Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8188873777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (119)special occasion (90)kid-friendly (63)great for lunch (53)neighborhood gem (50)fit for foodies (33)romantic (31)notable wine list (14)great for brunch (14)vibrant bar scene (13)hot spot (10)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (4)Show More
- Love maggianos!SharonkDined on 7/16/2014Went for our anniversary dinner with two other couples. Food and drinks were fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Order Salmon twice!MichaelDined on 7/12/2014Everytime we always order the Balsamic Salmon. Everytime we tell them Do to Over Cook. Each and every time we have to send it back as it arrives with burnt edges and dry. The second attempt is a succulent pink balsamic glazed Salmon as it was meant to be cooked. Keep in mind, if you are on a time restraint, do not order this dish as it does take awhile to order it and then return and order again.... But... It os WORTH IT the second time.Special Features:
- artydoesdindinDined on 7/11/2014Reservation easy and booth was perfect. 6:00 pm was ahead of the evening crowd, but got noisier at end of visit. Food was wonderful with an extra Entre' to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order twiceMichaelDined on 6/28/2014Balsamic Glazed Salmon. The first completely overdone. The second one will be as if the chef prepared it. Beautiful and moist. We have ordered this dosh for many months and each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An old favoritesilkfrchgoDined on 6/27/2014Been coming to Maggiano's all the way back to the opening of the first location in Chicago. Still a popular & dependable spot to dine. Food is always consistent.Special Features:
- Best Italian place in valleyWHandtarDined on 6/27/2014Thais one of the best Italian places in the valley with great service.. Thank youSpecial Features:
- LMWMDined on 6/21/2014Always enjoyable. We brought the family (4 adults 2 kids) the last two times we came. We will be coming back soon. Making reservations on line is so easy. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food + good serviceitalianfoodlover1Dined on 6/21/2014Very attentive staff. Food was very good. The bread is to die for. We were there for lunch. Our server was Gino. Engaging and conversational. Upbeat. We picked the restaurant because they were the only place I could find open for lunch on Saturday at 1 p.m. that was upscale. Very pleasantly surprised! Food reasonably priced. We'll definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food! !PrincessStacyDined on 6/20/2014The food was so delicious. .. The service we received was one of the best I've ever had. .. but the food. .. oh my gosh it was so so good. I can't stop thinking about the delicious food! !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DinnerNelsonVIPDined on 6/20/2014Good, quality food at a reasonable price. Food and service always consistent. Service is good.Special Features:
- FrugalfoodieDined on 6/20/2014Food & service was great. We tried the Chicken Frances and the famous D rigatoni. Truly enjoyed the zucchini appetizer which was complimentary. We'd definitely go back. Oh and we used a $10off coupon which came in handy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/20/2014if you are going to use special instructions on the reservation good luck. In most cases they completely ignore the request. You need to tell the wait person about it. This has happened on numerous reservations where whoever is supposed to read the e mail and notify the wait person fails to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for Every AgeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/18/2014We chose Maggiano's for a family dinner celebration of my youngest daughter's birthday. Happy hour drinks were excellent at a good price. Appetizers, salads, entrees and dessert were sumptuous. Kid friendly - my 20 month old grandson enjoyed his meal as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We enjoyed eating at Maggiano's. The service was excellent and the food was better than we remembered. The noise level made it difficult to converse at the table, but all in all it was a good experience.Special Features:
- outtodinnerDined on 6/15/2014We had a great meal and even though it was quite busy, after all it was Father's Day! We thoroughly enjoyed the service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service/need cozier seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014Great place to eat but our table was in a very noisey area. We found it too hard to talk to each other. One plate had to be sent back because the noodles were not cooked enough. Our waiter was wonderful but not having a dinner while we all ate made it a little awkward. The side booths are lovely but don't allow you to talk to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have had a better experience2dining2niteDined on 6/13/2014Noise level was just to high for my dining experience, there were two tables near by with unattended children playing and yelling. The noise level made it almost impossible to carry a conversation at the table. The lasagna dish was cool and the noodles were cold and hard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentFood4ThoughtDined on 6/8/2014I made a reservation for 6:00 for my 1 year anniversary with my GF. After a bit of waiting, they tried to sit us right next to the kitchen. I respectfully declined so they sat us against the far wall on the other side (which happened to be right next to the dishwashers for banquet hall. It wasn't the ideal situation for a special occasion. Our server was great and so was the food (chicken parmigiana). I would definitely go back again but would be a little more picky as far as my seating selection.Special Features:
- Go somewhere else...MomofkidsDined on 6/8/2014We have been going to Maggianos for years. The service at the Woofland Hills location was horrible. It was over ten minutes before someone spoke to us after being seated--and that was after we spoke to a hostess. It took over 20 minutes between courses! It took over 2 1/2 hours to feed my family of four! If it wasn't my son's choice for his birthday dinner I would have left in the first ten minutes. Pass on this location...
- Always enjoy this spotEddieVIPDined on 6/8/2014Great service, nice ambiance, and the Lobster Carbonara is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1ItalianDined on 6/7/2014The food here is GREAT!, and on some pasta's you get one to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Great!vicandbarbDined on 6/6/2014Maggianos is a very consistant eatery - consistantly very good! The service is great, the food is excellent and you cannot beat the value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodvalleymomVIPDined on 6/3/2014You are never disappointed at Maggiano's. Food is delicious, good value, good service, and lots to choose from on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & serviceNathalieDined on 6/3/2014We came here for my daughter's 5th grade graduation, and our waitress-Rachel was excellent and very attentive. I was just a bit disappointed when we first arrived b/c one of the hostesses was annoyed that I did not return her call to confirm our reservation, so we had to wait until they set our table up for us to sit down. I made the reservation through open table and didn't cancel, so she should of assumed that we were coming since I had noted it was a special graduation celebration! I could not return the call b/c she had called at 930A the day of the graduation when I was in attendance and isn't that the purpose of open table? To make reservations easier and less time consuming for customers? Other than that, we had a good time.Special Features:
- FOOD .....EnjoyableDined on 6/1/2014Good food, as always, but the portions are getting smaller !!!!!!!!Special Features:
- ShakeriSlipLiteDined on 6/1/2014While celebrating a birthday, Maggiano's was shaken by a 4.2 earthquake. The Staff reacted as they should have. They calmed the customers and assured us that all was well. The Manager came by our booth to reassure us that the restaurant was in good shape following the temblor. We also contributed to the Make a Wish effort. We support the collective drive to make a childs dream come true.Special Features:
- ropoDined on 5/31/2014We were a party of 7, and our server was both patient and attentive.Special Features:
- MimiMimiDined on 5/31/2014Food and service is always outstanding. Week ends are very busy and on the noisey side, but that is the norm. If you want it more subdued, go during the week. We always enjoy Maggiano's.
- good place for dinnerIntremeloDined on 5/30/2014Went with 9 people. Everything was great. Reminescent of Little Italy restaurant. Good vibe, good food, prices not outrageous. I discovered Louis Martini Cab here which is perfect red wine for almost anything. Good solid Italian food, bar has good vibe, very kid friendly, great parking as it is in a mall, but not in a bad way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Kid FriendlyJasonVIPDined on 5/28/2014My children love Maggianos. They never let us down. On our latest visit the service couldn't have been better and the food was great as usual. We tried the new lighter baked Ziti off the Make A Wish menu. Good food and a great cause!Special Features:
- My Go-To RestaurantMagicDined on 5/28/2014We just love this place! We go to it for all occasion dinners.Special Features:
- Great Graduation Dinner and ServiceccruzerDined on 5/24/2014Our family has been to Maggiano's a couple of times in the past few years, this past April we came for my son's 22nd birthday and had "Amy" as our waitress.. She was wonderful and added to the fun of the evening. We were trying to think of a place to take a group of people for my other sons High School graduation and he suggested we pick Maggiano's again. We did and we requested Amy to be our server... Once again we had a fantastic meal with wonderful service.. Any one going to the Woodland Hills location should request her... She is so adorable, you want to put in your pocket and take her home...Special Features:
- Very nice dinner place...WHandtarDined on 5/24/2014This place is great for big groups and special occasions. The food is very good with great selection. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Please, no kids in the bar area!SylvesterthekatDined on 5/22/2014Maggiano's is a family restaurant, I get that. They have a huge dining room and a bar. I expect the bar to be a kid free zone. I sit there deliberately to avoid the kids who often are running around in the dining room or at the very least making kid noises. So you can imagine my irritation at having not one but two families with kids seated alongside me in the bar after I arrived. The kids were relatively well behaved, fortunately, but the wait staff had no way of knowing this before seating the family there. Food was about as expected, pretty good without being outstanding. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive enough, she earned her tip.Special Features:
- The following 1260 reviews are from the Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews archive.
- Celebrated birthdayjlandiaDined on 5/18/2014Our server was great. The food was amazing. Making a reservation worked perfect our table was set up and we sat down right upon arrival. Helps out with a 11month old getting seated fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 👏👍👏👍👏👍👏👍👏👍👏👍PrincessStacyDined on 5/13/2014👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experienceslacker2069Dined on 5/11/2014Went there for Mother's Day. I knew it was going to be busy and sure enough they were. But our server. Kaeigh. Was great. We had a large party and she took care of our evey needs in timely manner. Even though she was busy she checked in on us regularly. Oh and the food is great. Order a sphagetti take one home for free what a great concept. After ordering. the food came out fast. Definitely recommnend this restaurant. Great service. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day HassleFrequentDiners715Dined on 5/11/2014First the waiter apologized in the beginning how long it was going to take for dinner. As he explained it is the busiest day of their year. And the kitchen was doing their best but it was going to be a wait. It was. Much too long. Did not get appetizers and waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for our entrees. Great on any other occasion. The food was good once we got it. The waiter did his best. My husband did point out that they had a full menu and did not make us eat from a special menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day disappointmentDisappointedDined on 5/11/2014We had a reservation and was seated 20 minutes after the time, ordered one appetizer which took 30 minutes to come out. We were a party of 6 all our food came out at different times. My sons actually came out before the appetizer which we sent back, my husband's pasta was under cooked, my dinner came out cold. Every entree came out 5 minutes apart. I sent mine back which took another 15 minutes. It came back dry & over heated. All they did was stick it under the broiler to reheat which the entree should have been remade. I wound up not eating. Our server was great, not her fault. The manager was very sympathetic and took care of the check. I would not go on a special day like Mother's Day, kitchen just couldn't handle it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Considering that it was Mother's Day and the place was packed the service was great once we got seated. It did take a little while to get our salads, but once they came things went smoothly. The manager even walked by and refilled our bread basket! However, it seemed that there were groups that came in after I did that were seated before me who didn't have a reservation. When I brought it to the attention of the girl in charge she said she was waiting for my reservation time and we were a little early. I felt we should have been seated before people who walked in without a reservation regardless of whether or not it was the "right time."Special Features: