Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7027322550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
349 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (201)special occasion (193)scenic view (155)romantic (128)fit for foodies (119)great for lunch (84)great for outdoor dining (78)neighborhood gem (70)notable wine list (69)hot spot (65)kid-friendly (57)late-night find (34)great for brunch (33)vibrant bar scene (29)Show More
- good food and great value in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/4/2014In the over priced dinning experience in Las Vegas, Maggiano's was a refreshing and wonderful find. With something for everyone on the menu, our party of three tucked into salads, mussels and veal dishes all delicious without breaking the bank. Service was very good, efficient but not pushy and the ambiance energetic and interesting. would definitely come back on another visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing dinner and service, howeverBecca6779Dined on 9/4/2014Noise was obnoxiously loud -- but I blame certain patrons who do not know when to cut themselves off, not the staff at Maggianos. People need to keep their decorum in check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT AS ALWAYSmaze4224Dined on 9/4/2014Arrived 15 min. early for 6pm reservation. We were seated immediately, asked our hostess if she had a table with a view and were seated next to a great view of the Strip. Our meals and our server were nothing short of top-notch. We would not hesitate to return on our next Vegas visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerkanddinvegasDined on 9/3/2014We have eaten here for several years to celebrate our anniversary. This year was almost prefect. Great service, great food, great view! The only downside was a noisy table of women that left about Midway through our meal. It wasn't terrible, but some people have no public filter or volume control. Overall a fantastic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dining experienceHatHopDined on 9/2/2014Our waiter was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the menu items. Our food selections met our expectations.Special Features:
- Great foodToothcrackeeDined on 9/2/2014Just try the Lobster Carbonnara .... Portions are BIG so be ready to shareSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodPRborinkenDined on 9/1/2014Food was good but I expected something better. The portion was a really good size to share with others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good DiningNeverdisappointedDined on 9/1/2014We have dined at Maggianos several times over the years on visits to Las Vegas both as a couple and with friends always had a lovely time with excellent food.We have also dined at Maggianos in Florida which is a carbon copy in all respects, only wished there was one in the UK.Special Features:
- Overall very goodRandallOneDined on 8/31/2014The food and service was excellent at this restaurant. I specifically enjoyed the Italian sangria. Veal marsala was also excellent.Special Features:
- First ClassVegasLocalDined on 8/30/2014If you're looking for a classy, first rate dining experience but without the upscale prices, I highly recommend Maggiano's. Whether it is a quiet, intimate table near the back, or a table against the window right on top of the Vegas Strip, the ambiance is very inviting and friendly. The menu has a wide selection of great Italian cuisine and the food quality is outstanding. Lastly, the service there is second to none. In a town that thrives on customer service, the waitstaff at Maggiano's knows how to treat their guests. It is a very professional atmosphere and they make you feel like they appreciate your business. I highly recommend Maggiano's inside of Fashion Show Mall anytime you are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome!katdivaDined on 8/30/2014celebrated a milestone birthday, great food & service!Special Features:
- Great people, great food, service?DakaryHouseDined on 8/29/2014The people here are wonderful. I spoke to many people during my stay. From Kris, the GM, to Chef Anthony, to the restaurant manager , everyone was very nice and professional. The service was the only questionable part to our evening. He wasn't very attentive and he had a tacky appearance. But overall, all was very well and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatDeePeeDined on 8/28/2014good food great value - as reliable as ever, Maggiano's always hits the markSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience at MaggiansVEM22Dined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed a great dining experience at Maggiano's. The wine, salad, and main courses were excellent! The view of the strip was one of a kind. And our waiter was outstanding as well!Special Features:
- Great food at great prices...igpmDined on 8/28/2014Go by 6pm for Happy Hour Specials! Rigatoni D is the best pasta dish at any restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent!PimentaDined on 8/27/2014Good service, good food and good place!!! =] The Sangria serves 2 people and is very refreshing!Special Features:
- Below Average FoodPtownLiferDined on 8/26/2014Food was average at best. Atmosphere is good and they have a lot of traditional Italian dishes However, the sauce was bland and not as good as store brand pasta sauce. I cannot recommend eating here.
- Worth a tryImSTUFFEDnowDined on 8/23/2014Try to call ahead...use Open Table of course. Everybody (family of four) found something great for themselves. We went with the All-You-Can-Eat option near the back of the menu book. So this was quite the food fest. Included appetizer, entree and dessert. Additional for soda/coffee, but that was it. Worth the of price $41 each. Quality of the food was near the top, I found some of the veal a little tough. Steak, seafood and chicken dishes were spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014If you're on the strip and want good Italian without paying casino restaurant prices I would recommend Maggiano's. Has a nice family feel inside with pleasing decor and a good view of strip. Offers a good selection of Italian wines and the service was attentive. Food was above average, but not to a level that I would say is the best I've ever had (Lasagna and Chicken Parm). Still very good food for the price and highly recommend.Special Features:
- good everytimeredwvDined on 8/23/2014The food was good as always and we will return again next time we're in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress was awesome.Jal2dineDined on 8/22/2014Our waitress was great. She was from Estonia. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always go here when in VegasPaulDined on 8/22/2014We have eaten here 10+ times. Good food, excellent service, very reasonable prices. We had appetizer, salad, split an entrie that was so big we both couldn't finish, and a bottle of wine. With 20% tip bill was less than $100. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatVegas71Dined on 8/22/2014Service Was Great And Food Also Beer & Wine Happy Hour Was FantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerdeanearDined on 8/22/2014Called 2 months before visit to Las Vegas..Special anniversary dinner. restaurant dropped ball didnt payattention to special requests disapointed..food was great service really slow at 1st but improved ...food always good & hot. Mgr later called us by phone to ratify problems. apologizedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dom's Maggiano'sTomaZoomDined on 8/21/2014The Las Vegas Maggiano's was a great dining experience. The ambiance, food selection, presentation and quality, drink selection, wine list and view were memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!WatchdivaDined on 8/21/2014Maggiano's is known for really good Italian food and they lived up to their reputation once again. The veal porterhouse was outstanding as was the veal Parmesan. Excellent service and knowledgeable waitstaff all contributed to an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food qualityVegaseaterDined on 8/21/2014Ate here years back and was delicious. Ate here August 2014- and the food was horrible. It was basically a sodium fest of fast food Italian. I took a work colleague and bragged how delicious it was only to be completely embarrassed by the horrible bland food.
- pebbleDined on 8/20/2014We are never disappointed when we dine at Maggiano's. Whenever we have friends or relatives in town it is one of our go-to places. The prices are reasonable, compared with other Strip locations, and the food is always good. We have many happy memories of our visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The food was spectacular and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep coming backMarcoDined on 8/16/2014For Italian Food Lovers, I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food is delicious and the portions are hearty. I usually eat here when I want to enjoy conversation and a leisurely dinner later in the evening. I will always come back to Maggiano's as a great go to restaurant when nothing sounds good, because everything is great here.Special Features:
- Delicious dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Visiting Vegas and enjoyed a delicious meal with my family. Portions were generous.Special Features:
- roseroseroseDined on 8/16/2014I went to this location because it was recommended to me, but the experience was not that great. When we got there it took about 20 minutes to get service. We were informed that there was no ice and therefore could not offer us soda. Only water and wine. Finally, we ordered food and it took more than 45 minutes for us to get our meal. I was disappointed. My daughters 18 th birthday dinner.
- WaitingGoodDined on 8/16/2014Overall we had a good experience but they made us wait a lot. Even with a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014We've been to this location multiple times, and usually have a fantastic experience. This time, however, was not so great. The server, Randy, and his assistant, Jessica, were very slow & inattentive. Randy did his best, as he picked up a table of 10 shortly after they sat us, but Jessica was terrible. I had to ask another server to bring me water because I got tired of waiting & tried to fill my own glass but the pitcher was empty. The bread came out right before the food, so there was no point in eating it. Randy then brought us a "happy anniversary" dessert, which it wasn't even our anniversary, then came back & said he had made a mistake but we could have the dessert anyway. Pay more attention to your tables next time!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, even better food!!JennGDined on 8/16/2014Maggianos is our favorite Italian restaurant. Best choice for great service, amazing food and menu options and very reasonable prices. Best place to go for large groups or even just a simple dinner. Can't go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ms AkitasLil3akitasDined on 8/15/2014Food was very good. Room was very noisy since there were many large groups dining together. The hostess sat us at a table like a coffin tucked in the corner. We requested another table since we were bringing guest from out of town. Service was good, felt at times rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFr4uDined on 8/14/2014Great place great food great service great price. A must go for pasta lovers.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply greatLemexDined on 8/14/2014Food,ambiance and service on 10 i give a big 12, i do recommand that restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gail62VIPDined on 8/14/2014Always a wonderful meal. Look forward to going backSpecial Features:
- Hate leaving Las Vegas!!canadakerriDined on 8/13/2014We dined on the patio. Our servers name was martin. He was kind and patient since we had so many choices we just couldn't decide! He checked back with us several times making sure we were happy and answering all questions. Loved the house wine by the bottle was $20.00!!!! We had a bottle of Coppola Rosso and for the price was a really good wine. We had mushroom raviolli's, baked ziti, tiramisu and it was all amazing. Maggiano's house salad you can never go wrong with. The spinach salad is also a great choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.