2500 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bullamiami.com/
- Phone: 3054410107x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm; Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 12:00- 3:00 pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm ; Happy hour: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 7:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Gastro Pub, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Diego Solano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: Your next event can feel like you are
in Northern Spain.
- Private Party Contact: Autumn Lorenzo 8669735280
- Cross Street: Andalusia Avenue
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Bulla Gastrobar has a variety of parking options. Metered parking is located around the entire block the restaurant is situated. Several covered parking garage options are available also, including one immediately across the street. Lastly, valet service is also available for both lunch and dinner.
A word from Bulla Gastrobar
We are an establishment that serves high quality Spanish “tapas,” cocktails, and wine in a casual bar-like setting. Our restaurant takes bar food to a whole new level. At Bulla, guests are able to enjoy an array of small dishes, allowing every guest to appreciate each portion while interacting with each other. Our menu is designed to encourage sharing, savouring, socializing and having a good time. Come see for yourself what all the hype is about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Bulla Gastrobar - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Bulla Gastrobar reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (74)good for groups (74)vibrant bar scene (71)hot spot (58)neighborhood gem (45)notable wine list (27)special occasion (25)great for lunch (24)great for brunch (23)romantic (21)late-night find (16)great for outdoor dining (14)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- delicious and romanticdreaUM87Dined on 3/24/2014I went for the first time last week with an old friend and ordered five tapas. All were amazing and I can't wait to go back. Not to mention the awesome happy hour. From five to seven everyday all drinks half off. This place is a gem in the gables. Not stuffy or anything, great food, relaxed, romantic vibes. A little pricey but worth every penny. My favorite was the huevos bulla. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeBk305VIPDined on 3/20/2014Good food nice people interesting menu - what else do u need ? Ambience good for multi occasionsSpecial Features:
- Nice CuisineRealMVIPDined on 3/15/2014Excellent food, decor great and service is good. The tapas are very good. I recommend the Gambas, Tortilla Espanola, Pan con Tomate, etc. Everything was very good and the prices are OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spanish wine listCherieLDined on 3/13/2014Awesome tapas and even better service. Jose was fabulous, very helpful with suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- improved since first timefoodieMIAMIVIPDined on 3/9/2014I invited my family here for a late Sunday dinner. Everything we ordered was very good and I believe improved since my first visit. Our server was very nice but around 10:30 you could tell that he was anxious to wrap things up and kept forgetting some of the items that we had ordered. Didn't offer coffee or dessert, we had to ask. Again, he was nice the whole way through but you could tell his mind was someplace else. I'd still go back just not as late.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2014Tapas were a bit on the expensive side, but the service was excellent. Additionally, their dessert (torrijas) is alone worth a repeat visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic TapasSouthernsailorDined on 3/8/2014What a great find! I was looking for a light meal on the way to a jazz performance and found a restaurant that took me back to Spain. The tapas selection was broad and the grilled octopus the best I have had anywhere. The wine list included a great variety of Spanish wines, and coincidentally it was still happy hour when I arrived. Jeffrey B was our waiter ably assisted by others who together kept the tapas plates coming at a perfect pace. We thoroughly enjoyed Bulla Gastrobar and will return. Based on the way the place filled up that Saturday evening, I don't think I am the only one who thinks this a great restaurant!Special Features:
- AwesomeAFPSMP16Dined on 3/2/2014We were a group of 7 and had the brunch items. We had the unlimited sangria option, which was a great idea. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wow! factor. Great food,CE49VIPDined on 3/1/2014A wow! factor. Great food, service, and energy. Finally a true tapas restaurant in the Gables. Carlos and Eneida Valdes-LoraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sent here by a friend...hiltontampaDined on 2/28/2014We were not disappointed. The food was excellent. We tried about 6 tapas and had a bottle of wine. What a great find. The service was fantastic and they even brought a new menu tapas for us to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencelov2dinDined on 2/22/2014It was a wonderful experience, the food was delicious, especially the "huevos bulla" and el "cochinillo". Definitely we highly recommended this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 2/22/2014Went with a group of six and had a blast! The tapas are fantastic, the white sangria a must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EhDisappointedDined on 2/22/2014We were so excited to visit this venue. The menu looked great. The tapas were the best of the items offered, the main dish not so much. Their specialty of the house tapa was a flavor explosion! Now the service that's another story. Horrific at best. While people came and went we were kept waiting endlessly for our items to arrive. The manager was advised by our waitress that the kitchen had messed up our order. He came by the table and engaged us in conversation regarding our experience and we were kind in our description. He apologized and sent us a free desert and the bill and his business card to call him before our next visit. Not sure if we will visit again. First impressions are lasting ones....Special Features:
- Excellent!AllyDined on 2/14/2014I've been to Bulla many times and decided that it would be a great place to have dinner on Valentine's day with a friend. Unlike many restaurants on that day, the service was excellent and very prompt. You were able to order from the entire menu, instead of being forced a fixed menu. This is one of my neighborhood favorites and did not disappoint. Try the Huevos Bulla if you can, it's a little bit of heaven!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulla never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/13/2014To the contrary, it just gets better. Menu is downsized and down-priced a bit from prior incarnation as Por Fin, but under same skilled ownership and management they've created the quintessential tapas and wine bar. Food is fresh, both basic and imaginative, and well-presented in a lively atmosphere with a great vibe. This is Spanish comfort food, the way people love to eat these days. Don't miss the basics like pan con tamate and sweet nutty jamon Serrano, and the unique dishes like Bulla huevos. Great selection of specialty cocktails, extensive Spanish wine lists, and a staff that greets you like you're a guest in their home. My wife and I love this place for lunch, dinner or any other excuse; we can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014I didn't expect such a fantastic evening. The food was good. Nothing absolutely out of this world amazing but it wasn't forgettable. Good dishes. Our server, Fausto, was incredible with us. Honest and personable. I will definitely return for the lovely ambiance and fabulous decor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at Bulla!JesseDined on 2/6/2014Had our date night at Bulla and was surprisingly really good. Food was great. Service was good too. If you're into tapas and wine, this is the place for you.Special Features:
- The Osso Bucco was beyondLornaVIPDined on 2/1/2014The Osso Bucco was beyond devine, the croquetas were perfect, the squid salad delicious and the huevas bella out of this world. And the cocktails ... fabulous!!Special Features:
- Spain in Coral GablesDoraVIPDined on 1/31/2014Its was a great surprise this tapas restaurant in Coral Gables. For sure we will go back. Great prices and spanish original taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingErnestoDined on 1/30/2014Great and authentic food! Portions were perfect and tasted incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wearying high concept restaurant.HenryFlaglerVIPDined on 1/29/2014Wearying high concept restaurant. Unremarkable, bland food. Beautiful but contrived space. Like a Disney idea of an Andalusian tavern. The staff don't give you a moment's rest. Like the line from Glengarry, Glen Ross: "always be closing". (Google it.) Everyone amped, true-believing, and on the upsell. I went for dinner. I felt like I was being indoctrinated. I was worn out by the time I finished eating. People, it's tapas, not a political movement. There are better, more authentic Spanish restaurants in the area (head east on Coral Way, or just go to Little Havana). None of them have the Bulla put-on pizzaz but they're about 1/4 of the price and none of the Marketing major attitude.
- Wonderful!CE49VIPDined on 1/26/2014Spain in Miami. The food is spectacular. If you want great food and not over doit on size, this is your place. Definitely a return. In one week, we have visited twice. Try the cochinillo. The best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very attentiveLuv2dineDined on 1/20/2014Great food and very attentive service we went on a Monday for a date and the place was still pretty full and energetic. All the dishes came out together at the right time and were at the correct temperature the flavors of the food were wonderful and they even offer you comment cards should you believe they need to improve. The offered a small bouche amuse in between our mains on the house and the wine and beer list is a good one. Overall great experience and it is money well spent the restaurant is beautiful and anyone will enjoy themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceFrankyDined on 1/20/2014We had such a great time there food and service was excellent ! Price was very moderate as well . We will be back for moreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeLJCMiamiDined on 1/18/2014We had a nice time at Bulla except for a couple of things. They ran out of two of the most popular tapas. We also had to wait 20 to 25 minutes beyond our reservation time and the attitude from the blonde hostess seamed that this was ok to happen. I can understand 10 to 15 minutes, anything else and an apology should be offered at least. Need better planning in this area. Miguel the server was very friendly and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OleRosyDined on 1/12/2014I can not get enough of this place. I have yet to try a bad dish. Their white sangria is amazing. The best dish has to be the Huevos Bulla! Incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/5/2014Staff are always terrific and quick to fill water and ask if help is needed. The huevos bulla are a must. Love the red sangria. manager is terrific and always checking attentively to guests. I am a regular here because the food here always is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible service, Delicious FoodCarbLoverVIPDined on 1/1/2014I was blown away by the level of service and the friendliness of all the staff members. I would have enjoyed the restaurant because of the food alone, but the service took the experience to another level and created a great environment that I look forward to coming back to again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie gem in Coral GablesSwapnaVIPDined on 12/31/2013This little Spanish tapas bistro/bar is a great find on Coral Gables Miracle Mile. Everything we tasted was absolutely delicious and freshly-made and lovingly prepared. This is a definite go-to place if you are ever visiting Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerWilliamDined on 12/31/2013We had e a nice time , The service was great .. Food was better this time aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun menuPinotphileVIPDined on 12/30/2013Great for sharing, sampling, tasting, experimenting. And vibrant, lively, happy people watching and partying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly AwesomeRussellitoDined on 12/30/2013After reading some of the negative reviews I was a bit nervous, but since I was tired of all the Italian in Coral Gables my family decided to give it a try. It was perfect. The service was just right as the food was brought at speeds that did not overwhelm the table. The food was also delicious. As for the energy level, we were there on a Monday night and the place was hopping - another surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty tapas from SpainGourmandsfDined on 12/24/2013The ambience was very appealing. The waiter was very helpful and attentive. The seating is a bit uncomfortable when you are there for two hours. An option to sit at normal level seats might have been better. However the overall dining experience is very good and well worth the visit. The foods were all delicious and interesting. A little bit of Spain in Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013bulla is a very nice looking place in/out without dought! However, the food is not so good and overpriced! I have eaten tapas in many reataurants and bullas are at The bottom in comparison! They took forever to serve water and eben when we had empty cups they didnt bother To filled them, we had to ask for more water several times. They also put like 3 plates extra in out check; however a bery nice Manager took them out and gave us a complimentary plate For the mistake!!!
- Everything was good and pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013Everything was good and pleasant other than the smelly dishes and glasses. Please watch the dishwashing it's unfair to destroy the great tastes with smelly dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was delicious.MarlowmDined on 12/18/2013This place was delicious. The food took me back to Spain. Every bite was amazing and my best friend and I had such a good time trying out many different kinds of tapas- especially my favorite Pimientos de Padron! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Groupsbabydoll33012Dined on 12/15/2013This is the typical tapas place, but with a slight upgrade. The tapas are all awesome and the wine list is great. It's a bit pricey though. Great for groups and to just hang out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was quieter on a MondayTomasDined on 12/9/2013It was quieter on a Monday night which was perfect for this business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpriingly greatMelsopinionDined on 12/1/2013We found the place since we were staying at an airport hotel nearby but did not want to eat the marginal food within walking distance. It was really lovely. The service was swift and charming and the food was really interesting. We had just returned from 10 days of fine dining in the Caribbean and this restaurant was better than any place where we ate on our vacation. We will for sure eat there again on our next trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemRubenDined on 11/19/2013Great little Spanish restaurant. The Insalada de Pulpo was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.