2500 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bullamiami.com/
- Phone: 3054410107x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm; Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 12:00- 3:00 pm; Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm ; Happy hour: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 7:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Gastro Pub, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Diego Solano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: Your next event can feel like you are
in Northern Spain.
- Private Party Contact: Autumn Lorenzo 8669735280
- Cross Street: Andalusia Avenue
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Bulla Gastrobar has a variety of parking options. Metered parking is located around the entire block the restaurant is situated. Several covered parking garage options are available also, including one immediately across the street. Lastly, valet service is also available for both lunch and dinner.
A word from Bulla Gastrobar
We are an establishment that serves high quality Spanish “tapas,” cocktails, and wine in a casual bar-like setting. Our restaurant takes bar food to a whole new level. At Bulla, guests are able to enjoy an array of small dishes, allowing every guest to appreciate each portion while interacting with each other. Our menu is designed to encourage sharing, savouring, socializing and having a good time. Come see for yourself what all the hype is about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Bulla Gastrobar - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Bulla Gastrobar reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (78)vibrant bar scene (76)fit for foodies (76)hot spot (59)neighborhood gem (45)great for lunch (28)great for brunch (25)special occasion (24)notable wine list (24)romantic (19)late-night find (18)great for outdoor dining (11)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Well Appointed, TastyKellyDined on 7/18/2014On a whim I choose Bulla Gastrobar based on Yelp Reviews and was not disappointed. We shared mostly vegetarian dishes (Spinash with Pine Nuts, Tomatoes on Crossiant, Olives, Dates wrapped in Bacon) All were tasty. The Wine list is well appointed and our server Sam gave great explanations on their bouquet, and the one who choose was Supreme. We talked the night away, and by 12 Midnight they had pretty much emptied out. Our Reservations started at 9:30 From start to finish a very nice experiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spanish tapas placeMolisDined on 7/18/2014I went there to have dinner with some friends, great food and a very nice selection of wine. I loved the place and I will definitively come back again. Service is friendly, we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAsocorroDined on 7/17/2014The tapas are fantastic, especially the tortilla! We were able to sit in the second floor, which made the experience better. Nice & Quiet! Plus, the outside terrace is very cute!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting RestaurantSeajayDined on 7/13/2014Not standard dining room tables-high tables. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice assortment of very good food. Quiet Sunday night--had heard Bulla can be VERY noisy but fine the night we were there. Service was prompt. Great place for tapas in Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to try for lunch.JcgirlVIPDined on 7/13/2014White sangria and huevos Bulla were great. We also tried the fritters, croquettes, pork kabob and tuna tartar, and those were alright. Service was average. None of the tables are handicap friendly. :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FVB1402Dined on 7/5/2014Very good ambiance. The food was good nothing out of this world. But the drinks were very good!Special Features:
- ItalianfoodyItalianfoodyDined on 7/1/2014Business lunch, dinner, latenite or event. Done them all there. All very good! Espocially like the small plates and Tapas. Done like big meals. Quality not quantity. They have it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.KennedyDined on 6/28/2014Love to go and order several tapas and share. The food is fantastic and the sangria is light and refreshing. Great place to go with friends - although it's a bit loud so you may find yourself saying "what?" a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT AMBIANCE!!!!!!AdriDined on 6/26/2014Great FOOD!!! Great Service!! Had a blast will definitely recommend this place to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!Special Features:
- Good food, slowish serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2014I enjoy Bulla on most days. The croquettas are always delicious, and the dates wrapped in bacon are phenomenal. If there's one thing I'll say negatively about it it's the service. Whenever I go at night it just seems like the waiters have too many tables to monitor and you can get forgotten. We waited over 30 minutes for the waiter to bring us the dessert menu by which time we'd decided it was too late to eat anything else and just wanted the check. However, the food got there quickly once we ordered and was really good. Highly recommend the croquetts, dates, and patatas bravas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 636 reviews are from the Bulla Gastrobar reviews archive.
- Absolutely incredible!LornaVIPDined on 6/21/2014On the advice of our waitress, we ordered to restaurant week menu, starting with the calamari in quid ink. It was absolutely superb ... I am still dreaming of it. In fact, it was so incredible I made reservations to come back before restaurant week ends to get it again. We also go the octopus salad, which was perfect, as always. And the suckling pig, a tiny bit dry but still delicious. The drinks were excellent too, particularly the Lemongrass Collins. And we finished off dinner, again with the excellent advice of our waitress, with Torrija (brioche french toast that tasted like a most delicious bread pudding). Waitress: Alejandra was just perfect!!Special Features:
- deeliciouschristineprzdinesDined on 6/21/2014We loved the food! Our server, Sam, was great. I'll be coming back. Have the Cochinillo Hash, the sangria, and the huevos Bulla. Best brunch I've had in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodBeatrixsMomDined on 6/21/2014This is the best tapas I've had in the US. And the best brunch I've had in a very long time. The food was fantastic; the seasoning was perfect. They used an excellent olive oil that just added to the flavour of the food. And the service is spot-on. Anna, our waitress, was great - very helpful and always smiling.Special Features:
- Fantastic Brunch!MeganVIPDined on 6/21/2014For $27, this might be one of the better brunches in the Gables. You have a choice of 3 small plates, or 1 small plate and 1 larger plate. There's also $15 bottomless sangria- yummmm!!! Everything was so delicious. I'm a fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DCVisitorDined on 6/20/2014Definitely more of a bar scene than a restaurant. The tapas are good, but this is not a spot for fine dining - and normal level dinner conversation impossible.Special Features:
- Second time not a charm!IdrathereatoutDined on 6/19/2014Second visit not as good as the first! Service not great! Very loud so couldn't hear each other! Felt like a sardine can. Waitress spilled drinks and table behind us spilled their red wine all over my husbands back. Then had the nerve to lie and say it was water! All in all not a stellar evening !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Tapas BarKikinaDined on 6/14/2014Tapas are excellent, a great variety, prepared to perfection. Reminded us of Barcelona and the neighborhood Tapas Bars that are so good. Bulla has everything, ambiance, good food, good service and good drinks. Cheese plate excellent! The Padrones, & croquetas fabulous.Special Features:
- dinedabDined on 6/13/2014Busy Friday night with screaming soccer fans. We made reservations well in advance and they tried to seat us upfront next to some of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food in Coral GablesDlpuertaDined on 6/8/2014Spanish Tapas in a relaxed ambiance, kind attentionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bullaIvetaVIPDined on 5/30/2014Great atmosphere, nice menu, the staff should be better trained and speak EnglishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulla sin bullaCiboLover2013VIPDined on 5/28/2014Bulla, Spanish for "noise" is not noisy... it was actually moderate. A great place to taste tapas and have some wine (or beer). I hardly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Amazing food, drink, and service!IdrathereatoutDined on 5/24/2014Great food, drink specialties, and service! Will definitely go back! Very nice atmosphere! Our waiter, Manuel was perfect! Always there when we needed him, recommendations spot on! Five Stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceljcwfDined on 5/24/2014We will definitely come back with also bringing guests. The staff were very accommodating and helpful, our waitress, Thalis, was great. The tapas we ordered were outstanding!Special Features:
- AmazingRADARVIPDined on 5/24/2014My partner is from Spain and hands down he gives Bulla an overall 5 star rating. Crazy about the Albondigas and the Patatas Bravas. Not to even mention the croquettes de jamon! I always stop at Bulla when I am in Miami. I would recommend this place to everyone I know.Special Features:
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2014Food is good but not great; tables too close together killing the intimate feel. I had to ask to be moved because a large group next to us was very loud. My friends snd I could barely hear eachother. Also, they apparently do not have champagne flutes. Drinking a Spanish Cava out of a wine glass us trully unacceptable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We ate 6 of the tapas, a couple of larger plates and 2 desserts. Meh. Nothing was spectacular, except the prices. Really small portions, even for tapas. Not interested to go again. Good service, however.
- Good tapas like barAlanMVIPDined on 5/17/2014The food portions are larger than small bites but all are great. The octopus was as well done as I've had anywhere, delicate and sweet. The lamb/? meat balls and sauce were fantastic, and the pork belly was also great. Those three were good for two of us for lunch. I'd like to see it at night.. I imagine it's a lot of fun.Special Features:
- Food was great butKvallDined on 5/11/2014Food lacked presentation. I think it was mostly the ugly black bowls it came in. The food was delicious but the presentation is huge. Also I ordered the bottomless mimosa option and had my mom who rarely drinks taste it and you could see the waiter getting mad. It was a taste. I saw him tell another waiter look at them they ordered one and are sharing it when that was not the case. Come on now. That basically ruined my experience. From there on the waiter would glare at me to see who was drinking the damn Mimosa.Special Features:
- Yes, "Bulla" means NoiseGablesMamaDined on 5/10/2014If you want a people-watching and tasty food experience eat at Bulla. Do not go if you expect to have a conversation after 8:30 p.m. The Spanish food is fairly good but too expensive for the portion sizes. Both tables to our sides called the manager over to complain about something but of course, we couldn't hear what they were saying much less what WE were saying. The glow of phone screens was predominant. I've been here in the afternoon and that was more enjoyable. We both had headaches and were hoarse after leaving here on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemfoodieforfunDined on 5/9/2014Food is consistently good! A great lunch and dinner spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After work hotspotDiajoyDined on 4/25/2014Wonderful restaurant!A little noisey in the bar as we could tell many locals stop by after work. Once inside the restaurant, the noise was muted so we weren't disturbed by it and could carry on a conversation. Food is excellent and the service spot-on! Thanks Anna for making our experience truly remarkable.Special Features:
- Delicious food, great serviceCharliepVIPDined on 4/22/2014Six of us had dinner here the other day. We ordered 6 or 7 tapas and one main course. Everything was excellent. The fried eggs with potato foam, the jamon serrano, manchego, gambas al ajillo, tortilla de papa, everything was delicious. We had churros for dessert, it was a fried dough in the shape of a churro but they did not TASTE like churros at all. Nice try but no. Still, dinner was just great.Special Features:
- Consistent FoodRealMVIPDined on 4/20/2014I visit this restaurant at least once a month and is fantastic. The food have a good quality, the service is good and the scenic view is nice.Special Features:
- GREAT TAPAS FINDDOMINICKDined on 4/14/2014THIS PLACE WAS RECOMMENDED BY A LOCAL.TOOK SOME FOLKS FROM OUT OF TOWN TO THIS RESATAURANT AND WE ALL LOVED IT. GREAT FOR A SMALL GROUP AND OUR WAITRESS ALAJANDRA WAS WONDERFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.WINE LIST WAS ALL SPANISH BUT WITH A GREAT VARIETY OF CHOICES.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Tapasrayalli1VIPDined on 4/7/2014Nice atmosphere, great food and cocktails. Our server was wonderful - she reccomended several items and they were all good. We will return next time we are in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at BullaWCorbettVIPDined on 3/29/2014Bulla offers everything a neighborhood Gastropub should offer. Great Tapas, amazing sangria and an atmosphere that's lively and energetic. When we called to say we were running 15 minutes late the hostess said don't worry, take your time we will hold your table. Now that's the type of customer service and attitude that you want from a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious and romanticdreaUM87Dined on 3/24/2014I went for the first time last week with an old friend and ordered five tapas. All were amazing and I can't wait to go back. Not to mention the awesome happy hour. From five to seven everyday all drinks half off. This place is a gem in the gables. Not stuffy or anything, great food, relaxed, romantic vibes. A little pricey but worth every penny. My favorite was the huevos bulla. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeBk305VIPDined on 3/20/2014Good food nice people interesting menu - what else do u need ? Ambience good for multi occasionsSpecial Features:
- Nice CuisineRealMVIPDined on 3/15/2014Excellent food, decor great and service is good. The tapas are very good. I recommend the Gambas, Tortilla Espanola, Pan con Tomate, etc. Everything was very good and the prices are OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spanish wine listCherieLDined on 3/13/2014Awesome tapas and even better service. Jose was fabulous, very helpful with suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.