16701 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Sunny Isles Beach
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.newportbeachsideresort.com/experience/dining-entertainment/kitchen-305/
- Phone: 3057492110
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 5:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Julius Brown
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From 4 to 400, Kitchen 305 can take care of all your catering needs, in our home or yours. Come celebrate birthday parties, reunions, weddings, bar mitzvahs, Quinces and much more here at Kitchen 305!
- Private Party Facilities: Come visit us and see our newly renovated Atlantis Ballroom, and many other banquet or corporate meeting rooms with fantastic Atlantic Ocean views. Kosher catering available.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Malamud 3059491300
- Entertainment: Tuesday belongs to Kitchen 305! All drinks and appetizers are 2-4-1 from 5:30pm - 8:00pm. Every Wednesday is We Love Ladies Night where ladies drink free 9-11 PM,DJ spinning and "Lobster Madness" for only $35.00 you can eat as many lobsters as you want. "Bottomless Pasta" for only $18.00 with live Music every Thursday Night. Friday nights is "Stone Crab Mania" for only $25.00 you get 5 claws and it is only $6.00 for each additional claw. Check out upcoming events for each weekend's Theme Partys, Music, DJs and more!
- Special Events: Tuesdays belong to Kitchen 305 (every Tuesday 2-4-1 5:30pm - 8:00pm) Lobster Madness for $35.00(every Wednesday) Bottomless Pasta for $18.00 (every Thursday) Stone Crab Mania for $25.00 (every Friday) Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday we have life entertainment!
A word from Kitchen 305
Kitchen 305 offers an exciting and unique dining experience where creative plating techniques showcase distinctive gastronomic American-eclectic fare at its best. Where South Beach meets Sunny Isles Beach, Kitchen 305 offers great food and fun dining in a chic setting. The 3,600-square-foot-eatery is outfitted with an open kitchen, 10-person chef’s table, 100-inch flat screen, oversized bar and chic, chocolate-brown, Bottega-styled banquettes. A weekly line-up of Tuesdays belong to Kitchen 305 (2-4-1 Drinks & Appetizers 5:30pm - 8:00pm), and We Love Ladies Night every Wednesday(ladies drink free from 9-11 PM)as well as"Lobster Madness" for only $35.00, Friday Nights is Stone Crab Mania for only $25.00 you receive 5 claws and it is only $6.00 for each additional claw. A hip new dining and lounging experience, where resident DJs spin the latest in 80s, 90s and today, makes Kitchen 305 the perfect location for a night-on-the-town or a special event. Kitchen 305 is open daily for dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Kitchen 305 - Best Restaurants in Sunny Isles Beach ›
Kitchen 305 reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (15)good for groups (14)special occasion (14)hot spot (12)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (8)romantic (7)fit for foodies (7)scenic view (5)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Good diningThebobDined on 1/31/2014We enjoyed our food, service and ambiance were great. They honored our reservation and there restaurant was crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Spot at Newport1njgalVIPDined on 1/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner at this lovely establishment. We had a bit of a wait, even though we had reservations…but they were very gracious. We dined on unlimited stone crabs….delicious! There was a lot of hoopla with dancers on the bar, but that just added to the energy. If you are looking a a lively energetic experience, this is the place to be!Special Features:
- very very loudejmartinDined on 1/22/2014I enjoy the lobster here, but when i put a reservation for a table i expect to be seated at a decent time, not having to wait 45 min to get my seat. i specifically requested a booth for our party, but they gave us a table in the middle of the floor. they had an open booth for 15 minutes after they seated us so there was no issues with not having one available. if you are planning on having any kind of conversation with someone this isnt the place to do it without having to yell over the live band. the music was so loud, it was louder than most nightclubs or live concerts ive ever been to. if you plan on going i suggest earplugs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea of lobsters554433Dined on 1/22/2014Food, food and more food . Good service, plenty of lobsters, valet parkingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The atmosphere is always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2014The atmosphere is always great and the service is appreciated.The food is great because they have a variety if you don't like seafood or other certain things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of lobsterOttawa1234567Dined on 1/15/2014All you can eat lobster was just that. Loud busy room with loud band made conversation impossible. Lobsters were overbooked and tough but of a good size. Service was poor at best. Salad or soup starters were mediocre at best. They grossed up the service charge to a compulsory. 20% so that the bill for. 3 was over$50. Better off to go to a good restaurant and pay that for 1 lobster that is prepared well and served to excite rather than dull the palate.Special Features:
- Lobster nightCougarCubCoupleDined on 1/15/2014We had 545pm reservation and was promptly taken to our table which we opted to Sit at the bar ..bar is totally stocked and service was not bad bartender Sebastin was very nice and attentive the other two did not get there names where not talkative At all ., Overall first time on lobster night was very good definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STONE CRAB HEAVENlennykDined on 1/10/2014The all-you-can-eat stone crabs on Friday evenings are delicious and are a reasonable value. Service was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great seafoodLovefoodVIPDined on 1/4/2014we ordered the chilled seafood platter and were surprised at how much food. we has 2 lobsters, over a dozen king crab legs and huge shrimp all for about $45. we didnt need to order anything else. it was fresh and good. service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bit Overrated :(Lagermo77Dined on 1/3/2014I have heard many reviews about the restaurant by close friends and associates however, I feel the whole experience was a bit under rated....the server was less than amused which was the opposite of what I had been told I would experience. We ordered the house sangria which was suggested by the server and it was a great suggestion ;) I ordered the mussels as a starter which was delicious! My entree was the filet mignon. It was ok but you really can't go wrong with a steak. My friend ordered the crab cake and it was less than tasteful. It was under seasoned and really didn't taste like fresh crab meat. Overall the ambiance was cool...won't be running back but I am willing to give it a second try on their seafood Wednesday :)Special Features:
- Five StarsCarterDined on 1/3/2014Elegant, sophisticated, and sublime! An outstanding affair. My guest and I were, once again, treated to a FIVE STAR dining experience. Our Server, William, never ceases in his quest to meet and exceed our every wish when we visit. He is quite simply one of the most thoughtful and highly skilled professional servers I have met. He is consistently gracious, charming, and enthusiastic at ensuring our service and experience is exempliary. His efforts, and those of his colleagues, are always top drawer and aimed toward achieving perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New YearsJoyangDined on 12/31/2013I can't rate the food as I only went for New Year's Eve cocktails. My friends that had 9:30 reservations did not receive their food until 11:30. Apparently they were forgotten in the back. They did report that the restaurant took care of them for this error. I am will to try any place that corrects their mistake. I thought the place was over crowded for New Year's. The ladies dancing on the bar was cute at first but when it comes to almost getting kicked in the head and concerned about drinks flying the "cuteness" goes out the door.Special Features:
- worst stone crabs everOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2013I took a large party this past Friday night and had the worst stone crab dinner in my life. After hyping the all you can eat for a full year I brought a large group to share the experience we thoroughly enjoyed a year ago. We had a great time with our party but the stone crabs were ridiculously small, frozen and the ones that weren't frozen were terrible. They weren't cracked well, tore up our hands and when you got to whatever little meat there was it was basically inedible. We went last year and the stone crabs were amazing but this year they were terrible. I'd rather go elsewhere and know my stone crabs are fresh and edible and will never go back here for this particular meal.
- The french onion soup wasyummyDined on 12/25/2013The french onion soup was the best i ever tasted. We also ordered the flatbread with chicken. That was also very good.The service was very slow. The waiter forgot our drinks and had to be remiinded. If he did his job timely we would have had bread for the table and not have them run out 45 min after we sat diwn
- Very good placeVacasemaDined on 12/24/2013Maybe the noise level could be less. The food and the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Flavor!Luv2DineoutDined on 12/4/2013Main lobster for lobster madness should have more seasoning. The lobster without drizzled in butter was very blandSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a pleasureMrsAndersonDined on 11/28/2013We dined at Kitchen305 last Thanksgiving and absolutely fell in love with the price and the various delicious selections offered. The restaurant was spacious and the set up was great so there was no traffic at the buffet stations. From the time you pull up to Valet to the time you get your car back, every staff member you encounter is a pleasant one. Thanks for such great hospitality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday nights are all youfoodie27VIPDined on 11/8/2013Friday nights are all you can eat stone crabs & crab claws for $55 per person. We had a 7:30pm reservation They ran out of stone crabs. Seriously! How does a restaurant not order enough. We were disappointed. Then the power and air conditioning went out twice.
- great specials all you eatsweetVIPDined on 10/3/2013great specials all you eat lobster steak and lobster all the food we ate was fresh and tasty if you want a late night snack this is it great appitizers located in a hotel and parking is easySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceSunshine954Dined on 10/2/2013Kitchen 305 is a really nice place to dine. I was impressed by the ambiance and the attention of the waitress and those that assisted her in serving and cleaning away our table. A definite revisit and suggested place to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super diningThebobDined on 9/27/2013We were most pleased with our food, server and atmosphere of restaurant 305Special Features:
- Best all you can eat lobster!EddieDined on 9/18/2013I was here for the first time with my girlfriend. Great place, valet is $10 which is overprice if youre dining in. Food is awsome but beware wed night is all you can eat lobster and if you get there late lobster runs out! Overall great place, ok service (i had to asked for water twice) but friendly servers. Definately will recomend it.Special Features:
- Kitchen 305CarterDined on 9/18/2013Outstanding value, service, quality, food, and ambiance. I'd rate them a 5 out of 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved it, went twice in onezorroDined on 9/11/2013loved it, went twice in one week!, lobster nite and crab nite great. the servers were so nice and very professional.my experience was fu. would nSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time :)OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2013The waitress was really great. She took us right in. Each course was served quickly and was perfect. I am a foodie but I have such a small stomach that I usually can't finish an entree. But the food was so good I actually finished the whole enteee plus dessert! As a recommendation, the seafood rissotto was awesome and my companion reply enjoyed the lobster salad sandwich. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Ever Lasting SeafoodJEGGGDined on 8/30/2013Live in the Sunny Isles area and Wednesday night, all you can eat lobster is awesome! Service is always first class and the management goes over the top when speaking to guests. However, I tried Friday's all you can eat king crabs, and some of the legs wasn't the best. Several of my guests traveled from Palm Beach County, and they complained about stomach issues. Very unusual, but I'm willing to give it another shot on Friday's.Special Features:
- good timesejmartinDined on 8/28/2013this is a great place for a nice dinner. A little loud in the main area, but if its too loud for you, you can always sit in the back area and still be able to listen to the live band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster NighthungrytravelerDined on 8/28/2013Read reviews worried. Went service was great and so was the lobster really enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty FishOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2013The fish was very salty. And the cheesecake tasted stale.Special Features:
- All you can eat lobsterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2013Good deal on Wednesday night is a good deal. Nice live music.Special Features:
- memorable for all the wrong reasonsadripDined on 8/7/2013Upon arrival we were told there was a 30-35min wait. Was finally seated after 1hr and 10 minutes, after escalating to manager. We were placed in a back room that looked like a reception hall with no windows. After a few minutes of being seated, a waiter dropped a large platter of lobster shells on the back of my husband's chair. Our waitress was super nice but unfortunately frustration for 1hr 10 minute wait, plus unpleasant discussion with manager, NO ambience, and loud room made this an extrememly unpleasant evening.
- Lobster mania!ritzarichDined on 8/7/2013This was my first time dining at kitchen 305 and it was a pleasant experience. I went for the Wednesday all you can eat lobster special which is a great deal. The service was decent but not great. This is probably due to the overwhelming response to their Wednesday special. Overall, I had a great meal. I ate lots of lobsters and I do see myself returning to this kitchen again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationSG07242013Dined on 7/24/2013The restaurant I loved it. What I did not like was getting to Kitchen 305 and meet the surprise of having no reservation in my name. When I had RECEIVED confirmation. never again! I use this Open Table to make any future reservations ... I simply call directly to the restaurant of my choice. Thanks for nothing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than average for a hotelSteveVIPDined on 7/20/2013Pricey wine list; food was excellent and waiters tried their best, but with multiple functions it was hectic. If you're staying at the hotel it's worth a visit, but not as a separate trip, unless you have a good coupon or special event.
- Good food Good Servicepriceless1sigmaDined on 7/10/2013food was good and service was good even on a busy night. I was seated almost immediately when I showed up over and hour late for my table reservation.Special Features:
- Fun and Delicious NightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/10/2013My husband and I went for the Lobster night. It was delicious! Great ambiance too. We will definitely be going back some day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLovoniDined on 7/5/2013My first time in Miami and my husband and I were celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. I wanted seafood and lots of it. He ordered the endless crab dinner. The crab was great, the rest of it was forgettable but I ordered off the menu, bouilliabase and sea bass. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous! The only gripe we had was the 22% gratuity added automatically. We had received good service and had a friendly server and were going to tip her well anyway. All in all though a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Wed Night all you canOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2013The Wed Night all you can eat Lobster is the best deal in town. They have a live band which is always good and Woman drink free after 9pm. Always a fun night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late Father's Day DinnerFIRSTTIMERDined on 6/19/2013Nice hotel. $10.00 Valet. I made reservations for 8:15 pm and I arrived on time. Unfortunately the crowd was buzzing and I had to wait 30 minutes before we were seated. We took a walk on the pier and took pics to past the time so it was fine. We were seated exactly at 8:45 pm so the hostess kept her word. She seem stressed out which is not a good look for the restaturant. We were seated close to the entrance but we still can hear the live band. I would tone down the music a little it was hard to have a conversation. Took a while for our order to be placed but hey it's all u can eat lobster so it was kind of expected. Our waiter apologize for being busy and became some what attentive. We ordered a bottle of wine which was rally good.Special Features:
- LOBSTER WEDNESDAYLobsterLoverDined on 6/19/2013Hubby and I went to Kitchen 305 on Wed. June 19 for their "all you can eat lobster dinner". We loved it on a previous visit, and it didn't disappoint this time either. We started with a clam chowder for me and a salad for hubby, along with dinner rolls and a glass of white sangria for each of us. Then came our 1st lobster plate, with a lobster about 1.5 lbs, some potatoes, and a small piece of corn on the cob. Our waitress kept checking on us and, without our asking, brought us additional lobsters when we almost finished the current ones. The lobsters were delicious. We sat in the back dining room which overlooked the pool and beach area, and had a great view along with a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.