McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
4429 Cedar Park Drive
Beavercreek, OH 45440Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/dayton-beavercreek-ohio/Cedar
- Phone: 9374319200x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm; Sunday Noon-8:00pm
• Open for Sunday Brunch 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Kim
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: The Greene offers seasonal entertainment all easily seen from our outdoor patio dining. Patio dining is on a first come first serve basis. NO RESERVATIONS FOR THE PATIO
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
Located in the heart of The Greene Town Center, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks brings the best seafood dining to Dayton, OH. Whether you want a quiet table for two or an outdoor patio table to enjoy the entertainment on the Greene, McCormick & Schmick's can make your meal special.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek - Best Restaurants in Dayton ›
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)great for outdoor dining (33)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (23)romantic (22)neighborhood gem (22)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (12)scenic view (8)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)Show More
- Good as usualotterladyVIPDined on 5/14/2014Great selection but it would be nice if they had a vegetarian entree. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day DinnerMothersday2014Dined on 5/11/2014Dinner was excellent. Prices a bit steep. No special menu for Mothers Day it seems. Thank you for the free chocolate covered strawberry for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Daysal1Dined on 5/11/2014It was super crowded on Mother's Day. We had our reservation for inside but elected to eat outside. They accommodated us but definitely were short on servers. Food was good, but a bit pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchlylechambersDined on 5/11/2014Menu for this special occasion had excellent choices not usually on their regular menu. An overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oops not enough staff, poor mngmnttfcmvaDined on 5/11/2014On a beautiful Mother's Day, mom decided to sit outside. A serious mistake as management was not staffed to handle outside seating. Waited 15 minutes before the first server noted our presence. Took fancy drink orders and another 15 minutes to deliver same. 2 of 4 had coffee. First coffee delivered without saucer, forgot second. Second coffee delivered with saucer but cup swimming in a pool. No sugar or cream. Had to beg. Server never noted the coffee spillage finally used available bread plates as saucers. Needed to beg for water from a busboy. The high priced mixed drinks arrived unusually short of beverage. Essentially half the drink for twice the price. It took all of my patience to keep calm so as not too spoil the event for mom.Special Features:
- Authentic seafoodFishmanDined on 5/10/2014Fantastic array of fresh fish. Wonderful and knowledgeable waitstaff. Never get tired of eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family diningawesomeDined on 5/10/2014we brought my husbands mother and two sisters there for mothers day weekend and we all had a wonderful lunch/dinner at your location,and the service was great the atmosphere was exceptional and the food was the best, it was our first time there and we were very pleased so thank you Linda L. Davis We will return and we will be telling our friends about your facility it was a great experience for all of usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014While the food was good it is way too pricey and the portions are too small. everything is ala carte and the menu is very limited, would not go here again.
- AmazingMaleNurse13Dined on 5/3/2014The food was amazing my wife fell in love with salmon and lobster bisque. And not to mention the shrimp wrapped in bacon. It was like a Foodgasm of taste and textures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Grad lunchstatsguy59Dined on 5/3/2014Was just right for our post-college graduation lunch. They were ready with our table and were flexible when we showed up a bit late. Server was friendly and attentive; orders were taken and meals were served promptly. I think everyone enjoyed their food. I appreciated that the server pointed out that a gratuity had already been added to the check (which I expected for a party of 10, but it was nice that he mentioned it). Parking at The Greene is a challenge; but that's true for all businesses there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014The atmosphere was AWSOME and I the food was beyond words!! It was definitely an 11!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Made-to-Order SnapperBJRDiningReportsVIPDined on 5/2/2014M & S had horseradish crusted steelhead on the menu, and also had fresh snapper, which was said to be available several ways. We asked if M&S could do the snapper horseradish-crusted, and they said yes. The dish was fabulous, one of our top-3 all time fish dinners (we both had it). The portions of snapper were large, and presented nicely on top of swiss chard-mushrooms-carrot slivers-onions in a very flavorful sauce of similar color to marsala, but it wasn't marsala -- all vegetables in this mixture. The vegetables were almost as good as the fish! The restaurant got crowded during the time we were there, and the table service was intermittent, the only weakness in the experience.Special Features:
- Awesome Food and customer servicebobhounddogDined on 4/26/2014All the courses were excellent. The server was very knowledgeable. A bit pricey, but the experience was worth the price if you can afford it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014my husband and I celebrated our 29 wedding anniversary. when looking at the menu, it was written happy 29 anniversary on the top. that was very nice, may our anniversary more memorable.. thanks to the waiter jesse, he was great..Special Features:
- Not for me againdinesoutoftenDined on 4/20/2014Easter brunch turned out to be a test that this restaurant failed for the three of us. My girlfriend and I took my Mother out after church for brunch and were very disappointed. The food arrived nearly 50 minutes after we were seated, and my girlfriend's shrimp and grits platter had cold grits. My Mother's eggs Benedict had no Hollandaise sauce and the eggs were overdone. My steak Diane was warm, not hot. When I asked to speak to a manager, it took nearly ten minutes for one to appear, at which time the waitress explained to him (and us) that it was not her fault for the service issues. We were not charged for the meals, but will not return as that was not our intent, to eat free.
- Disappointing Easter BrunchPeggyGDined on 4/20/2014We had several choices for Easter Brunch and we decided to give M & S a chance. I called ahead and checked what would be available for brunch and checked the website for items. When we arrived there on Sunday the Easter Brunch menu was minimal, not complete (no Make Your Own Omelet or cinnamon rolls), very limited, and it was printed out and poorly copied. Service was minimal and the food was just ok. I would not go back for brunch again and I would not recommend it to anyone.
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2014The staff and food at McCormick and Schmick's is always goodSpecial Features:
- Able to accomodateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014On the plus side, they were able to accommodate 17 of us, which IS a very large group. However, NOT kid friendly. Entrees and sides were priced separately. Two eleven year olds were prompted to get salads without understanding that they were extra and then the salads weren't even eaten. We waited way too long for food, even though I'm sure getting sixteen entrees ready at same time was difficult but for a bill over $500, the food should have been more timely. Drinks were overpriced and charged for refills. Food was delicious, but would not come there again for a special occasion because of price for all the extras (which should be included when paying so much for the entrees) and lack of kid friendly options.
- Waitress was a bit overworked,flyerprofDined on 4/11/2014Waitress was a bit overworked, resulting in slow service, especially at the beginning. She had both inside and outside tables, which made it difficult for her to service us in a timely fashion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SeafoodSam7272Dined on 4/11/2014Went there for my wife's birthday. She got the Ultimate seafood meal, with wood-fire grilled salmon, scallops, grilled shrimp, and stuffed shrimp. I had the stuffed salmon, which was stuffed with shrimp, crab, and brie. Needless to say, the meal was amazing. Some of the best and freshest seafood these two seafood fans have eaten. They also made my wife's birthday very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The servers seem under remarkablewvtjrVIPDined on 4/9/2014The servers seem under remarkable pressure to induce diners to sign up for Landry's reward cards, and to induce diners to buy appetizers and the most expensive entrees. We feel for the servers, but we tire of the endless efforts to sell. Eating in the bar is more pleasant.
- Our experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2014Not the best this time. Poor service and inedible dessert....but normally incredible food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 10th Anniversary!clarkcreekersDined on 4/5/2014Our server and chef made this 10th anniversary dinner extra special. The server was not only accommodating of my food allergies, she also brought the chef out to discuss it. I've never been to a restaurant where the chef will come out and make sure your dining experience is free of food allergies! Amazing. The food was delicious, the server was always helpful...we loved it. Thanks for everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not great for the pricefoodie2VIPDined on 4/3/2014We had seafood and steak. The stuffed salmon was delicious. The filet was not very flavorful. Our server was friendly and attentive.
- Not Quite PerfectDaytonLaw2Dined on 3/28/2014Food was generally good... however items on plates were not all hot... my Blackened Mahi was just hot enough to send back and yet my veggies were on the cold side while my mashed potatoes were fine... All guests did not get served at the same time... I had to begin my dinner to avoid my main course from becoming to cold to enjoy... The restaurant was not crowded so it is hard to understand the service delay... Anyway... the food was of very good quality and if service was a bit better probably excellent... Soo NOT QUITE PERFECT!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday night outGrammyDined on 3/15/2014Everything was great but atmosphere was very noisy. My husband and I could not hear each other from across the table. Would not advise if you want a romantic night out or much conversation. I would strongly suggest the MS Tea, and the Whiskey Glazed Salmon. Our waiter Brian was top notch! He took excellent care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selectionKSmithDined on 3/14/2014Along with their normal fare, the evening we were there, they had a great selection and variety of specials. This was my first experience of trying cobia and it was most excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, Solid Steak & Seafood PlaceWoods85Dined on 3/9/2014Dined at McCormick & Schmick's with a friend this past Sunday (03/09/2014) and found the place to be very classy and very clean. We both enjoyed the Chef's Exclusive Dinner since it was our first time there, which was amazing! Good cuts of beef medallions, a crisp, fresh tasting mixed green salad, and the dessert (I chose the molten chocolate cake) was a great finish. I'd definitely invite my friends to come here. Our server was more than attentive to our needs and very friendly, despite the various tables she was serving simultaneously. Wonderful experience overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would have been nice but...ThirdBDined on 3/8/2014This was my third time dining here and my third time with awful service. Our server brought out the wrong salads and tried to give me the wrong dinner. Why don't the servers write down the orders? After all of that, the manager brought out my replacement dinner and didn't even apologize for the mix ups. I personally work for another restaurant and for this place to be charging so much, I would expect much more. They're headed to going out of business if they can't step it up. I won't be returning.Special Features:
- Very Nice EveningMikeCDined on 2/22/2014Nice evening, outstanding service and fantastic food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining DisappointmentRonaldDined on 2/21/2014Overall, the food was tasty ,but over priced. The waiter was excellent. Time from order to table was good. Previous patrons, but this was probably our last visit. Called in a day ahead for reservations for a special occasion and reserved a private curtain booth. Upon arrival there was none available, it would be an hour wait! neither was a regular booth. However, we were seated at a regular table. I spoke to the manager regarding double booking the private booths and the fact it was a waste of time to even call for reservations if the requested table would be unavailable upon arrival (and an hour wait). Frankly, a comped appetizer did not salvage what was supposed to be a romantic evening.Special Features:
- Not bad...but not greatdantotheyellDined on 2/16/2014This was my first time dining at McCormick & Schmicks, and I must say I was a tad disappointed with the food and the service...which in turn made me disappointed with the price. The food was okay...comparable to Red Lobster (at twice the price). The ambience was probably the best part. Overall I'd say give it a try if you have extra money to spend, and you're unable to make reservations elsewhere...just don't expect a 5 star meal...Special Features:
- Great place to enjoy123EatDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I enjoy, seeking out great places to go for special occasions. McCormick & Schmick's is one of those places. We had a wonderful meal and great service from "JOE" a great waiter. We had the lump crab stack then the Lobster Bisque was the best we have ever tried, next we shared the Swordfish Casino, finally capped of the meal with the Bourbon Pecan Pie. Absolutely, an incredible evening!! ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There's better optionsChrisDined on 2/15/2014The food was way over priced for the amount and quality. The food is comparable to Fridays. I did hear that the seafood is good.
- BravoTheWoodsDined on 2/14/2014The food was speedy, our waitress was knowledgable and friendly and we had a great time. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodVinoDined on 2/14/2014The service: timing of wine, appetizer, ontray excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great special occasion resterauntJoe33Dined on 2/14/2014If you have a special occasion and want great food with even better service try McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek. The location is good for a night out or just dinner and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but a bit expensiverblittleDined on 2/14/2014The food was great and the service was excellent. That being said the prices for food were a bit high for the amount of food you got.Special Features:
- Disappointing experienceMarkKVIPDined on 2/8/2014This was our second visit to this high-end chain restaurant, and a second disappointment. We found the service to be slow, the food to be average, and the prices to be high. I probably won't try this again, but will prefer Fleming's across the street.
- Nice ExperienceCurtDined on 2/1/2014Making reservations was easy and was able to get in. We did not have to wait to be seated. My wife's food was good and tasty (Grilled Salmon). Mined was okay (Shrimp stuffed with crab). What I was taking aback by was the waiter when I asked about a menu item. He responded with "it's just what it says". I was expecting some what of a preparation description to get an idea what it might taste like.Special Features: