La Jolla Brewing Company
7536 Fay Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037Neighborhood:
La Jolla / Golden Triangle
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
La Jolla Brewing Company
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lajollabeer.com/
- Phone: 8584566279
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from La Jolla Brewing Company
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Jolla Brewing Company reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (6)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (4)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great beeryummyDined on 10/8/2014Loved the outside sitting with fire pit. Great for group outing. Went to try different beers with my husband and it was Awesome!!!!! I would recommend this place to friends. On a side note the food was not anything spectacular. Had wings for appetizers (hot) had mac and cheese pork bowl nothing special and my husband had the duck leg which he did enjoy. I would definitely go back and again would recommend. I will also order something different on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sucksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014this place sucks so much. i really dont recommend it because its small and sucks!Special Features:
- What a great find!drblueDined on 9/26/2014We loved our night here. Great service, wonderful food, and a fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- Happy first-timerBrewlvrDined on 9/6/2014Was my first time at this establishment, and I was using a Living Social coupon. I had requested outdoor seating in my Open Table reservation request (not knowing if they even had an outdoor area), and upon arrival was thrilled that a table was reserved for our party in the outdoor area. Our waiter, Tim (I think was his name), was courteous and knowledgeable about the food on the menu and the beers they brewed. All the food we ordered was delicious, and there wasn't a beer we didn't like! Everyone in our party of four enjoyed it and we will be repeat customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mahi salad and macGreatVIPDined on 8/16/2014the mahi salad was better than expected and the mac I was told was really good
- Casual DiningKathylynneVIPDined on 7/20/2014I really liked the hot brie in a fila crust with drizzled basalmic reduction, sliced apples and almonds. This came with sliced warm toasted bread. Also the hummus dish with tzatziki and warm pita bread was very good.Special Features:
- Fun placeKathylynneVIPDined on 7/15/2014This restaurant has been completely upgraded and remodeled. The menu is also new and fresh with some great new options for the healthy eater. I had the seafood stew and it can qualify as a Chioppino. It was delicious and the fish was tender and tasty which isn't always the case. My husband really enjoyed the IPO beer. Also there was a guy there doing trivia so it was very entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the La Jolla Brewing Company reviews archive.
- Loved the food & the beerClarkBarDined on 6/21/2014I had the delicious Cobb salad. My friends had the Mauhi and the wings with macaroni & cheese. Yummy!!! The Neptune light draft was delicious and refreshing and the Margaritas were delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!ryanDined on 6/6/2014We went to La Jolla Brewing Company on a recommendation from a family friend and it turned out to be a fantastic dining experience. The food and service were top notch and well worth the price. We had two kids with us and they were also very happy with their dinners and dessert. We were visiting from Iowa, but we'll definitely go back if we ever make it to La Jolla again.Special Features:
- Good foodjhonnyDined on 6/6/2014I like the food very much, the service was nice but I would like more variety of beersSpecial Features:
- Fantastic Find!TXGirlDined on 5/23/2014I was in town on business and met a friend for dinner. This place is great! The view is beautiful, there are a variety of seating options and the food was delicious. I will come back each time I am in San Diego!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.