Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel
200 Inverness Drive West
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.invernesshotel.com/
- Phone: 3033977105
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 10:00am breakfast buffet / 6:30am -11:00am Menu Mimosa Sunday Brunch: Sunday: 9:30am - 1:30pm Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:30pm Menu / Monday -Friday 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Rodney Herwerth
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact Erin Reynolds at 303-397-6303 for your private party inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Reynolds 3033976303
- Special Events: For special events and offers, please visit www.InvernessHotel.com.
A word from Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel
The Garden Terrace restaurant is a local favorite. The Mimosa Sunday Brunch attracts people from all over and has been voted "Denver's Best Brunch Buffet" (Westword Newspaper and citysearch.com) and features over 100 freshly made, all-you-can-eat brunch items. The Garden Terrace also has a wonderful á la carte menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Garden Terrace at The Inverness Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (40)special occasion (24)good for groups (18)scenic view (14)fit for foodies (10)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (5)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Blown AwayOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/2/2014I didn't think there were brunch spreads like the Garden Terrace anymore. Amazing variety of high quality, well prepared delicacies. Extensive amount of seafood, sushi, carving station, dessert bar and traditional breakfast items. The staff is very attentive and the price was very reasonable given the quality. We were so impressed we became members with the intent of enjoying frequently with friends and family.Special Features:
- enjoyed the choices of foodmartDined on 1/12/2014enjoyed the choices of food - everyone found things they like and was a great place to "try" different combinations. Enjoyed the piano bar and the pianist choice in music as we were sitting close to the piano - did not have to talk above it. thanks for a pleasureable afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Christmas BrunchDarlinDined on 12/25/2013Fabulous brunch and wonderful staff on Christmas Day. Was going to eat brunch at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs and changed my reservation as I didn't want to drive that far. Glad I did. The food offerings were diverse and very good to excellent. I love seafood and had oysters, scallops, ahi, sushi, calamari, ceviche, shrimp and other fish items too. All great. The hot food items and sides were wonderful too. You won't go hungry and the staff is at your beck and call. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of Choices for BrunchLove2eatDined on 12/25/2013Great food and great choices, would definitely go back for brunch.Special Features:
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013For the 1st time in years, my husband & I didn't have any plans for Thanksgiving. We decided to out-source and based on reviews of the Garden Terrace Buffet (and because it is close to home), that is where we went. Food selection was very small. Seafood wasn't near fresh. They kept running out of various foods and we had to ask for them to replace the missing food items because no wait staff had noticed. With it being Thanksgiving, we expected some holiday ambiance like nice tablecloths, holiday music, and some elegance. Instead, we both felt like we were eating in a cafeteria. Lesson learned. Next time we'll stay home or make reservations at the Brown Palace.....which has THE BEST buffet, service, and elegance expected at a holiday dinner.
- Wonderful BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2013The Garden Terrace has the best food selections for Brunch. There is always so many great choices and I always leave there feeling like I need to roll out of the place from eating such delicious foods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful brunchJohnVIPDined on 11/17/2013The Garden Terrace has a wonderful brunch on Sundays - may be the best quality brunch we can recall anywhere in the U.S. The food choices are diverse, and food quality is excellent. The service and atmosphere are also excellent. I cannot imagine a finer Sunday brunch if one wants to relax with family and/or friends in a lovely environment while enjoying outstanding food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeatingShilohDined on 11/3/2013We went to brunch for my birthday and we were seated right by the entrance to the buffet area. We are normally seated by the rail close to the piano where i like because I like to hear him play. I could have asked to be reseated but didn't..I just usually don't. The next time I will ask for a better seat. Still enjoyed my birthday brunch very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love the service. The foodcowboyDined on 9/29/2013I love the service. The food set up and presentation was awesome. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome varietyTurketteDined on 9/22/2013Tons of variety and very tasty food. I was also very happy to see labels on foods to denote gluten free or dairy free. I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!buddhistzombieVIPDined on 9/8/2013Not the first time dining for brunch, great price for the value and definitely not the last time we will stop by! Keep it up the good work folks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunchjade1331VIPDined on 9/1/2013The dessert table did not live up to expectations but the rest of the food was great. Dessert selection was good but very little effort in presentation, variety and actual flavor. Hostess also seemed to be a little inexperienced. May need to work on more professional greetings and interactions with customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch venue!GingerDined on 9/1/2013This is always a great brunch. I come from an area where brunch is a very popular event and I always have a difficult time finding a good brunch in the Denver area. I thoroughly enjoy this brunch and try to come back as often as I can. Thank you for continuing this tradition for me.Special Features:
- Great for BrunchrepeatcustomerDined on 9/1/2013We have been back several times since our initial visit a few years ago, the offerings and quality are consistent each and every time, with choices for every member of your party, even the indecisive types!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Sunday Brunch!YummyDined on 9/1/2013Absolutely worth the price. The oysters, claims, crabs, shrimp were incredible. I can't wait for another reason to celebrate there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ultimate BrunchPiperDined on 8/25/2013We have always enjoyed our brunch at Inverness. The staff is outstanding and the food is exceptional. We especially love your piano player - somehow he seems to remember the special songs we request and plays them wonderfully! A very special place to relax and enjoy a selection of foods not normally found at a regular restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for all dayJimboDined on 8/4/2013We went to the Garden Terrace for brunch for a second time and were very pleased. I thought the cost was a bit high, but the food quality and selection were great.eSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday bash!HappilyStuffedDined on 8/4/2013We took my parents out for their 60th birthday. We made the reservation the morning of and the special request was honored. Window seats! The piano guy played Disney/Kids tunes for my daughter throughout the meal, the server played with her a little and our waters were never dry. The food was excellent - see website! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch location and spreadChowboyDined on 8/4/2013Best Brunch location and spread in Metro Denver. Also reasonable price and great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was great, many itemsdowntowndinerVIPDined on 7/21/2013Brunch was great, many items all very well prepared.Special Features:
- great treatginamk28Dined on 7/21/2013We went here for my birthday, this was our second time at this brunch, its absolutely wonderful! Great variety of delicious food. While it's more expensive than a typical brunch, it's really a great value for your money as well, and just a beautiful setting. It's a taste of the life of the rich life tucked in south Denver. I plan to visit more frequently and take family here when they are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2013When we made reservations we were given a choice of 10::0 or 1:30. When we arrived at 1:30 There was no one else in the restaurant. The food was picked over, and dried out. We felt rushed to leave. All in all not a good experience
- Beautiful presentation ofOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2013Beautiful presentation of food, outstanding service and excellent selections! Good deal for the price.Special Features:
- Great serverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/7/2013our server said was amazing, made the experience way much better I have been there before but said moved the experience to a different level. would come back very soonSpecial Features:
- Great food, but service lackingMikeCVIPDined on 6/30/2013The brunch layout was extensive and the food was very good. The only thing lacking was the service. We had to flag down our waitress for everything.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the morningShilohDined on 6/30/2013We came to brunch to celebrate our 49th wedding anniversary and had a wonderful time. We are looking forward to celebrating our birthdays there as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy BrunchPat4Dined on 6/16/2013The champagne brunch on Father's Day was incredible. What a wonderful choice of food, and the desserts were heavenly.Special Features:
- Great Dining! A True Gem!Hard2pleaseDined on 6/9/2013Great find for us. Nothing could be finer. Great service, food, with a friendly staff. Alisa, thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great startJimboDined on 6/2/2013The food and selection were top-notch. However, late in the serving time some of the chefs who were assigned specific stations drifted off to the kitchen and created waits at those stations. Also, late in the serving time, some of the food items were readied on small plates and consequently, they got dried out. Other items were fresh and very tasty. The dessert selection was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still fabulous!MoonWomanVIPDined on 6/2/2013I hadn't been to the brunch at the Garden Terrace for many years, but was delighted to find that it was as good, if not better, than ever. Would recommend it highly to anyone looking for fabulous food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday Brunchlive2eatDined on 5/19/2013There seem to be so few places with buffet brunches anymore - especially good ones. The Garden Terrace had a great selection of salads, hot dishes - both breakfast and lunch items. They even had sushi, peel and eat shrimp, and crab legs. The fresh fruit was good and sweet - even the melons which can be hit and miss in restaurants. They had a great unlimited Bloody Mary bar for an additional cost, but it was well worth it. I was slightly disappointed by the dessert selection, but by the end of the meal - that was OK! It was a nice relaxed atmosphere - we weren't rushed at all. There was always plenty of food on the buffet - never saw anything that needed to be refilled. I can't wait to return - won't wait for another special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day a bit crowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013The food and service at this wonderful Sunday Brunch location was as good as always. Fantastic variety, all excellently prepared and buffet kept fully stocked. I should have realized that Mother's Day would be crowded, and would not go there again on such a holiday. The increase in cost for a less-enjoyable brunch just doesn't make sense. But, I will certainly visit many times in the future on the restaurant's non-holiday Sundays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best seafood buffet around.LindapartyDined on 4/28/2013The best seafood buffet around. Other menu items equally delicious.Special Features:
- Our visit was wonderful. JenniferOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013Our visit was wonderful. Jennifer our server was outstanding! We will be back again in the future.Special Features:
- Brunch was top notch. A greatstephVIPDined on 4/7/2013Brunch was top notch. A great variety of food and everything tasted fantastic. Too much food to do it weekly but definitely an option for the occassional splurge or special occasion.Special Features:
- Customer service was at its2kids2aduDined on 3/31/2013Customer service was at its highest here at the Inverness! You will not be dissapointed with the great selection of food and quality was excellent! Would recommend this hotel to friends and family!Special Features:
- Amazing, amazing buffet. WeampedtwizVIPDined on 3/24/2013Amazing, amazing buffet. We were celebrating my daughter's birthday and she had a wonderful time. The birthday brownie plate was a very nice touch!Special Features:
- Not What It Used To BeBonaduceVIPDined on 3/3/2013The service is still great, but the quality of the food has slowly gone down hill over the years. Their Prime Rib is horrid and other meat selection were very under cooked and disgusting. The fish looked, well, terrible.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/17/2013We took our family of 6 to the Sunday Brunch to celebrate our son's 16th bday. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. 2 comments - Sometimes they didn't get certain popular dishes refilled quickly enough & might need to revise their process. #2 we were not told there was an automatic 18% gratuity added to parties of 6 or more. Since there is no menu for brunch,the hostess/server should have mentioned this. It's not a good surprise when the bill arrives. The 18% was warranted because the service was indeed fantastic, but that isn't always the case. When it's a family dining; not separate parties in a group requiring different tickets or additional service, it can be a bit rude.Special Features:
- My husband and I went forjulialbDined on 2/17/2013My husband and I went for our anniversary brunch and had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the service outstanding. Both my husband and I tend to eat mostly the seafood and salads; creamy lox, succulent chilled shrimp, salmon, shrimp cocktail, Asian prawn salad. Also the small plates of crispy buttermilk chicken on grits were a favorite of mine,and the sausage in the breakfast area was cooked perfectly, had a great flavor and my husband loved them. Everything was wonderful and we look forward to returning. Also, we enjoyed the piano music too!Special Features: