2811 East Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98112Neighborhood:
Capitol Hill / First Hill
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://barcantinetta.com/
- Phone: 2063291501x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Emran Chowdhury
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from Bar Cantinetta
We are an Italian restaurant and bar located in Seattle. We emphasize in traditional Tuscan culinary tradition and local ingredients from the Pacific Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Bar Cantinetta - Best Restaurants in Capitol Hill / First Hill ›
Bar Cantinetta reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (22)romantic (15)special occasion (14)notable wine list (7)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Pleasant Neighborhood Italian FareToniotigerVIPDined on 9/13/2014We chose this place to dine on our whirlwind trip to the Seattle area before I contemplate a move there for a new job. Could not have asked for a more worry-free and pleasant experience. No hassle to reserve, no wait time to be seated (we were 15 minutes late on a Saturday evening!), attentive service and good wine selections. The food, though with a somewhat limited menu, was fresh and lovingly prepared. We would go back in heartbeat.Special Features:
- fabulous dinnerMadisonValleyboomersDined on 8/31/2014We walked to dinner- a very romantic, good food, lovely staff and warm other customers. will definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FindGuzziguyDined on 8/30/2014This restaurant was excellent. The menu was short but based upon fresh ingredients. The selections were not your usual Italian fare. The wine selection was good. The service was superb-friendly and efficient. We will definitely return (probably many times) to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- silence with the first bite alwaysfoodieguyDined on 8/19/2014Food and service are typically top notch. Food has never failed us. Our server was spectacular the evening of our last visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/25/2014I was apprehensive about visiting Bar Cantinetta, especially since the previous restaurant was a not so good crepe place. I'm glad we went! The menu was fantastic and the service was great. Definitely a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/24/2014We had a fantastic time - the food was delicious and thoughtfully prepared, and the service was attentive and friendly. The gnocchi was the best I've ever had, and I can't stop thinking about the fried squash blossoms.Special Features:
- Love this place!Init4thefoodDined on 7/10/2014Well-balanced menu that evolves with the seasons. Food executed with a magic touch. Cocktails that step out of the ordinary. Attentive and discreet service. Ambiance that makes you feel like you've found something special. And you have. So bring someone special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!ShaliniVIPDined on 6/20/2014We love this restaurant- food is sooo good and the menu changes regularly too. I love the size of the restaurant as it means that the place does not become overly noisy when busy....Special Features:
- A Great Find in Madison ValleyFeedMeDined on 6/5/2014My partner and I decided to celebrate our anniversary at Bar Cantinetta. It's blocks from our house and we've been looking forward to checking it out. Since we were dining in a Thursday evening I almost didn't make a reservation. I'm glad I did as the place was already packed when we arrived at 6:30. We started with beef tartare and a dungunes crab cocktail for appetizers. Both were very good, although the crab could have been cleaned a bit better; I found a few shells. We both opted for pasta as our main course. Both were excellent. The menu and wine list are both small but everything on them looked appealing. The space is also small and the noise level became a bit overwhelming by the end of our meal since the place was full.Special Features:
- A Wonderful MealShaliniVIPDined on 6/1/2014This is a cute little place, inviting and not too large or noisy. We had a lovely dinner hear to celebrate a birthday. The food was outstanding and service was excellent and friendly. We will definitely be back here again soon!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Bar Cantinetta reviews archive.