609 Corona St.
Denver, CO 80218Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table6denver.com/
- Phone: 3038318800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Parker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Reservations are accepted for our private dining room. It is a quieter, more intimate room, which is good for business meetings or for people who just enjoy more privacy with their dining. The room provides seating for up to 18 people.
A word from Table 6
Table 6 is a classic American bistro, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. Chef Carrie Shores prepares succulent dishes, delivered with elegant style and complimented with a dynamic wine list, created by General Manager/Sommelier Aaron Foreman, which represents most of the flourishing wine districts from all over the world. We accept a limited number of reservations in order to provide ample room for walk-in guests. If your desired reservation time is not available we will likely be able to accommodate your party on a walk-in basis. Please visit us at the restaurant or call us at 303-831-8800.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Table 6 - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Table 6 reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (108)neighborhood gem (93)romantic (62)special occasion (62)notable wine list (49)great for brunch (29)hot spot (25)good for groups (13)great for outdoor dining (12)late-night find (4)scenic view (4)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not as good as we hopedDenverDinerDined on 7/22/2014Went for our anniversary. With an early reservation on a Tuesday evening, it was not crowded. Could be loud if it is full? Nice ambiance; just comfortable, practical, and tasteful. Service was spectacular. The food itself was underwhelming to us. The cheese steak tater tots were delicious for an appetizer. For entrees, I had the Pork Loin, which was pounded thin, breaded, and combined with Asian flavored sauce and vegetables. The pork loin itself was delicious, the rest had too much terriyaki like flavors for me. My husband had the fried chicken with pimento cheese cornbread. Just OK. Cheesecake desert was like gelatinous, not sweet, odd flavors. We did not even finish it. Theme seems to be comfort food favorites with a twist on it.Special Features:
- great menu, noisyGoldenDined on 7/21/2014Superb food off a limited but creative menu. Very noisy by about 7 p.m. on a weekday -- hard to have good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great after 10 yearsJohnSVIPDined on 7/13/2014Table 6 is one of the best restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of patronizing. I travel all over the world and still consider Table 6 one of my top 10.Special Features:
- Would not go againJolieDined on 7/13/2014From reading the menu online, I thought Table6 might be a 'good try'. I was very disappointed. The waitress was 'OK', in terms of being courteous, but she was not particularly friendly and certainly not 'upbeat'. The arugula salad with goat cheese was really disappointing! No other real vegetables to speak of....a hard slice of radish. But the worst part was the TEASPOON of goat cheese! Ridiculous portion! So, limp arugula, basically. I ordered the halibut, which was tasty, but dry. The rest of the plate had some shredded veggies, but they were dry and mysterious. My husband said the lamb was good, but same thing with his veggies. The cheese cake did not even have the texture of cheesecake....more like cream cheese. NEVER again!
- uneven serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/12/2014I have had lovely meals at Table 6 in the past, but lately they seem to have evolved into a place with an attitude. The maitre d greeted us with a snarl, and grudgingly showed us to a table by the kitchen, although there were tables open on the patio. The waiter was friendly and helpful, and our orders were delivered promptly and correctly. The menu was meat-heavy, with limited choices of vegetables. I found this a little disappointing in mid July. The chocolate beignets for dessert were yummy.
- Great BirthdayRayRay472Dined on 7/7/2014Took my boyfriend to this spot for his birthday and it lived up to all of the hype. Awesome food and great service. Can't wait to come back and try brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborhood gemWCDavVIPDined on 7/7/2014Wonderful wine list and delicious appetizers. Main courses were a little lacking this time. I felt like each meal was almost exquisite. Not sure if it was the seasonal menu or what, but the scallop dish could have used an addition. At $30 it felt skimpy. My husband had the fried chicken and enjoyed it, but the vinegar overtook the cornbread and entire dish. Our friend's wife has the steak and it had no vegetable component. Overall, we had a wonderful evening with great wine and beer, but the meal for the price was just not quite there.Special Features:
- Table 6OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/3/2014Table 6 is a diamond in the rough. The food is prepared delicately, and tastes like effort and love are put into every dish. The service was wonderful, our waitress knew her menu very well, and answered each question very thoroughly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!kfeatsDined on 7/3/2014We went for the first time as a gift from a friend and will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great Food, Weird AmbianceBlueRidge264Dined on 7/3/2014We loved our appetizers, wine, and food, we thought the whole meal was impressive. However, we were very put-off by the weird décor. From outside the place looks romantic and classy, but I don't find chalk drawings of the California raisins and roosters romantic. The tables were quite nice, but clashed with the pink and yellow striped wall and chipping painted doors. Ditch the country chic and stick with warm, romantic, cozy.Special Features:
- PerfectAnne123VIPDined on 6/30/2014What an amazing place!!!! Service unpeccable, food delicious and The vibe was awesome. The menu is small (6 appetizers, 6 main, some sides) but an amazing variety and it was delicious! The bone marrow was The best I've Had and The halibut cooked to perfection!!! Will definitely go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!lcjlondonDined on 6/30/2014This little place is just the best find! The food is perfectly prepared and creative in combination. A must try!Special Features:
- Dynamic FoodDude4FoodDined on 6/29/2014As usual, Table 6 did not disappoint. At first glance their menu often seems haphazard and disconnected, but that's only until your first bite of the amazing food. Each bite is a collision of awesomeness for your taste buds. Yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting a friendTJ71Dined on 6/28/2014My best friend just moved to Denver to run a company. We thought we'd give Table 6 a try. Limited wine list and cramped seating. Food was ok, not great. We were seated close to kitchen and could see that at various times during evening they needed an expediter. Wait between salad course and entree was too long. Also the piece of halibut I received was smaller than many I saw being served to other tables. And unfortunately it arrived just slightly warm. Dinner experience was ok, not remarkable.
- Anniversary ruinedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014We had a bad experience at Table 6 last Saturday, which was unfortunate because it was a special occasion (wedding anniversary) and it sort of ruined our entire evening. We've eaten at Table 6 before and the food is undeniably wonderful, however this time the kitchen was in shambles. We were told the Executive Chef was out over the weekend and the sous chef and line cooks were doing their best to run the kitchen. When it became apparent to everyone that our food was so drastically delayed based on when we ordered, the server brought us an appetizer, on the house. When it became clear that things had gone from bad to worse, our food was tragically delayed (over an hour!) the server told us they were going to comp our entrees.
- Unusual take on classicsTriciaDined on 6/26/2014Though not large, the menu hits many classic notes, and updates them well. A good, reasonable wine list compliments both the meat and seafood entrees. Zucchini strips replaced pasta in my scallops in a coriander broth, which lightened it nicely. Similarly, shredded veggies under my husband's halibut served as ballast. We tried a number of inventive appetizers, the duck meatballs and the fried green tomatoes being two outstanding hits. The service was friendly and casual, but efficient and unobtrusive. All around great.Special Features:
- ToxdocdenverDined on 6/24/2014Good food and wine in a congenial atmosphere. Incredibly good service. A bit noisy. Nice bar. A fine place for a friendly evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and FoodJimmDined on 6/22/2014Our waiter was tremendous. Fabulous knowledge of the items on the menu. I even asked him if he cooked the food and he said politely, no, I just know the menu. He was courteous, as it was our 40th Wedding Anniversary dinner with our son and daughter in law, as we took our time chatting before we ordered. Fabulous menu and really excellent food. Sorry I can't remember the waiter's name but he was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decidedly MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/22/2014I was looking forward to this brunch, having reserved a spot two weeks ahead of time and heard such good things. The entire experience was unremarkable and mediocre. The food was not exactly bad, but it was boring and lacking in flavor.
- Too salty, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2014Very disappointing. Everything we ate was either very bland or over salted. Overpriced as well - one of us ordered scallops for $30- only got 3 very small scallops. Couldn't finish them as they were so oversalted. The waiter asked us what we thought - we were honest and said we didn't like the food - he didn't offer to bring anything else or fix it - just gave us attitude. Really disappointing - wanted to like this restaurant. Maybe if was better in the past? We ate at fruition the weekend prior and that was fantastic food and service. Left table 6 thirsty, hungry and feeling ripped off.
- GREAT RESTAURANTdinnerinportlandDined on 6/21/2014I spend the summers in Denver and never miss an opportunity to dine at Table 6. The food is great, the service is great and the ambiance is great. I have never had a bad experience here and my friends and I choose this restaurant over everything else we've tried.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Likes to hear my friends talkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2014There were several gregarious tables with folks who spoke so loud we could not hear ourselvers think or each other talk. Unless you can sit outside, I don't recommend this restaurant unless you don't really care to converse with your fellow diners. Food and service were great, just altogether too noisy to make it worth the price of admission.
- too much frieddicamneVIPDined on 6/18/2014I was a little disappointed with the food. Halibut was fishy tasting & fired. Too much fried food. Tempura pickle, interesting but greasy. falafel balls fried, I chose them over quinoa with brown butter. dessert fried, our choice, funnel cake. off beat menu hard to choose.Special Features:
- great brunchdenverdinerDined on 6/15/2014Great brunch, good quality food. Good prices on drinks. Not for the conventional brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemwineanddinersDined on 6/14/2014We love walking to Table 6 when we want to treat ourselves to a great dinner out. The service is wonderful. The staff is always so friendly and accommodating. The food never disappoints. On our most recent visit, we were welcomed with a complimentary glass of sparkling white wine while we looked over the menu. I had the halibut served with black quinoa and match stick vegis. A great summer meal! Hubby had his favorite dish, fried chicken, which is usually always on the menu. We love Table 6 for the wonderful staff, comfortable atmosphere and great dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerFanofgreatFandSDined on 6/13/2014We told them, and they brought us each a glass of fizzy wine (delicious) Amanda was the perfect waitress. Responsive but not intrusive. Corn bread stuffing was delicious. Spring salad wonderful. Weak on desserts - only a few choices and no chocolate for my wife, who is allergic to nuts and addicted to chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 6 is FabOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/12/2014We just love Table 6. They keep the menu fresh and seasonal. We've never had a bad dish. The service is personal and attention is given to the small details. We'll keep going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 6retiredRNDined on 6/11/2014This restaurant is our very favorite! We get (and often request) gift cards for Table 6 from friends and family. Wonderful for special occasion! The food is always beautifully presented and delicious! Can't say enough good things about Table 6!Special Features:
- Delicious!mp1234VIPDined on 6/8/2014This is a great foodie, trendy, casual/elegant neighborhood restaurant tucked away in Denver. Fresh food, warm ambiance and friendly staff make Table Six an excellent dining experience. The dishes are interesting, but recognizable (e.g., homemade tater tots smothered with pork and green chile; chicken liver mousse; lamb collar; fried green tomatoes with homemade dressing). Our meals were absolutely amazing and delicious, though a bit on the heavy and salty side - definitely not for the dieter. Desserts were also yummy (we had beignets, peach/almond coffee cake, rhubarb pastry). Though not an extensive list, suitable and moderately priced wines. I would definitely recommend trying Table Six - you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2014The food was wonderful, and the service exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014The Brunch at Table 6 is famous for being lively and energetic. The food is always great and a fun combination of familiar dishes done in a new and delicious way. Table 6 set out to create a restaurant that you could eat at every night and I believe they have succeeded. Reservations should definitely be made or you could wait for a while for a table,Special Features:
- Lousy foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/7/2014The highlight of the meal was the bread. Wine list below average and the main course hard to eat.
- Table 6 Rocks!ToddDined on 6/4/2014Not a better restaurant in Denver. Great staff, awesome events, change up the menu regularly so we get to try new things, and just overall NEVER a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoostVIPDined on 6/2/2014Love the new spring salad and halibut dishes. Check them out on the new menu!
- The following 885 reviews are from the Table 6 reviews archive.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2014Another excellent evening at Table 6. Can never go wrong planning a night out here. Summer menu looks to be outstanding.Special Features:
- Tops in DemverOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/30/2014Always excellent food & service. Take the server's suggestions, some of them have worked there for years and know their trade.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeKristenDined on 5/27/2014Wonderful place with fabulous food. Even after eating there a few days ago, I'm still thinking about my delicious salmon plate! My fiance and I met up with another couple for dinner. It had been a while since we'd seen each other. The server was gracious and patient with us as we spent a significant amount of time catching up instead of reviewing the menu. Great place, but it is a bit on the spendy side, so be prepared!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/24/2014One of my most memorable meals in denver. Awesome food awesome wine list awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Good food and nice ambiance - went for dinner so dimly lit but definitely good for a date. Only drawback is beer & wine only so no cocktails, but the wine was lovely so we weren't complaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentMagsterDined on 5/22/2014Half the fun is hearing the enthusiastic staff describe the food. The sauces and food combinations are complex and interesting - and delicious. Courtney and Evan were delightful wait-people - aware of our needs but not intrusive. This is a busy, noisy, lively place - the perfect neighborhood place for a a special night out.Special Features: