The Lighthouse Cafe
12 Tamalpais Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Lighthouse Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lighthouse-restaurants.com/
- Phone: 4157217700x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Scandinavian, British
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Lighthouse Cafe
The Lighthouse Cafe serves their delicious breakfast & lunch daily offering an extensive wine list, beer selection, & a delicious dinner menu. American cuisine with a Danish and British flair. Always Fresh & Delicious. Let our family take care of your family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Lighthouse Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Tuesday SpecialJohnVIPDined on 8/19/2014This was our second visit. We liked it the first time but thought it was a bit expensive for what we got. So this time we took advantage of their Tuesday half price special, and had a very pleasant meal at a very reasonable price. This is an attractive upscale coffee shop kind of place with an interesting and eclectic (American, Danish and Brit) menu. The food is well prepared but not exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but nice coffee shopJohnVIPDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I had a very pleasant dinner. This is not a fancy restaurant, but it is very pleasant and friendly. It is the kind of place you might go to when the wife decides she doesn't want to cook. I had a cup of tomato basil soup and the rib sticking shepards pie, both were very good but not exceptional. My wife had a large helping of pickled herring which was a bit overwhelming...but good. There are some expensive items on the menu, like Beef Wellington for $28. And the wine is not cheap. I like this place, but I think they need to rethink whether they are an upscale coffee shop serving dinner (which is what they are) or a fancy restaurant (which they are not but their prices think so).Special Features:
- Nice placeSuzoomVIPDined on 7/3/2014Always great to go out and get awesome food. Fantastic service, friendly staff and a fun environment . Price is very reasonableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great Service!StanleyKDined on 6/28/2014What an excellent surprise! Our food was very high quality, prepared and presented beautifully, LARGE portions, great service. Although we have been to the location in Sausalito, this was an extremely pleasant surprise!Special Features:
- We will be back...PinotNoirPleaseVIPDined on 6/4/2014This cute little has a nice feel to it. The staff are on it and very friendly and helpful. Our chicken, tomato, garlic sauce is something I am craving to have again soon. One of the specials our group had was meatloaf, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. The portion was generous and the mix of veggies was really great. The one downside, which was disappointing is that the meatloaf and the potatoes were too salty. I am a salt lover, but it was too salty for even me.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Lighthouse Cafe reviews archive.