Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8188873777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (119)special occasion (88)kid-friendly (58)great for lunch (55)neighborhood gem (48)fit for foodies (36)romantic (31)vibrant bar scene (16)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (15)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (11)hot spot (10)scenic view (3)Show More
- Always Kid FriendlyJasonVIPDined on 5/28/2014My children love Maggianos. They never let us down. On our latest visit the service couldn't have been better and the food was great as usual. We tried the new lighter baked Ziti off the Make A Wish menu. Good food and a great cause!Special Features:
- My Go-To RestaurantMagicDined on 5/28/2014We just love this place! We go to it for all occasion dinners.Special Features:
- Great Graduation Dinner and ServiceccruzerDined on 5/24/2014Our family has been to Maggiano's a couple of times in the past few years, this past April we came for my son's 22nd birthday and had "Amy" as our waitress.. She was wonderful and added to the fun of the evening. We were trying to think of a place to take a group of people for my other sons High School graduation and he suggested we pick Maggiano's again. We did and we requested Amy to be our server... Once again we had a fantastic meal with wonderful service.. Any one going to the Woodland Hills location should request her... She is so adorable, you want to put in your pocket and take her home...Special Features:
- Very nice dinner place...WHandtarDined on 5/24/2014This place is great for big groups and special occasions. The food is very good with great selection. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Please, no kids in the bar area!SylvesterthekatDined on 5/22/2014Maggiano's is a family restaurant, I get that. They have a huge dining room and a bar. I expect the bar to be a kid free zone. I sit there deliberately to avoid the kids who often are running around in the dining room or at the very least making kid noises. So you can imagine my irritation at having not one but two families with kids seated alongside me in the bar after I arrived. The kids were relatively well behaved, fortunately, but the wait staff had no way of knowing this before seating the family there. Food was about as expected, pretty good without being outstanding. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive enough, she earned her tip.Special Features:
- Celebrated birthdayjlandiaDined on 5/18/2014Our server was great. The food was amazing. Making a reservation worked perfect our table was set up and we sat down right upon arrival. Helps out with a 11month old getting seated fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 👏👍👏👍👏👍👏👍👏👍👏👍PrincessStacyDined on 5/13/2014👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experienceslacker2069Dined on 5/11/2014Went there for Mother's Day. I knew it was going to be busy and sure enough they were. But our server. Kaeigh. Was great. We had a large party and she took care of our evey needs in timely manner. Even though she was busy she checked in on us regularly. Oh and the food is great. Order a sphagetti take one home for free what a great concept. After ordering. the food came out fast. Definitely recommnend this restaurant. Great service. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day HassleFrequentDiners715Dined on 5/11/2014First the waiter apologized in the beginning how long it was going to take for dinner. As he explained it is the busiest day of their year. And the kitchen was doing their best but it was going to be a wait. It was. Much too long. Did not get appetizers and waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for our entrees. Great on any other occasion. The food was good once we got it. The waiter did his best. My husband did point out that they had a full menu and did not make us eat from a special menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day disappointmentDisappointedDined on 5/11/2014We had a reservation and was seated 20 minutes after the time, ordered one appetizer which took 30 minutes to come out. We were a party of 6 all our food came out at different times. My sons actually came out before the appetizer which we sent back, my husband's pasta was under cooked, my dinner came out cold. Every entree came out 5 minutes apart. I sent mine back which took another 15 minutes. It came back dry & over heated. All they did was stick it under the broiler to reheat which the entree should have been remade. I wound up not eating. Our server was great, not her fault. The manager was very sympathetic and took care of the check. I would not go on a special day like Mother's Day, kitchen just couldn't handle it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Considering that it was Mother's Day and the place was packed the service was great once we got seated. It did take a little while to get our salads, but once they came things went smoothly. The manager even walked by and refilled our bread basket! However, it seemed that there were groups that came in after I did that were seated before me who didn't have a reservation. When I brought it to the attention of the girl in charge she said she was waiting for my reservation time and we were a little early. I felt we should have been seated before people who walked in without a reservation regardless of whether or not it was the "right time."Special Features:
- A bit disappointed1feferulesDined on 5/11/2014Use to go often. They have changed their menu and increased prices. The serving sizes decreased. It's very noisy. Dinner for 4 was around 150.00. This included 3 entrées ,pasta and 3 glasses of wine. It will be a while before we go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayThousandoakeyDined on 5/11/2014Although there was a very large crowd on Mother's Day afternoon, the food was excellent and was served in a timely manner. The server was excellent and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way to loudBobbiDined on 5/11/2014Way to noisey Impossible to talk to each other it's way to noisey can not comunicate even with the waiter impossibleSpecial Features:
- Mother's DayLUV2EATDined on 5/11/2014Restaurant was really hopping. Food was perfect. Service was friendly and funny. Love this place. Had a really nice time. We're coming back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2014We went on Mother's Day (11:00am) and were the second group seated (11 people) in the big room. After an hour had passed and our meals not yet been served, long after other parties around us had been served so I inquired about our order. Something was not quite right and there did not seem to be a manager trolling the room to check on everything. Only after I got up and asked when our meals were coming out did we get served about ten minutes later (the food was great - as always). We may have had a new wait person and the kitchen should not play favorites (if that is what happened), we clearly had our orders pushed to the back of the line (or the wait person forgot to turn in the order ticket). Not cool!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014The service is slow I made reservations and when got seated we got our food an hour and fifteen minute later. But the food was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful, wonderful, wonderfulMikeysthoughtsDined on 5/10/2014Everything was perfect, we had reservations at 7PM and when we arrived at 6:50 were seated immediately. Within 2 minutes our server was there to ask about drinks. Our server was extemely attentive and was constantly checking if we needed anything. Food was hot and perfectly prepared. Veal was tender and melted in my mouth. If you like veal this is the place to go. Pasta was great and not to spicy. A great place to dine for a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Great Food at a Great PriceBigEdDined on 5/10/2014My wife and I come here all the time with my 3 year old Daughter. This night my Daughter was spending the nght with her parents so we decided to have a quick dineer. Its not a super high end expensive Italian restaurant, but more of a casual family friendly Italian with great food at a resonable price. They also have a bunch of pasta dinners that if ordered, they will give you a free entre to take home for another time. We usually order at least one of the pasta dinners, so we can take home a dinner for the next day. We love this place!Special Features:
- Good eatsRucode4Dined on 5/9/2014Fugeboutit! Best food ever!! Atmosphere is fantastic for all occasions. Bathroom is spectacular, a great locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Couldn't believe my pasta came with a pasta to go. Solid choice for any occassion.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2014This is one of our favorite places to go for dinnerSpecial Features:
- love this restaurantshortcakeDined on 5/3/2014Great for family style dining and the food is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy Busy Busysunshne15Dined on 5/3/2014While we've enjoyed dining at this Maggiano's previously, we are now considering finding a new place for date nights or special occasions. This place doesn't have enough staff on hand to handle the crowds on a Saturday night. Service was awful, our food took forever to come out (and clearly had been ready as our pasta noodles had become crisp from sitting under the warmer), and our waitress ignored us from the beginning. Get your act together Maggiano's!Special Features:
- Impeccable ServiceDebOnFoodDined on 5/3/2014Even on a busy Saturday night, the service from beginning to end was exceptional. Kudo's especially to the managers - all visible and genuinely helpful & hospitable. We were celebrating my husband's birthday, but didn't mention it, but we were taken care of as if they knew. First rate chicken marsala and tiramisu, very tasty lasagna, and nonna's toasted pound cake dessert is yummy! Truthfully, the food is excellent, but what sets the experience apart is the outstanding customer service. Bravo and thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Nite DinnerSnapflagDined on 5/2/2014None of the descriptions above really fit my experience. However, the food was excellent, it was great to have a choice of a small versus a large glass of wine, and for an end-of-the-work-week meal, it was a perfect choice for dinner with friends. To be honest, with all of the birthday events going on, I wondered at some point if there was a room that was quieter, but that was a minor part of the evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite SpotDebbieFDined on 5/2/2014I love Maggiano's! It's a great place to take friends, out of town guest, have a party or just to dine in. The food is great! The service is great! The ambience is also great! We've had graduation parties, birthday parties and anniversary parties there and have always been very pleased with their menu choices and accommodations. I recommend Maggiano's highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- go to placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014great place to go to, everyone can find something to eat there, no matter how picky they areSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always busy, but goodLisabuDined on 4/26/2014Love Maggianos! But make sure you reserve in advance - if not, the wait will be 45min or much more, especially on any weekend night. Cocktails are not always going to taste the way you expect them - not sure that is the restaurant's forte, but everything else is great.Special Features:
- third time might be a charm...vmmmmDined on 4/24/2014made reservation online for three my wife and toddler on a slow thursday evening, when arived on time we still waited for 15mins, while other people walk in and got a table right away. the host kept telling us you will be seated in a minute we are getting your table ready, the finally after 15mins of waiting and being the only ones waiting they finally sat us down. I order the lasagna very good, and pick the lasagna to go as well and explained to waiter that they forgot my lasagna last time and he said he would make sure that I get one this time, when got home they spagetti instead of the lasgna. hopefully the third time is a charm and I get my lasgna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menuvalleymomVIPDined on 4/24/2014One of my favorite restaurants has a new menu. We tried one of the new dishes on the Make-A-Wish special listing an it was delicious. Usually when a restaurant has a new menu it means same old dishes with new, higher prices but Maggiano's has added some innovative items without raising prices. We enjoyed everything we ordered.Special Features:
- LoveItaliaVIPDined on 4/23/2014Excellent food and service. Salmon and tilapia were delicious.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/20/2014We can't get enough of Maggiano's. Going there for Mother's Day dinner. Love the buy one and you get to take home an additional dinner of your choice -- they have 6 or 8 choices. So yummy!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely RestauranthungryboyDined on 4/20/2014Had a lovely Easter meal with the family. Adults and kids enjoyed the food very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/19/2014Never had a bad meal here since it opened. Been back many times. Consistent but not innovative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014One of our orders was incorrect no big deal out waiter Austin apologized brought us a desert tray and comp the dinner the manager apologized too we never complained absolutely will return top place classySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReneeVIPDined on 4/19/2014We had a lovely meal with an excellent waitress. However, the veal in the veal scaloppini was not pounded enough and was a bit tough.Special Features:
- Our server had no help, noMarcDined on 4/13/2014Our server had no help, no busboy, nothing. He had too many tables to handle so food service was too slow. Soup and salad came out at the same time as entree, sent entrees back. When they returned they were cold, very disappointing. Had coffee, it too was cold, sent it back, new batch was also cold. Manager came over, tried to make up for it, but too little too late.
- Good foodtravelynnnDined on 4/13/2014Maggiano's has great Italian cuisine at moderate prices. The only drawback would be if you didn't like noisy places. Service is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday celebrationHusbandbirthdayDined on 4/13/2014Our dinner was great and the service from Taylor was outstanding!Special Features: