Palm Restaurant - Dallas
701 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Dallas
- Phone: 2146980470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Andreas Kotsifos
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Dallas
The Palm Restaurant in Dallas is quintessentially Palm and quintessentially Dallas. From caricatures on our wall of famous Palm regulars to the depicted Dallas Cowboy greats, you cannot find a better combination of smooth New York Steakhouse style and Dallas charm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)fit for foodies (34)notable wine list (34)romantic (26)good for groups (20)great for lunch (11)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Veal Marsala was overcookedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/7/2008Veal Marsala was overcooked and poor tasting. Would have sent it back if not in a big group.Special Features:
- Excellent service and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/29/2008Excellent service and food. Waiter was especially attentive and interacted well with guests.Special Features:
- our waiter was terrible. heOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2008our waiter was terrible. he acted like he wanted to rush us thru the meal all night. he would walk up to the table and say "excuse me" very loud and interrupt our conversation. he did not know anything about the drinks on the menu. he had troupble understanding what we ordered and asked "what" numerous times. he never asked us if we wanted to order wine. overall a bad experience with our waiter. i believe his name was Jessie.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/19/2008The food was delicious and the sevice was excellent. Our waiter "Jessie James" was very personable and provided us a wonderful dining experience. The rest of the staff we interacted with, either bringing or taking way something or just in passing, were very polite and friendly.Special Features:
- The business lunch specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2008The business lunch special is the best deal in town. The quality is very good. The sea bass and tenderloin were excellent, but the sirloin was a bit tough. We've had lunch there several times and will again, just won't order the sirloin.
- We had such a wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2008We had such a wonderful experience at The Palm this past weekend. We were especially thrilled by their level of service & how they catered to my (vegetarian) needs. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:
- One of the few truly classyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/4/2008One of the few truly classy upscale places left to go in Dallas. Service and food are amazing. Just sit back and dine for hours.Special Features:
- Service was suprisingly spottyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/3/2008Service was suprisingly spotty for such an expensive meal. The losbster was served without butter, it came 5 minutes later. Dessert came without the ice cream, it came 5 minutes later. The coffee showed up well after dessert, we had forgotten we ordered it. The food was good, but the service left us wanting.
- Excellent. We will definitelyDinersndrinkersDined on 3/29/2008Excellent. We will definitely come back soon. Thank you.Special Features:
- We always sit with MichaelOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2008We always sit with Michael Osbourne when we visit the Palm Dallas. He is a wonderful waiter, and always takes excellent care of us. The food is always spot-on an the atmosphere is great. We will keep visiting this venue!Special Features:
- Had to get up and ask forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/27/2008Had to get up and ask for our waiter after we had been sitting for 15 mins. Still didn't come until 5 - 8 mins later.
- Best steak I have had in aOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/17/2008Best steak I have had in a long time. Our neighboring table was over the top loud but other than that the experience was excellent.
- Excellent service and mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2008Excellent service and meal and the manager lady on duty stopped by several times to make sure our 1st visit was a memorable one.Special Features:
- We loved our servicer Alice.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/10/2008We loved our servicer Alice. She was funny, entertaining, pretty, and prompt. In my opentable reservations, I specifically said that my friend and I do not drinik alcohol, but my Muslim friend unbeknownst to him had lobster bisque which contained sherry. Alice was genuinely apologetic, but in the future the matire'd or receptionist should read the customer's comment section on opentable.com before seating them. The food was fabulous.Special Features:
- I have been to the palm manyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/10/2008I have been to the palm many times. During this visit the food was not up to standard and the service was poor. We got our bill 20 minutes prior to gtting our dessert.
- Mike V. as well as the ManagersHauteCuisineDined on 10/27/2007Mike V. as well as the Managers at The Palm, make every dining experience there fantastic.Special Features:
- I will admitt I am a fan ofScottDined on 9/15/2007I will admitt I am a fan of this steak house chain, with trips to others in Boston, NY, and Orlando. You can count on great service and a great meal and Dallas is no different. Seasonal oferings are fantastic. There is also something for everyone, a fact my wife appreciates as she is not an advid steak eater. Although the food is excellent, it has always been the service that makes the meal. Attentive without being overbearing. Great for business or an occasion. One downfall is location. The neighborhood doesn't offer much besides restaurants so taking a stroll after a good meal is really a viable option.Special Features: