6316 South Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33405Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lasirenaonline.com/
- Phone: 5615853128x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marcello Fiorentino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private party room in our upstairs wine cellar. Seats a minimum of six, with a maximum of eight people. $100 minimum charge per person, plus tax and 20% gratuity. Ala carte menu available or set menu designed by the chef will be offered.
- Private Party Contact: Marcello Fiorentino 5615853128x
A word from La Sirena
Welcome to Marcello's La Sirena Restaurant, serving Classic Italian Cuisine since 1986, in a cozy and intimate atmosphere. As you enter, you'll be greeted by our casual elegance, alluring aromas and superb array of wines. We are proud of our award winning wine list, receiving the Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence". La Sirena has been voted "The Palm Beaches Top Italian" in the Zagat Survey's America's top restaurants for five years in a row. Chef and owner Marcello Fiorentino will delight your palate from start to finish. Enjoy the Antipasto La Stalla with thinly sliced bresaola and homegrown baby spicy arugula. Marcello's rigatoni alla vodka will keep you dreaming of more. Don't miss the famous house specialty, Yellowtail Snapper for Two, and save room for the warm Zabaglione served over fresh berries. The entire staff at La Sirena is friendly and helpful and will ensure your dining experience is completely perfect. We look forward to dining with you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
La Sirena - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
La Sirena reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (18)fit for foodies (16)special occasion (15)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Best restaurant in the PalmOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/30/2013Best restaurant in the Palm Beach area. Consistently excellent food and outstanding service.Special Features:
- Best Italian Fine Dining!GigiDined on 12/30/2013Small, family owned and operated fine Italian dining. Always a pleasure. Marcello always has marvelous specials which makes the menu nearly an unnecessary item. His wife carefully tends to the dining room and all runs smoothly. It is small, can be a bit noisy, but, a favorite. Reservations, yes. Good wine list. Very good service; parking. Located in West Palm. Special wine dinners are on the calendar as well. Yes, foodies will appreciate the quality. Jacket and tie, not essential...lots of jackets, few ties. Definitely a favorite of ours. (we did use Open Table for our reservations this time...worked well!) Gail Hughes GalliSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent food & wineBetsySVIPDined on 12/28/2013We always look forward to dining at La Sirena. The food is consistently good, and the service attentive without being overbearing or pretentious. Time to change the side vegetables is our only suggestion! La Sirena remans our go-to place for a night out with friends, casual or one step up. Thank you, Diane and Marcello, for years of first-rate dining.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurantEnjoysfinediningVIPDined on 12/28/2013We go to La Sirena often and the food and service are consistently outstanding. Our favorite main dishes are Chicken Gismonda, Chicken Cacciatore, and Yellowtail Oreganata. The Sirena Salad, a mixture of chopped lettuces and fresh tomato with a delicious light dressing, is amazing, as is the homemade fettuccine. For starters, the Escargot is definitely a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful findDocs2Dined on 12/27/2013Expected a so so experience. Had a great one. Food is delicious. Service attentive and sharp. Reservation time was respected even during busy holiday rush. Sommelier was super. Definitely will return. Four foodies were happily surprised!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IncredibleDbrookmaVIPDined on 12/26/2013Worth every penny, one of the best meals money can buy.Special Features:
- Party of seven was squeezedHawkDined on 12/26/2013Party of seven was squeezed into a table for five. La Sirena's food is mosty very good, but overpriced, served in a noisy, very tightly packed room.
- Late Dinner PleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/23/2013Did the Christmas tour at the Flagler Museum...and had dinner reservations at 8:30. Arrived on time but had to wait about 30 minutes for our table. Had a fantastic meal and thoroughly enjoyed the people watching opportunity...everyone was having a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Greatest!RichannDined on 12/21/2013We are never disappointed at La Sirena... Yhey continue with the finest food and wine in the Palm Beach area. We can only give them the best rating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightfulcoateddiVIPDined on 12/18/2013The food is excellent but the outstanding service makes a diner feel really specialSpecial Features:
- First timersANNIVERSARYDined on 12/17/2013Small, Intimate, 5 starts! We live close and have been wondering about it for many years. Went for the first time for our anniversary. Had a lovely experience. They have a wine connoisseur help you pick your wine before meal. Servers are always around ready and eager to help with a big smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableJoeMDined on 12/13/2013Supreme Quality, Extreme Freshness, Exquisite recipes true of Italian heritage. Lovely wine choices. Great place to enjoy the evening at your leisure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I came to LaFoodieDined on 12/10/2013My husband and I came to La Sirena's for a special occasion. We enjoyed our meal. Everything was delicious. A bit pricey. Dessert was $15.00, which was ridiculous. We had reservations for 7:30, within that half hour, the place was packed. A lot of older people seem to dine there. Overall, it was great, but I would of rather have a little more elegance.Special Features:
- A great italian restaurantFLFOODVIPDined on 12/4/2013A great italian restaurant with friendly and and attentive staff. The homemade pasta and seafood entrees were excellent.Special Features:
- White Truffle rositto wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/29/2013White Truffle rositto was absolutely to die for! The food here is always excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent dinning experienceLala1dinesVIPDined on 11/27/2013Excellent dinning experience again! We just love this place, it never dissapoints us! Whatever dish one orders, it is always a delight. La Sirena has become our favourite place, and we highly recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would give 6 stars if I couldAlfredoDined on 11/27/2013Outstanding!! Chef Marcello (the owner) helped direct us to our table as we entered, albeit early in the dinner timeframe (6:15), as he is a working owner-chef.! The staff was really helpful at every step as my wife and I managed through dinner with our 9 month old in tow. They dealt gracefully as I spilled wine, and brought a small plate of plain penne for our daughter, with not even a mouth corner downturned. The food was spectacular, and the wine list is extensive, yet they highlight a number of wines under $50 at the beginning of the large book. I can't say enough good things about our meal. Torta Caprese was a stellar dessert! Restaurant was a good level of busy, with few open reservations, likely a sign that it is a local favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dinner!!!! EarlyACWPB30Dined on 11/23/2013Fantastic dinner!!!! Early thanksgiving get together with family. Amazing Turnbull wine (markup was a little much) paired well with our meal and helpful sommelier. Pork chop, pasta, whole roasted Bronzino and anchovy appetizer were all PERFECT. I would not change one thing about the evening. I always get nervous when I recommend a restaurant for my family, as I am hopeful they enjoy the food as much as I do and La Sirena made me look like a champ ;-) can't wait for more reasons to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerJamesVIPDined on 11/21/2013It was recommended by a good friend and lived up to his high marks. First class, I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended!!!!lindag1Dined on 11/18/2013"I love the relaxed feel of this place . I definitely would return to try more dishes for sure. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- La Sirena never dissapointedLala1dinesVIPDined on 11/14/2013La Sirena never dissapointed us in the past and, this was yet another great dining experience! Simple roasted chicken became a sophisticated dish and, medalion of tenderloin was as tender as it could be. We love all the waiters, they seem to love to be there with you...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!JimmyDined on 11/9/2013Awesome place - would definitely go back. Don't forget to leave room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BravoRalphDined on 11/8/2013My first time there and it won't be my last. Food was wonderful and a very good selection on the menu. Had the mood of being in ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great old style ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2013felt like the classic Italian restaurant..Veal and good fish and pasta. Nice wine list-reasonable with good variety. Lovely white coat service. Highly recommended by my wife and I-passionate eaters!Special Features:
- a special dinner for a special timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2013wonderful all around dining out experience......the best palm beach has to offer, in that price range.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grand slam again!!!mbarronVIPDined on 10/25/2013Amazing and special evening. Staff was superb, food was the best, overall, 10 out of 10!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!NickyDined on 10/19/2013The best dining experience I have experienced in Palm Beach County since leaving New York City twenty years ago! My compliments to the Chef!Special Features:
- The best Italian foodSilvaniDined on 10/17/2013Marcelo is the owner chef and every meal was perfect and plentiful. Soft shell crabs are in and sumptuous. Snapper Francese was amazing and the desserts were beautiful.Special Features:
- "La Sirena' never dissapointsLala1dinesVIPDined on 10/11/2013"La Sirena' never dissapoints us! Great dishes (trout was excellent, veal "saltimbocca" made me almost lick my plate), attentive but not overhelming service, feeling that you want to come back even before you are done with dinning this evening... make this place truly remarkable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great evening!happydinnerDined on 10/5/2013our group really enjoyed the meal. We thought the atmosphere was very pleasing. great service by the entire staff. thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy La Sirena. HaveOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/15/2013Always enjoy La Sirena. Have a great summer see you in OctoberSpecial Features:
- great service, one of kindbootskootnboogieDined on 6/12/2013great service, one of kind menu, best restaurant in our little area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Faboulous!ltrodriguVIPDined on 6/10/2013Impeccable service, outstanding food, excellent wines... What else can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine, fine restaurant - a Delight!BabettaVIPDined on 6/8/2013We have eaten at fine restaurants all over Europe and the U.S, including highly rated Italian restaurants. This ranks right up there with the best. The diverse, appealing menu choices, the food course presentation and taste, the great wine selection, the well-trained , courteous staff and the gracious, welcoming owner all contributed to our delightful, wonderful dinner at LaSirena!Special Features:
- Well oiled machine...BaconIsAVegetableVIPDined on 6/7/2013The service was efficient without being pushy or too quick. As far as food, the chicken dish with spinach and mushrooms rocked my world. They elevated something that sounded so simple, to a dish that was one of my favorites I've had in an Italian restaurant. All the dishes were so fresh and perfectly portioned. The only complaint would be too much espresso liquor at the bottom of the tiramisu, but this could just be personal taste. We will surely return on our next trip to the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/6/2013A great place to take clients for dinner. The warm atmosphere, great food and friendly staff make this eating establishment one of the finest in West Palm Beach. The assortment of fine Italian dishes coupled with an exquisite wine list and tantalizing desserts is sure to satisfy anyone's pallet. A must try to those who have never experienced this neighborhood gem. Unfortunately, after June 15th, you will have to wait for Marcello to return from summer vacation to once again enjoy their fabulous dishes. I hope I can last that long before I experience withdrawals. We look forward to seeing you when you return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING. VERYPackersDined on 6/1/2013FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING. VERY SMALL, SO SEATING WAS TIGHT BUT STAFF WAS VERY ACCOMODATING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Both Good and Not so good !PleasedVIPDined on 6/1/2013We have dined here a few times before and always had excellent service and great food. This time the food was as always excellent but a bit surprised at a few things that occurred.I and my wife got a glass of wine when we first got there while waiting for our 2 other guests to arrive.We were never asked if we wanted another glass of wine even though our guests had a bottle when they arrived. I also had to ask for paramsan cheese for my dish as well.To end the affair,we asked for some Italian cookies and to my surprise they had a candle and 'congratulations" on it for my retirement which was very ,very nice.So It was both a good and not so good evening as far as service was concerned.Special Features:
- Awesome!AlanDined on 5/24/2013Went out for a date night with my girlfriend, it's a classy restaurant with great service and delicious food, if I'm ever in the area again, I'm definatley going back!Special Features:
- Food was very good but a biteatmorDined on 5/24/2013Food was very good but a bit pricey for the location.Special Features: