Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
2001 International Drive
Tyson's Galleria II
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7033569000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Manny Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Get Maggiano’s great food and old world atmosphere delivered right to the door of your home or business. With Maggiano’s delivery service you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal almost anywhere. Call to speak with our Delivery specialist to place your order. * Minimum order value for delivery is $125 within the delivery area. Delivery fee of $20 or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added
- Entertainment: Whether you’re looking to grab a drink after work or discover a new favorite wine, stop by Maggiano’s Little Italy to try our beverage menu. With over 40 wines by the glass, Italian Red & White Sangria by the pitcher, and our new $3-$6 from 3-6pm Premium Happy Hour, we’re sure you’ll find something you will love!
A word from Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
382 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (247)special occasion (203)great for lunch (119)kid-friendly (112)fit for foodies (82)romantic (77)neighborhood gem (65)great for brunch (47)notable wine list (39)hot spot (30)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (6)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- Love itMotheroffourDined on 7/18/2014We love getting away and having a great dinner for two at Maggiano's. My husband and I were able to hear each other because we had a little booth in the side room where it was much quieter. The food is always good at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteChefAlSkiDined on 7/17/2014We are always pleased with the quality of the food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at reasonable priceOlorinDined on 7/12/2014We were warned about the noise and it was noisy. Make note of that if it bothers you. The food was yummy and even our finicky kids found it enjoyable. The waiter was great and went out of his way to make sure the kids were also taken care of. The price was reasonable. Especially considering the quality of the entries. This was a nice find. We would eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedtrynewplacesDined on 7/12/2014We had never eaten here before so were not sure what to expect. Everything was very tasty - nothing ordinary about it although we did order "ordinary" dishes. Would have loved a glass of wine, but $10 for a glass of house red is a bit over the top.Special Features:
- Felt like a special occasionlovesweetsDined on 7/11/2014My husband and I tried out Maggiano's for our 4th Anniversary. The server was more like a guide than a server. He was awesome, very attentive, and made the night felt really special. The food was amazing. I got the Linquine de Mare and it was the best Linquine del Mare I've ever had. There was so much seafood there I ate it for two meals after that. My husband got the veal, I think… he said it was really amazingly tender. We couldn't decide on a desert, so we shared one and brought another home--the apple crisp (it had a fancier name) and the tiramisu. Both were really, really good. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceSharbattleDavenportDined on 7/9/2014Jeff was a great server. We will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/9/2014The food never disappoints and their "Marco's Meal for Two" price is a great deal!Special Features:
- Big GroupkennyavaVIPDined on 7/5/2014Our uncle came to visit us from Ireland and wanted to meet with everyone. We picked Maggiano's for for it's ability to host big groups. We were 11 of us and next to us were equally big Birthday party. The food was always consistently good. I would particularly recommend the Linguine with clams in red sauce. If you pick the family style option, it is a much better deal, but hope you have lots of hungry people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch experience!TkeyDined on 7/2/2014The lunch menu was great, good service, nice atmosphere. Always my first dining choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like you are in italyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/29/2014Been here many times... Every time when I visited this place, we were always welcomed with big smiles.. The food was not the best I had (I have been to many italian cities and experienced GOOD FOOD there) , but it was well above average than the similar priced places in Northern VA. In short, I will visit this place again.Special Features:
- Overall greatanonymousDined on 6/28/2014The only issue that we had was when we made our reservation for 7:30 pm we did not get a table until 7:41 pm and we showed up 20 minutes early. Other than that the staff was excellent, food was great, and it was a nice environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/28/2014Had a big group there and we enjoyed the family style portions. The food was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightvtalanDined on 6/28/2014Great spot for date night, service is always good. Food is delicious.Special Features:
- Great ValueAprilMayDined on 6/28/2014We came in with a group of 6 and Maggiano's has some menu options which will allow you a pasta to take home. Everyone at the table seemed to love that ideal. The food was good but the service could have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014everything about this place is great. The service was exceptional. the only thing is that we got there 20 min earlier the the front desk made us wait until the time of our reservation to give us a table.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!FoggyDined on 6/27/2014We had reservations for four at 7:30 and were seated exactly at 7:30! Not bad for a Friday night. Everything was excellent. Three out of the four of us had the salmon and it was outstanding. Portions were generous and we regretted eating too much of the bread which was also delicious. I had an Italian Mushroom/chicken dish which was scrumptious. I told myself I'd only eat half but that didn't happen. We finished up with crème , cheesecake and cappuccinos. the waiter was attentive without being overbearing. A+ Maggianos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I won't returnMargDined on 6/27/2014It was my sons idea as I recalled that the food was not good. Boy was my memory right. His plate was 90 percent pasta and 10 percent protein. I wisely ordered the flatbread which had no sauce or cheese on half of it... The chef should go to seasons 52 to see how it should be done. On my last visit the order was the shrimp and crab Cannoli which as I recall was rolling in so much cream sauce it was awful. This likely was our last visit. What a waste of $60.
- Maitre detherapy143VIPDined on 6/27/2014The Maitre de was very rude and just ruined my experience at the restaurant. He was obnoxious and is not a good representative of the organization. Yet my the waitress was amazing.
- Another success!!McDonaldVIPDined on 6/27/2014Our server was Richard. He was very professional and attentive, and the food (as usual) was EXCELLENT!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/24/2014The food portions are very generous, in fact every person in our group had food left over, which our server carefully packaged in separate containers. We just had the leftovers and followed the reheating instructions available online on the restaurant's website. The food was great a second time.Special Features:
- TysonsLawFirmOfsMgrDined on 6/23/2014Had a social meeting of small law firm office administrators in the NOVA area. Food was great, wine was plentiful, and wait staff were very attentative. Could not have asked for anything more!Special Features:
- June eventLarryDined on 6/23/2014Restaurant was crowded but staff handled everything reasonably well. Food is always very good, service is usually good as well. Little on the noisy side, mainly due to air head parents that have no consideration or respect for other diners. The last time I was there, there was a couple at the first booth and their child was climbing under and over the table, almost tripping an elderly lady on the way out. Parents did nothing.Special Features:
- graduationDined on 6/23/2014We went to celebrate my son graduating from high school. We had a group of 8 and we had a great time. The food was delicious.Special Features:
- DisappointedLuv2eatoutVIPDined on 6/22/2014Our family has eaten at maggiano's over 25 times in the past; it's great for large parties. The last couple of times the food has disappointed us. On Sunday, the mussels-one of our staples- were tasteless as if they had forgotten the garlic and some other seasonings. The tomato sauce tasted sweet and the peppered sirloin was so tough and bland, completely not worth eating (and it wasn't). For the price (our bill was over $150) our food wasn't worth it and we probably won't be going back.Special Features:
- Not my best maggiano's experienceTaraDined on 6/20/2014I have been a fan of maggiano's family meal for a couple years, but my latest visit was underwhelming. My favorite, the mozzarella, came out late and thus were not melted and gooey the way they should be enjoyed, the medium cooked sirloin was a little tough and not very flavorful. They were accommodating bc we had a person with an allergy with us, but when she went to order something separate, the waiter told her it was very good and would make something for her. What came out was spaghetti tossed with green beans, asparagus, and mushrooms. It seemed they just tossed stuff in a bowl as after thought.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fairnahghedDined on 6/20/2014A couple of years ago we had a private party at Maggiano's and it was fantastic. We went back to Maggiano's Friday night and had a different experience. Party of 10: 5 adults and 5 children. Service was fair+. It took a bit of time for the server to attend our table. Appetizer and salads we ordered for the table were late. We ordered 1 tossed and 1 caesar salad for the table (party of 10); server did not give us any indication about the serving size. To our surprise the table salads were too small; we ordered a third salad. Both steamed mussels we ordered were overcooked. The quality of food is marginally better than Olive Garden which is a low end restaurant. Brio Tuscan Grill where we go regularly is a much better choice.
- Food choices - vegetarains limitedBombayClubDharaDined on 6/20/2014The food choices for vegetarians are limited. I could not find anything that I could eat.
- Great date night restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014My girlfriend and I had a wonderful meal on a Thursday evening. There was a great deal for 2 with an appetizer 2 classic pasta dishes and a dessert. Stuffed mushrooms were great and the cheesecake was on point. I'd definitely go back and ask for Jeff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always goodMochaDined on 6/19/2014The Lasana and crab cakes have been my favorite. Always good for big groupsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Maggianos provided the perfect spot for our special occasion with a wonderful atmosphere, delicious food, helpful staff and a varied menu. I will absolutely go back and tell all my friends about this find. I would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great experiencecchanDined on 6/17/2014Great experience! Loved the food. Highly recommend the meal for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good, as alwaysChuckDined on 6/17/2014We were seated immediately and our server appeared promptly. We enjoyed dinner at Maggiano's, as we always have.
- Never DisappointsTWillDined on 6/15/2014The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. The portions are large so you'll definitely have leftovers. Salads are yummy too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellent food & servicefrequentdinerDined on 6/15/2014Always enjoy dining at Maggiano's, especially for special events/holidays. Food is always delicious and in generous servings. Service was excellent, had two servers ensuring our drinks were refilled and checking on us. Love the option to have pasta to take home, too! Best lasagna around!Special Features:
- Excellent!PJPark9Dined on 6/15/2014Waited only about 2 minutes after we were about 5 minutes late ourselves! Excellent service! Excellent food! Waiter was very well aware of the menu and options for his customers! Very impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and lots of it!BassettHoundDined on 6/15/2014Maggiano's is very popular, so I recommend you get reservations, especially on the weekend. The food portions are generous and the prices are very reasonable for an Italian restaurant which tend to be on the expensive side. It's definitely a family friendly place, not a location for a romantic dinner. Even when crowded, the service and food are still excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a PleasureChefAlSkiDined on 6/15/2014Everytime we dine at Maggiano's we ask ourselves why we don't do it more often. The food and service is always excellent.Special Features:
- Maggiano's good food & serviceDenzelMogVIPDined on 6/15/2014We had a nice evening for Father's day at Maggiano's. What made our experience so nice was the service (Server Name: Mohummad). Food was good, and was a nice atmosphere sitting in the terrace inside the mall.Special Features:
- Father's Day with FamilyluvitalianoDined on 6/15/2014I generally don't care for "chains", but Maggiano's doesn't feel that way. Our servers were attentive and generous and were amazing with the little ones. The red sauce is as close to my own stellar homemade as I've ever had in a restaurant. We sent the kids home with dinner for a week. We really like bringing a group here so we can all try multiple dishes. One suggestion: for holidays, have something for kids to do.Special Features:
- LinnyYDined on 6/15/2014We were seated at the time of our reservation. Food was good as always....noise level was high. Busy Father's Day. Part of our order was forgotten so we were given a goodwill credit on our bill. It was hard to get our server's attention at times because of the busy day. Overall food was very good and we would return.Special Features: