500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: 4042372941x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pricci - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
427 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (264)fit for foodies (225)romantic (160)notable wine list (152)neighborhood gem (121)good for groups (94)hot spot (64)vibrant bar scene (50)great for lunch (41)late-night find (18)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- One lady commented as I satsidekickDined on 6/29/2008One lady commented as I sat at the bar waiting for my friend,"Wouldn't a T.V. look good over the bar? I replied, "Only if it wasn't tuned to sports." Actually NO Televisions! There was a group having a good time and naturally that means LOUD. You pay your money and take your chances. We have eaten there before and it is always tasty.Special Features:
- definitely one of my mostOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2008definitely one of my most favorite restaurants in atlanta!!Special Features:
- Had dinner at Prici with myOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/28/2008Had dinner at Prici with my wife and another couple on Sat eve. We were seated promptly and (aside from the constant distraction of our waiter’s shockingly soiled coat and primary use of wonderful to describe the entrees) received good service and direction from our waiter. The room was a little noisy but not too distracting. Food was excellent. We did order one a special, the med. bass, which was extremely fresh and cooked perfectly, but (presentation and prep) was (in our opinion) not inspiring. The rest of our entrees, ossobuco, mush. risotto, lamb chops, hand rolled seafood pasta (special), were excellent. We brought our own wine so no comment on the wine menu. Our bottle was effectively decanted for a cork fee. We will return.Special Features:
- Not bad food, but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2008Not bad food, but not great either, certainly not worth the cost. It was very "upscale" but really was all show and no substance. Wouldn't eat there again.Special Features:
- We have been before and wentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2008We have been before and went this time to use the June Buckhead Life Restaurant $30 discount card....love this promotion! The food and drinks were good although I feel they need to expand on their specialty cocktail list. Our server, Allison, we wonderful. Knowledgeable of the menu and very personable.Special Features:
- Overall our dinner was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/27/2008Overall our dinner was good. I was a little dissapointed in the menu selection and specials. Wish it had a little more variety, it seemed all of the specials were similar to menu items just described a little differently.Special Features:
- Our waiter's white jacketOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2008Our waiter's white jacket was dirty and stained; it looked as if he wore it to change the oil in his car before coming to work. His appearance was a distraction from the enjoyment of our meal.
- Dinner was excellent and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/26/2008Dinner was excellent and our waiter was friendly and professional. The restaurant itself was extremely loud but we had asked to be seated in the front side room and they were very accomodating and set up a table for 5 even though they normally don't do so. We had my very deaf 90 year old mother and it was so much nicer - in fact, we like to there any time we go to Pricci's. We appreciated the staff being so kind and willing to meet our needs.
- The service was slow and theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/25/2008The service was slow and the order was incorrect. I think the bathroom and interior need a makeover. I was not impressed with the food quality, service or overall experience.
- I'm not sure if the waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/23/2008I'm not sure if the waiter had too many tables, or he just needed some feedback, but he was very slow to bring out requested items. Thanks
- We were seated right awayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/22/2008We were seated right away and had a delicious meal at Pricci. We always look forward to their goat cheese and marinara sauce too.Special Features:
- First visit in several years.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/22/2008First visit in several years. They seemed to be overrun with people. Waited more than 30 minutes for table and couldn't get a drink in the bar because the bartender was waiting on four tables in the bar, the people at the bar and all the waitstaff for the entire restaurant. Once seated, we waiting 15 minutes for our server. He did speak to us when we arrived but then he had so much to do before he could help us. He also brought out the wrong bottle of wine the first try. Why can't they bring you water and bread when you have to wait so long? We had a 7 pm reservation and it was 8 pm when we got wine, water and bread on our table. I'm not sure why the service at Pricci is such a challenge (I've had issues there before).
- Even with a reservation severalOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/22/2008Even with a reservation several weeks ahead and a note that it was our anniversary they sat us close to the bar area, which was less than intimate.Special Features:
- Food generally was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/20/2008Food generally was good. 2 of us ordered sea bass but it was not what we expected. The preparation should have been crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. We received a fillet that was oven baked....a bit of a disappontment when we had different expectations. Lemon sole was outstanding.Special Features:
- Our experience was mixed;OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/20/2008Our experience was mixed; the original table we were offered was in a very high traffic area and we rejected it, causing us to have to wait 15 minutes for another. Once seated we were promised bread four times before it arrived and I had to ask for it at that point. I suppose the white coats on the wait staff are supposed to provide a touch of elegance. Well, then they should be cleaned more frequently. Our waitress was very efficient - aside from the bread - but her coat was plain dirty - red spots on the lapel and a general dinginess. Frankly, the jacket was dirty enough to be considered unappetizing. The food itself was outstanding, but the overall experience fell below the standards I expect of the Buckhead Life Group. Keith Herndon
- Excellent food, good atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/20/2008Excellent food, good atmosphere (all though it was a bit noisy), server was very knowledgeable describing our food choices. Would like to dine there again.Special Features:
- The food was fabulous andeatwell2014Dined on 6/20/2008The food was fabulous and the table by the front window was nice but the server was robotic and seemed to be distracted. Regardless of the server, we'll go back. It was my first visit but my dining companion had been before and thought the food had improved since her last visit.Special Features:
- Great Food, Friendly AttentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/19/2008Great Food, Friendly Attentive Staff, Fantastic Friendly Chef, Love It!
- Pricci was good. We foundtkf1VIPDined on 6/18/2008Pricci was good. We found the menu a bit limiting since many items were paired with polenta (which we don't like), but they did allow you to substitute. The gnocci I ordered was very good, but the caesar salad was a bit rich with lots of dressing on it. We also thought it was a bit pricey for italian.
- Food was excellent. I hadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/17/2008Food was excellent. I had the seafood stew and my wife had ravioli and both were excellent. Our waiter Maxillimilo (SP?) was outstanding. Overall a great experience. We would go back again. It was a little loud when the restaurant filled up.Special Features:
- always great food, good service,OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 6/15/2008always great food, good service, excellent customer service!Special Features:
- My dad and I had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/15/2008My dad and I had a great time at Pricci for his Father's Day dinner. The weekly Burrata special was AMAZING, and we had a great server, Robert. Thanks, Pricci, for such a lovely evening!Special Features:
- We were a little late gettingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/14/2008We were a little late getting there and had to wait quite awhile for our table. Service was good and our food was good. Will go back.
- Great food and service. EmbarassinJmg44Dined on 6/14/2008Great food and service. Embarassing valet experience - our car was moved from the parking area in the front of the restaurant where we had parked, when we gave our keys to the valey, and during our meal, replaced with a Mercedes. When we questioned the valet we were told that the restaurant management only wanted high line cars in the front parking area not a Ford Explorer. This alone may cause me not to return to a restaurant that I have always enjoyed and frequented often.Special Features:
- Overall a lovely dinner andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2008Overall a lovely dinner and will certainly return on our next special occasion.Special Features:
- Service was great. Jose wasKeithCDined on 6/13/2008Service was great. Jose was our server. Food was very good. Had the special. Veal chops were great, sausage was very good, Lamb was a bit tough. Also wine selection was a bit limited. Would have preferred a wine that was a bit milder. Was told that there were none available. On a very positive note, I called in earlier and requested a happy birthday dessert for my wife. When we ordered dessert, the server presented my wife with her birthday dessert in perfect fashion. It made the evening. Overall, my wife and I will return i nthe near future.Special Features:
- The food was okay. I'm notOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2008The food was okay. I'm not sure it was memorable...and I believe I prepare better Italian food at home. We took 3 19 year olds with us, and they all were not overly impressed with the food. When I asked them how they would rate the service on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, they all gave it a 5 or 6. My husband gave it a 5 for the type of resturant in terms of price point.
- I ordered the Arugula salad,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/13/2008I ordered the Arugula salad, Prosciutto and Gaberoni. All of these dishes were very good. The only nit was that the time between finishing the appetizers and getting the main course was 20 minutes. This was about 10 minutes too long. Other than that is was a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Overall, a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/13/2008Overall, a great experience. Will definitely go back
- Pricci is consistently excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/13/2008Pricci is consistently excellent in both quality of food and service. I dine here quite frequently as this is my parents' favorite restaurant. The Mediterranean Sea Bass is always delicious. I have had several pasta dishes and all were excellent. My mother highly recommends the veal meatballs. Although I did not try the cheese platter, there is a very knowledgeable staff member that comes to the table with a rolling table of cheeses and customized your platter based on the flavors you enjoy. I will most certainly try this next time. Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Very dissapointing. Loud,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/13/2008Very dissapointing. Loud, ambiance was watching valet boys fetch cars. Special salad was sent back it was so not special. Won't go again unless for pizza, and maybe not then.
- We loved this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/13/2008We loved this restaurant. I have already recommended it to all of my friends at a party that same night. The service was wonderful, the food was memorable and the ambiance was beautiful. My husband was so surprised for our anniversay. Thank you soooo much.Special Features:
- The dessert that we orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2008The dessert that we ordered was not available so the restaurant provided us with another selection - on them. We had a round table which sat 5 people comfortably, but the table was small & did not have sufficient room for the food that we had ordered. But otherwise, a very good dinning experience.Special Features:
- Well prepared for the handicapped.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2008Well prepared for the handicapped. Valet parkers help with the wheelchair. The ramp is a breeze to use, the door was opened for us, and the chair was already removed making room at the table for the wheelchair when we arrived at our table. All very smooth. Excellent variety on the menu of vegetables, pasta, meats and sea foods well prepared in Italian modes. I missed Château Lafite Rothschild on the wine list but then Pricci is an Italian restaurant and otherwise their wine list is abundant. The bar is well stocked and well tended. The service is a dream. One feels at the same time at home and waited on hand and foot. And last but not least the air conditioning was perfectly effective despite Atlanta heat and humidity. Well done!Special Features:
- Our waiter Eric did a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/7/2008Our waiter Eric did a wonderful job. We had a great evening and would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/6/2008The food and service were excellent, though the dining experience suffered from the large loud room. When booking the reservation online, the restaurant didn't appear to be so casual...it seemed as though it were a diner instead of a fine dining experience, which would be fine as long as the prices fit the atmosphere.
- Pricci's is consistent - alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/6/2008Pricci's is consistent - always know you will get the same great service and food.Special Features:
- Great meal and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2008Great meal and great service. However, I has put instructions in the reservation that my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary, but that note didn't seem to "flow" through to the restaurant and was not indicated in our reservation.
- My wife and I have dined previouslyOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 6/5/2008My wife and I have dined previously at Pricci, and found service, this time, to be lacking. I believe that we had a fairly new waiter, and he was just overmatched for the number of tables he was taking care of. For numerous dishes, we were never checked on to see if everything was ok. I would have sent back the tuna, because it was tough, but could never get our waiters attention. On another note, my wife and I ordered cappuccino for an after dinner drink and with dessert. By the time we got our dessert, the cappuccino was long gone. (At least 15 minutes from the time we got our drinks until the dessert arrived)Special Features:
- Overall, a fairly positiveOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/5/2008Overall, a fairly positive experience. Our waiter was kind and attentive, but when asked about the menu, he did not seem to be comfotable recommending wine and food, and just seemed to be picking the more expensive choices. As for our food, the salads were fantastic, but the entrees were disappointing. We ordered the tuna and sea bass, and both dishes were way too heavy on the tomato flavor. The fish itself was good, but there was just too much tomato, and it tasted a little bland. Additionally, we had the 100 minute polenta, and that as well had way too much tomato and tasted bland. We will try other Buckhead Life restaurants before returning to Pricci.