Palm Restaurant - Miami
9650 East Bay Harbor Drive
Bay Harbor Island, FL 33154Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Miami
- Phone: 3058687256
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Pablo Vargas
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A private room is available for parties of 10 to 20 guests. For more information, please call our restaurant directly or submit an online Private Dining Request at www.thepalm.com.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Meyer 3058687256
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Miami
Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House is renowned for its USDA prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, the freshest of seafood, warm smiles, outstanding service & an atmosphere like nowhere else. What makes Palm Restaurant truly unique is our genuine old world hospitality & an atmosphere you just can’t find anywhere else. At The Palm… our dining rooms are a panorama of the classic cartoons & caricatures of Palm Restaurant regulars & local celebrities. Each room is filled with the hearty handshakes & warms smiles from our gregarious staff & familiar guests & always abuzz with a sea of conversation & laughter celebrating the best of everything. Ask Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and Palm Restaurant experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)fit for foodies (50)notable wine list (41)neighborhood gem (40)good for groups (34)hot spot (18)romantic (14)vibrant bar scene (13)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2014My party of 9 enjoyed a wonderful dinner for my husband's 50th birthday. The food and service were as we expected, excellent. No complaints. Our steaks were cooked to the correct temperature. The carrot cake was to die for, as always. The chocolate cake was good as well. There were even options for those in our party celebrating Passover. A wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Palm AgainSttguyDined on 4/19/2014Another great meal at a Palm ......having been a regular at Palm restaurants if one is near by to where im traveling , I always go . And have been doing so since the the 80's . The only let down at a Palm was a few weeks ago in Tampa ....they closed the Palm there the week before ( April 2014) it was so convenient ,just a short hop from the airport :( BillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old school perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/15/2014This is the destination for my wife and I when we want to be taken care of. We head to The Palm when I want to ensure zero doubts or questions about quality of service or food. They know what they are doing. A lost of restaurants claim to be top shelf; this one really is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its always a treat to go toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2014Its always a treat to go to the Palm., and we never think about the cost because it's usually an occasion. Everything is pleasant (excpet the noise), everyone is very friendly, and the food is excellent. We'd probably be there much more often, but for the cost, which, even with special prices for member sometimes, is high. Our dinner for 2 with 2 drinks was about $200.,, no desssert or coffee which leaves a gulp, and we wish it were different. It's nice to go and we always enjoy, but it's not frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServiceVandyVIPDined on 4/11/2014Make sure you try the Bag of Donuts after dinner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor experianceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/6/2014service was lousy, food was worse. will not visit this location again.
- Party of four, we all agreedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2014Party of four, we all agreed the food and service was great. We were well treated and look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!ilsaairVIPDined on 4/3/2014Food, service - it doesn't get better than this. Lots of steak places in Miami but only one Palm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was very nice. FoodSharonDined on 4/2/2014Staff was very nice. Food was very good except the Caesar salad wasn't that great. The booths have a very hard wooden back that is very uncomfortable. That really needs to be changed. Overall a very nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was great food, wonderfulRosalynbDined on 3/29/2014It was great food, wonderful service and not complaints. Yummy yummy. I don't know what happened to the points now, my dinner said no points.Special Features:
- Dinner was great, Bone inMichaelVIPDined on 3/25/2014Dinner was great, Bone in Ribeye was excellent Drink I highly highly recommend the goose migrationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceWOLFDOGDined on 3/20/2014Love the Palm in Miami! Awesome steaks, try the RIBEYE!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic steakbrockmDined on 3/19/2014Had The Seafood Sampler Which Was Delicious But The Bone In Filet Was Out Of This World! Could Cut It With A Fork!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect steak & fish "club".1ReservationFanVIPDined on 3/19/2014This Notth Miami standard delivers top-notch food and service. Our ideal for a productive business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant is known fortravelwizardDined on 3/16/2014This restaurant is known for steak and lobster, however the night we were there they had no lobsters which was a great disappointment. Our server was very attentive and probably one of the best we've had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed this timeDukeVIPDined on 3/12/2014I usually love the Palm. On this visit I was disappointed. The portion of french fries we ordered seemed to be much smaller than we usually are served, as was the Caesar salad. The prime rib was overcooked and I had to send it back. By the time the steak I ordered as a replacement arrived my wife was almost finished with her dinner. . We should at least have been offered a complimentary wine refill for the meal being not cooked right. In retrospect, I should have said something to the manager.
- The best bone in filet andTanmanDined on 3/9/2014The best bone in filet and strip ever !!! Mitchell SternSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was delicious !!! bignatalieVIPDined on 3/9/2014food was delicious !!! big portions . main dishes do not come with any side dishes ! all is good but pricey!!!! place need an update!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is average and very high-OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2014Food is average and very high- priced for what you get. We have been going there for many years, and lately we finds that the portions are getting smaller and pricier! We liked ThePalm in Washington D. C. Much better than the one in Miami. The food was far superior and the noise level was much better!
- Palm PerfectionRinraterVIPDined on 2/27/2014I have been enjoying the Palm restaurants for decades. And the Miami Palm has always stayed at the top of the steakhouse game. Total professionalism in every area. Every restaurant should take a note from the Palm's service playbook. The servers are pros and the food is outstanding. I place the Palm above all other high end steakhouse any day of the week!'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening all around!ladydeeVIPDined on 2/22/2014Went to the Palm to celebrate my birthday with friends of ours and everything we had was just great! We were lucky to be seated in the smaller room corner so the noise level was fine. The lobster was perfect that night and all the accompaniments were great. My friend's steak was great also and so were the salads, potatoes and veggies we had on the side. We had begun to have mixed feelings about the Palm as the two times preceding both in NYC and in Miami were not up to par, but on this date, everything worked out just great. Great evening all around! Wish there was another Palm closer to us in the West Palm Beach area as the drawback for us is the 67 mile drive each way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i have been eating at palmOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/20/2014i have been eating at palm restaurants for over 40 years, probably my favorite steak joint. our server and bus boy were more than outstanding.Special Features:
- PALM REST. MIAMI BEACH THE WORSEDluv2dineDined on 2/17/2014SERVICE VERY POOR, NOISE LEVEL UNBEARABLE, VEAL CHOP TO TOUGH TO CHEW, STEAK WAS FAIR, HASH BROWN WERE COLD, WE WERE A PARTY OF FOUR . WE DID NOT COPMPLAIN OR SEND FOOD BACK, BUT THAT WAS OUR EXPERIENCE AT THE PALM. NEVER AGAIN.
- food reviewcannonVIPDined on 2/14/2014food and beverages were prepared and served by professionals. everthing is cooked properly thequality of products utilized are top notch and the servers and their assistants are extremely well trainned. the lavatories are spotless. the mgmt team is on the floor and readily available. the valet service is the best in miami period!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly goodatewellDined on 2/13/2014The lobster was cooked ideally. The quality of the filet was not up to a good quality; somewhat tough. The valet attendant was rude dude. An insult to a good restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait staff is excellent. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/12/2014Wait staff is excellent. Food is always good and prepared correctly.Special Features:
- Feeling rushedChipVIPDined on 2/11/2014We arrived and felt totally rushed. Our food was out before we had 3 bites of our salad. When u r dining in a restaurant like the palm u want to enjoy the experience. We did not have time to enjoy it. We were celebrating our anniversary and put it in the restaurant notes and there was no mention no cake nothing. Why bother asking?
- Barbara BBarbaraDined on 2/10/2014The Prime rib was outstanding as well as the lamb chops. Cottage fries were a little greasy Potatoes au gratin very good Expected the salad wedge to be in one piece and the tomatoes in slices,not cherry tomatoesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection at the PalmFormaggioDined on 2/9/2014Everything was delicious from start to finish. Service was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it could not have been morexxxxVIPDined on 2/8/2014it could not have been more perfect, great service and food as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok FoodUnivDined on 2/3/2014Ok food for the price. Other steakhouse chains are much better.
- I had the sirloin steak andsmerlsDined on 2/2/2014I had the sirloin steak and it was as good as I remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I always enjoy Palm restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/1/2014I always enjoy Palm restaurant. The food is great and the service attentive. Drinks are well preapred and they have a fantastic wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodBob7Dined on 1/31/2014Food & service were outstanding. Management stopped by to make sure all the details were taken care of. Cocktails were perfect. They should bring back their breadsticks, which is a chain favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakhousePhilCDined on 1/29/2014Steaks were perfect and the creamed spinach was as good as I have had anywhere. Good service.Special Features:
- Great NY Steakhouse!TiffanyVIPDined on 1/9/2014When you step in you feel like you are in a typical NY Steakhouse! Great food, great service and great and vibrant ambiance. It's the few places in Miami where you can find a perfectly made Prime RIb.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceRyleeDined on 1/3/2014Great service, from our head waiter Mike, and his team. My wife happened to ask the young man whether there was garlic in the side order of mushrooms. The young man answered "no" incorrectly however another server heard his answer and immediately corrected him. Within a few minutes our waiter delivered garlic free mushrooms. Incredible service. Food was cooked perfectly according to our request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always dependable good meal.GingerDined on 1/2/2014Always dependable good meal. Few changes to the menu were nice to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & Service consistentlySueannVIPDined on 12/30/2013Food & Service consistently dependable at high standard. Eager to please.Special Features:
- A little disappointedVacationersDined on 12/29/2013This was our first trip to Palm and unfortunately we were a bit disappointed. Our family frequently goes to steak houses, both mid range and high end. In this case, they found that the steak which was properly prepared (medium) had a blackened exterior (I think this was on purpose) and it was not good. Personally, I thought it was fine. They felt the steak actually tasted burnt. Of course we could have sent it back but that is just not my style. At a high end restaurant like Palm, you should never have to send anything back. I am not sure we will be back. We will likely try one of the many other great restaurants in the Miami area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.