Strip House - Las Vegas
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Strip House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.striphouse.com/
- Phone: 7027375200x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Strip House - Las Vegas
Strip House Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, now part of BR Guest Hospitality, offers an innovative approach to American classics with prime cuts of beef charred to perfection, signature side dishes, an extensive wine list and the famed 24-layer chocolate cake. The space, designed by architectural visionary David Rockwell, is a mélange of sultry silks, rich leathers, rosy lighting and siren red walls. Exclusive 1900’s era black and white photographs of the original Studio Manasse Collection dress the walls. Strip House Las Vegas is a great venue for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (41)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (26)notable wine list (23)hot spot (14)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (0)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/9/2014Filet was undercooked. Ordered medium and it came rare. Sent it back and it was returned tasting like rubber. Not impressed with the food. Beet salad was great and sides were ok. I wouldn't go back. Too many great steak places on the strip.Special Features:
- Great restaurantJma79Dined on 5/8/2014My wife and I are steak lovers.. The strip house amazed us with their food and service. I had the surf and turf and my wife had the filet mignon, both were great! They will definitely be on my must visit list everytime I come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't bring their A game - or menukesseldawgVIPDined on 5/4/2014I waited 2 months to go back to Strip House after a great dinner there with friends in March. This time, I brought my girlfriend for a nice, romantic dinner, before our La Reve 10pm tix. We get to the restaurant for our 8pm reservation, get seated, and THEN find out that they are out of oysters, out of mozzarella and tomato, and out of all filet, no matter what size. So there we are, with no time to find another place to go. Management should have told the waitstaff to comp drinks or dessert for anyone who wanted any of those items. I find this COMPLETELY unacceptable from such an expensive restaurant, especially when there are other restaurants of equal or great quality very close by. Hoping mgmt will contact me and do something.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014I've eaten at many steakhouses on the Strip and would have to condier Strip House to be very average. All of our steaks had way too much pepper seasoning (and I like pepper). A little pricey for average food.Special Features:
- AmazingHungrydanDined on 5/3/2014Went to the one in New York and defiantly was going to the one in Las Vegas on our honeoon. Although the strip house in New York was more intimate, this strip house fitted the Las Vegas hustle and bustle. Service was amazing, food was even better will be coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed, go only for dessertOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014We came for the cake cuz it was featured on the food network. The filet was "pepper crusted", which was not mentioned in the menu, HORRIBLE! I have never had black pepper burn the insides of my mouth. The server brought our dinner and never returned to check on us so we continued to eat it cuz we were so hungry. When we mentioned the pepper it was our taste buds that must be off. Horrible service, horrible steak! Chocolate cake was great.
- First VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/1/2014This was our first visit, after having dined earlier in the week at Joe's and also Gordon Ramsey Steak. Service and decor all top notch, with an excellent wine selection. My regret was that my Filet Mignon was a bit dry, it had lost it juiciness somewhere along the way. More expensive than Joe's, but not nearly as good. Likely won't be back to Strip House. Paul, Edmonton, CanadaSpecial Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedLocalDined on 4/29/2014I've eaten at many of the nicest place in Vegas and was pleasantly surprised with StripHouse. Service was outstanding. We enjoyed every part of our meal. We ordered from raw bar and had the ribeye. Our server, Chris, was very attentive and made great recommendations. He was also a very social server which we appreciated. He made pleasant small talk while he cleaned up our plates and delivered items. We felt right at home.Special Features:
- lilm25Dined on 4/26/2014I've eaten at this restaurant before and was truly disappointed this trip. My fries were warm and my 20 oz. bone-in rib-eye was completely tasteless.
- NoisyDenverTravelerDined on 4/19/2014Food excellent. Service Excellent. Very large portions on sides (additional price). Acoustics were pretty bad. Very noisy. Pricey. No ambience whatever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOBYDined on 4/18/2014our server was fine but the follow up on food delivery was not there. I expected all my food to come out at the same time. I was also not happy with the appetizer . i will say we were jet lag but this still didn't change what change what we received.. The birthday suprise for my wife was a nice touch.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/16/2014We come here each time we come to Vegas. The food is delicious and the service is impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Special Night OutWilliMegDined on 4/13/2014We had an amazing dinner and just as excellent server. He was prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful! He even brought a sweet surprise for my birthday! We always enjoy the Strip House, it never disappoints.Special Features:
- DisappointingPallDined on 4/9/2014Disappointed to say the least.... Steak was dry, poor quality, little marbling, just not good. Expectations were high and so are their prices. On a positive note, lobster was excellent.
- Great Service!dineoftenDined on 4/5/2014Totally enjoyed the food and wine! Had the surf and turf special, might be the best lobster tail ever! The service was wonderful, at times we had 2 people taking care of us! Wine was a bit pricey but was high quality. A truly perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperiencexplqDined on 3/29/2014We didn't really know what to expect from the Strip House, as we have had numerous fine dining experiences at various steak restaurants in Las Vegas over the years. We were staying close by so decided to give it a try. It was excellent and we definitely would return to dine there again. Great quality and great service. We were not disappointed in any way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good EnoughHypnomarcDined on 3/29/2014Restaurant was filled with several Las Vegas wedding parties. Food was good though not exceptional. Steaks were over salted. Caesar salad was good. Waiter only shared a few of the evening's specials.Special Features:
- Nothing comes closeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/28/2014I cannot begin to describe the incredible food and service. It is unmatched !! Our favorite place to eat when we visit Las Vegas all the way from Deep South texasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always the bestkdubDined on 3/28/2014Been To Strip House at least 4 times. Everything is amazing. Can't miss with the steaks and great sides. Service is always impeccable. Ive been to all of the big name steak houses and this can't be beatSpecial Features:
- Absolutely WonderfulUndertake72Dined on 3/28/2014My wife and I had dinner here our last night in Vegas and we loved it. I had the filet mignon and she had the salmon, both meals were great. The service was very good, we always felt like we were attended to. But the highlight of the night was the caramelized banana tart. It was quite possibly the best dessert we have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCynthiaDined on 3/27/2014We brought my Daughter to Vegas for her 21st BDay .. We normally dont go to high end Restaurants , Its hard for me to pay alot of money for Food. However in this case it was well worth all the money I spent. The Food was absolutly fabolous, I am still raving to everyone about it. The entire night here was just perfect . I would definitly highly reccomend this Hot Spot to everyone. The Best Dinner I have had in a very long time. We definitly need one of htese in California !! When I come back to Vegas I will be back here again for DInner !!!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/25/2014First class dining establishment in every way - food,service & atmosphere. Ryan, our server was efficient, knowledgable and friendly.Special Features:
- seafood tiervonnDined on 3/21/2014The seafood tower for two was impressive and very delicious! Would definitely go back again. Loved the Risque pictures and the old romantic feel of the barSpecial Features:
- Great Food; Exceptional Service!trvl4wrkDined on 3/20/2014We had a reservation for six that turned into nine at the last minute. Not only did they accommodate us, they made it easy. The server was fantastic and his recommendations from food to wine were spot on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - excellent serviceDarpDined on 3/15/2014We ate at the Strip House to celebrate my husband's birthday. Chris, our waiter, was excellent. He helped me pick out a perfect wine. The food was excellent. We shared the mozzarella & tomato salad - more than enough for 2 people. My husband had a perfectly cooked steak and I had wonderful sea bass. We shared the mac & cheese for our side - it was heavenly. Would highly recommend for a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Foodfun4VegasDined on 3/10/2014I had the filet and it was absolutely delicious! The shrimp cocktail was amazing. The Potatoes Romanoff - yum!!!Special Features:
- It took a bit to find, but worth itDebbilyDined on 3/9/2014What a fabulous dinner. After finding out we had a 2 hour wait down the road at the more well known steak place, we went for a walk up the strip and happened to see that this place had no wait on Open Table, and none when we got there. It was as good, if not BETTER than the other place (which we had been to before). It is expensive, but you can split a steak, making it cheaper and the helpings were not small! The veggies are family style and amazing (try the green beans with garlic). I spilled my water before even drinking it and the staff were very quick to clean it up and saw that I joked about it so continued to with me for the rest of the night. I would DEFINITELY come back here, no doubt. What a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!Anthony1022Dined on 3/8/2014This is the fifth time that I have eaten at this restaurant and it was excellent as always! Definitely looking forward to dining there again on my next trip to Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it for a special occasionJamesCDined on 3/8/2014Picked the Strip House because we were seeing a 7pm show at ph and this was convenient. We had a 5:30pm reservation, sat down right away and the place was almost empty (makes you a little nervous). By the time we were finishing dinner though there wasn't an empty table. Service was outstanding. Couldn't say enough good things about that. Attentive without being overbearing or a pest. She had the surf and turf I had the 16 oz strip. All cooked to perfection. The mac and cheese side dish is a must but I would suggest they start grilling their asparagus instead of offering it steamed. Kind of mushy and bland. Prices are what you'd expect to pay on the Vegas strip. It's not cheap but in this case, you do get what you pay for.Special Features:
- Grill non VegasNeuvegaaDined on 3/5/2014Excellent food. Convenient location. Somewhat loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Great but Service Not so GoodBritDinerDined on 2/22/2014My wife and I loved the food, the potatoes, garlic bread, the cesar salad and especially the steak. Our server was not good at all. When we sat down he did not ask our drink order, confused my wife on how and when we should order, and did not follow up with us at all throughout the night. It seemed that the tables around us were having the same difficluty as the people next to us got their salads right after we were done eating and they got there five minutes after us. I would definitely go back but hope to sit in a different section next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat diningWickedoneDined on 2/20/2014This was our second time at the restaurant and the food was just as good as the first time. The service was great, although toward the end of our meal we could have used a little more attention from our waiter. The steaks are delicious and tender and we plan to dine here every time we come to Vegas. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodmbcorbVIPDined on 2/20/2014Everything good I had heard about this restaurant was true. The food was outstanding. The staff was very attentive. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over HypedARodDined on 2/18/2014The food was only ok... not bad, but not great. Not for the price. The bacon appetizer is pretty delicious... but that was about it. The steak was ok.. I have had better and worse. For approx $75 a plate after drinks and what not... just not impressed.
- Amazing place!Pyro31337Dined on 2/17/2014This place is absolutely amazing. I've ate here a few times and I've never been disappointed. Food and service is top notch. If you're in the market for an excellent filet, this is the place to go. Everything is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better execution is needed!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2014Come on guys! You are a steak house. We had to send one NY steak back 3 times to be cooked Medium. The sea bass was mushy. But compliments to you for a fantastic crispy skin salmon entree. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!GinababeDined on 2/15/2014My husband and I went here for our anniversary and it was excellent! The portions were actually huge, so we didn't mind that it was a little pricey. Everything was delicious! No complaints at all. We would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodRydubsDined on 2/12/2014The lobster linguine was awesome and the rib eye was great. Good food and the service was awesome. Good location for dinner before the Britney Concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average fare. DisorganizedFLLdinerVIPDined on 2/7/2014Had tix for show in planet hollywood. Seated 25 mins late. Had to sit in bar which we didn't want. Food took a while. Had to rush through dinner. Service was fast though inattentive on water refills. Food quality good but not worth top steakhouse prices.Special Features:
- POOR SERVICELVLOCALDined on 2/7/2014What a disappointment! I made a reservation through Open Table for my wife and I. Our plan was to have dinner then attend a show at the same property. We arrived just a few minutes late, mainly because the valet was so far away. The hostess was not friendly and said it would be 10 to15minutes. They DID NOT hold our reservation. Also, the hostess did not offer us a seat at the bar while we waited. We stood outside for 15minutes until I approached the hostess again to ask about the status. Her words in a rude voice, "We'll call you when it's ready." After 25minutes we decided to leave because our time was running out. DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS IF YOU CANT HONOR THEM! Las Vegas has many great restaurants to chose from. This is not one of them!