Tavern at Lark Creek
234 Magnolia Ave.
Larkspur, CA 94925Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tavern at Lark Creek
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tavernatlarkcreek.com/
- Phone: 4159247766x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:30-2:00 Dinner: Monday through Friday 5:30- until closing with Saturday, Sunday 5:00-until closing. Full Bar continuous from opening.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Wright
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Tavern at Lark Creek
The Tavern at Lark Creek represents the next chapter in the life of the historic, circa 1888 Victorian Murphy House; a Larkspur landmark. Designed to appeal to diners looking for value, fun and great ambiance, The Tavern at Lark Creek seeks to capture the more casual feel diners look for today. High-backed cherry chairs and period oak tables surround a grand Carrera marble-topped table beneath a giant skylight, providing lots of great seating options for parties both large and small in the main dining room. Oak tables fill the cozy bar, which offers artisanal cocktails and wines from our proprietary tap system. The wood oven has been renewed, along with the garden. A dramatic lighted display case in the entryway welcomes diners. Chef Aaron Wright and Culinary Director Adrian Hoffman’s menu focuses on value, while remaining true to farm-to-table sensibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavern at Lark Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
- My wife and I believe thatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/8/2008My wife and I believe that there was MSG in the food. We both felt the effects. We will not return.
- Love the new menu and extensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/18/2007Love the new menu and extensive wine list and serving options. Can't beat the outdoor patio during the warm weather months. Great place for datenight,groups and older kids. The food far exceeds the price you pay. My go too place for lovely high-end comfort food and small dishes.Special Features: