Pacific Catch - Corte Madera
133 Corte Madera Town Center
Corte Madera, CA 94925Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Pacific Catch - Corte Madera
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacificcatch.com/
- Phone: 4159273474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Hawaiian
- Executive Chef: Chandon Clenard
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Serve your Pacific Catch favorites at your next meeting or house party. Take-out Catering Platters available for easy pick up and serve.
- Entertainment: Summer Music Series: Ka'ala plays live island style tunes every first Sunday of the Month, June through September 3:00-5:00 Perfect for a casual afternoon hanging with the family.
- Special Events: Our patio can accommodate groups up to 50 for a private, standing reception or cocktail party. Groups up to 30 for sit down dining. Available Monday through Thursday
A word from Pacific Catch - Corte Madera
Pacific Catch in Corte Madera is a comfortable, West Coast Fish House where friends and family gather to enjoy fresh seafood dishes inspired by flavors from the Pacific Rim. Daily lunch and dinner specials feature the freshest "catch of the day," served in a variety of styles from around the Pacific. Other menu items include Asian Rice Bowls, Meal-size Salads, Sushi Rolls, Fish and Chips and starters including our popular Hawaiian Poke and famous Cabo Calamari. Corte Madera also offers a covered patio with fire pit and an indoor outdoor feel for year round dining and group dining. Full bar available!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Pacific Catch - Corte Madera - Best Restaurants in Corte Madera ›
Pacific Catch - Corte Madera reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (22)kid-friendly (17)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (6)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (2)Show More
- A real treatOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/28/2014The specials are always unique and delicious. The service is attentive and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood treasure in MarinGatorJohnVIPDined on 3/25/2014Great place for seafood in Marin---can get seafood from simple preparation to exotic. A very solid, consistent performer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Wonderful Atmosphere"OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2014There were seven in my group and we met there for dinner. Our reservation was scheduled at 5:30 pm but our Hawaiian Gig nearby was finished before that time and we were early, arriving at Pacific Catch 4:15 pm. We were, in no time, seated. Menu wonderful and the food delicious. We all had a good time, sat, ate and talked story. The waiter (forgot name) handled our orders excellently and the food presentation lovely. We've been there many times before with other friends and have enjoyed every moment. We love the location. We came from all over the Bay Area (S.F., Oakland, Alameda, Sonoma, San Leandro, Pleasanton). THANK YOU SO MUCH. We all love Pacific Catch !!!Special Features:
- LenagrampscVIPDined on 3/20/2014Thanks for your recommendations, the Swordfish was great, hope to have you serving us again on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Seafood Experience!RazvanDined on 3/11/2014The quality of food and service at this restaurant is superb! We visited on a weekday evening and loved the atmosphere, not too crowded, with seating providing enough space unlike other places that fit people in like sardines. The food was spectacular. We tried some sushi and the mahi mahi sandwich, both being done just right. Few places can do seafood like Pacific Catch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for casual butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/10/2014Great spot for casual but very nice business lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy eating always happylov2eatVIPDined on 3/8/2014Food consistently good. I am not a fan of chains, this is an exception. Had dinner outside for the first time. Nice heat lamp to keep us toasty. Totally different feeling, quiet and more intimate. My favorite dish is the wasabi bowl with salmon, salad and brown rice. My husband enjoys the fish and chips. Occasionally I meet a friend for happy hour and we sit in the bar area enjoying wine and appetizers at a great price. The staff wants to do it right and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliverOpenMouthDined on 2/22/2014Felix was our server and he is the best. The menu is so good it's hard to choose just one entree! Price is reasonable and you can always take leftovers home for lunch the next day unless you have a big appetite. I always look forward to going there when I'm in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff is great -food nice changeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014The food is an interesting mix of Asian/Island/Latin and very healthy. A good mix of light fare and dishes that are hearty so most people could find something they will enjoy. The staff is very helpful and the bartender is great! We will definitely be dining here again and again.Special Features:
- Wasabi Poke Bowl is the BestHolyCowBatmanDined on 1/25/2014You can't go wrong with their Wasabi ginger salad bowls with fresh Poke.Special Features:
- CrabCarolDined on 1/24/2014The crab left a lot to be desired. We have never seen a crab louie served with crab made into a salad with mayonnaise. What a surprise when it arrived. Usually it is served with pieces of crab right out of the shell not mashed up. Not good. We would never order or recommend crab. I ended up with a salmon salad which is one of my old standbys. Guess I learned a lesson.Special Features:
- A home away from home. WeRegularPlaceVIPDined on 1/19/2014A home away from home. We love the menu and the staff makes us feel so welcome. We return regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A few issues...IndaknowVIPDined on 1/15/2014They're having a crab fest to celebrate fresh, local Dungeness crab ::: Not all featured items are 100% Dungeness, so be sure to ask about what you're ordering ::: We complained, apparently the head office is aware of customer unhappiness and are making efforts to clarify and correct...
- Good for lunch or dinnerRubyVIPDined on 12/24/2013Food seems healthy. Service is nice. Ambience nothing special but a good place to catch lunch or dinner and good bar too.Special Features:
- Yummy!CathyLSGVIPDined on 12/22/2013Yummy is the best word to describe this restaurant! The coconut prawns are amazing and everything on the menu is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good seafood valueDodgerVIPDined on 12/1/2013Excellent value on seafood, well prepared and on the evening we were there, our waiter provided exceptional service.
- We love their fish tacos -marindinerDined on 11/16/2013We love their fish tacos - shrimp is my wife's favorite and mahi mahi is my favorite. Comes with salad and beads. Prices are reasonable; make a reservation for Friday or Saturday nights because they are quite busy those nights.Special Features:
- Pacific Catch in Corte MaderaCherieDined on 11/16/2013Love this place! Interesting, vaguely Asian but eclectic food. Great service. Can be busy and noisy at peak times, but they take reservations and the noise level is generally tolerable. Once had a problem with an entrée and they went out of their way to make everything right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite spot for lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/1/2013My favorite spot for lunch! Jared is the best server. He's attentive, remembers my special needs and knows his menu. I rely on him for both wine and "specials" recommendations!Special Features:
- Delicious fish and shrimpFoodieDined on 10/10/2013Delicious fish and shrimp tacos. Love the sweet potato fries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FooddiningsbDined on 9/28/2013The food was good, the bowl of rice that went with the meal was not delivered, had to ask. The waiter was very busy, due to the noise level, hard to hear the specials. It may have been just me, but the waiter asked for me to give him they menu in what appeared to be to be rude, I sometimes like to review some of the other items on a menu for future reference after I have made my dinner selection. So I gave him the menu without comment. I had eaten here the year before when we were visiting family for the lunch, not as busy and staff were not as busy. I do like being able to make a reservation with open table, very convenient especially when traveling.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary luncheatoutmoreoftenDined on 9/25/2013We found this restaurant on Yelp and it had great reviews. So, we decided to try it for lunch for our anniversary. The person who checked us in was very nice and our server was the best! Since it was our first time there, our server had good recommendation on what food to try and every item that we ordered was great. We enjoyed it very much and will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great Place!DianeDined on 9/14/2013We have eaten here many times for lunch, though this was the first time we had dinner at Pacific Catch. It was every bit as enjoyable and the food and service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good quality fishOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/13/2013With large portions, fair prices, good service and fresh fish it's hard to ask for more from a mini-chain. The full bar is a good addition
- Pacific Catchluv2eatDined on 8/26/2013Food was ok. Fish was fresh. Menu was somewhat limited. Service was good.Special Features:
- OkMarkDined on 8/23/2013The food is good, not great. Our waiter didn't really care about us and my tip reflected it. Management needs to retrain their waiters. Ours ruined the experience for us.
- Always fresh, very good cocktails.eat4funVIPDined on 8/9/2013Always fresh, very good cocktails. The fish tacos are terriffic. Just fun relaxed and very good eats. I send folks there all the time and NO one has been disappointed...............Big favorite and I eat out all the time in San Francisco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff and delicious food!HeartnspiritDined on 8/2/2013The hostess and staff were excellent, very welcoming and fun! I enjoyed the experience so much that I returned the next day with another friend to enjoy another plate of Cedar Plank Salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2013This place is very consistent with excellent fish, creative preparations, good service. I would like less noise but I've been to much worse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected for mall spot!mjmccoymdVIPDined on 7/4/2013Anytime one can get fresh wasabi with sushi, it is a good sign! Everything was delicious, well prepared, and much better than expected, particularly for a mall setting. Definitely worth visiting.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great ServicequalityfoodloverVIPDined on 6/21/2013Excellent salmon , rice bowls, pretty much everything, don't forget the scrumpious sweet potato fries. OMG! Service is always wonderful there, they aim to please. Lunch or dinner, we will be going often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really creative items !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013We ate here for lunch Sunday; we're seated promptly at our reservation table. Server very knowledgeable of menu, very attentive also. The poki assortment is very good, the rice bowls are huge !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and great valueBayAreaFoodieDined on 6/16/2013I have been at this restaurant a few times and have always been please with the quality of food and service. Fresh ingredients, large portions, and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for almost everyoneJeanVIPDined on 6/9/2013Wonderful service and attention to detail is a plus. Mall like atmosphere is a minus. We will be back to try the many items that sounded tempting. Love thr sustainable practices wine list!Special Features:
- Wonderful Special Order ResponseBabsaribaDined on 6/7/2013We've eaten at Pacific Catch many times, though usually for lunch. We were craving fish and the three of us couldn't decide what we wanted that would work for everyone so we decided going out to dinner would fit the situation. My husband wanted calamari, but not fried (this isn't on the menu). Our server talked to the chef and they said they'd give it a try, but they weren't sure about the outcome. Everyone had a "let's go for it" attitude. My husband said the result was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood with PizzazzOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/1/2013Fresh seafood; I enjoyed a bowl with poke and loved all of the greens, sprouts, ginger and seaweed toppings. Order it "half and half" to get it with half rice and half greens. Husband ordered fish and chips; and really liked it. We also ordered the calamari appetizer; nice and light. Dessert? Mochi fondue was pure decadence. Casual, friendly, we will return. Great waiter made for a memorable meal.Special Features:
- Was hoping for better experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Not the restaurants fault, but don't sit outside on patio unless you want to have the constant screeching of little kids letting off energy in the shopping mall common area. Not the most relaxing or pleasant dining atmosphere, even if you have and like kids! Service was friendly, but slow and inattentive. Food was mediocre, chain-restaurant grade. Was hoping for better experience...
- Love that PokeRobynDined on 5/2/2013As usual, we had a wonderful time at Pacific Catch. Having dined at all of their locations, I must admit, each has its own flavor. This time, we went to Pacific Catch, for their Poke celebration, and were not disappointed. The selection was diverse, and reasonable. The only thing that could have improved our experience was with the "Poke 3-Ways." Two of them were excellent, one, I would have never ordered as it was reminiscent of plain tuna-fish salad. I would have been so much better, if we had been able to choose which 3 ways, we wanted to have. My current feeling about Pacific Catch, is I will go back again, and again.Special Features:
- Phillip WilliamsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/22/2013Great food and great service! Enjoyed the ambience and I will come back!Special Features:
- Good seafood restaurantSelli5VIPDined on 4/21/2013Good food, reasonably priced, with nice outdoor dining available. We will go again.Special Features: