Harry's Savoy Grill
2020 Naamans Road
Wilmington, DE 19810Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Harry's Savoy Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrys-savoy.com/
- Phone: 3024753000x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 11:30am - 10:00pm; Friday 11:30am – 12:00am; Saturday 4:30pm – 12:00am; Sunday Brunch 10:30 - 2:00pm, dinner 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Leo Banks
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Harry's cater your next private party. Call Jenna Jackson for your next event. We can also cater in your home, office or wherever you choose!
- Private Party Facilities: Harry’s Savoy Grill can accommodate various private functions for up to 300 guests. For private dining events, corporate events, or wedding receptions, please contact the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Jenna Jackson 3024753000x111
- Entertainment: Please check our web site (http://www.harryshospitalitygroup.com/harrys-savoy-grill/events) for this month’s entertainment and events. Live music every Friday night from 5:00-7:00PM and Saturday night from 8:30-11:30PM.
A word from Harry's Savoy Grill
Harry’s Savoy Grill features award winning aged prime rib and Iowa beef, homemade pasta, raw bar, and fresh creative seafood. The antique bar with gas lamps, fireplaces, cozy booths, and courtyard dining create a casual fine dining experience. The wine list is a "Spectator Award Winner." Harry’s Savoy Grill was voted Best of Delaware Restaurant. It’s convenient to I-95, Route 202, the Blue Route & offers upscale private dining for up to 300 guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Harry's Savoy Grill - Best Restaurants in Wilmington ›
Harry's Savoy Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)fit for foodies (51)neighborhood gem (44)good for groups (43)notable wine list (42)romantic (32)vibrant bar scene (23)great for lunch (21)great for brunch (19)great for outdoor dining (19)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (9)hot spot (8)scenic view (3)Show More
- Oldie but Goodie!HealthkareDined on 4/18/2014Harry's has survived for a reason. It's great and consistent. Soup to nuts, I can't find a flaw!Special Features:
- Nice dinner!JoanneDined on 4/18/2014We went for a birthday dinner. The food was served promptly, hot and our waitress was very attentive. I would return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMBIENCE!!morganDined on 4/13/2014Even with children with us, they behaved because of the atmosphere of the room. The food was served in a timely manner and the drinks (Bloody Mary & Cosmo) where delicious and the menu was delightful for the children. The eggs benedict where great along with the lobster roll, pancakes, etc. Harry's restaurant was the request of one of our children who often heard their parents talk about it. Now they are surely spoiled. We frequent Harry's restaurants all over town. We will surely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchKateDined on 4/13/2014We visited Harry's for brunch. The prime rib was excellent as was the Irish coffee. It was quiet and a great place to catch up with friends. I would highly recommend Harry's for brunch. I cannot wait to try the regular lunch and dinner menus. The service was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationgigihepburnDined on 4/12/2014I loved having dinner here for my Birthday Celebration. My family used to attend their Thanksgiving Buffets when I was younger. It was great to be back after all these years. For my drink, I had the lemonade (I believe it was strawberry or raspberry). I would not suggest this non-alcoholic drink. It was watered down. I ordered the Polpettine as an appetizer. It was very delicious. I then had the Pan-Roasted Hudson Valley Duck Breast. I loved it and enjoyed the cherries that were placed on top. It was very delicious. For desert, I had the classic Crème Brûlée. It had raspberries placed on top. It had a delicious and great consistency. Our server was great (Eugenie, I believe). I will definitely be coming back on a more consistent basis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable Value and funDonaldoDined on 4/11/2014This restaurant continues to be one of my all time favorites. There menu remains innovative and inviting. Of course the prime rib remains their signature and seldom disappoints. New dishes frequent the menu and the sea food is hard to beat for freshness. Best raw bar in town. Cocktails always good. These people know how to run a restaurant!Special Features:
- Great experienceGiovannaDined on 4/9/2014Celebrating birthdays was made very special by our server. She went out of her way to make our night one to remember. Delicious food...presentation was beautiful...fantastic dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to meet friendskenmin5VIPDined on 4/5/2014Had not been there for a long while. It did not disappoint. Good quality with ample portions. Very attentive staff. We will returnSpecial Features:
- We would come back to thismaureenDined on 4/5/2014We would come back to this place for special occasions. The atmosphere was great and the customer service was equally good. They did not rush you which we likeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SauceTrixieDined on 4/4/2014Ordered the Pan Seared Chicken, it tasted like a salt lick
- Brunch!StaciDined on 3/30/2014We went for brunch and it was INCREDIBLE! The danishes were delicious and the Mothers Debris was awesome! The french toast and the pancakes were great but rather sweet...perfect for kids. We will definitely be coming back for brunch again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food at Harry's was deliciousAmyMDined on 3/29/2014The food at Harry's was delicious and the service was very good. We were surprised to find so many open tables when we left at 6:00 because there were no reservations available for 6-7, which forced us to dine at 5:00. We felt that was too early. When we return to Harry's we will make sure to make our reservations far enough in advance to get a better seating time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy except for noiseRecentDinerDined on 3/28/2014Food and service were great as always. Bar was hopping on a Friday night and our booth was too close (adjacent to) the door to the bar area for easy conversation. Big spillover of noise from that area combined with chatter from the room we were in made it hard to talk/hear. Otherwise always terrific for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendedsheilafloccoDined on 3/28/2014Service and food excellent. Food was delivered quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the prime rib andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2014We love the prime rib and the waitress was willing to comply with our request for an end cut with little fat. It was perfect! She even gave us some bones from the kitchen for our dog who is still enjoying them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food selection and combinationsnycdinermomVIPDined on 3/23/2014The food selection and combinations were awful.Very disappointed in this restaurant.Used to be good.
- Saturday night dining for twoJuliaChildDined on 3/22/2014we were placed in a small table for two between two huge tables of 8 to 10 people. Our table was against a pole draped by a curtain where it was difficult to get the attention of the wait staff when something was needed. The food was very slow to come out. My dining companion enjoyed a wonderful prime rib and I enjoyed the 10 ounce center cut filet with hollandaise sauce. The hollandaise sauce was separating. The potatoes au gratin lacked exciting flavor. We started the dinner with a dozen raw oysters. More than one lemon wedge would have been nice. The Foi Grau was delicious it melted in your mouth, unfortunately this was overcome and clouded with too many flavors and two sweet donuts that did not belong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence at it's best!!!EmmyDined on 3/22/2014Our waiter, Adam, was absolutely fabulous!!! He was friendly, courteous,, patient and prompt.. He was very professional! Our food was wonderful! Done to perfection and outstanding! It was my father-in-laws birthday and you made it very special with the candle! We were pleased with everything and it was a great night! Thank you so much!!!!
- Why did I wait so long?quakerflygirlDined on 3/21/2014I've lived in Delaware for 30 years and had never been to Harry's Savoy Grill. It was wonderful. The service was attentive, but not overbearing, the portions were perfect, and the food was amazing. My only complaint was the noise level. I kept wishing the booth backs were higher because my neighbor's conversation was loud and distracting.My husband and I plan to try the Sunday brunch in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been dinning at Harry'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/21/2014I have been dinning at Harry's for many years and always have a great time and delicious food. We love the prime rib and the crab cakes and the awesome lobster mashed potatoes! We look forward to our yearly birthday celebrations at our favorite resturant>Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have always loved HarrysBeegeVIPDined on 3/20/2014The food is still really good but the service has changed. Came for lunch but hostess was nowhere to be found. When she showed up , 10 minutes later, she immediately took two phone calls. Finally seated, waitress was not aware of my birthday because the hostess did not read it on the reservation or did not bother to tell the waitress......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We took friends out for theirJimmDined on 3/16/2014We took friends out for their 40th wedding Anniversary dinner. The meal was delicious. The cherrystone clams were outstanding. The service was extremely attentive. Our friends were delighted with the whole experience. It was a special evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2014Was recommended to us by a family friend, and was our second visit. Wonderful food and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish didn't seem fresh.DinahDined on 3/15/2014One out of 4 was not happy with their dinner. Prime rib was excellent but mahi mahi was very dry. Will go back to Harry's Seafood Grill next time for the best seafood around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a fantastic time, greatWilliamDined on 3/15/2014we had a fantastic time, great food, courteous staff, couldn't ask for anything better...will definately be back again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!NewplacesDined on 3/15/2014I read all of the previous reviews and had received a gift card as a Christmas gift. I decided to take my wife to try it out as we had never been there before and I'm glad that I did! The outside of the building was deceptive as it looked a little run down; however, it was warm and clean on the inside. The wait staff was very attentive without being overbearing. Our food was prepared perfectly and everything was so fresh. It was so tender and cooked perfectly. My only complaint was not having enough room to sample the dessert menu but it gives us a reason to return:) The meal was about $120 which included 1 appetizer, our 2 specially ordered entrees, and 3 alcoholic drinks, plus the tip- definitely was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingTomSilJrDined on 3/8/2014As usual my wife and I were looking for a nice place for dinner and wanted to go somewhere other than Harry's since we always go there. Well we ended up there anyway because we know what we were going to get...excellent food and service. This place never disappoints. I had jalapeno Mahi Mahi and my wife had the filet with crab. Our appetizers were just as good with having clam chowder and clams casino...delish!! They also have an excellent bar menu and recommend the "mini me" sandwich. They do a great job pairing wines as well. Try their house wines which are very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harry's Savoy GrillFinnDined on 3/8/2014The key to Harry's is their incredible consistency. We've enjoyed Harry's for years. On each visit the food is incredible, the service extraordinary and the experience always memorable. I've reccomended Harry's to many friends and all have been througly pleased. A great dining experience coupled with a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers were great. PrimeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/8/2014Appetizers were great. Prime Rib was diapponting . Not enough flavor. The fish special was excellent. The Lemon crepe with raspberry wasn't really a crepe and was disappointing. Atmosphere was nice. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Food was delicious. Servicephenom0055Dined on 3/7/2014Food was delicious. Service was excellent. We both felt we weren't rushed. Enjoyed a great evening with my wife on her birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableczippijrVIPDined on 3/1/2014Harry's is one of our favorite restaurants. Their clams casino is delicious, this is my favorite appetizer. My favorite entree other then the prime rib are the crab cakes. The prime rib is phenomenal! It also come with potatoes au-gratin which are soooo good! For dessert I recommend the apple crisp. It come with a caramel ice cream. I'm not a huge dessert person, but this apple crisp I can devour all by myself! If you can, request a booth in the back. This is usually where we sit and we will actually wait a little longer to sit here. It's much more quiet and intimate back there and has a beautiful mural on the walls that was apparently hand-painted by the owners mother. I love the Harry's Good-old-fashion and the Blood Orange Margarita~Special Features:
- Spur of the momentEDocVIPDined on 2/27/2014We have dined at Harry's many times and the food and service has ever faultered. Another great experience ceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointedJerryVIPDined on 2/23/2014have been gong to Harry's Savoy Grill since 1980 and never been disappointed. Great food and service. Try to prime rib, it is their specialty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place!GerardDined on 2/23/2014This is a great restaurant. We have be dining at Harry's (both locations) for many years, The food and service are always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bill SundaybillDined on 2/23/2014Went with wife, daughter and friend and each had a different entree.Strip Steak, Swordfish, Salmon, Filet Mignon. All food was very well prepared and was delicious. Will be back soon to try some other dishes. Noise level made it easy to have a discussion unlike other steak houses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food LOUD BAR PATRONSjessieDined on 2/23/2014Sunday brunch wonderful except for a group of about 8 men who thought they were in their own man cave. We sat next to the windows in the bar area and could barely hear each other because this group was SO loud. I realize this is the bar area but this was too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Time AroundMrsMom06Dined on 2/22/2014Enjoyed everything... AGAIN! Took the hubs here for our anniversary in December and he couldn't WAIT to go back. And now we can't wait to go back again. :-)Special Features:
- Good food good timeGrillmasterDined on 2/22/2014The food was good however portions were on the small side for the amount of money .My wife had the prime rib and I had the mahi-mahi was good but was on the small side and my wife though the rib was average.Did not like that everything was ala carte. Drove 50 minutes to get there and I don't think it was worth the drive.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentKirkVIPDined on 2/21/2014This restaurant is consistently excellent in all categories of hospitality.Special Features:
- Amazingdannie27Dined on 2/15/2014The Food was amazing. I cant say anything bad about this place. We had a reservation and they seated us right away . We had the fried meatballs for app and each got prime rib for dinner. It literally melted in our mouths and the potatoes that came with it our to die for. For dessert my boyfriend got creme brulee and loved it though it was his first time having it. I got the apple crisp and it was to die for. The noise was a little louder then I would have liked but the overall environment was outstanding and romantic and we love it.Special Features: