Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7027322550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
350 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (202)special occasion (194)scenic view (157)romantic (130)fit for foodies (117)great for lunch (89)great for outdoor dining (79)notable wine list (70)neighborhood gem (69)kid-friendly (64)hot spot (64)late-night find (38)great for brunch (37)vibrant bar scene (29)Show More
- Great Dining Experience at MaggiansVEM22Dined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed a great dining experience at Maggiano's. The wine, salad, and main courses were excellent! The view of the strip was one of a kind. And our waiter was outstanding as well!Special Features:
- Great food at great prices...igpmDined on 8/28/2014Go by 6pm for Happy Hour Specials! Rigatoni D is the best pasta dish at any restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent!PimentaDined on 8/27/2014Good service, good food and good place!!! =] The Sangria serves 2 people and is very refreshing!Special Features:
- Below Average FoodPtownLiferDined on 8/26/2014Food was average at best. Atmosphere is good and they have a lot of traditional Italian dishes However, the sauce was bland and not as good as store brand pasta sauce. I cannot recommend eating here.
- Worth a tryImSTUFFEDnowDined on 8/23/2014Try to call ahead...use Open Table of course. Everybody (family of four) found something great for themselves. We went with the All-You-Can-Eat option near the back of the menu book. So this was quite the food fest. Included appetizer, entree and dessert. Additional for soda/coffee, but that was it. Worth the of price $41 each. Quality of the food was near the top, I found some of the veal a little tough. Steak, seafood and chicken dishes were spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014If you're on the strip and want good Italian without paying casino restaurant prices I would recommend Maggiano's. Has a nice family feel inside with pleasing decor and a good view of strip. Offers a good selection of Italian wines and the service was attentive. Food was above average, but not to a level that I would say is the best I've ever had (Lasagna and Chicken Parm). Still very good food for the price and highly recommend.Special Features:
- good everytimeredwvDined on 8/23/2014The food was good as always and we will return again next time we're in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress was awesome.Jal2dineDined on 8/22/2014Our waitress was great. She was from Estonia. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always go here when in VegasPaulDined on 8/22/2014We have eaten here 10+ times. Good food, excellent service, very reasonable prices. We had appetizer, salad, split an entrie that was so big we both couldn't finish, and a bottle of wine. With 20% tip bill was less than $100. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatVegas71Dined on 8/22/2014Service Was Great And Food Also Beer & Wine Happy Hour Was FantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerdeanearDined on 8/22/2014Called 2 months before visit to Las Vegas..Special anniversary dinner. restaurant dropped ball didnt payattention to special requests disapointed..food was great service really slow at 1st but improved ...food always good & hot. Mgr later called us by phone to ratify problems. apologizedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dom's Maggiano'sTomaZoomDined on 8/21/2014The Las Vegas Maggiano's was a great dining experience. The ambiance, food selection, presentation and quality, drink selection, wine list and view were memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!WatchdivaDined on 8/21/2014Maggiano's is known for really good Italian food and they lived up to their reputation once again. The veal porterhouse was outstanding as was the veal Parmesan. Excellent service and knowledgeable waitstaff all contributed to an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food qualityVegaseaterDined on 8/21/2014Ate here years back and was delicious. Ate here August 2014- and the food was horrible. It was basically a sodium fest of fast food Italian. I took a work colleague and bragged how delicious it was only to be completely embarrassed by the horrible bland food.
- pebbleDined on 8/20/2014We are never disappointed when we dine at Maggiano's. Whenever we have friends or relatives in town it is one of our go-to places. The prices are reasonable, compared with other Strip locations, and the food is always good. We have many happy memories of our visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The food was spectacular and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep coming backMarcoDined on 8/16/2014For Italian Food Lovers, I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food is delicious and the portions are hearty. I usually eat here when I want to enjoy conversation and a leisurely dinner later in the evening. I will always come back to Maggiano's as a great go to restaurant when nothing sounds good, because everything is great here.Special Features:
- Delicious dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Visiting Vegas and enjoyed a delicious meal with my family. Portions were generous.Special Features:
- roseroseroseDined on 8/16/2014I went to this location because it was recommended to me, but the experience was not that great. When we got there it took about 20 minutes to get service. We were informed that there was no ice and therefore could not offer us soda. Only water and wine. Finally, we ordered food and it took more than 45 minutes for us to get our meal. I was disappointed. My daughters 18 th birthday dinner.
- WaitingGoodDined on 8/16/2014Overall we had a good experience but they made us wait a lot. Even with a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We've been to this location multiple times, and usually have a fantastic experience. This time, however, was not so great. The server, Randy, and his assistant, Jessica, were very slow & inattentive. Randy did his best, as he picked up a table of 10 shortly after they sat us, but Jessica was terrible. I had to ask another server to bring me water because I got tired of waiting & tried to fill my own glass but the pitcher was empty. The bread came out right before the food, so there was no point in eating it. Randy then brought us a "happy anniversary" dessert, which it wasn't even our anniversary, then came back & said he had made a mistake but we could have the dessert anyway. Pay more attention to your tables next time!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, even better food!!JennGDined on 8/16/2014Maggianos is our favorite Italian restaurant. Best choice for great service, amazing food and menu options and very reasonable prices. Best place to go for large groups or even just a simple dinner. Can't go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ms AkitasLil3akitasDined on 8/15/2014Food was very good. Room was very noisy since there were many large groups dining together. The hostess sat us at a table like a coffin tucked in the corner. We requested another table since we were bringing guest from out of town. Service was good, felt at times rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFr4uDined on 8/14/2014Great place great food great service great price. A must go for pasta lovers.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply greatLemexDined on 8/14/2014Food,ambiance and service on 10 i give a big 12, i do recommand that restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gail62VIPDined on 8/14/2014Always a wonderful meal. Look forward to going backSpecial Features:
- Hate leaving Las Vegas!!canadakerriDined on 8/13/2014We dined on the patio. Our servers name was martin. He was kind and patient since we had so many choices we just couldn't decide! He checked back with us several times making sure we were happy and answering all questions. Loved the house wine by the bottle was $20.00!!!! We had a bottle of Coppola Rosso and for the price was a really good wine. We had mushroom raviolli's, baked ziti, tiramisu and it was all amazing. Maggiano's house salad you can never go wrong with. The spinach salad is also a great choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonnieAidanDined on 8/12/2014Good food, waiter could have been friendlier. Front host did not confirm my reservation after calling in that I would be late.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!!! Best restaurant ever!ShwaksDined on 8/12/2014Maggiano's is by far my favorite restaurant in Vegas!! I'm Celiac and they have awesome DELICIOUS gluten free options!! And the service is incredible! My husband and I go to Vegas once a year just to go to Magianno's!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply wonderful excellent foodLoveitianfoodDined on 8/11/2014Five star food and service wonderful dining experience. One of the best places to eat on the strip if not the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodKimmDined on 8/11/2014They serve large portions of good Italian food. Service was timely and cheerfulSpecial Features:
- Never DisappointedJoe5399VIPDined on 8/10/2014Once again Maggiano's proved to be a great place to dine. Food was great and the service excellent. We are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Love this place!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/10/2014We had our favorites, the Maggiano Salad and the Rigatoni D. Both were delicious. The service was excellent also. Love a booth that overlooks the Strip!! It was perfect.Special Features:
- goodmoteca123Dined on 8/9/2014very good food dingng experience, taste food very good good dog good and very not so , good and goodSpecial Features:
- Great for special occasionsLindyDined on 8/9/2014We celebrated my sons 21 birthday with family. The food and service was great. So glad we used Opentable for making reservations. It was a Saturday night and very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable dining experiencegoodeatsDined on 8/9/2014Although a bit crowded, where people brush up against you as they pass by your table (true Italian I suppose) the experience was a good one. Service was good, wait staff was very attentive, I assure you our bottle(s) of wine were never empty. Food was consistent with what I expect from Maggiano's, and although I have special request for my order they accommodated my needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great time at Maggiano'sRooskieDined on 8/9/2014Since we "discovered" Maggiano's in Las Vegas four years ago, we have made it our anchor restaurant for any LV trips. We just got back from a week there and our first and last nights were spent dining there. Have always had great food and service there. We have traveled the world and have eaten at a few restaurants as good as Maggiano's but none better.Special Features:
- Awesome serviceSharks77VIPDined on 8/9/2014We had a party of 16 and had the best service anyone could ask for. They assigned two servers to our table and it was well organized. Plus the food kept on coming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so great this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014I've dined at Maggianio's many times and typically find the overall experience pleasant. But two things are consistently disappointing, the customer service of the hosts and the ladies bathrooms. The ladies at the front hostess stand are never friendly and less than helpful. Also the bathrooms just never seem fresh and clean. I mean Never.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We used to like but not anymore;(NowiknowDined on 8/8/2014Food wasn't good anymore. lasagna. Bad choice. So dry... Burned on the edge. pasta looked like someone's leftover on new plate. Busy place so maybe it was. Our server...... Nice?! Maybe....for some people. Will we be back? I don't think so. good location. There will be always customers so doesn't hurt to lose local customers.