2500 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bullamiami.com/
- Phone: 3054410107x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm; Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 12:00- 3:00 pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm ; Happy hour: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 7:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Gastro Pub, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Luis Quant
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: Your next event can feel like you are in Northern Spain.
- Private Party Contact: Leyanis Bello 8669735280
- Cross Street: Andalusia Avenue
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Bulla Gastrobar has a variety of parking options. Metered parking is located around the entire block the restaurant is situated. Several covered parking garage options are available also, including one immediately across the street. Lastly, valet service is also available for both lunch and dinner.
A word from Bulla Gastrobar
We are an establishment that serves high quality Spanish “tapas,” cocktails, and wine in a casual bar-like setting. Our restaurant takes bar food to a whole new level. At Bulla, guests are able to enjoy an array of small dishes, allowing every guest to appreciate each portion while interacting with each other. Our menu is designed to encourage sharing, savouring, socializing and having a good time. Come see for yourself what all the hype is about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Bulla Gastrobar - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Bulla Gastrobar reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (85)vibrant bar scene (83)good for groups (72)hot spot (64)neighborhood gem (53)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (31)great for brunch (30)special occasion (29)romantic (20)late-night find (19)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- Excellent!AllyDined on 2/14/2014I've been to Bulla many times and decided that it would be a great place to have dinner on Valentine's day with a friend. Unlike many restaurants on that day, the service was excellent and very prompt. You were able to order from the entire menu, instead of being forced a fixed menu. This is one of my neighborhood favorites and did not disappoint. Try the Huevos Bulla if you can, it's a little bit of heaven!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulla never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/13/2014To the contrary, it just gets better. Menu is downsized and down-priced a bit from prior incarnation as Por Fin, but under same skilled ownership and management they've created the quintessential tapas and wine bar. Food is fresh, both basic and imaginative, and well-presented in a lively atmosphere with a great vibe. This is Spanish comfort food, the way people love to eat these days. Don't miss the basics like pan con tamate and sweet nutty jamon Serrano, and the unique dishes like Bulla huevos. Great selection of specialty cocktails, extensive Spanish wine lists, and a staff that greets you like you're a guest in their home. My wife and I love this place for lunch, dinner or any other excuse; we can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014I didn't expect such a fantastic evening. The food was good. Nothing absolutely out of this world amazing but it wasn't forgettable. Good dishes. Our server, Fausto, was incredible with us. Honest and personable. I will definitely return for the lovely ambiance and fabulous decor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at Bulla!JesseDined on 2/6/2014Had our date night at Bulla and was surprisingly really good. Food was great. Service was good too. If you're into tapas and wine, this is the place for you.Special Features:
- The Osso Bucco was beyondLornaVIPDined on 2/1/2014The Osso Bucco was beyond devine, the croquetas were perfect, the squid salad delicious and the huevas bella out of this world. And the cocktails ... fabulous!!Special Features:
- Spain in Coral GablesDoraDined on 1/31/2014Its was a great surprise this tapas restaurant in Coral Gables. For sure we will go back. Great prices and spanish original taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingErnestoDined on 1/30/2014Great and authentic food! Portions were perfect and tasted incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wearying high concept restaurant.HenryFlaglerVIPDined on 1/29/2014Wearying high concept restaurant. Unremarkable, bland food. Beautiful but contrived space. Like a Disney idea of an Andalusian tavern. The staff don't give you a moment's rest. Like the line from Glengarry, Glen Ross: "always be closing". (Google it.) Everyone amped, true-believing, and on the upsell. I went for dinner. I felt like I was being indoctrinated. I was worn out by the time I finished eating. People, it's tapas, not a political movement. There are better, more authentic Spanish restaurants in the area (head east on Coral Way, or just go to Little Havana). None of them have the Bulla put-on pizzaz but they're about 1/4 of the price and none of the Marketing major attitude.
- Wonderful!CE49VIPDined on 1/26/2014Spain in Miami. The food is spectacular. If you want great food and not over doit on size, this is your place. Definitely a return. In one week, we have visited twice. Try the cochinillo. The best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very attentiveLuv2dineDined on 1/20/2014Great food and very attentive service we went on a Monday for a date and the place was still pretty full and energetic. All the dishes came out together at the right time and were at the correct temperature the flavors of the food were wonderful and they even offer you comment cards should you believe they need to improve. The offered a small bouche amuse in between our mains on the house and the wine and beer list is a good one. Overall great experience and it is money well spent the restaurant is beautiful and anyone will enjoy themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceFrankyDined on 1/20/2014We had such a great time there food and service was excellent ! Price was very moderate as well . We will be back for moreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeLJCMiamiDined on 1/18/2014We had a nice time at Bulla except for a couple of things. They ran out of two of the most popular tapas. We also had to wait 20 to 25 minutes beyond our reservation time and the attitude from the blonde hostess seamed that this was ok to happen. I can understand 10 to 15 minutes, anything else and an apology should be offered at least. Need better planning in this area. Miguel the server was very friendly and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OleRosyDined on 1/12/2014I can not get enough of this place. I have yet to try a bad dish. Their white sangria is amazing. The best dish has to be the Huevos Bulla! Incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/5/2014Staff are always terrific and quick to fill water and ask if help is needed. The huevos bulla are a must. Love the red sangria. manager is terrific and always checking attentively to guests. I am a regular here because the food here always is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible service, Delicious FoodCarbLoverDined on 1/1/2014I was blown away by the level of service and the friendliness of all the staff members. I would have enjoyed the restaurant because of the food alone, but the service took the experience to another level and created a great environment that I look forward to coming back to again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie gem in Coral GablesSwapnaVIPDined on 12/31/2013This little Spanish tapas bistro/bar is a great find on Coral Gables Miracle Mile. Everything we tasted was absolutely delicious and freshly-made and lovingly prepared. This is a definite go-to place if you are ever visiting Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerWilliamDined on 12/31/2013We had e a nice time , The service was great .. Food was better this time aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun menuPinotphileVIPDined on 12/30/2013Great for sharing, sampling, tasting, experimenting. And vibrant, lively, happy people watching and partying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly AwesomeRussellitoDined on 12/30/2013After reading some of the negative reviews I was a bit nervous, but since I was tired of all the Italian in Coral Gables my family decided to give it a try. It was perfect. The service was just right as the food was brought at speeds that did not overwhelm the table. The food was also delicious. As for the energy level, we were there on a Monday night and the place was hopping - another surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty tapas from SpainGourmandsfDined on 12/24/2013The ambience was very appealing. The waiter was very helpful and attentive. The seating is a bit uncomfortable when you are there for two hours. An option to sit at normal level seats might have been better. However the overall dining experience is very good and well worth the visit. The foods were all delicious and interesting. A little bit of Spain in Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013bulla is a very nice looking place in/out without dought! However, the food is not so good and overpriced! I have eaten tapas in many reataurants and bullas are at The bottom in comparison! They took forever to serve water and eben when we had empty cups they didnt bother To filled them, we had to ask for more water several times. They also put like 3 plates extra in out check; however a bery nice Manager took them out and gave us a complimentary plate For the mistake!!!
- Everything was good and pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013Everything was good and pleasant other than the smelly dishes and glasses. Please watch the dishwashing it's unfair to destroy the great tastes with smelly dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was delicious.MarlowmDined on 12/18/2013This place was delicious. The food took me back to Spain. Every bite was amazing and my best friend and I had such a good time trying out many different kinds of tapas- especially my favorite Pimientos de Padron! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Groupsbabydoll33012Dined on 12/15/2013This is the typical tapas place, but with a slight upgrade. The tapas are all awesome and the wine list is great. It's a bit pricey though. Great for groups and to just hang out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was quieter on a MondayTomasDined on 12/9/2013It was quieter on a Monday night which was perfect for this business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpriingly greatMelsopinionDined on 12/1/2013We found the place since we were staying at an airport hotel nearby but did not want to eat the marginal food within walking distance. It was really lovely. The service was swift and charming and the food was really interesting. We had just returned from 10 days of fine dining in the Caribbean and this restaurant was better than any place where we ate on our vacation. We will for sure eat there again on our next trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemRubenDined on 11/19/2013Great little Spanish restaurant. The Insalada de Pulpo was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New name, great new tapasvitanuovaDined on 11/9/2013This was previously the Spanish restaurant Por Fin, now remodelled in a way that opens its large central bar onto the street. There are tables around the bar as well as in separate rooms on the ground floor and upstairs. It is a friendly, lively scene. We ordered albondigas, pan con tomate, a sausage plate, and espinacas and they were all delicious. The coca de caprese was probably my favourite of the small plates (we didn't get any large plates, and for 3 people, this was quite enough food!) The desserts were even better, especially the torrija, which is like a divine French toast. The churros were crispy and hot and came with two sauces, chocolate and dulce de leche. The San Amaro Albarino was the perfect white. Overall- terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gathering placeSeekingprayerDined on 11/8/2013I was looking for a place to celebrate my anniversary, and as always opentable delivered. This restaurant had great food, great service and great ambience. It delivered a great memory too.Special Features:
- Notch up in downtown GablesjohnflemingDined on 11/8/2013My wife and I stopped in on a Friday night. Had enjoyed previous "incarnation", but the new place definitely built on best aspects. The scene is pretty active right now with lots of folks at the bar by 7. New dining room layout is good, but be aware most of the tables in main area are high tops. We did several courses of tapas. All were well done. the "angry potatoes" were exceptional.Special Features:
- Viva España!MahanDined on 11/8/2013The food options are great and very tasty. Portions sizes are OK, a bit on the small side. Service is outstanding and very attentive and ready whenever you need them. Clean and tidy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my second time hereFoodie23Dined on 11/2/2013This was my second time here and I have nothing bad to say About it. The food and the atmosphere are both great. Would come here again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but decent valueOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/27/2013Every item we tried on the brunch menu was very good. The cochinillo dish was excellent. The croquetas are unique enough to give a try, and the fig sauce is not too sweet. The layout of the restaurant is a bit awkward, but there is an energy to the place, even during brunch. My only negative is that it was a bit expensive after all was said and done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhenomenalAFPSMP16Dined on 10/26/2013Phenomenal , simply put! Excellent service, tapas awesome sangria! You feel like if you have been transported to Madrid!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUSLornaVIPDined on 10/22/2013Service was fantastic - ordered a round of drinks - 3/4 were perfect, one wasn't crazy about his drink so ordered another- no problem and not charged for original drink. - a rarity in Miami!! Food was over the top delicious, as it is consistently at Bulla's, ( you HAVE to get the Huevos bulla) & dessert (Flan) was awesome. And, as always, the service was perfect.Special Features:
- Delicious foodVanessaDined on 10/12/2013Outstanding service and excellent food. Would definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great - Service goodlucypearls15Dined on 9/30/2013Our server was very nice, attentive, but the food initially came out at a very slow rate. People around us, who had gotten there after us, were eating before us. That was a little annoying but then everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Spice menuLiz311Dined on 9/29/2013My friend and I went to Bulla for their Miami Spice menu during lunch time. The entree we got (beef stew) was a bit too salty. However the appetizers (omelet and potatoes were good). My friend was not impressed with the place. I think the ambiance and the service was great. We might have ordered the foods that were not so good on the menu...Special Features:
- It was fun and wonderfullyfab4usDined on 9/28/2013It was fun and wonderfully noisy. The food was great and the service wonderful. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience. Only qualmssmiaVIPDined on 9/28/2013Great experience. Only qualms are the price of cocktails and the Bulla Egs are really an acquired taste. I do not recommend them.Special Features: