Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
2001 International Drive
Tyson's Galleria II
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7033569000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Manny Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Get Maggiano’s great food and old world atmosphere delivered right to the door of your home or business. With Maggiano’s delivery service you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal almost anywhere. Call to speak with our Delivery specialist to place your order. * Minimum order value for delivery is $125 within the delivery area. Delivery fee of $20 or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added
- Entertainment: Whether you’re looking to grab a drink after work or discover a new favorite wine, stop by Maggiano’s Little Italy to try our beverage menu. With over 40 wines by the glass, Italian Red & White Sangria by the pitcher, and our new $3-$6 from 3-6pm Premium Happy Hour, we’re sure you’ll find something you will love!
A word from Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
377 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (241)special occasion (200)great for lunch (118)kid-friendly (108)fit for foodies (81)romantic (76)neighborhood gem (63)great for brunch (46)notable wine list (36)hot spot (31)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (6)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- Had 30th bday party here.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Food was great as always, they had no problem with special requests & let our group of 10 order off the reg menu after nobody could agree on the family style menu. Was 184$ for us with 3 beers & 2appetizers ( entrees for all). Also, they let us bring our own cake no extrA charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & Value!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014excellent comfort Italian home cooking -- can't beat location/food and value.Special Features:
- Long DistancePatsBirthdayDined on 8/8/2014Since we moved from Northern VA, several years ago we have missed having access to Maggiano's. We took the occasion on my wife birthday to make the trip to Tyson's Corner to visit one of our favorites. We were not disappointed, I believe that the waiter was a little surprised we did not need a menu. Maggiano's Salad and Rigatoni DSpecial Features:
- Great for Large PartiesCardsPADined on 8/8/2014We had my sons 12 birthday party here and I have to say that it was an outstanding night. The reservation process was easy and it was followed by a friendly call to confirm days in advance. With a large party of 10 people we were seated right on time, and we planned our evening using the family style dinners. The food came on time and there was more than enough to go around. But the service was outstanding. Every detail was taken care of and we felt that they really catered to everyone that was at the table (which included 5 children). It is a must go to if you are in the Tysons area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014I always seem to enjoy Maggiano's which is why I keep coming back! Using opentable saves the wait.Special Features:
- Great valueGlad2BhereDined on 8/7/2014Maybe not the most primo Italian cuisine, but above average. you simply cannot beat the Two for One pasta dinner deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef accommodated all food issuesMoonwxingDined on 8/7/2014The chef was great about accommodating my gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free diet. The bartender had gluten-free vodka. And everyone else was happy with the "shells" as usual. (Maggiano's calls "shells" Rigatoni D, but 2 year olds can't say all that so "shells" has stuck with our family.) The waitress was fantastic. It was a great birthday celebration. Thank you!Special Features:
- Server did not get the order rightzanexecVIPDined on 8/7/2014Took a client there who travelled from Annapolis. Our main courses came out at different times as the server got our order confused. Our client had to wait for his lasagna...quite some time. We could not eat until he was served, so the other lasagna got cold with the wait. The Maggiano's salad ordered as a main course was terribly sweet with a dressing that had too much sugar. The calamari appetizer was perfect however.Special Features:
- PEggyDined on 8/7/2014My friend and I had a delicious lunch there for her birthday. The service was outstanding. Our waiter didn't rush us but always checked back to see if we needed anything. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and we did the food justice. Always enjoy their food. Wish I could remember server's name so I could compliment him. He was very professional but friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer serviceShylaDined on 8/6/2014Very good customer service. Good food. They have menu option for vegetarians and non alcohol drinkers. If you have special request they accommodate you.Special Features:
- Early DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014Had an early dinner there with in-laws. Great service and unnecessarily large portions. Disappointed to learn that the crab was from the Phillippines.Special Features:
- Great ambianceCharlieDined on 8/4/2014My friend and I sat at the patio to have lunch. The service was great and the lunch delicious. WE both enjoyed the experience!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014We have eaten at Maggiano's several times and this was a very disappointing experience. We were celebrating our anniversary and I noted that in our reservation, but no mention was made of it by our server. We were seated in a very busy area. Our server took a long time to acknowledge us and when he did, he took our order first, then asked if we wanted something to drink. He never mentioned the "take a pasta home" offer that you have. I brought it up twice, and he did get us pastas to go, but never asked which ones we wanted, just gave us a duplicate of what we had ordered. I spoke so highly of Maggiano's to friends before we went on Sunday, now I need to amend my gushing.Special Features:
- Excellent and accommodatingSapphireSkiesDined on 8/3/2014Maggiano's serves great Italian food in large quantities at reasonable prices. They are also willing to adjust their recipes to accommodate those of us who are pescetarian or vegetarian (who should ask about the presence of chicken broth or similar in just about any dish and find out what can be substituted), or who just like lots of garlic or prefer a dish with a different sauce than stated on the menu. The servers will ask the chef any questions they can't answer. The special strawberry pie dessert for August 2014--with flaky crust, mascarpone, whipped cream, and of course fresh strawberries--is not to be missed. I only wish the large, open dining room could be made cozier for a more romantic experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014Food was excellent; service could improve, tables/seating is tight.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service,foodNickVIPDined on 8/2/2014The salad was very bad, service sucks. I need a manger to call me 571-283-5797Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceLuvitalianDined on 8/2/2014The prices were reasonable, plenty of specials and the service is outstanding. I never waited for refills or food. Food came out hot and not too close to my appetizer. I really enjoy this location and restaurant and will go back over and over!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VAdiningDined on 8/2/2014we had three different people serving us and didn't know who was going to show up next. The food was nice and hot when delivered but I was not impressed with the quality. I had not been to Maggionos for a year or two and remember a higher quality and flavor in the past. I was surprised that we were supplied bread but we had to make our own olive oil mix and there was no butter supplied. In other Italian resturants such as Macaroni Grill and Carabbas. I had always enjoyed Maggionos in the past but was not planning to go there again after this experience.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The food was great. Ambience was upscale casual. Our waiter Richard was AWESOME --- very personable yet professional. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisithntvirginiaDined on 8/1/2014This was our first visit to Maggiano's - Tysons Corner. We had been to a Maggiano's in Philadelphia. We reserved a table through Open Table and were seated within 5 minutes of our reserved time. Restaurant was busy and we were glad we had made reservations. Waiter was excellent and attentive and checked on us frequently. Meals were well prepared and plentiful (you will end up taking some leftovers home). My wife ordered from a special section of the menu and was given a free entree to take home. Cost was in line with most other restaurants of this type (in fact maybe a little less expensive for the quality and quantity you receive). We will return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home from homeSharbattleDavenportDined on 7/31/2014I love this place.....Jeff L. was a really good and really fast with our orders and reorders...thanks for being our server. We already made our next two reservations for the next birthdays. We will be back again!! He was the only waiter that explained the menu and limitSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014I have been to dinning in this restaurant for over 10 years, I saw the portion of all dishes are smaller, in particular the dinner salad size and the stuff mushroom....etc. but I still love this place....and is one of my favourite restaurant all the time. service are good as well !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- July Special was fantastic!PDiDDined on 7/27/2014A group of 5 of us went to celebrate my son's 26th birthday. We all took advantage of the Classic Pasta special where you also get a full entree to bring home for free! Including leftovers we left with as much food as we ate and got to try something different. I'm not sure how long they are continuing that special but it's a great deal and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningdiningisfunDined on 7/27/2014We had 5 PM reservations. One couple was going to arrive later due to traffic problems and the hostess was very courteous in adjusting the time. We had an amazing waitress, excellent food and very nice atmosphere. It was especially nice to have an extra entree to take home. The 4 of us shared their fantastic chocolate cake dessert and they willingly provided 4 forks. It was a perfect ending to a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- AnonymousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014The food and service are always fantastic at Maggiano's! We really enjoy dining here. It can get crowded and noisy in the dining area, so we like to come right before the rush. However, it's always a pleasure anytime you come!Special Features:
- great food and serviceluv2eatDined on 7/27/2014The food is as good as it was 2 years ago. Our server was very kind and was very attentive. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe not on Saturday nightHopefuldinerDined on 7/26/2014Crowded. Loud. Busy. Even with reservations a day ahead of time, we ended up on the mall balcony outside the restaurant. That was probably better than the noisy interior, but we were all but forgotten by our wait staff. After three mistakes and a correction of the bill, we finally got out of there. By the time we got out, even though we had a decent dinner, we were glad to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as UsualDiner918Dined on 7/26/2014This visit was great as usual. Had a bit of a wait to get our table even though I had a reservation and arrived early. Service was good, food was delicious.Special Features:
- Best birthday placeremnvaDined on 7/26/2014Dinner for two is awesome deal. Love the take a spare classic pasta home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KeepingItRealDined on 7/26/2014I had forgotten that one child relative in my party who was visiting had a peanut and tree nut allergy. After I made the reservations through Open Table and forwarded the confirmation to my relatives, my relatives actually called the restaurant to tell them about the allergy, and it was noted with my reservation. When we arrived at Maggiano's, a chef came to our table personally and spoke with the mother of the child to help design a menu for him even as we were getting family style for all the rest of us. When dinner was over, the chef returned to see how things were and to discuss dessert options. We ordered our 2 desserts for family style, and they brought us an extra plate of allergy-free fruit. I was impressed.Special Features:
- First time visitorsjmoney0227Dined on 7/25/2014My wife and I decided to celebrate 1 month of being married with a date night. Neither of us had ever been to Maggianios before and we were given a gift certificate for a wedding gift. We LOVED everything about this restaurant and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delightful Meal!TeaPartyNANADined on 7/24/2014We were celebrating my son's 32nd Birthday and the two of us had a wonderful meal for Two and plenty of food to take home for the weekend. The Tiramisu was as fabulous, as I had remembered! I can't wait for the NEW Maggiano's to open in the Springfield Mall soon! The FREE Valet parking was an added bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2014We have been to Maggiano's for various dinner occasions and we have never been disappointed. Should you choose the family style option you will never go home hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Family StyleLivvyDined on 7/20/2014We went to Maggiano's with a group of 12, so naturally we ordered the meal family style (3 appetizers/salads, 4 entrees (meat/pasta), and 2 desserts. We were seated in the actual mall which I thought was bizarre. Luckily the mall was closed so there weren't random people walking past our table. This also meant that it was quiet though and it gave the opportunity to the 1 year old at our table to go for walks in between courses because she couldn't sit still. The food here is always great. Though I did not like the chicken dish we ordered. The spinach salad was AMAZING. The staff was great. They ran out of creme brulee so we got to choose 3 desserts. The wine list is small and expensive. The cheapest bottle was $27.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- barbaraDined on 7/20/2014Dinner was excellent as usual and the waiter was great! We always love this place and really enjoy the italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The food is amazing, the price is great! The service outstanding! We love this place!Special Features:
- Been AwhileMikeythefoodie4Dined on 7/19/2014Hadn't been to the restaurant in a long time. Last time was about five or more years ago. This was my first time going to the Tyson's Corner location. My previous two trips to the restaurant were in Short Pump, VA. Can't wait to visit Tyson's again and other locations in the DC area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Great 1st time experience, the food kept coming - really enjoyed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Our Son's 15th birthday dining choice - excellent food and service!Special Features:
- DisappointedJB20005Dined on 7/18/2014I used to dine at Maggiano's often but the one in Tyson's Corner was a bit of a disappointment. The food wasn't very great--my fiance and I agreed it seemed like it was reheated from a box instead of made fresh. The tiramisu was delicious but the pasta we ordered was not; I ended up sending my lasagna back for the chicken parmesan which wasn't as good as I hoped. Despite not enjoying my dinner plate, the service was great, our waiter was very friendly and patient, so my only disappointment was in the quality of the food.Special Features: