Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7027322550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
382 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (221)good for groups (212)scenic view (171)romantic (144)fit for foodies (119)great for lunch (101)great for outdoor dining (84)neighborhood gem (82)notable wine list (72)kid-friendly (68)hot spot (66)great for brunch (44)late-night find (39)vibrant bar scene (32)Show More
- EXCELLENT!!!luvurrestDined on 9/27/2014Excellent restaurant and prices for the strip. Great food and a lot of food for the value! We will be going back again and again! :-)Special Features:
- Always a must when we visit VegaslisainvegasVIPDined on 9/25/2014Maggiano's is always on our list of places to eat when we're in town. My husband had a steak (sorry, upstairs)... and loved it. Great salad, my veal was delish! My husband had 2 different wines by the glass - recommended by our wonderful server - and he loved both (he's a little discriminating when it comes to wine). Comfortable restaurant, great food, great service... can't wait to visit again!Special Features:
- Enjoyable Dining!hoboVIPDined on 9/25/2014Great food, great waiter Jose, what is not to like! We always enjoy eating here.Special Features:
- TerribleTerrDined on 9/23/2014I will say that I have had dinner in the NY location and the food was great. That is the reason I chose to plan a dinner here while visiting Vegas. I was very dissatisfied with the meal from start to finish. I will not be coming back. The food came out wrong and the took it back. It was the wrong decision to come here and it cost me $100.00 for two people. Plus when making reservation saying it was a birthday celebration they didn't even acknowledge the occasionSpecial Features:
- More SauceGiveAReceiptDined on 9/23/2014Parmigiana/parmesan dishes need a little more sauce.Special Features:
- Great menugrandma119Dined on 9/23/2014The addition of the lighter fare choices is great for those who wish to eat healthier. The regular menu selections are classic dishes with an authentic taste. Have tried about half of the menu, looking forward to trying the other half.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local customersRumClubDined on 9/23/2014We've been here about 6-8 times for dinner, birthday, Mother's Day... Guests from town. Everyone has enjoyed it! Make a reservation 30 minutes before sunset and ask for a window facing the strip. You will not be disappointed! The Salmon Oscar is a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itMecheeDined on 9/22/2014Maggiano's is an etiquette restaurant and I love the customer service, food, desert and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnermrTRAXVIPDined on 9/22/2014Had a group of 9 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Maggiano's, and had the pleasure of being taken care of by our favorite server, Noel Mojica. Chose the Classic Family Style menu and the food was delicious and plentiful. Noel spaced out the courses expertly and our wine and water glasses were never empty. A great meal and a fabulous evening that was enjoyed by all.Special Features:
- Excellent foodDeevaDined on 9/22/2014Made the reservation online @ Open Table, got there on time and the table was ready!! No wait!! Our waitress was very informative about the menu, very helpful. All our food was exquisite, specially my dish, linguini di mare, delicious!!! Can't wait to be back and try it again ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceAustravellerDined on 9/21/2014Quite good portions and delicious. We were able to book online and get seated quickly. As a tourist though, wasn't sure where to park the car.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thourghly DISLIKED LIGHTER ALFREDOLuckiiDined on 9/21/2014Lighter fare just about ruined me on eating at Maggianos The chef really missed the mark There are amazing lighter fare ideas he could read about The sauce was like dishwater The chicker had no flavor Serving size was very nice I can't believe how much i hated it I eve. Request extra regular alfredo sauce to try to fix I didn't want to return it snd have the restaurant incurr food cost The server did explain satifaction policy And thank goodness for her Having great service helped offset this deplorable culinary experience I recently had a chef contest item from another maggianos The award went to a woman who just took whatever was in her cabinet and created a scallop dish in lobster sauce I've been back three times for this dish YehSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Italian in VegasBrronxDined on 9/20/2014Bang for your buck! Big portions great service ! Good is as good as it gets. Make a reservation or good luck waiting an hour or more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couples ParadisesweetheartdinnerDined on 9/20/2014Mine and my significants other favorite places to dine. Always an amazing and memorable experience. The food is always cooked to taste, and never lacks in flavor, setting is beautiful and very romantic, and the service is amazing, waiters are always looking out for you.Special Features:
- Outstanding Atmosphere Food ServiceCandM91914Dined on 9/19/2014I am extremely satisfied and pleased that I had my daughter's wedding dinner at Maggiano's. I highly recommend anyone who is considering celebrating an event considering Maggiano's as their first choice. Unbelievable service and the food was Absolutely Delicious. The Chicken & Spinach Manicotti is a must on your menu. I, on behalf of family & friends from San Diego, truly thank Maggiano's for catering my daughter's wedding dinner and being so attentive to the entire wedding party with such amazing service and such a delightful menu.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining!BestinshowDined on 9/19/2014We had 7 pm reservations and were seated promptly in a lovely, somewhat private room off the main dining area. Service was great, and the food delicious as always. One of our party didn't understand the Lite menu options (she thought it just meant smaller portions, even though the server explained the lighter version), so was somewhat disappointed with her entree, but everything else was perfect. Maggiano's has always been one of our favorite Strip restaurants, and we're looking forward to our next visit - soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Misleading "Happy Hour"love2dineDined on 9/19/2014The food didn't disappoint; just their ad on the web for the Happy Hour. We arrived a good 45 minutes earlier than advertised Happy Hour was over only to be told by the waitress it was over at 6pm, though the web said 6:30. They offered only flatbread for the HR menu. We ordered drinks off the HR menu that were supposed to be $3.95 for wine and was charged $5.00/glass. The waitress said we must have been viewing an "old" online menu. If you Google or Bing Maggiano's Happy Hour you'll see the "current" Happy Hour ad. To appease us, they did take off the bill the two cups of soup we had, which was good of them since they falsely advertised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelucaDined on 9/19/2014Food was horrible. Caesar salad was tasteless, over chopped lettuce. Shrimp was over cooked. Stuffed mushrooms were raw and over garlic end but burnt on top. I'll never go there againSpecial Features:
- ctygrlDined on 9/18/2014This is the meal that we look forward to every time we visit Las Vegas. Always consistant great food that does not empty your walletSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos never disappoints!SoonerDjDined on 9/17/2014I've been here half a dozen times or more, and they are always top notch. Service is impeccable, and the food is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Lunch on a Time CrunchTheFabMrsPDined on 9/17/2014We had to get some work done but we also wanted to enjoy ourselves during the torture. Maggianos was perfect, we had a booth and were able to negotiate the work and then we had a delicious lunch. The server was attentive and patient and very pleasant. The food was so good and the restaurant is beautiful on the Strip but quiet considering all the hustle and bustle.Special Features:
- WCRWCR1946Dined on 9/16/2014Always enjoy the dining experience. Ambience and character, a class act....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible FoodNotGoodDined on 9/15/2014The food was horrible. Also the Moscoto Mojito was horrible.Special Features:
- Great view, slow but good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Got seated immediately, server was extremely nice but food took a while to come out and so did the drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Z2870VIPDined on 9/14/2014We have dined here several times and generally have excellent food and good service. On this occasion the food was excellent. Two of us had Chicken Parmigian and the third had Tilapia with butter sauce. All three entrees were excellent. The high point of this visit was the waitress. This young lady is beyond excellent. She had a tremendous personality and was on top of everything. We did not have to wait or ask for anything. The fish order was to be void of the butter sauce. It was served by another attendant and Heather, out waitress immediately recognized it was incorrect and took it back. Within a few minutes the minor oversight was corrected. Heather was the best service person we have ever had here.Special Features:
- ItalianoBASCODined on 9/14/2014Enjoyed the outdoor seating. The waiter was very friendly. We tried the lighter fare, and it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/14/2014I went to eat lunch here with my family which included 5 adults and 3 children under 5. Two things that I did not appreciate from the server, On their menu children under 5 are at no charge and we specifically told the server this and he ended charging on the bill for the children. So with that we did have to remind him again and he did not know the the age for children and told us he had to go double check. He came back with the correct bill. Then when it came down to pay, I left a $100 open table check to pay for a portion of the bill and he did not know what open table was so he made us wait and had to go double check again. When he came back he stated that we were okay to go. Overall we enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server Lacked RapportidinewuDined on 9/13/2014We have been celebrating my adult children's birthday's here at Maggiano's for the last 3 years. Nothing special with our server's the last few times it is like they are too busy for us, we had a table of 8 guests. The food was amazing as always.Special Features:
- we love it!nicnameDined on 9/13/2014This is our go-to place for B-Days and out of town guestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a FavouriteBC2AZDined on 9/9/2014Have eaten at many Maggiano's (Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Seattle, Chicago) and it is always consistently good food and service. Mushroom stuffed ravioli and bruschetta are standard choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CookieDined on 9/9/2014I was in town for a tradeshow and had dinner here with a coworker. I knew it was expensive but on par with most of the nice hotels in the area. However, the Bone-In Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Shallot Butter was $52 and it came with nothing. The waiter highly recommended this steak but I thought it was very average in flavor and leanness. We ordered a side of au gratin potatoes which were very good, but the cost for two steaks and au gratin potatoes was $120! The ambience and service was very good, but I think the food is overrated and overpriced.Special Features:
- Maggiano's on the StripnevadaRVerDined on 9/9/2014Seated immediately at window table as requested for a special occcasion, drink and appetizer orders were taken immediately as crispy bread w/oil & vinegar was served. New menu was fully explained as well as evening features, entrees were served timely after enjoying drinks and appetizers, excellent service throughout evening and dessert. Only difficulty was coffee served during dessert was borderline cold and bitter from age but one request brought hot, fresh coffee very quickly. THANK YOU, Maggiano's, for a fun evening overlooking the Strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new Light menu itemsFoodFanDined on 9/9/2014I really appreciate that Maggiano's added some new lighter items to their menu. I met a new friend there for lunch and didn't want to go overboard with calories. She had the Chicken Parm and I had the Chicken Marsala. Both were excellent and you could hardly tell they were lighter fare. I would have preferred a little more of the Marsala taste in mine, but the chicken was tender and juicy and the mushrooms were excellent. The portion size was very generous as well. The service was excellent and the atmosphere made me feel like I was in an old italian restaurant, but with a fabulous view of the Wynn Hotel/Casino.Special Features:
- Great food interesting waiterJaymoDined on 9/7/2014The food was excellent. Our waiter was nice and was very helpful, but he was an odd person. Very blunt and gave us unwanted info regarding specials starting the following day. Overall it was a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at reasonable pricesVegasgirlDined on 9/7/2014Have been to Maggiano's many times and have never been disappointed. The bread was fresh and warm, the fried calamari was lightly golden and melts in yor mouth. This time I had the fettuccine Alfredo and the fetuccine was a little over cooked but good none the less. Had a reservation and were seated promptly and had a nice table right in the window.Special Features:
- The Best Food & Service!!!MaggianosDined on 9/6/2014We always have a good time at Maggiano's! We love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ConsistentVegas71Dined on 9/6/2014Service Was Great Food Was Great! Great Location At Fashion Show Mall If You Want To Stop In And Grab A Quick BiteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveVIPDined on 9/6/2014Had great food as usual at this spot in Vegas. We had a great time here.Special Features:
- ehh, so soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014It was my second time at Maggiano's of Las Vegas. The first time was just ok. A good friend wanted to try it so we figured we would give it one more shot. Well, the second time was similar to the first. Just a so so experience. The service was good, the atmosphere ok other than the noise. The food however was just mediocre at best. We split the friend zuchini and it was ok, not bad but I have had better. I had a linguini with a meatball (one, I guess I can't complain since the price was right) and the meatball was ok but the sauce was lousy. My friends also agreed that the food was mediocre and the sauce on their food not good. Next time, we stay in the hotel for Italian. At least it's convenient. I can't complain about the price.
- AuntValley2014Dined on 9/5/2014Food is always great, especially their bruschetta and rigatoni D! The view at night is bright and lively. Always visit this Maggiano's every time I visit Las Vegas, which is several times a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.