on 8/13/2008Although the food was good, there wasn't enough variety.Special Features:
- This was our second visitOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/6/2008This was our second visit and again, Table 6 did not disappoint. The chicken was moist and flavorful and the crab cakes were also well prepared. One thing to do differently next time is asked to be seated away from the main dining room which was too noisy.Special Features:
- The food is great- kind ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/5/2008The food is great- kind of Southern US meets French...very interesting- beautiful quality ingredients. The wine list is solid- range of price points and some unusual finds (we had a Ribola from Fruili and a red wine from the Jura!) We had a larger party and my feeling was that they were understaffed- our waitress was great but she didn't have time to tend to us as one would have hoped...we all knew what we wanted long before our order was taken. Regardless- the food and ambiance were great. Next time I'd probably go somewhere else for a party larger than 4- unless we reserved the private dining area in the back.Special Features:
- I have a lot of food allergiesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2008I have a lot of food allergies and they did everything possible to accomodate my needs.Special Features:
- Simple but delicious comfortdeconstructoboyVIPDined on 7/31/2008Simple but delicious comfort food - American, but inflected with Italian and southern French notes.
- A very pleasant surprise inretpedDined on 7/30/2008A very pleasant surprise in an unlikely location. Foods and presentation are simple but wonderful. All four at out table tried different items and were all pleased. A very attentive wait staff and kitchen is so close you feel involved in the presentation. Could even complement the staff on the way out.Special Features:
- I loved it, especially theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/26/2008I loved it, especially the excellent food and kind but unobtrusive service. A gem!Special Features:
- Great atmosphere and wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/18/2008Great atmosphere and wonderful ambiance! Wonderful service, food, wine, and presentation! I wonderful romantic dinner as well as intimate setting for friends.Special Features:
- the food was great! We willOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2008the food was great! We will absolutly go back again!Special Features:
- Really enjoyed our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/17/2008Really enjoyed our dinner - good food, interesting menu with good options, nice atmosphere, good service. Very nice evening out!Special Features:
- Dining at Table 6 always makesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2008Dining at Table 6 always makes for an enjoyable evening of fine food in a delightful neighborhood atmosphere. This time the service was excellent to start off with, but dwindled a bit about halfway through the meal. This was unusual, however, I attribute it to the restaurant being slammed with diners - maybe due to the article in the new 5280?Special Features:
- Service was marginal, menuOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/7/2008Service was marginal, menu limited, pricier than I recall. Noise level way above our comfort zone. I will add my soft shell crab was very very good.Special Features:
- Great food. The chef know'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/5/2008Great food. The chef know's what going on. Also its great to see the chef at work instead of watching the line. Great beer also, not too expenise yet tasty. -ThanksSpecial Features:
- We celebrated our 26th anniversaryFoodieVIPDined on 7/3/2008We celebrated our 26th anniversary and had a truly magnificent experience! The food was "to-die-for" and the service made us feel like we were home with friends. Table 6 holds a special place in our family traditions.Special Features:
- Food was lovely, but the roomOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2008Food was lovely, but the room was incredibly loud! By the end of dinner it was positively painful. Fled without ordering dessert or coffee and won't return.
- The lighting was kind of hilarious.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/1/2008The lighting was kind of hilarious. The lights were changing dramatically throughout the evening. I don't think it was intentional or even someone doing it. It was annoying, however. The food was good, the waiter was great and the ambiance was nice. Thanks for listening and best of luck...Special Features:
- Great food, with awesome service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/23/2008Great food, with awesome service! Very knowledgable about their menu.Special Features:
- Due to our dessert order beingjderrDined on 6/9/2008Due to our dessert order being delayed, it was comped without our asking.Special Features:
- Waitress was openly irritatedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/1/2008Waitress was openly irritated in manner and quiet rude to people at our table (without provocation), cleared plates while people were still eating! Just grabbed them! Will NOT go here again despite excellent food.
- It was a lovely evening ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/22/2008It was a lovely evening of fine dining with friends - however, we did not linger as the excessive noise level was not conducive to conversation. Rating Ambience was difficult becuz of the noise level.
- The appetizer choices wereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/20/2008The appetizer choices were by and large too rich, though the portion size was appropriate. My fish was really tender and delicious. I hate to give a 4 star rating, though, to a restaurant I don't know yet to be RELIABLY tasty and pleasant, and a decent value, a place I have confidence in recommending. I'll have to come back a few times to make sure this rating is deserved.
- The food and wine were excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/19/2008The food and wine were excellent. I server was the best waiter I have had in a long time. I think his name was Greg. The food was amazing, great proportions, presentation and of course taste. I would highly recommend Table 6 to my friends.Special Features:
- Great for Mother's Day, althoughOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2008Great for Mother's Day, although the only reservation I found was for 5 PM, and the place was nearly empty until almost 6....Special Features:
- Very enjoyable. We likedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/8/2008Very enjoyable. We liked the casual atmosphere. Service was GREAT!Special Features:
- Very Good!! Great Food!PomoFan2Dined on 5/2/2008Very Good!! Great Food! The only downside is they need to create some kind of divided entryway into the dining area so the wind doesn't blow in. It was very cold at our table every time the door opened. Otherwise, it was very enjoyable.
- We celebrated our 10 yearOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/15/2008We celebrated our 10 year anniversary at the restaurant and could not have picked a better place! The food was outstanding and the New Zealand wine brought back memories of the best trip we ever had!Special Features:
- Too noisy and other dinersOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/15/2008Too noisy and other diners were sooooooooooo casually dressed. Most likely will not go back.Special Features:
- Had to mark down the ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/13/2008Had to mark down the ambience because of the noise level. When the restaurant became busy the noise level made it difficult to carry on a conversation across the table. This certainly impacted what otherwise was a very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- The menu was limited, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2008The menu was limited, food good but not much of it, service spotty due to the fact there is not enough help for the number of tables. Our group as a whole thought the restaurant was overpriced for what you received. Not likely to go back since there are so many other restaurants to choose from.
- We loved this restaurant.TheCsDined on 4/2/2008We loved this restaurant. It is upscale yet not stuffy - we were completely comfortable. Our waiter was wonderful and very gracious, even after we accidentally dumped our bread basket on the floor. Food was fun - every day "comfort" food with a special twist. Great, not too busy, location - lots of parking on the street.Special Features:
- Creative, changing menu. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/25/2008Creative, changing menu. Very pleasant, helpful staff. On my favorites list. Didn't feel rushed.Special Features: