Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
500 16th Street,
16th St. Mall Promenade
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3032607707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 11:00am -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-260-7710 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions reviews from OpenTable diners
245 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)good for groups (142)romantic (91)fit for foodies (65)great for lunch (64)kid-friendly (58)great for outdoor dining (56)neighborhood gem (44)notable wine list (41)hot spot (29)late-night find (19)great for brunch (14)vibrant bar scene (12)scenic view (5)Show More
- really niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014took my two daughters and their boyfriends for a nice dinner. Everyone really enjoyed themselves....food, service, and even the price was excellentSpecial Features:
- It was good, but I was wanted greatfoodie2014Dined on 7/26/2014It was my cousin's bday and I had requested for them to bring cake with a candle and that didn't happen. I was a bit disappointed, but everything else was good. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Date NightAnniversaryDelightDined on 7/25/2014We have celebrated 6 out of 11 anniversaries with Maggianos. We love it. The staff is so friendly, and the ambience is perfect. We LOVE the food. We will continue to frequent the restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodtoomuchlove10Dined on 7/25/2014Loved the atmosphere. Great food and the spaghetti is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomebboydDined on 7/23/2014The food was awesome, the service was awesome even though they were very busy. We had a group of 7 and everything was perfect!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Traffic AreasdvasDined on 7/21/2014Service and food was outstanding. But when your in an aisle where there is High Traffic ..you get a lot of bumps and drops .... other than that ...it was very nice!!Special Features:
- Reservation?EnjoyTheWaitVIPDined on 7/19/2014Maggiano's food is very good. I've been to this restaurant in other cities and the food pretty much tastes the same every time. However, we made a reservation for 7pm but were told that we had to be placed in que with those who walked in and it took nearly 30 minutes to seat us. I got the reservation to avoid the wait and it didn't seem to matter.Special Features:
- Great, but hotsassykassyDined on 7/18/2014The food and service was great but unfortunately the air conditioning was broken in the whole building so it was HOT! Not their fault though but would have appreciated a heads up on that.Special Features:
- OK but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014On balance the food was OK however it was not as distinctive as described and it appears they try to compensate for this by delivering super-sized portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a work luncheonWmTellDined on 7/15/2014Made reservations for a group of 8, and called the morning of the reservation to add a last minute addition if possible. They managed to increase the reservation number with no problem. Food was great and the noise level as low enough that you could easily hold a conversation with everyone at the table. Service was excellent as well - highly recommended!Special Features:
- Awesome place!!!lovingfoodDined on 7/12/2014We come here on most date nights. The service is awesome and the food is worth coming back for every time.Special Features:
- Our waittressluv2eatDined on 7/12/2014Denise was our waitress for the evening and she was great. She was down to earth and always there when we needed her but not in our face all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Waiter? Say What?MrsLuddy07Dined on 7/12/2014Our waiter was awesome. When he was explaining the bill, he told us that the name on the receipt was his trainer (Denise) and then proceeded to tell us we were one of his first guests. Who would have known. He did an excellent job. If I am ever in the Denver area again, I hope to get him. The only regret I have, is not asking him to write his name down for us. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good exeriencelhowVIPDined on 7/11/2014Food and service were very good with generous servings. Have been before and will go back.Special Features:
- First timeMJH123Dined on 7/9/2014Very impressed with the food. A couple of the dishes may have been a bit salty for some, but overall very food. We ordered family style which was also a first for me. It was delicious and the staff members were on point.Special Features:
- Pretty Good.danskoproDined on 7/6/2014I do not understand the point of making a reservation when they do not honor the time you have reserved. We waited at least 20 minutes to get seated after our reservation time. The hostess was slightly off put, mentioned they seat in order of arrival and handed us a pager. Not a helpful statement to a fellow restaurant server. If it is going to be longer than 5 minutes, tell the guest instead of scooting around the real issue. Our server was great and very efficient. The food is always great for a chain Italian restaurant. We did the date night prefix and that worked out really well. I would recommend they pay close attention to how the guests are treated upon arrival, this is everyone's first impression and can ruin the experience.
- Excellent Food and ServiceGreatDined on 7/5/2014The food was really good and they had gluten free pasta for my husband. Service was extremely attentive and they were very accommodating to our needs. Great meal!Special Features:
- Great foodmaestra4Dined on 7/3/2014Our meals were delicious. The wine list was decent, and the chocolate cake was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than I could have hoped for!Patricia9156FoodieDined on 7/2/2014It was a perfect meal! I was in charge of dinner for 10. We ended up with 9 and it wasn't an issue with the hostess. We had a gluten free person who ordered separately from our 8 family style diners. It wasn't an issue for our server. The food was not only plentiful and quality wasn't sacrificed. It was a perfect dinner and all taste buds were easily satisfied. I couldn't ask for a more diverse menu and the family style dining made trying new things most of us would not have tried with individual ordering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bang for your buckIntheMoodforFoodDined on 6/29/2014Great amount of food for your money and a very friendly staff. Warm bread with olive oil never hurts, and there is a very extensive menu with plenty to choose from so everyone can get something they like. Fair prices make it great if you want a nice night out but are on a budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/28/2014We were promptly seated thanks to our open table reservations. Our experience was great as usual.Special Features:
- Good ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014The food was very good, they did a great job with my request for a special table for our anniversary. The wine list is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Maggiano's made my in-laws' 50th Wedding Anniversary very special and they loved it! They had a wonderful time-food was great, service was awesome, and we all enjoyed ourselves tremendously!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantMaryoDined on 6/25/2014We enjoyed everything about our experience at Maggiano's - so much so that we went back again 2 days later. Food was excellent, reasonably priced with large portions. A big shout out to our server Kelsey who provided outstanding service!Special Features:
- Never disappointsJMW2Dined on 6/25/2014I took my girlfriend to Maggianos to celebrate her birthday and the food was superb, as usual. We got the Rigatoni D and chicken Marsala with salads and all was delicious!! And of course the waitress brought out the yummy lemon cookies with candles - thx!!!Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014My waitress got my order wrong. Then was more worried about getting out and doing closing work she was rarely checking in. We noticed other tables around us were annoyed as well. It wasn't busy and took extra long to get our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent...new favorite!daptlpDined on 6/21/2014We had a great dinner at Maggiano's, downtown Denver. The food was absolutely amazing! The service was great as well. We had outside seating which was very quiet and comfortable. Our only complaint, was the smokers, right outside the outdoor seating. They should have designated smoking areas away from the outdoor dining area of this incredible restaurant. Thanks for a great night!Special Features:
- Won Carlos the waiter was awesomeBinduRamDined on 6/20/2014Great food and service. We really enjoyed the restaurantSpecial Features:
- Great food, slow serviceLoveTheFoodDined on 6/20/2014We had a large dinner party, ten people, we made reservations WAY in advance via the online system (great feature) the restaurant was already set up when we arrived. The food was great they even made a special dish that is no longer on the menu for us. However the service, refilling drinks and little needs was very slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodsybill2Dined on 6/20/2014I visited here for dinner with out of town guests. They loved it. Our server was very nice and responsive.Special Features:
- Graduation LuncheonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014We were celebrating my daughter's graduation from Nursing College, and were greeted and served promptly & professionally. I had indicated we had 1 person in a wheelchair, and our table was perfect for her. We were seated at a round table - so all 9 of us were able to visit as a group. We had a wonderful server. He was very responsive to our needs - but also did not over serve us. In other words - he did not make a pest of himself but was available when we needed him. We had a wonderful experience on this special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to Take a Group!jaydeer1982Dined on 6/18/2014Maggiano's did a great job hosting my group of customers. The food and service were great. My event was a big hit with my group. Thanks Maggiano's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Food was t great, expected more typical pasta dishes with simple ingredients. Chichen Picasa was overcookedSpecial Features:
- 2nd visit not so greatMsLewskiDined on 6/15/2014We went to Maggiano's for the second time on Father's Day because our first visit on Easter was nice. This time we had a cramped table and an inexperienced waiter. My son ordered the special "buy one, get one to take with you" meal, but the waiter forgot to give him that or his leftovers. Since the rest of us had leftovers too, he did not notice his food was missing until the next day. This was a disappointing experience at a pretty pricey restaurant.Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Tasty meal choices. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food reserved serverMrsCleesh1Dined on 6/15/2014We had a great time, the food was fantastic but the server was not very social. We were never offered a refill on drinks or asked how the food was. Over all the atmosphere was very nice and kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!happydinerDined on 6/15/2014Our dining experience was perfect. Our server, Juliana, was extremely pleasant & helpful. The food was delicious and we were able to dine on on the patio & enjoy the beautiful Denver weather.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable timeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/8/2014We went for our anniversary and had a wonderful time - our server was Fantastic! I'm sorry I can't remember her name - cute, blonde, has a boyfriend who works there as a waiter as well.Special Features:
- Yum!LaurenDined on 6/7/2014Maggiano's was wonderful! Very busy on a Friday/Saturday night so make a reservation! Service was friendly and food was tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sKRMJWMDined on 6/7/2014We went for the "Big brain club" deal. Bread, Appetizer, Salad, Entree, Dessert, and a take home pasta (for 2 it was $60 not including drinks). The Food is Amazing! Waiters are very knowledgeable. Great time all around.Special Features: