Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8188873777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (122)special occasion (93)kid-friendly (61)great for lunch (57)neighborhood gem (49)fit for foodies (37)romantic (34)vibrant bar scene (17)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (15)late-night find (13)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (11)scenic view (4)Show More
- Our reservation was for 8:30OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2008Our reservation was for 8:30 and they didn't have our table ready until 9:20. The waitress was slow and she forgot drinks that had been ordered. The manager did give us free appetizers for our wait but still all 9 people were there at 8:30 which is rare and they still made us wait 50 minutes. I wouldn't plan a big dinner party here again, I think it's best for parties for 4 or less.
- We had a great experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2008We had a great experience, except that the other waiters didnt sing happy bday...but I'm not sure if they do that. They did however bring over desert with a candle which was very nice....and no one kicked us out when they were setting up for the next day so we got to chat a little longer which was very nice. Overall really good experience, and they accommadated our extra guest with no problem.Special Features:
- Food was pretty good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2008Food was pretty good, but it is Loud and hard to hear your date.Special Features:
- I would have loved to sitOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/11/2008I would have loved to sit on the patio, but noticed that a patron was smoking there. And even though it is outside, if you're a non-smoker and downwind, it would be unpleasant. Please make the patio a "no smoking" area.
- We've been there regularlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2008We've been there regularly and mainly order the family style dinner. Which is fantastic, but a notice to servers. When children are present, under 5 their tolerance to wait for anything especially food is minimal. We were seated/greeted promptly but the food in between took longer than normal that I had to take my 1 yr & 3 yr old out during dinner while we waited for the 2nd serving of the main course. Not really sure if we'll go back anytime soon. ThanksSpecial Features:
- If you enjoy italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/10/2008If you enjoy italian food this is a great place to eat at. I am private chef and I cook many italian entres which taste just as good as Maggiano's.Special Features:
- food was great!!! JanineOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/10/2008food was great!!! Janine our waitress was awesome!!!!Special Features:
- Very nice people! Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/10/2008Very nice people! Very good food. The family style dinners are a great value!Special Features:
- I requested a table at theOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/8/2008I requested a table at the back because we had some business associates in town and we needed to discuss work over dinner. The manager was very accommodating of us and made sure we had a table in the back portion of the restaurant which was much quieter. All of my colleagues thought the meal and service were excellent. Thank you.Special Features:
- We very much enjoyed our dinnersOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/6/2008We very much enjoyed our dinners and the server was very professional and very kind. The chocolate cake was dried out and old. The manager was nice to refund our money for the cake. They probably should have offered the four of us a free dessert but they didn't. Even though we had a negative experience with the dessert, we'll go back again for the wonderful meal and the nice atmosphere but not order the chocolate cake again.Special Features:
- Reservation was for 7:30,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2008Reservation was for 7:30, arrived at 7:15 waited until 7:50 for a table. Fiod and service were great after the initial delay.Special Features:
- Good happy hour specials!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/5/2008Good happy hour specials! Great for family-style dining.Special Features:
- We eat at Maggiano's oncekimmDined on 4/4/2008We eat at Maggiano's once per week on average. The service and quality of food is consistently good; nothing spectacular, but good.Special Features:
- The lobster ravioli was burntOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2008The lobster ravioli was burnt and they immediately replaced it with a another order. The 2nd time was a charm and delicious. I enjoyed Maggiano's more on a Monday night since it wasn't loud and I could have a conversation without yelling across the table. Good food and comfortable ambiance. They just need to figure out how to make cannolis for dessert. Is it that hard to make? An Italian restaurant without cannolis just isn't Italian.Special Features:
- Maggiano's is a very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/30/2008Maggiano's is a very good, family style italian restaurant. This particular time, the service was absolutely awful. This is not usually the case.Special Features:
- It was very good dining andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2008It was very good dining and our waitress (I believe her name was Carly) was outstanding! Our only "issues" were: 1) We had 6:30pm reservations and weren't escorted to a table until 7:45pm. 2) The entry way area leading up to where the reservation desk was located was so jammed with people waiting to be seated that it was very uncomfortable. My wife and I both felt it was a safety hazzard because if there had been a fire, people would have gotten trampled trying to get through the crowd. The main entrance/exit isle should be made wider, even at the expense of the bar area. Also, there should have been an area (aside from the bar area) where people with reservations could be seated comfortably while waiting to be paged. Thank you!Special Features:
- Excellent service and a romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2008Excellent service and a romantic environment besides the lights flickering. Definitely recommended for groups of 4 or more to enjoy the family dinner menu which is a full course meal.Special Features:
- It was advertised on OpenoreojackDined on 3/23/2008It was advertised on Open Table that they were offing an Easter brunch. When we arrived the waiter knew nothing about it. Easter is a family oriented day with certain traditions, brunch being one of them. If the menu was changed, they should have contacted people who had reservations for that morning. They had no problem contacting us to confirm the reservation. The manager offered a single free desert which hardly compensated for the disappointment. As we're not the type to get up and walk out, we completed the meal. The food was good as always.Special Features:
- The food and service was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2008The food and service was great. The waiter made sure we were well served and made sure we got what we wanted. The food was great and so were the drinks as well. I would go again. In fact I am thinking about going sometime next month with some friends that have never been there so they can enjoy the same experience I had. I am also thinking about buying gift cards for some of my friends so they can go there.Special Features:
- I showed up early for theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/22/2008I showed up early for the reservation, so was informaed I had to wait the 20 minutes until my actual reservation time, but then a half an hour past my reservation time was informed they JUST started seating my time slot, so we should be seated in the next half an hour which was unacceptable. We finally ended up eating in the bar instead of being sat over an hour late.
- Overall the experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2008Overall the experience was good. We had reservations and had to wait almost 30 minutes to be seated. There were not enough menus for everyone in the party and had to wait for additional menus. The lemon garlic salmon was bland...could not taste the lemon or garlic. The beef medallions were oredered medium rare and were medium to medium well but the mushroom sauce was nice flavor. All the other food we had was delicious. The service was friendly and good. The selection and quantity of food was very good.Special Features:
- After having a very poor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2008After having a very poor dining experience at Maggiano's Farmers Market location that prompted me to report the hideous decline of that location to Corporate Office (reference # 143852), I decided to try the WH location and what a great choice that turned out to be...even exceeded the Farmers Market location from the few past years and really blows them away now making me think that staff needs to pay a visit to Woodland Hills and learn about serving and cooking!!! Everything was perfection and we had the ultimate dining experience that started at the front desk being warmly greeted by a group of professionals...the waiter (#145 Jesse) was a total delight making sure everything was perfect...5-Star experience all the way...Bravo!!!Special Features:
- For our last two visits toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/17/2008For our last two visits to Maggiano's-Woodland Hills, the dining table waiters we not good at attending to normal service, ie: asking if we would like another cocktail, then they would forget to bring the drink, or simply forgetting to bring napkins or silverware to the table when asked. Most of all, not approaching the table more often and asking if there was anything needed at the table. The little things they do count. Training is much needed in this area. GOOD WAITERS and WAITRESSES HUSTLE TO PLEASE CUSTOMERS!! Food is always very good!!
- I love Maggiano's, but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/17/2008I love Maggiano's, but service on this visit was WAY BELOW POOR - it was awful! Our server was inattentive and the water guy was rude. Both did not follow through to our simple requests of additional plates for oil & vinegar. Also, instead of bringing drinks when needed, they just gave very little ice in the glass & brought another glass of soda too! So each person had ice water & 2 drinks. Even leaving was a pain because only half of our group was doggie bagged & we had to wait for the others to be done. We even had to wait extra long for the check & then he asked about desert - but, the topper was we specified on our reservation this was a B-Day celebration & no one did a thing. Why ask for comments if you're not going to read themSpecial Features:
- We've always loved Maggiano'sCarmacchiatoDined on 2/23/2008We've always loved Maggiano's especially this location. There is an old feel to the place which brings you back in time. Food is always great and the proportion is good.Special Features:
- Love this place. It's notOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/15/2008Love this place. It's not fancy but it is more upscale than your average place. I;ve never had a bad meal or bad service there either. A good dependable place either for youi and the wife or to take a group.