500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: 4042372941x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
444 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (270)fit for foodies (210)romantic (179)notable wine list (150)neighborhood gem (125)good for groups (94)hot spot (55)vibrant bar scene (47)great for lunch (40)late-night find (18)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- 21st birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The overall feel of Pricci's is good. The food is a bit pricey for the portion size. I had the lamb chops and it was not a lot of food for 28.00. The wait staff was personable, well informed and courteous.
- EatWellVIPDined on 8/20/2014The pollo gardiniera was excellent! The arugula salad with blood orange vinaigrette was crisp and delicious. It was a lovely lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billVIPDined on 8/19/2014Excellent food, excellent service. We have never been disappointed when we dine here. Our waiter was Shane, he did a great job. He walked us through the seasonal menu and made some great recommendations. We will be back to dine again.Special Features:
- Avoid entrees12345678Dined on 8/17/2014Appetisers can be unique and wonderfully flavorsome. Pomadoro dipping sauce was a wonderful change from the ubiquitous and fattening olive oil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative classicsSteveNLisaVIPDined on 8/17/2014We started with the meat tray. I don't usually like prosciutto, but there's was great. The half lobster was flavorful. There were so many great items it was hard to choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingAnneVIPDined on 8/16/2014We love Pricci, but the last time was disappointing. The drinks came with dirty ice. Lots of ants or black stuff in the glasses. Also, we told the server that we do not eat pork or shellfish but my son's dish cam with vegetables and pork. We were treated with desserts for the problems but this left us "with a bad taste in our mouths".Special Features:
- Fantastic!KateDined on 8/16/2014The ravioli stuffed with pork was absolutely delicious. Only flaw - the Tiramasu had too much cinnamon in it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy, entrees off this timedc27Dined on 8/15/2014Love the atmosphere in Pricci. Service was very nice. Calamari appetizer was delicious as always. Lamb chop entree was skimpy served with only 2 small lamb chops. Pasta with eggplant entree was plentiful but bland. Eggplant was squishy. We were served a complimentary dessert for our 25th anniversary and it was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- third time not a charmOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014This is my third visit to Pricci. What a disappointment. From the horribly slow service to cold food and confusion about our drink orders throughout our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotworthitDined on 8/14/2014Restaurant was busy and overall good. Service a little erratic as server was busy and maybe had a table or two too many. But quality food and operation that was a good Italian experience. Been there for quite a long time so well know in the area and we hit half off Thursday wine night which was nice and I think draws a crowd. People dressed from well-as they should be-to shorts and flip flops which I think should be discouraged. Nothing wrong with having-and enforcing-a dress code especially these days when folks want to look like slobs and are not discouraged enough.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/14/2014We enjoyed our meal very much. Our only complaint was that our food took 40 minutes to come out after we ordered. I like a slow meal, but that was a little too long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricci never disappointstwalterVIPDined on 8/13/2014We split a Caesar, lasagna and the lamb sausage appetizer. Superb food, great service from Terry. Highly recommended. You will never go wrong with Pricci.Special Features:
- Pricci ReviewAngeloDined on 8/13/2014Loved the ambience & décor. Nice wine list. Food was delicious! The red dipping sauce for the bread was out of this world!!!!! Loved the figs and prosciutto appetizer. Prawns were very good too. The Caesar salad was the least favorite item..... dressing had no flavor, no shaved parmesan on top. I didn't care for the full leaf romaine. The anchovies would have been even better if pureed with the dressing. Would not order the Caesar salad again. The Sol dish and pasta & meatballs were out of this world! Service could have been a little better. Waiter could have come around more often to pour the wine, swap out silverware. Otherwise, he was good. Overall, I had a great dining experience and love the restaurant. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightJD61Dined on 8/12/2014We were celebrating 2 anniversaries and Pricci was a wonderful place to do so. The wine, food, and service are top notch. We had a GREAT night!Special Features:
- Great Time!!!!keepitclassyDined on 8/10/2014The entire scene is fantastic. The waiters and waitress are beyond helpful and will assist you in anyway possible. Amazing wine list that goes great with the delicious food that they serve .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food and service!GrelaVIPDined on 8/10/2014We have been to this restaurant before and it was always good. This experience was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still good but not what it once wasSurfsidesuzDined on 8/8/2014I have not been to Pricci in several years. It used to be one of our favorite Italian-influenced spots in Atlanta. On this visit, the food was good but not great. With so many excellent restaurants in Atlanta now, it's time for the Buckhead Life Group to up their game and make diners say "wow!" when we eat something at one of their restaurants. I had a seafood orzo that had a little bit of lobster and one tiny scallop. It was tasty, but like I said, not a "wow" meal. The calamari/zucchini appetizer was mostly zucchini. My husband had lasagna which he rated as a 6 on a scale of 1-10. On the plus side, we love the wine list! It's nice to see choices that are not on every other menu in town. We'll be back, but we have reset our expectations.Special Features:
- MeWorkToEatDined on 8/8/2014Was surprised this restaurant was in the same group as Vini Vidi Vici.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2014We love dining at pricci! The food is excellent and the staff is always wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead Life never failsHungryGirlVIPDined on 8/7/2014Pricci was great from the minute we walked in the door until dessert. The bread and sauce they give you to start your meal with is nice touch. Our salads and entrees were fantastic and our server Randy was awesome. Service was impeccable all around. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch dateBridesmaids7Dined on 8/7/2014We love Pricci! Quality & quantity of food is always amazing! Great, friendly staff, always there to suggest what's good! This is our always "go back to" place!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerAWESOMEDined on 8/6/2014Everything here is amazing- from valet, to hostess, to bartender, to waiter, to meal!! Was glad this was recommended to me!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food & great service.TobsterDined on 8/6/2014The food was amazing. We tried the ravioli and lobster risotto, as well as the pizza tower. They were all delicious. The Seabass was outstanding. Even the desserts were extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HighlandsguyDined on 8/6/2014The waitperson(Shane ?) was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The calamari appetizer with fried zucchini chips was great. I had the scallopini and my friend had the chicken with broccoli rabe and both were cooked perfectly. We really enjoyed the meal.Special Features:
- De-lish2dine4funDined on 8/4/2014Always great to go to Pricci, food is great and service is outstandng. Went with a friend and we shared a pizza and both had a salad, fresh and full of flavor.Special Features:
- Never disappointedSERVERVIPDined on 8/4/2014And I have never been disappointed i my dinner at Pricci. And although service is a llways goo, this time it was outstanding.Special Features:
- Exceptional ExperiencepickypassengerVIPDined on 8/4/2014Another perfect night at Pricci's. Love the new menu, food prep, ambiance and service. Just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, As Always!convoyhelmVIPDined on 8/3/2014We always enjoy our food and service at Pricci, and this time was no different than our previous experiences there. In addition, we were seated in a back room, which was nice and quiet so, overall, it was a wonderful night out.Special Features:
- Service not up to pargapeachDined on 8/3/2014Pricci is one of our favorite restaurants in the Buckhead Life group. We went to Pricci Aug 3 with 6:30 reservations. We were greeted and asked our table preference - booth or table - and we said table. The hostess got busy on the phone and we stood for at least 10 minutes until someone else came to seat us - at a booth. We reiterated our desire for a table and they found a table for us. I had to ask the waiter for a white napkin (in other BL restaurants they automatically offer you a different napkin). Our waitress was nice, but not great. She was very soft spoken and all of us had trouble understanding her. We had to ask for bread. When we asked for butter, we got a large pile of butter, not the presentation we expect. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencegeneDined on 8/3/2014Excellent food and service. Portion size very nice. Vegetarian dishes available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely and romanticSRTaylorDined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed a romantic evening for our anniversary. The wait staff and food couldn't have been Better. Always a great choice for Buckhead dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LucklusterwinnerwinnerDined on 8/1/2014We had phenomenal service, but the overall experience was lackluster. Wait times on drinks was excessive and food was way below my expectations. The drinks were the tastiest part of the meal, that is for sure. Steak was over cooked and super salty- the restaurant corrected their errors by simply removing it from the bill. Although that was appreciated, a corrected steak would have been a better fix for us. The lobster (etc) risotto was good- nice flavor but risotto was far too undercooked. Nobody asked us how our food was until after we were finished eating, when we felt inclined to tell them about the almost inedible steak. I didn't have the heart to tell our amazing server about the risotto issue. Probably will not be dining here again.
- Not for ChildrenGAPeachDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant's web site gives the impression that this is a more fun/casual place than it is, which coming from out of town was a little deceptive. No children's menu, or even attempt to try and suggest something suitable for children. Waiter seemed very put off to have to wait on a table with children and a table of non-drinkers. We weren't trying to be cheap; but are non drinkers and not ashamed of that, also we are water drinkers with our meals.....Is this a crime???? We ordered appetizers, salads and entrees so we spent our fair share.Special Features:
- Disappointing 21st AnniversaryKurtDined on 7/31/2014The evening started with a warm welcome and congratulations from the time we entered the door. What a way to begin the evening. Well, that was actually the highlight of the entire evening. Our server went over the dinner specials, presented the wine list, and brought back complimentary champagne. We chose a bottle red blend to pair with our lamb chops. The server said fresh bread and their special dipping sauce would be out shortly. After watching other guests receive their bread, we reminded our server and he kindly apologized and told us it'll be right out again. Server poured our wine glasses once. Chops brought out without knives so they just sat until we got someone. Bread finally came after our entrees. Too late. Lamb chops mediocre.
- We had a great dinner!JennyDined on 7/30/2014Went to Pricci for my husband's birthday. The waiter was very professional, the food was great. The entree took a little longer than I expected but it was very good and fresh. I love fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICE!loveBuckheadLIfeVIPDined on 7/30/2014Ryan was fabulous. We had a birthday and he took extra care of our daughter. Great service, wonderful food!Special Features:
- Good Italian foodJaysacDined on 7/29/2014Always good food and service at this old neiborhood gemSpecial Features:
- A Great ExperienceCstoesenDined on 7/29/2014This was a restaurant my wife and I would never had considered previously. Thanks to the Buckhead group we did and really enjoyed the experience. While there was noise at the restaurant it was possible to have a conversation. The food was excellent. The service was great as well. We will happily come back.Special Features:
- Always outstandingJMNOLAVIPDined on 7/28/2014We never miss Pricci when we are in Atlanta. The dood ad service are unfailingly excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!indylakegirlDined on 7/28/2014Always wondered about this spot as we drove by en route to other Buckhead favorites!!! Now we know what we were missing!!!! Having dined ALL OVER THE WORLD - Pricci can hold its own on many continents!!! Presentation was dynamite - some of the prettiest plates ever served!!! I've been dreaming of my salad for the past 3 days...... We can't wait to find a night to go to Pricci again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.