Cafe Artemis - Campbell, CA
1875 South Bascom Avenue Ste: 300
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Cafe Artemis - Campbell, CA
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafeartemis.com/
- Phone: 4086268100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-Su 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: M-Th 4:00pm-9:30pm
Dinner: F-Sa 4:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner: Su 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do parties, wedding rehearsal - reception, birthdays, business meetings. Contact us for your catering needs!
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room with a 30 people capacity other than our patio and main dining room. Our gated patio area also has a capacity at 60 people, can be reserved. For larger parties, renting out the whole restaurant is available.
- Private Party Contact: Matt 4086268100
- Entertainment: Belly Dancing on Wednesdays at 7:30pm
A word from Cafe Artemis - Campbell, CA
Cafe Artemis is a family-operated business, serving an array of delicious, contemporary and traditional Turkish-Greek cuisine. You’ll be transported instantly to Aegean shores, with an extensive selection of wines from the Mediterranean in addition to Greek and Turkish beers, light-fare meze selections as well as marinated seafood, grilled meat, and vegetarian dishes. Extensive use of vegetable-based oils, grains and beans, such as garbanzo, lentils, pine-nuts, walnuts, pistachios, sesame seeds, tahini, cracked wheat, rice, and fresh vegetables and fruits, berries, and herbs as well as fresh and lean chunks of chicken, beef, lamb and seafood make our cuisine deliciously light and healthy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Cafe Artemis - Campbell, CA - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Cafe Artemis - Campbell, CA reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (25)great for lunch (20)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (9)special occasion (6)romantic (5)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great restaurantDinefineDined on 10/9/2014The food and atmosphere is wonderful. We sat outside, it was charming. I would recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Nice Turkish/Greek RestaurantdatspeedVIPDined on 9/26/2014We've been to Artemis for lunch before. Dinner was very good with a variety of Mediterranean cuisine choices. Nice selection of mezes but we only tried the saganaki which was great as is was not too salty. The entrees - kebab comb and the swordfish souvlaki were both well prepared with great flavors. The entrees came with veggies, pilaf and bulgar which made is a complete meal. The portions are generous. The greek yourgurt cheesecake was light and delicious.Special Features:
- Good Campbell RestaurantMeandMyGuyDined on 9/25/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday. We both thought the food and service was very good and reasonably priced. I would definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Always a treatpattyanneDined on 9/21/2014We have been eating at Artemis since it's beginning. We love the Meditteranean food and have gotten to know many of the staff, including the owners. They expanded a while ago and now have a full bar, which makes it even more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Turkish foodbrianbDined on 9/20/2014After developing a taste for Turkish food during a couple of trips to Istanbul it is wonderful to find an excellent Turkish restaurant in one's backyard. The food is delicious and the service extremely polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/17/2014The noise level was so loud that my dining partner decided to leave early.Special Features:
- Wandered infranKVIPDined on 9/4/2014Picked up a friend at the airport and needed a bite before the run back over 17...read the Open Table reviews and decided to stop at Artemis. The staff were great, helpful and the manager even let us order from the $4 happy hour menu even tho we were on the patio...very nice spot!! The food was the only downside...no flavor!! Tomato based sauces were all basically the same...bread loaf was cold...pita and Tzaziki were very good but the rest was just bland...good Greek should dance in your mouth!! But the staff were hardworking, smart and cared about their tables...they just have to work on the cook!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I faked answer 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014It is nonsensical ---so is the demand to write a long review..............................................................................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Turn on the ACInCognitoDined on 8/15/2014While it is a Mediterranean restaurant it would have been nice to have the AC turned ON or up. It was hot and stuffy in the restaurant and all the people in my party remember is that it was hot. The food was good but they won't remember that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediterranean Delight!globaldiner55Dined on 8/8/2014The food is focused on Greek and Turkish cuisine while incorporating dishes from around the Mediterranean lands. We found the lamb dishes to be superb tastes. No doubt that we will dine at Cafe Artemis again!Special Features:
- Outdoor dining,gluten-free friendlyfoodfirstDined on 7/30/2014This is a great spot for lunch or a dinner sitting outside under the olive trees. The food is fresh and simply prepared, not fussy. The mediterranean flavors are bright and perfectly prepared. Not drowning in olive oil like so many places.Special Features:
- Great food!lilnormanDined on 7/25/2014The food here is great! We love this place for a casual dining.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesHungryKittyDined on 7/20/2014We have always enjoyed coming here, large group or small they are always very accommodating and friendly, and have some unique dishes to enjoy. We love the patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousZippyDined on 7/18/2014The food was fantastic!! Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleases Everyone in our FamilyWGFoodieDined on 7/17/2014Th is the one restaurant that works for my in-laws for occasions like Easter, Mother's Day, birthdays, etc. My kids like the falafels and rice, the carnivores like the meat kebabs, there is fish and other lighter and vegetarian dishes. It has the right ambiance for these gatherings - nicer than a taqueria but not super fancy. Of course the food is wonderfully seasoned - nice departure from California cuisine. Like the sangria. Fancy bar! The waiter was patient for us this visit as our friends were late, and he had no problem letting us relax at our table while we were waiting. Glad they're still around. Wednesday nights they have belly dancing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Cafe Artemis - Campbell, CA reviews archive.