500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: 4042372941x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
447 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (274)fit for foodies (217)romantic (178)notable wine list (158)neighborhood gem (128)good for groups (96)hot spot (56)vibrant bar scene (46)great for lunch (40)late-night find (17)great for brunch (13)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- We went for our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2008We went for our anniversary and were not disappointed. We always have a very good experience at Pricci - the food is consistently excellent and the service as well.Special Features:
- I think our waitress was new.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2008I think our waitress was new. While service was good, she rushed through the specials and didn't explain all the specials and other dining options in detail as I overhead other waiters tell their guests. Overall, the food was excellent, atmostphere was good. No compliants.Special Features:
- Great evening with a specialNICOLETTEVIPDined on 5/30/2008Great evening with a special event going on. Requested a booth but end up in the bar area but that was OK for this time.Special Features:
- It was a very enjoyable evening,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/30/2008It was a very enjoyable evening, and the management was accommodating. My husband said it was the most enjoyable evening he has spent dining out in a long time. We took my 9 1/2 year old daughter and ordered an appetizer portion of pasta for her, which was perfect. The only thing I would have changed is the level of the music. We were sitting under a speaker, and we couldn't carry on much of a conversation. Since we both work, dinner is the time we usually spend "catching up."Special Features:
- As always a very good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/30/2008As always a very good meal and service. Nice place for lunch with business or personal friends.Special Features:
- 2 out of 4 dishes were tooMadeleineVIPDined on 5/29/20082 out of 4 dishes were too salty One party ordered off the special Puglia menu and the Branzino fish dish was oversalted Other party ordered a la carte and the Salmon dish was oversalted. Pricci needs to understand that the diner knows that FRESH FISH does not need to be salted in order to preserve it.
- Overall a mediocre experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/27/2008Overall a mediocre experience. The waitress had on a white coat that had not been washed in weeks. (had more food on it than what we ordered!) One of the salads had no dressing and we found a piece of cellophane in it. (not exactly appetizing) The main courses were just ok and not worth the price. We ordered 3 capachinos of which 2 were cold and one was hot. It is apparent that Pricci is not what it used to be and management has gotten very sloppy.............
- Many families with loud kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/25/2008Many families with loud kids during our meal. We had sitters for our kids and did not expect that atmosphere.Special Features:
- I did not care for the noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2008I did not care for the noise level or sitting beside a mirrored wall. However,our server was wonderful. When our food arrived, the incorrect entree was brought for me. Our server quickly corrected that. Unfortunately, I had to send the steak back to the kitchen to have it cooked more (it appeared to be medium rare, I requested medium well). Our server was escorted by, who appeared to be, the chef to ensure it was correct. His efforts were greatly appreciated. I have to say that from the overall experience, our server was the most memorable portion of our visit. He was wonderful. I would love for this feedback to get to his superior, as he deserves a kudos, in my opinion...Special Features:
- In spite of making reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2008In spite of making reservations a few days in advance, we were seated in the bar area of the restaurant. It was a special occasion and we hoped for a little more "atmosphere". The server was okay...seemed new and unfamiliar with the menu. However, she was friendly and did her best. Wouldn't be my first choice from this group of restaurants...much prefer Veni Vidi Vici and Chops.Special Features:
- our waiters dinner jackerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/23/2008our waiters dinner jacker was filthy. We had to wait about 25 minutes to be seated even though we had this reservation. The food was very memorable. I would def. return to this rest. but didn't like having to wait so long since we had a reservation.Special Features:
- Our server, Maximillion, wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/23/2008Our server, Maximillion, was outstanding. He made the whole experience. The swordfish was outstanding as well. I really enjoyed the presentation of the food. The server was very nice. When I couldn't decide between 2 desserts, he brought me both. I will definitely go back to Pricci, and I will recommend this restaurant to a friend.Special Features:
- I was quite disappointed inOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/23/2008I was quite disappointed in the food. We had the $29 three-course special and it was very average. The arugula salad was good and so was the veal. The swordfish was not all that great and the spincach was the worst I'd ever had - very bitter and you could not even eat it. Our desserts were good. The service was superb, as always at a Buckhead Life restaurant. I was expecting more from the food.
- Our dining experience wasElaineVIPDined on 5/22/2008Our dining experience was just wonderful. The waiter personalized our dining with his charm and personality. Everything was cooked perfectly and that restaurant is one you can always count on, except for the noise, for excellence in all categories.Special Features:
- Holdger was great! We cameOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/21/2008Holdger was great! We came for the $29 menu but ended up only going with Holdgers suggestions and everything was perfect. After two bottles of wine and a multi course meal my date and I left very pleased. Thank you.Special Features:
- The cheeses available forRita927VIPDined on 5/21/2008The cheeses available for the cheese plate are a well-rounded mix. The one made in house in very good! I always enjoy Pricci.Special Features:
- Waiter, excellent! My favroiteBobbyDined on 5/18/2008Waiter, excellent! My favroite appetizer on the menu! Prompt Cab service back to downtown!Special Features:
- Service was horrible - veryOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/17/2008Service was horrible - very slow!!! Had to wait about 35 minutes for a table even though we made a reservation. We will never go there again. We will recommend people NOT to go to Pricci. Food was very minimal. We do not consider this restaurant as an up scale restaurant.
- When I made the reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2008When I made the reservation via open table, I mentioned in the "notes" section that it was an anniversary dinner and that I would appreciate a good table. I sort of expected the comment to be ignored, but they went out of their way to seat us at a very nice table, our server congratulated us right off the bat, and our dessert came with a congratulatory note too. I definitely appreciated them going out of their way to accomodate my request, and the extra little touches made it that much nicer. I'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- We sat in the bar area whichOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/17/2008We sat in the bar area which was a little loud. Other than that, an outstanding meal.
- We had a great experienceMELVINDined on 5/16/2008We had a great experience at Pricci! Our server, Mario, was knowledgeable and attentive and our meals were fantastic!Special Features:
- The food was very good and5starVIPDined on 5/16/2008The food was very good and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- The standard accompanimentOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/16/2008The standard accompaniment with the bread was delicious - soft, creamy, buttery goat cheese in marinara. The calamari is a must - fresh, tender, and crisp. The creamy sauce with the calamari is forgettable, however. The caesar salad was good, but a few too many stalks. The cold asparagus soup was absolutely outstanding-herby and unusual. We had the bass scallopini and shrimp with lobster ravioli entrees. One piece of the fish was cut very thin, and had a remarkable vealy taste and texture. One piece was a little thick and tasted a little less than fresh. The shrimp and lobster ravioli entree was very good, but again, the shrimp were ever so slightly on the fishy side. The tiramisu was earth-moving. Pricci definitely has bang for the buck.Special Features:
- There is a pretentious, almostOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/13/2008There is a pretentious, almost snobbish, atmosphere surrounding Pricci. Moments into our visit, we found that what seemed pretentious was, actually, an almost fanatical commtiment to quality and assuring the dining experience. The ingredients were very fresh, pasta and mozzarella were house made, and of very high quality. We would certainly return!!Special Features:
- I always remember and tellOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/11/2008I always remember and tell people that the best service I ever had was at Pricci. That was a year or two ago, but this time, it was not as memorable. Waiter brought the wrong bottled water, stumbled and rushed through the specials, and was not as "on call" as I remember my last experience. The last time I dined at Pricci, I just remember that the waiter was like a ghost, there when you needed him, but just passing through at the right moments. I notcied this waiter much more when he was around. KSpecial Features:
- The Mother's Day crowd appearedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2008The Mother's Day crowd appeared to have outstripped this generally outstanding restaurant's ability to provide fine service. We waited nearly an hour after our reservation time to be seated and then waited another 20-30 minutes to place our order. Our waitress was pleasant, but appeared to have too many duties to be attentive to us. In addition, the kitchen ran out of ravioli resulting in one of our party receiving one more piece for an entree than another of our party received for an appetizer despite a $7.00 difference in price. We will avoid Pricci during busy holidays.Special Features:
- Inside the restaurant wasMarkoDined on 5/11/2008Inside the restaurant was great! food, service, wine, etc. When we left, I only had twenties and a one dollar bill. As we were in a hurry, I gave the valet the dollar. As he closed the door of my car, he began grumbling and mouthing some sort of slurs to his associates, along with dirty looks, waving the dollar in the air... glaring at me apparently for having the audacity to offer such a meager tip. He made quite a scene with that dollar... to make it known that he gravely disapproved... and he was "owed" better. We won't be returning any time soon.Special Features:
- With our 6:15 reservationsGoldbertDined on 5/11/2008With our 6:15 reservations we were seated at 7 pm. The manager knew we were upset, and he very graciously brought some free appetizers. That was a great gesture, as it did smooth ruffled feathers. Good job.
- We have been to Pricci numerousHappyhusbandVIPDined on 5/11/2008We have been to Pricci numerous times. The food is always excellent. We have come at busy times and busy days like Valentine's day and have had mediocre service. This occasion was Mother's day so I made a reservation for an early time, 5:30, hoping the service would be better. It wasn't very crowded when we arrived. As always the food was the best. I was surprised that the service was just fair because it was not that busy. There were times when we needed things and had to wait quite a while for the waitress. I love Pricci and the rest of the Buckhead Life Group restaurants and will continue coming but I hope the service experience we had was an unusual occurance and not a normal occurance.Special Features:
- Wonderful food - have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2008Wonderful food - have been going there for four years and it never disappoints!Special Features:
- They sat us under a tableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2008They sat us under a table that the ligths above has a short circuit and would come on nd off. This was very obious to the staff, but we where not moved unitl we complained. We just moved from California and this restaurant was highly reccomended so we where disapointed with the choice of table when they knew they had a problem and the restaurant was not completely booked.
- Our server was wonderful;amylee225Dined on 5/7/2008Our server was wonderful; provided great recommendations from wine to dessert!Special Features:
- They acknowledged our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/2/2008They acknowledged our reservation when we arrived, but we waited an hour for our table - not impressive. They did give us a free appetizer for our wait.
- I am age 56 and have onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/2/2008I am age 56 and have only twicw returned anything to the kitchen because it tasted bad. Friday night at Pricci's was number 2.Special Features:
- We have never been disappointedLynneVIPDined on 5/2/2008We have never been disappointed in our visits to Pricci and always leave with a smile (and leftovers!)Special Features:
- We like Pricci for its veryOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/27/2008We like Pricci for its very good and entirely dependable Italian food. I have never had a bad pasta dish there, and most have been very good. The service these days is well above average. We probably go there 6-8 times a year and in recent years have not been disappointed.Special Features:
- VERY GOOD CHARMING RESTAURANT.LovetodineDined on 4/27/2008VERY GOOD CHARMING RESTAURANT. OUTSIDE IS DECEIVING. VERY NICE INSIDE.Special Features:
- Pricci is always terrific.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/26/2008Pricci is always terrific. They have real Italians in the kitchen preparing some of the best Italian dishes in Atlanta. The bar is a lot of fun, too.Special Features:
- very enjoyable dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2008very enjoyable dining experience. good food and nice, relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:
- Our waiter was beyond wonderful...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2008Our waiter was beyond wonderful... so helpful and full of info. about the food. We will come back because of him...and the food!Special Features: