1500 Polaris Parkway, Suite 220
Columbus, OH 43240Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mollywoos.com/
- Phone: 6149859667x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Ryan DeConnick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: There are two private dining rooms available at Molly Woo's. A semi-private dining room, divided from the main dining room by curtains, may accommodate up to 10 guests. A larger private dining room, which can be closed off from the main dining area, is available for parties up to 30 guests. Both rooms can be the perfect setting for your next business meeting or special event. Several banquet menu options are offered to help plan a meal that is sure to please.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Nordstrom, General Manager 6149859667x
- Special Events: Molly Woo's now offers Online To Go Ordering. Visit MollyWoos.com to place your next order online.
Join us for our daily Red Lantern Features
Happy Hour (in our bar only) at Molly Woo's!
3:00PM-6:30PM Monday through Friday
$5 WELL DRINKS
•Bacardi Light Rum
•Cuervo Gold Tequila
•Famous Grouse Scotch
•Jim Beam Bourbon
•Seagram’s 7 Whiskey
$5 UMBRELLA DRINKS
$5 MOLLY’S COCKTAILS
$5 STARTERS (NOT INCLUDING POKE)
$5 ROLLS (SPICY TUNA, SPICY SALMON ROLL, CALIFORNIA ROLL, SAMURAI ROLL, GARDEN ROLL)
$5 22oz ASIAN BEERS
A word from Molly Woo's
With red lanterns, Asian artifacts, high ceilings & dramatically flavored Pan-Asian Cuisine, Molly Woo's reverberates with the incredible energy & big flavors of all things Asia. At Molly Woo's, located at Polaris Fashion Place, your palate can tour a variety of Asian ports-of-call. The peppery stir fries of the Szechwan Province. The freshest sushi from Japan. The noodle dishes of Canton, Singapore and Thailand. Mongolian hot pots. Award-winning Spring Rolls. All prepared authentically & presented artistically.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Molly Woo's - Best Restaurants in Polaris ›
Molly Woo's reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (42)special occasion (42)great for lunch (30)fit for foodies (20)great for outdoor dining (20)kid-friendly (18)romantic (17)great for brunch (14)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- One of the best things aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2008One of the best things about Molly Woo's is that it is one of the only Cameron Mitchell restaurants that is great to take children. The staff is usually spot on, although our most recent waitress may have been new as she was not up to the caliber of most of the wait staff. All of the managers are awesome, we had a great time!Special Features:
- I have a gluten allergy andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/8/2008I have a gluten allergy and I know I can trust Molly Woo's to provide me a gluten-free dining experience that is a safe and enjoyable respite for me!! Thank you!!Special Features:
- Asian food in a modern atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2008Asian food in a modern atmosphere. I really enjoy most of their interpretations of asian quisine except for their fried dumplings (potstickers). They changed their recipie and it no longer reflects what a potsticker should be. The wait staff is always very good and meals work at whatever pace you set. You can be in and out quickly or slowly but you don't feel pressure either way.
- smal groups, we had 8 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/19/2008smal groups, we had 8 people and they had round tables so you could all talk not like when they set you at a long table and you can only tale to the ones right next to you.e all loved it. Had a wonderful time and great service Thanks!!!!Special Features:
- The service was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2008The service was excellent. What I would expect from a Cameron Mitchell restaurant. The dining room was quite noisy. The food was okay but lacked "personality". It was bland. The food needs to be more spicy. The room needs some accoustic insulation. The decor was very interesting. Next time I am at Polaris at dinner time, I would try Marcella's or Brio. My wife and I have enjoyed other Mitchell restaurants like the American Bistro, Cap City Diner, and the Fish Market and will eat there again, but not at Molly Woo's.
- Food was bland. ChocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2008Food was bland. Chocolate cake tasted like it was from a box.
- The food and food serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2008The food and food service was great! We had a reservation for 7:30 on Friday, but out table was not ready till 7:50. Our name was called twice, but as we walked up thye said it wasn't our table and they were sorry and they would get to us in a minute.Special Features:
- The restaurant and wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2008The restaurant and wait staff are excellent. It was unusally quiet on Easter Sunday. Those in my party liked the food and the surroundings. Recommend highly.Special Features:
- our server was very nice andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/22/2008our server was very nice and brought refills without being asked.Special Features:
- Food portions would be largeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2008Food portions would be large enough for sharing, which could make it quite fun with groups or couples. Will come again for sure.Special Features:
- The decor was very attractiveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/16/2008The decor was very attractive which was expected from Cameron Mitchell restaurants so we were pleased with that. I had asked for a booth in the corner when I made my reservations however when we arrived, the hostess said "Oh we don't have any corner booths available". I guess perhaps I shouldn't have made reservations ahead of time because it was honored. We were seated in a booth that had leftover food on the chair and tables. It didn't look like it had been cleaned properly. We promptly moved ourselves. We then also realized there were plenty of children at the restaurant which probably contributed to food everywhere and noise level. I may come back for the food but I just might get take out instead.Special Features:
- Would rather eat at PF ChangsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2008Would rather eat at PF Changs if looking for upscale Chinese
- What you would expect. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2007What you would expect. Food was average, but appropriately priced. Service was reasonably helpful, but attentive.