Chicago Prime Italian
1370 Bank Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Chicago Prime Italian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chicagoprimeitalian.com/
- Phone: 8472401414
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: On-site and off-site is available. For more information or to consult with an event coordinator, call 847-240-1414
- Private Party Facilities: The elegant décor of multiple dining rooms provides a warm and inviting atmosphere and the perfect backdrop for Chicago Prime Italian's celebrated cuisine. Extensive lunch and dinner menus feature fresh salads, thin crust pizzas, seafood, chops, and generous portions of our renowned house made pastas.
- Private Party Contact: Phyllis DeGeorge 7733259700
- Special Events: Please contact Lisa at www.chicagoprimeitalian.com for info on private/special events. Or call 847-240-1414.
A word from Chicago Prime Italian
Chicago Prime Italian brings a taste of Little Italy to the heart of the Northwest suburbs. The restaurant’s elegant décor captures Chicago Prime's rich history and presents the perfect backdrop for its celebrated Italian cuisine. Multiple dining rooms provide a warm and inviting atmosphere from oversized windows framed by lush curtains, hard word floors, a cozy fireplace in one of two private dining rooms and a magnificent chandelier in the main dining room, each space has its own unique character. The extensive lunch and dinner menus feature the most beloved, best selling dishes including fresh salads, thin crust pizzas, seafood, chops, and of course generous portions of renowned house made pastas. Charming and fast paced by day, elegant and relaxing by night. Join Chicago Prime Italian to celebrate a special occasion or escape for a quick bite with colleagues at lunch time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chicago Prime Italian reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)good for groups (50)great for lunch (41)great for outdoor dining (41)neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (35)romantic (29)notable wine list (19)vibrant bar scene (16)kid-friendly (12)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Our service was absolutelyCindyslpDined on 4/11/2008Our service was absolutely fantastic. Our waitress, Char, and the other servers and staff were so wonderful with our children. Food was excellent and the portions were huge!Special Features:
- Was there on a Sunday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/6/2008Was there on a Sunday night and the noise was loud and disturbing but the food and service made up for that Enjoyable experience and would returnSpecial Features:
- Wonderful dinner and staff,SharonDined on 4/5/2008Wonderful dinner and staff, warm and friendly best describes the restaurant. Great food done to perfection, with generous portions.Special Features:
- Great food! Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2008Great food! Great service! Warm, charming atmosphere.
- I have been to rosebud a fewsusanVIPDined on 4/4/2008I have been to rosebud a few times, this time things were off. Food was cold, service was slow, and my cappacino was slightly cold. Not my best experienceSpecial Features:
- The server recommended theOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/2/2008The server recommended the Whitefish Milanese which was absolutely one of the best prepared pieces of fish I've had in a very long time. The portion was huge and still fairly priced.Special Features:
- The wait staff was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2008The wait staff was excellent. Service was like a much more expensive restaurant. Prices were reasonable and the Italian dishes were good.Special Features:
- The food was terrific andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/29/2008The food was terrific and we had a good time. The only problem was the server. I wanted a bottle of Chianti in the $30-40 dollar range, but he was fairly insistant about the more expensive Ruffina wines (said he would not recommend the Frescobaldi). So I went with the $50 Il Ducale. It was probably my fault for not noticing, but he brought out the more expensive Tan Label. It was a wonderful wine and we certainly were not going to make a fuss, but we ended up paying about $25 more for a bottle of wine than we had anticipated. There are a lot of excellent Italian restaurants in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs . . .Special Features:
- The only negative was thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2008The only negative was that the waiter seemed to be in a hurry to "turn" the table. We felt rushed throughout dinner and there were empthy tables around us.Special Features:
- first time for us and we lovedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2008first time for us and we loved it. The food was very good and the service was great. We will return.Special Features:
- With the reputation of Rosebud,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2008With the reputation of Rosebud, I have to admit, I was a little disapointed in the food. I am Italian, so I am rather picky when it comes to the food, the baked clams were excellent, the main corse was just ok. I had the square noodles, that were slightly mushy and the gravy was on the border of spaghetti'o's sauce. Not a favorite.
- Best Tiramisu I've ever eatenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/28/2008Best Tiramisu I've ever eaten in my life. Later on, we spoke with a couple at another bar and discovered that every one of their desserts is to die for. Nice job RosebudSpecial Features:
- The food tasted good but theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/28/2008The food tasted good but the food including the soup seemed a little too cheesy and creamy for our standards. Very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- The food was really wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/28/2008The food was really wonderful. The coffee was the best we have ever had. I only had one drink and it was never refilled. We asked the waiter for a few things and they were overlooked. He was very pleasant however. The place was just too noisy they need to install some sound baffles the main room ceiling is acoustic mistake. We liked the food so much we are bringing friends next week.Special Features:
- The food was great and theGunnerbunDined on 3/26/2008The food was great and the portions were very large. This is our second time at this location and both times the service has been disappointing. We ate early enough that there were very few other customers and we seemed to be our server's only table for quite awhile. One member of our trio ordered an iced tea when we ordered our appetizers. He did not receive it until we reminded the waitress when our dinners arrived and a glass of wine was ordered.
- No Easter specials. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/23/2008No Easter specials. Very heavy choices for a noon reservation on Sunday. The white sweetner holder was spotted with dirt and ketchup stains --very unappetizing and unclean.
- Our party of 6 came to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2008Our party of 6 came to celebrate my 12th anniv. w/ my husband. We were seated in a room with high ceilings & three gigantic family parties where the noise level was DEAFENING. We joked about having to text each other in order to communicate. It was that bad. I chose this Rosebud location b/c we had always enjoyed our experiences at the Napervillle Rosebud, but knew parking for 3 separate cars would be impossible there. Although the food at the Schaumburg location was just as good, I was dying of embarassment to bring my in-laws to this place because of the noise in our room. It was ONLY due to the outstanding, attentive service of our water Jeff that we didn't leave. He was worth his weight in gold.Special Features:
- Very attentive staff beginningDSBA1970Dined on 3/18/2008Very attentive staff beginning with the hostess who greets you, to the bartender, to the wait staff. I had a party of 8 adults people I was entertaining for dinner. The food & refreshments were served in a timely manner. I was more than satisfied with this restaurant's overall performance. I would not hesitate to go back & will be recommending Rosebud Old World Italian to my Family & Friends.Special Features:
- After having a reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2008After having a reservation, and still waiting well over 45 minutes for a table, We decided to leave. The drink we ordered from the bar, wasn't even what we asked for, and WAY over priced. I really don't think they have very much organization going on there. I wouldn't even think of returning, a huge waste of my time.
- Everything was great! I couldn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2008Everything was great! I couldn't of asked for a better experience!Special Features:
- Very good, but a bit pricey. 3.50OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/15/2008Very good, but a bit pricey. 3.50 for a coke 7.50 for ice cream no salad with your dinnerSpecial Features:
- We were rushed through theDannyDined on 3/15/2008We were rushed through the meal. Courses were overlaped and the meals did not come on at the same time, one was over 5 minutes after the three of us were served and it was not hot, barley warm.
- The food was great but pricey.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2008The food was great but pricey. We've had great Italian food at other restaruants (not the Olive Garden) and we would go back to those other places. We went because my staff gave me a gift certicate for my B-day. Service was great. The wait staff were very attentive.
- We went here on Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/14/2008We went here on Valentine's day, so of course it was crowded. We were put in the back room where they put as many tables as they could in there, so it felt kind of cramped. On to the food... it was VERY good. Definitely one of the better Italian restaurants I've eaten at. The service was also good despite the crowd that was there. I recommend going here, but not on a day like Valentine's...Special Features:
- They have great food. TheirOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/9/2008They have great food. Their Rigotoni ala Vodka and Fettuccini carbonara are great. They have great service. Definitely enjoyed the experience and look forward to going back again.Special Features: