6316 South Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33405Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lasirenaonline.com/
- Phone: 5615853128x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marcello Fiorentino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private party room in our upstairs wine cellar. Seats a minimum of six, with a maximum of eight people. $100 minimum charge per person, plus tax and 20% gratuity. Ala carte menu available or set menu designed by the chef will be offered.
- Private Party Contact: Marcello Fiorentino 5615853128x
A word from La Sirena
Welcome to Marcello's La Sirena Restaurant, serving Classic Italian Cuisine since 1986, in a cozy and intimate atmosphere. As you enter, you'll be greeted by our casual elegance, alluring aromas and superb array of wines. We are proud of our award winning wine list, receiving the Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence". La Sirena has been voted "The Palm Beaches Top Italian" in the Zagat Survey's America's top restaurants for five years in a row. Chef and owner Marcello Fiorentino will delight your palate from start to finish. Enjoy the Antipasto La Stalla with thinly sliced bresaola and homegrown baby spicy arugula. Marcello's rigatoni alla vodka will keep you dreaming of more. Don't miss the famous house specialty, Yellowtail Snapper for Two, and save room for the warm Zabaglione served over fresh berries. The entire staff at La Sirena is friendly and helpful and will ensure your dining experience is completely perfect. We look forward to dining with you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
La Sirena - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
La Sirena reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (18)fit for foodies (15)special occasion (15)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Stellar AGAINDanDDined on 3/20/2014Every time we travel to singer island we eat here at least twice. The owner/chef is always there which makes for consistent tasting food. The food is exceptional, as is the service. The maître d is one of the best we have ever experienced. This is, by far, the best italian restaurant in Palm Beach, FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably an off night, thexxxxVIPDined on 3/19/2014Probably an off night, the service was just ok tonight, not friendly or helpful. This is a special occasion restaurant for us and it just wasn't up to par. The food, as always, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereRckonDined on 3/13/2014La Sirena was great choice. We had a lentil soup which was good and did a Rigatoni vodka as an appetizer which was excellent. The women each had a fish speciality. my wife's branzino was sautéed to perfection. I had the veal piccata which was good but not great and my step dad had a monster of a double pork chop which he really enjoyed. Side dishes are extra and the spinach and zucchini and carrots were good. For dessert my wife the premier authority on creme brûlée gave it three thumbs up and the other deserts and coffee completed the excellent experience. For a Thursday night it became crowded and noisy real fast as we could only get a reservation at 6:00Special Features:
- Great dinnerNancyVIPDined on 3/11/2014First time eating at La Sirena, and I would recommend giving it a try. We had a 6:30 reservation for four and when we arrived, the restaurant was almost full. The menu was great, with a lot of variety. The wine list was a bit overwhelming, but quite a collection, especially of reds. Service was very attentive, although somewhat rushed at the end, when they clearly wanted to reseat our table. All in all, a great experience, just wished we didn't get the rush at the end, especially when we had been sitting less than an hour and a half from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A TRUE "DIAMOND"DONALDDined on 3/10/2014AS ALWAYS...EXCELLENT....EVERYTHING ABOUT LA SIRENA IS FIRST CLASS AND NEVER DISAPPOINTS GRATEFUL CUSTOMER/DONALD BRENNANSpecial Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/8/2014The best restaurant around. They need to move to a larger, better sound muffling location. We love it there, except for the noise level when it is full, which is almost always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is year after year thestuteeDined on 3/8/2014This is year after year the best restaurant in South Florida.Special Features:
- Absolutely FantasticMBDaDined on 3/7/2014Came here with my family and we had an outstanding meal!! Everything we ordered was amazing - we had the Gnochi and eggplant pasta as appetizers, both were phenomenal. As for entrees, we all had an amazing dish, and great portions. Wine list was extensive. It was a little loud as the restaurant is small - but it just adds to the cozy feeling. My father-in-law often dines in cities like NYC, Chicago and LA, and said this restaurant is easily a Top 10 for him and we will definitely come back! We went to Renato's the following night, and were disappointed - should have gone to La Sirena again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complete experience?OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/7/2014Dining in/with a good restaurant should be, needs to be a complete experience food/service/ambience When all other then food fall very short (as it did on our visit this past Saturday) the value of this restaurant is in serious question After waiting for 25 minutes to be seated for our res. we waited an other 25 minutes for anyone to pay any attention to us for a drink order. After speaking with ownership we walked away with the clear impression they couldn't care less Too many good establishments to be treated like this ever againSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and great serviceReinaldoVIPDined on 3/5/2014Excellent food and great service .... Still West Palm Beach best italianSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightEETjrVIPDined on 3/4/2014What a unique experience it is to go to a restaurant the caliber of La Sirena. From the moment you enter the door you know that you are destined for a memorable time. From the varied menu, all items of which are excellent, to the attentive service it is all very special!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always felt specially treatedmsg1Dined on 3/4/2014I dined in this this restaurant several times. They never change, always outstanding. They serve the best quality food.The service is special, well timed, never interrupting. The food has large variety with a long list of specials. One can really enjoy the healthy fish meal or many other healthy choices. The wine selection is extraordinary. You can order a small bottle too in many selections. I keep this restaurant as my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian meals in West Palm BeadsswithnVIPDined on 2/25/2014La Sirena has a good, varied Italian menu. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- Always excellentSewhoaVIPDined on 2/21/2014La Sirena is always superb. Try to go earlier in the evening, as the service is better when it isn't so crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was extremely professionalOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/21/2014Staff was extremely professional and accommodating with special requests. Great menu & delicious dinners for each of four diners.Special Features:
- Well prepared mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/20/2014Everything we ordered was well prepared and delicious.Special Features:
- Delicious foodJscottyVIPDined on 2/13/2014La Sirena continues to excel with wounderful service and delicious , fresh food , The matre d 's are friendly , accommodating and the menu has superb choices . Food served fresh and perfect temperature . The gnocchi is still one of our favorites , Highly recommend to keep LaSirena on your Palm Beach rotation ,Special Features:
- Lives up to it's reputation!pastaqueenDined on 2/11/2014I had heard wonderful things about this restaurant and so wh I was planning a trip to visit friends in Palm Beach I made a reservation several weeks in advance. Thank goodness I did because every table was full - and with good reason! Our dinner was delicious, the service was fabulous, the wine which the waiter suggested was good, and it was a wonderful experience. Everyone raved about their foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food/Rushed ServicePerfectManhattan26Dined on 2/11/2014This restaurant offered tremendous, authentic Italian food, coupled with an extraordinary wine list, in a beautiful setting. Unfortunately, though, the noteworthiness of the meal was diminished by our overwhelming sense of being rushed by the servers at all points of the meal. It was a real turnoff, especially given how much we would have loved to have NOT had this as the lasting remembrance of this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best in this areaVestallaughDined on 2/11/2014The best attention to detail when it comes to making Italian food. Portions are just right. Service is rediculously efficient and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italiano Fabuloso!ChristaDined on 2/10/2014La Sirena is a charming, cozy, family-run ristorante. The food is amazing, no matter what you order. The feeling of prided and love permeate the establishment...even the artwork reflects a love of the place. Living in Palm Beach for 30 years, I've seen some great restaurants, but this equals or surpasses any of those on the island. It is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DiningcoateddiVIPDined on 2/10/2014We had been to La Sirena once and came back with friends. It was as delightful as we remembered it. Perhaps a bit noisy but that just speaks to its popularity. We were there on a Monday and they were full!Special Features:
- Fits Any Special OcasionShartheluvDined on 2/10/2014Great fior anniversaries, birthday's or just because you want great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a thrill it is to returnEETjrVIPDined on 2/9/2014What a thrill it is to return to South Florida and be able to go to L says it'sa Serena. It Is something we dream about throughout the summer when we are in the North. There is nothing that even approaches it as a full enjoyable evening experience. Diane and Marcelo have found perfection and they have passed the secret on to their accommodating staff.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in Palm Beach AreaLowCarberVIPDined on 2/9/2014Consistently fabulous food and amazing ambiance. Brought out of town guests and it was definitely a winner. Save room for desserts. Worth the carbs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PlaceannaDined on 2/6/2014The food and service was outstanding as usual. They never disappoint. Our all time favorite restaurant. If you've never been, put it on your bucket list! Salute!Special Features:
- Phoning It InJacquesDined on 2/3/2014My wife and I went for an early, mid-dinner. Inside the restaurant, the atmosphere stopped at the bar; the dining room is a blandly-decorated, high-ceilinged, poorly-lit Quonset hut. On the tables were the barest minimum of dishes, silver and glasses. Nothing that created or enhanced atmosphere or said "welcome". Order-taking was perfunctory and the food preparation raised the question that this might have been the Chef's night off. Very tiny clams and very odd seasoning in the baked clams; watery tomato sauce on the pasta; unseasoned vegetables. We skipped coffee and dessert and we're happy we didn't need to wait for our car. There are far better and far more welcoming Italian options at more reasonable prices.
- only the best!!eatineddieVIPDined on 1/30/2014this restaurant is argueably the best food in all of Palm Beach county, probably in all of Florida...If you are looking for gourmet dining, this is the place to come...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful birthday celebratonmb52Dined on 1/28/2014Tuesday night, Jan. 28, had a wonderful dinner with two friends. The food was exceptional, from the clams and gnocchi and clams to the Yellowtail and veal. We topped it off with pistachio tartufo and tiramisu. Dining at La Sirena is always a wonderful experience, and the service was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was goodoldfoodieDined on 1/27/2014Our reservation was for 6:30, and we were seated right away. Table for two was roomy enough, but it was situated in the middle of the room. And almost every time a wait person went by, he bumped into one of us. Not hard, but noticeable. Just past us was a long table, obviously set up for a large group. And we were made to feel rushed as though they needed our space as well. I indicated I would recommend it to a friend, and I would because otherwise it was very good. But there are enough good restaurants in that area that I don't think I'd go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ONE OF A KIND IN TERMS OF EXCELLENCDONALDDined on 1/24/2014AS ALWATS, TRULY EXCELLENT, LA SIRENA IS WITHOUT PEER IN SOUTH EAST FL.WHEN IT COMES TO FINEITLALIAN DINNING ....NEVER DISAPPOINTS , ALWAYS EXCELS.Special Features:
- La Sirena, a Hidden GemShelDined on 1/23/2014The food is excellent time after time. It's a little off the beaten track, but it's worth going the extra mile. We always have the Mediterranean sea bass, and the crushed lentil soup is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oh the noiseSatchVIPDined on 1/18/2014although the food was excellent and the service very good, La Sirena is very noisy and the tables are so close together it is difficult to move. It was frequently hard to hear our companions across the table. Not what I expect from an upscale place like this. The wine list while excellent was absurdly marked up for Florida. I felt like I was back in one of NY's top (and overpriced) restaurants but at least there I can hear my companionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When Italian cuisine strikes youRichie2timeDined on 1/18/2014Great Italian tradition, a local favorite .We started with the wine list and red peepers and anchovies in a house dressing and lemon, a second suberb ,Vongole Al Forno with nine little neck clams baked with a slice of seasoned bread, virgin olive oil and white wine is a terrific antipasti, Scampi Marcello with jumbo shrimp served with a sauce of garlic ,mustard, sherry and butter which is very filling , a savory chicken cacciatore on the bone in fresh tomatoe sauce with garlic ,fresh red peppers ,a side of penne aumm , aumm was presented to us perfectly in two separate dishes of penne pasta with a sauce of diced eggplant,melted mozzarella & light spicy tomato sauce ,lastly, a side of spinach in garlic sauce Exquisite experienceSpecial Features:
- Excellent!EichVIPDined on 1/18/2014A nice warm place to go to enjoy a wonderful meal with great service and pampering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ordered the wrong things.LovetoeatDined on 1/11/2014I began with the escargot- way too much garlic. Then I had the langostino which was good. My husband ordered the gnocci to start which was delicious and possibly the lightest gnocci I have had. He had the ravioli special which was with lobster that he said was delicious. The side of vegetables (carrots and zucchin sticks) were ok and really didn't bring anything special to the meal. For dessert we shared the berries with zabaglione. It had an overwhelming alcohol taste which made it difficult to consume. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice. Tables are very close together. I would try again since my husband's meal was so tasty, I just would stay away from the escargot or ask for less garlic.
- Highly ratedPickyVIPDined on 1/3/2014The service was attentive . The food was very Good. Pricey given that everything is ala carte. Not sure why it recieved higher Zagat scores than other Palm Beach county restaurants .Special Features:
- Our first visit to La SirenaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/2/2014Our first visit to La Sirena and we were not disappointed. We were seated at a delightful table by a window. The service was very good and our dinners delicious. We will definitely return to this special restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EvejlminvVIPDined on 12/31/2013Marcelo and his staff make this the best Italian restaurant in Pal Beach county. We love the food and the wine list is incredible.Special Features:
- High End Classic ItalianSCGalDined on 12/31/2013We loved our New Year's Eve dinner at La Sirena! Many restaurants offer only a set menu/prixe fixe dinner on NYE, but La Sirena not only offered everything on their menu, but many tempting specials as well. Several in our party had the veal piccata, which was outstanding, but the crown jewel was the succulent veal chop from a roasted rack of veal. Attentive and friendly service. Everything was just wonderful. What a great start to our New Year's celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.