Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7027322550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
366 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (213)good for groups (196)scenic view (159)romantic (137)fit for foodies (114)great for lunch (99)great for outdoor dining (84)neighborhood gem (72)notable wine list (69)kid-friendly (62)hot spot (58)great for brunch (43)late-night find (38)vibrant bar scene (33)Show More
- Always a must!yankeeDined on 7/30/2014Every time we visit Las Vegas we make it a point to visit ...this time we went twice in 4 days...never disappointing....!Special Features:
- Fabulous dinner, once again.Garett30thDined on 7/29/2014We first enjoyed Maggiano's when we had our wedding reception here 4 years ago. We had to return for the fabulous menu. It did not disappoint. The meal was fantastic. This time, we sat outside and enjoyed dinner with a few friends. We were here for my hubbys 30th birthday and he was serenaded by the house guitarist. So sweet. We will always make a point to have a meal here when we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Vegas Find!divineswineDined on 7/28/2014Maggiano's has very good food for a reasonable price. You also get a nice view of the Las Vegas Strip from the restaurant, and the ambience is warm and inviting. You might even get serenaded with a Frank Sinatra song! I'd highly recommend coming here for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Every time we visit Las Vegas we head here for food. This it's be the best place on the stripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggiano'shookfamilyDined on 7/26/2014Food was absolutely amazing and will be back. The noise level was a little loud but it was a large group. Dessert was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same place.splurged2eatoutDined on 7/26/2014Second time eating there and not as good as first time. Very disappointed in the food, table location and pushy waiter. Overall it was like we had gone to a completely different location. With so many other choices in Vegas we will not go back there.
- Very dependable diningSteeleDined on 7/25/2014I have used Maggianos as a "Go To" place for years when company or family arrive. As always, they come through with flying colors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOOOOOOOOOOOWBeefBoyVIPDined on 7/25/2014Always a great place for food and family!! We are still eating the left-overs!! The food was great, the service was great!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014I AM GLUTEN FREE AND CHEF CAME OUT TO DISCUSS MENU WITH ME PRIOR TO ORDERING. PASTA WAS EXCELLENT. WISH THEY WOULD MAKE OR BUY GLUTEN FREE BREAD THOUGH.Special Features:
- teamfoodDined on 7/25/2014great food and staff. manager was friendly and professional as well as staff. food was awesome. we had 20 people and they handled us perfectly. no long waits. great jobSpecial Features:
- Love it!PaulabluDined on 7/24/2014We frequent Maggiano's Las Vegas annually for our birthday and anniversary combined for the past 10 years. The view is awesome at night. The food is 5 star. The atmosphere is quiet, romantic and relaxing. A total 5 star experience. The wait staff are professional and courteous. Most definitely our favorite dining choice while in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggionosluv2eathereDined on 7/24/2014IT was an awesome experience all around, easy, friendly, delicious !!!Special Features:
- Views of the Wynn and good food.atldc9Dined on 7/23/2014We booked a group of 10 that size group can throw some kitchens off but with the pace of the Vegas strip they handled everything great and the food was all good. One pasta dish the sauce was a bit watery but over all a very good dinner. Our table for 10 was right next to the bar so it was a bit loud but acceptable.Special Features:
- 30 TH Birthday DeliteRondoDined on 7/23/2014We made a reservation, and called to change the reservation, and then arrived a few minutes late, so a slight delay in being seated was reasonable. The highlight of the entire event was the performance of our server, Matias ... he was EXCELLENT! Matias' support staff(for our group of 9) was also excellent. Matias was very active in recommending menu items and making suggestions. The food was very good, particularly since we ordered "family style". The food quality was impressive, since we ordered items which can easily be over-cooked (shrimp, lobster, etc. ). Bottom-line: Fun atmosphere, high quality food, and Matias to take the whole experience "over-the-top". Thanks for a very enjoyable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Favoritesrobr1sDined on 7/23/2014Dining at Maggianno's has always been a special treat for us and this was no exception. The food was excellent and the service was superb. As we don't have a Maggianno's in our city, we always make a point to eat there when we are in Denver or Las Vegas.Special Features:
- JrushDined on 7/20/2014the food is always good there. Best to get a window seat for the view. It's a little pricey for Italian foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedMoreX2Dined on 7/20/2014We had high expectations but were deeply disappointed. The food was great, but the portions were small for the price paid and everything was a la cart (no salad). The service was poor, several things were missed completely and some of the staff was short with us, but they may have been short staffed that night. Overall we had a really bad experience and I can only hope that this was an isolated experience.Special Features:
- Decent foodTargettwoDined on 7/20/2014Decent food. Did not manage the reservation system well. Got there 15 minutes early. Had to wait for 25 minutes whilst walk in customers git seated right away. There were other customers in a similar situation. Good menu and service. Food quality was good, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014For years we have enjoyed Maggiano's...but NEVER again. It has gone so far down hill it's unbelievable. We made a six PM reservation, yeas a reservation. It meant NOTHING. We were early and still they did not seat us until 6:10 PM, after taking walk-ins. I spoke to the hostess and she could have cared less. No manager to speak of. All the dishes of food have gotten way small, but not the price. To top it off the waiter presents the check and high-lights the section that shows how much tip to leave. They have seen the last of us and I predict they will be out of business within the next several years.
- maggiano's.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Everything was excellent except for the fact that our waiter forgot my wine, a request for a fresh napkin and most importantly when he introduced himself he asked if it was a special occasion. I told him it was my friends b day. Two tables close to us were brought a treat with a candle my friend did not get anything. If it were not for the service from the lady helping him I wouldn't have left 20% tipSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice viewsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014If you can get a table by the window it's gorgeous. Friendly staff and wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious meal!grandma119Dined on 7/18/2014We celebrated our son's birthday and enjoyed the meal, service was great and the selections they offer are extensive - hard to decide! We will be back.Special Features:
- Great FindLaliDined on 7/18/2014We had a wonderful meal before the show on Friday night. We had a reservation and were seated promptly. We requested a booth and were cheerfully moved to one. Service was quick and friendly. The food was great. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!tlarcemontDined on 7/18/2014The food was great! Really nice restaurant with excellent service....except for host staff and kitchen. We had reservations for 5:00 and arrived exactly on time. We were told it would be a few minutes because the staff was in a meeting due to a shift change. We waited 15 minutes watching others seated ahead of us. We were told that they were seated because they stood in line. Really! We had a reservation. Once seated, the waitor was great and extremely helpful! Our table of 5 ordered the family style meal to share except for 1 person. Our food came out except for the person who ordered off the menu and never got her food until after our meal was over. The entree was comped and the manager personally apologized. Overall...still wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family style ItalianFoodFanDined on 7/17/2014Go hungry. It's a lot of food. The salads are fantastic. It's a great value of you're into leftoversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnervegasDined on 7/14/2014dinner was great we really enjoyed our food and drinksSpecial Features:
- newkidoDined on 7/14/2014Wonderful dining. My favorite restaurant on the Strip!Special Features:
- ironauggieironauggieDined on 7/13/2014Great food. It was a real delight to once again enjoy MaggianosSpecial Features:
- Perfect all around!Ballgirl1Dined on 7/11/2014The ambiance is amazing and the food is as well! Perfect place for a family reunion with class.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/10/2014Food very bland. Wouldn't try again. Better choices for pasta on the strip.
- Sinde07Sinde07Dined on 7/9/2014Best place we have had dinner including all major pricy restaurants. Going to Maggianos in Ohio. Can't wait.Special Features:
- Not kept uplocal1975Dined on 7/5/2014After valet I took the elevator to maggianos when it opened the first impression was dirty The rug had food crumbs and toothpicks over it. Needs a do over Also I had a drink at the bar and the servers grouped next to it were cursing about it bring so hot in thereI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service....ChicagoFoodieDined on 7/4/2014Staff was attentive and friendly, our waiter was the best took time to check on us frequently.....husbands steak was a little over done but he was served another one right away! I will come back again next time I am in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fireworks on the 4throyaliamDined on 7/4/2014We took my brother here for his birthday on the 4th of July. It was perfect for us to see the fireworks and on top of that the food was great. The service was good as well. We ended up having more ppl than what we planned and they were able to still accommodate us. Our server did well except he kinda got mixed up with a few orders. Aside from that I was very pleased with your establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovesthelawDined on 7/4/2014The food tasted like it came from a can. It was far from fresh . . . or hot for that matter ~ and I have eaten at Maggiano's before in Vegas, Woodland Hills, CA; and Jacksonville, FL - this was the worst location by far.
- GreatMmmmmqDined on 7/4/2014Great service and accommodating for our 15 person party. Split the check 3 ways and awesome serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tremendous, as always!!MaggianoDined on 7/3/2014The most consistently great restaurant in Vegas. Top notch service and top notch food. For a group, go with the family style, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent overallGman22Dined on 7/2/2014The food was really great. You can tell that the food was made fresh and well worth the price. Looking forward to dinning there again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy, vibrant, & excellent serviceMelnTimDined on 7/1/2014Great service, great food, AND the wine prices were less extortionate than the casino restaurants. We ate here twice (2 people) during a 10-day stay and on both occasions were impressed by the staff, the place itself, the food (awesome) and the selection of wines. Buzzing evening restaurant yet the waiting staff, despite being very busy, are very attentive and pleasant. Would definitely go there again and there seemed to be a lot of families there too so it really does seem to be an all-rounder for families with lots of children as well as couples. Well done guys - you rock!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'smrTRAXVIPDined on 7/1/2014Our favorite Italian restaurant in Vegas. Food is consistently good as is the service. A great value at a dining establishment that never disapoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.