Maggiano's - Denver South
7401 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3038581405
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-858-8786 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver South
Maggiano's is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center. Our 300-seat dining room is ideal for your special occasion lunch or dinner, festive gathering, romantic dinner for two or gathering with friends. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine that can be served family-style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a vast selection of home-made pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & delicious desserts. We also offer easy & convenient Carryout service. Call ahead & we'll have your order ready & waiting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Denver South - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Maggiano's - Denver South reviews from OpenTable diners
409 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (253)good for groups (248)kid-friendly (120)romantic (109)great for lunch (101)fit for foodies (91)neighborhood gem (78)notable wine list (65)hot spot (48)great for brunch (38)vibrant bar scene (36)late-night find (18)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (9)Show More
- Dependably delicious!SurveyorDined on 7/19/2014You can't go wrong here, no matter your choice. The only problem would be in restraining yourself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over & Beyond Great Service!!NansmiDined on 7/19/2014We come here often, and always enjoy the food and the service is always above average even on a busy Saturday night. However, I just want to thank Nicole and her staff for going over and beyond great service for taking care of us! You are awesome and we really enjoyed those lemon cookies!Special Features:
- Maggiano's never disappointsAndrea7701Dined on 7/19/2014Fantastic service, amazing food! We were extremely pleased with the food and the service, especially on a very busy Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Restaurant!KrisDined on 7/19/2014Maggiano's wait staff is awesome! We had a party 12 adults and children included and there was no waiting on service! Our food came right out and it was hot, not cold like at other restaurants with larger parties. We would definitely come here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always plenty of delicious food!HappyMamaDined on 7/19/2014You never go hungry whether you are ordering individual entrees, salad, and appetizers, or enjoying the family style endless eating. The food is fresh, high quality, and always delicious. I have never been disappointed at Maggiano's. We had an amazing family wedding dinner here 2 years ago. We have been eating here since they opened many years ago. Wonderful for family gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Always top notch. Never have had a bad experience here. Deffinetly worth the drive from Colorado Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food predictably goodlenniDined on 7/18/2014server was attentive, food good, liked the take away to enjoy another daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsTomKarrieDined on 7/17/2014Hi, We made reservations so that we wouldn't have a 30min wait for our buzzer to go off to be seated on a Thursday night. I would've expected to wait 30min if we had just shown up at the restaurant. Then when I went up to let the hostess know then all of a sudden a table was ready & we were being seating. But it was a cramped table between a beam, a hutch, & 2 tables of large loud families (who kept bumping, pushing, & elbowing the 2 people seated on that side of the table). It wasn't a nice relaxing birthday dinner like I was expecting.Special Features:
- Delicious food, great serviceScottGDined on 7/17/2014We have some picky eaters in our group and everyone was able to find something. The food came out correct, at the right temperature and was delicious. The service was spot on, keeping drinks full and everyone happy.Special Features:
- DROP IN QUALITYKarenDined on 7/13/2014HAVE DINED MANY TIMES BEFORE BUT ON THIS VISIT VERY UNHAPPY WITH FOOD QUALITY. THERE WAS NOT ONE DISH THAT MET STANDARDS WE EXPECTED. WE WERE SQUEEZED INTO A VERY CROWDED AREA AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. WE HAD RESERVED A TABLE FOR SEVEN AND WISHED WE HAD GONE SOME PLACE ELSE.
- aaaaDined on 7/13/2014Maggiano's is a nice change of pace from the typical sit-down dining experience you find these days. The formality and personal touch makes it well worth the slightly higher price. Each time I have visited I have been impressed with the quality of the food, the quality of the service, and the portions are quite large as well. Making a reservation from the webite is very easy and I highly recommend doing it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and unhappy employeesGntz56Dined on 7/13/2014We have eaten here a couple times over the years and had a nice experience. Unfortunately this time was drastically different. Food was very good, but the service was awful. We were hosting a dinner with guests for a special occasion. The waiter was condescending when you asked for anything and the woman who delivered the food was incredibly rude and literally yelled at me when she misunderstood which guest got which meal. No dishes came out with the apps and when they finally did no one bothered to clear the used dishes away; they piled up each course until we asked them to take them away. I won't even mention the fact it was impossible to get a drink ordered and served. We were very disappointed and apologized to our guests.
- Delicious Foodluv2dineDined on 7/10/2014The food was absolute delicious, especially the Caesar salads and our chicken dishes. The service was professional and well-informed. We had a wonderful time. We were highly satisfied.Special Features:
- Great meal.JCB728Dined on 7/9/2014This place never disappoints. And the server was very attentive and knowledgeable of the food with a great ability to answer questions before we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be AwareAggrivatedDined on 7/9/2014We set reservations to get into the restaurant. We have been there before and had to wait. We arrived 30 minutes early and the hostess said not to worry, we would not have to wait until our time, but she could get us in early. We said ok and stepped over to the bar to wait. 40 minutes later I asked her if she forgot us and she said no, (called me by some other lady's name). I told her I was not that lady and she said again, no, she did not forget us. About 10 minutes later she sat us at a table.............after that, the service and food was great.Special Features:
- Best ServiceScottDined on 7/9/2014I have been to a lot of five star restaurants and we received service at Maggianos that was like dining at a 5 star. Great waiters (I believe Josh), chef and staff. The chef (I believe Tim) came out when we had a question on the crab cakes. Excellent job by the staff a the restaurant. This location is run extremely well. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Great place to eat for any occasionKimiDined on 7/8/2014Enjoyed our lunch at my Maggiano's, have been there several times and would definitely go back again with friends or family for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!colospgsgrlDined on 7/7/2014Went here for a special occasion. Staff was attentive, food excellent as always. The only thing that was confusing was the lighter fare vs. the regular fare. The waitress told us the light fare was the same amount of food, just prepared differently. When the dishes came, the lighter fare was definitely smaller than the regular fare dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I think we ALL know this placeHananVIPDined on 7/7/2014What do I say? I have never had a bad experience here. 💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💕💗💕Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem!TaylorStreetBakedZitiDined on 7/6/2014We go to Maggiano's for special occasions -- birthdays, graduation, etc. Always excellent food, great service, convenient serving in groups, and I LOVE the take-home box to enjoy the next day!Special Features:
- Lots of foodAMPCDined on 7/6/2014The portions were enormous and everything was well-presented and delcious. The only negative about our experience was the time it took for our food to come out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014We enjoy going here. The food is good and we always have enough left to bring home for another meal. We also sometimes order the pasta meals where you get to take a meal home. It is a very good value for the money.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014Only complaint is it is so noisy---we always go to the one in Vegas-BUT, of course, hardly any children. It is so quiet.Special Features:
- Great food and service, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2014...could use an ambiance improvement. I know the place is popular and wants to capitalize from that, but the tables are far too close together. I felt like I was sitting on top of the other tables and it was extremely loud in there. They could do well to remove a few and give everyone some elbow room. That said, the food there is fantastic, and a great deal if you go for the take home pastas. The service is always top notch, although our waiter did seem over allocated, probably because of the issue I mentioned above. He still was able to give us the attention we needed and was quick to respond to everything.Special Features:
- Great food and wait staff.NickEatsDined on 7/3/2014The food is always awesome here and the wait staff is great. However, we had a 7pm reservation and had to wait 20 minutes before being seated. Pointless to make a reservation if you end up waiting with walkins. Very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualSallycastleDined on 7/2/2014Our group of four had consistently great food, lots of it. Veal piccata to die for, excellent beef medallions. Take home boxes full. Huge portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent Italian food.caradegatitoDined on 7/1/2014Overall, the food and service was what I expected from Magianno's; not mind blowing food but truly tasty and enjoyable. My only complaint is this: what's the point of a reservation if you arrive on time and have to wait 25 minutes to be seated?I would recommend this to a friend.
- used to be abig fanbreyDined on 7/1/2014Been going for many years but sadly the food seems to be getting worse. Next time we said we will go to macaroni grill since it is cheaper.Special Features:
- Great Client Lunch SpotenjoyfoodDined on 7/1/2014This spot is my favorite to take clients for lunch- great variety and prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Delicious but...KimmiDined on 6/28/2014Food was fantastic. True to past experience, waiter was not attentive, never gave us specials or told us about the four course option which we probably would've chosen at a higher price. He could refill a glass of tea but that was about it. We were sat late even though we had a reservation. This has happened before. Second time we've been. We'll probably go back but in the mean time I think I'll look around for a better Italian experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian Experience.AspenDined on 6/27/2014This is a very good Italian resaurant experience. The food is very good. True Italian ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerKF13Dined on 6/26/2014We had a fantastic dinner here for our anniversary, wonderful atmosphere and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service has DeclinedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/25/2014Our waiter was either overtaxed or not attentive. There were no bus boys filling water, bread, all the work was left to the waiter and food servers. We had to wait a long time just to see a waiter, and then to order our wine, and then to get our wine. It felt like Maggianos is not providing enough wait staff to make for an enjoyable experience, especially when the food is fairly expensive.Special Features:
- JeanieDined on 6/24/2014The food was very good & there was enough to bring some home. Our server was excellent. Although we could hear okay, we thought it seemed noisy. It was a birthday dinner, & the little candles & cookies were a nice touch. We will be back, I am sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014Outstanding dining experience, service was excellent,seating was cmfortableSpecial Features:
- Great anniversaryNomNomDined on 6/22/2014We went to Maggianos for our first anniversary and everything and everyone made the night special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Double portionsSummer14Dined on 6/22/2014I was impressed to order an eggplant dish and get a gratis side dish. Thank youSpecial Features:
- CindyDined on 6/22/2014Our server Cat was great! Food is consistently good but never outstanding.
- Good food, Good service!Nicnic80Dined on 6/21/2014My boyfriend and I came here for a date night and I must say, everything was delicious. I booked our reservation online through open table and when we got there, they had our reservation and we only waited about 10 min to be seated. The Atmosphere was nice and our server was great. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatfor8Dined on 6/21/2014Very fine job for our party of 8. Service was top-notched - courteous,informative and efficient. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.