Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
3391 Peachtree Road, NE
At the Westin Buckhead
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thepalm.com/Atlanta
- Phone: 4048141955
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am- 10:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Friday: 11:30am- 10:30pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Cannizzaro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You provide the occasion; we’ll set the scene. Whether you’re organizing a rehearsal dinner or a business lunch presentation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized, enjoyable, and memorable event. Our team of expert staff will do everything required to create a positive experience for your valued guests – from the warm greeting they receive on arrival to their last bite of dessert. Visit http://www.thepalm.com/privatedining to start planning your event.
- Special Events: There’s always something happening at the Palm! To learn more about our latest specials and events visit http://www.thepalm.com/Specials
A word from Palm Restaurant - Atlanta
Palm Restaurant...The Classic American Steak House is renowned for its USDA prime aged steaks, jumbo Nova Scotia lobsters, Italian dishes, the freshest of seafood, warm smiles, outstanding service & an atmosphere like nowhere else. Voted “Best Business Lunch in Atlanta” by the Atlanta Business Chronicle & “Best Place to Spot a Celebrity” by Atlanta Magazine, Palm Restaurant is located in the heart of Buckhead inside The Westin Buckhead just steps away from some of the city's premier entertainment & shopping destinations including Lenox Square & Phipps Plaza. Ask The Palm Restaurant about joining The 837 Club, and enjoy the perks and rewards of good taste, great food, and the Palm Restaurant experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Palm Restaurant - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)good for groups (33)fit for foodies (31)notable wine list (26)romantic (25)neighborhood gem (19)great for lunch (19)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (12)great for brunch (7)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Comfortable ClassJohnDined on 5/11/2014It is so hard to find a spot both high caliber in food, comfortable quality and classy. They nail it here. Outstanding.Special Features:
- Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014For mother's day brunch, the only offered the dinner menu. My 80 year old mother had the options of big steaks and seafood dishes. And very high prices. Where was the traditional lunch menu that makes the place a good choice? Mother's day was a rip-off!Special Features:
- bzratdogDined on 5/10/2014Noise level must've been too much for the head waiter as a major portion of the meal was left out. Dined with eight and a side was incorrect as well as the missing "surf" on a surf and turf order. We felt rushed during dessert at the end of a $900 meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect anniversaryOneHappyManDined on 5/3/2014This was the perfect setting to celebrate our first anniversary. We were very please with the service we received. The food was superb. We felt very comfortable and unrushed they way we have been in other restaurants. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch service and foodlmk4VIPDined on 5/3/2014We had a very special family celebration at the Palm and were so pleased to celebrate at this wonderful restaurant. Attentive service and wonderful food made our lunch a rousing success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food Great serviceBregAtlDined on 4/23/2014NBoth the food and service was outstanding. Waitress was very good and did not miss a beat. Staff was friendly and it was an enjoyable experience for the 6 of us.Special Features:
- Awesome!EricOfAtlantaDined on 4/14/2014We went to The Palm restaurant to celebrate a friends wedding, and were blown away by the quality of the food. A "must visit" if you're looking for one of the best steaks in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service at PalmLSmithDined on 4/13/2014Probably the best service we have ever had at a restaurant...it was perfect!! Food was delicious as always - tried the Chicken Parm for the first time and it blew me away! Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night with my wifealex3434Dined on 4/5/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary so we decided to visit the Palm this year and we were not disappointed. The service was great and the food even better. Our server made a few recommendations and all was good. We will definitely be back. Thanks.Special Features:
- UnexpectedOhi81twoDined on 4/2/2014Nobody really eats at a hotel restaurant but this place is definitely the exception. The staff was courteous, the food delicious & the service exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Palm is most definitelygavisitDined on 3/29/2014The Palm is most definitely our favorite restaurant in Buckhead. We loved the Tampa Palm before we moved up to Dahlonega in 2007. We were so happy to find out that we had a Palm in Buckhead. Living in the GA mountains, we come down to Buckhead 5-6 times a year for a weekend and always try to get to the Palm. Also, we try to go to the Palm for lunch when we are just down in the area for a day shopping or seeing a show. Recommend it for anyone that loves great food and service!!Special Features:
- Bad experienceNipperVIPDined on 3/28/2014Poor service; expensive steak with fat and grizzle came thirty minutes after salad; disappointment conveyed to manager.
- Food NationMikeDined on 3/23/2014This particular evening was relaxed and not that busy. As usual, the food and service was superb! I highly recommend this for Surf and Turf lovers; the Nova Scotia lobster is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experienced wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Our Waiter & restaurant host were warm, welcoming & friendly. Table service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I eat at a lot of Palm restaurants.extackleVIPDined on 3/22/2014I eat at a lot of Palm restaurants. The service, which is usually stellar, was ok. Not bad. But just ok. Not what I am used to at The Palm. Food was good as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great evening at TheRustyVIPDined on 3/21/2014Another great evening at The Palm. The Filet with Lobster Bearnaise and the Crab Cake entrees were cooked to perfection. Our waiter split our house salad with blue cheese before bringing it to the table!! The Carrot Cake was moist and scrumptious! Our favorite restaurant in Atlanta!!!Special Features:
- Better than NYC and no TSAMarcoPoloVIPDined on 3/15/2014Surprised my wife with dinner at the Palm. Her first time, and my first time in years. What a great dinner! The filet was PERFECT, tender, melt in your mouth, perfectly seasoned and so satisfying! The sides were outstanding, the appetizers top shelf. She loves a good steak, and she was off-the-charts happy. We will be back soon,,,,,,,Special Features:
- Always very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2014We have been coming here everytime we visit Atlanta. Food is very good. Portions just a little large. Very expensive so don't be shocked when you pay $15-$20 for a glass of wine or $50 for a steak. This is the place for lobster but you need a partner for a 3 lb. lobster. We have been to NY, Las Vegas and DC. This one is probably nicest of those.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014The food was exelent, the service was good. The meat we order was cooked as ordered.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant for BusinessOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/3/2014Great wine list and great food. Excellent service. Will go back againSpecial Features:
- Daddy's night outTwodaughtersDined on 3/1/2014Took my 8 & 10 year old early for dinner, excellent even though it's not a "kid-friendly" restaurant. Paid in cash and attendant returned the extra $100 I gave her by mistake vSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Palm: Always GreatdawnVIPDined on 2/27/2014I always make a point to dine at a Palm Restaurant when I'm in a city where one is located. The Atlanta Palm was another perfect dining experience that made my birthday extra special. The food is consistently superb, the wine list extensive, but what makes it best is the service. For extraordinary dining, you cannot beat the Palm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2014Went for a date night with my fiancee and the meal was fantastic. Great decision and recommendation from a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service, AtmospheresomeotherdudeDined on 2/15/2014Always have the best time at The Palm in Buckhead. Great good. Great service. Intimate quarters. Wine list that is good enough for me and a great selection of bourbons. Steak. Lobster. Dessert. All done perfectly. You simply can't go wrong with a meal at The Palm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique experiencePilgrimDined on 2/15/2014Enjoyed it. Food was very good as was the service. One draw back the portions were small. Had the filet and lobster, the lobster was very small. Not much more than 2 or 3 bites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Obviously they were overwhelmedKnowHoweDined on 2/15/2014Obviously they were overwhelmed by Valentine’s Day and a 300 + party wedding. Having an 8:30 reservation turned out to be a mistake. Had to park-Valet off site and walk 1/4 mile. Before dinner the bar was well under staffed, not a relaxing pre dinner treat we had expected. Waiter was very good; clearing staff did not follow our request for boxing left over’s-disappointing last night when we discovered. Very noisy, more than usual. We have been there 25 + times and even commented not a touch of paint or improvements ever. Should not have returned to bar to finish glass of wine-total disaster-dirty, crowded, not enough staff. Not a good experience-Special Features:
- Decent Food, Below Average ServiceChazzyGatorDined on 2/15/2014We went there about a month ago and couldn't stop talking about the au gratin....best we'd ever had! We went back on Valentines Day mainly bc of the au gratin and it was as good as remembered! Food is good, but pricey and service isn't the greatest. The first time we went it took over an hour to get our food and the most recent visit, the server was a bit slow. We ordered dessert and our check was brought out before the dessert even arrived....having experience as a server of a high end restaurant, this left a poor taste in my mouth. The only reason we'd go back is for the au gratin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as expectedThatOlderGentlemenDined on 2/15/2014Steak temperature was exactly as requested. And the service was attentive, not overbearing. Always glancing to see if service as needed. Service performed correctly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food with Amazing Servicelocksmithco12Dined on 2/15/2014This is the second time that my wife and I have ate here, The food was amazing especially the Lobster. Our server Fidelus was a wonderful server and recommend him to anyone that eats here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!UpisDownVIPDined on 2/15/2014This was my third time at the Palm and again it was great. Our waiter was a pro, the food was spectacular and overall we had a great brunch. A little on the expensive side as far as lunch but still worth it, I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I have dined at probably all the fine restaurant's in Atlanta. The lemon butter asparagus did not have butter or lemon. The clams were 90% batter. The sea bass was very good. Three cheese potatoes lacked flavor. For $200 for two I expect better.
- Great for Event Dining!AndyDined on 2/14/2014Went for Valentine's Day. Atmosphere was great, Service was exceptional, and the food was delicious. I had the Tuna Steak and instead of the traditional topping, I changed it to the peppercorn encrusted topping and it was amazing. I have been wanting to try this restaurant for years and I am glad I took the opportunity to try my first time on Valentine's Day. Will definitely be heading here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's of 2014PashmakDined on 2/14/2014By far one of the best restaurants in town. The food was amazingly delicious. The atmosphere was great but not so romantic. I would go back in a heart beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014We had several signature dishes and were dissatisfied with the quality. The best feature was the service which was outstanding. For what we paid we were quite shocked.
- The not great PalmOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2014Wentt to the Palm for the first time in a number of years. fairly empty, with OK ambiance. Server never brought the wine list in spite of being asked 2 or 3 times. Food overpriced and presented sans a twig of parsley or anything else on a bare plate. Steaks not as good as other equal price steak houses in Atlanta.
- The Palm has been betterRGinATLVIPDined on 2/4/2014Was there for lunch and had the 3 course fixed. It was ok but not as great as past meals - same with the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak and serviceLooking4goodeatsVIPDined on 1/23/2014Still among the best steaks in Atlanta, cooked as ordered (unfortunately not always a common practice at other steakhouses). The service is outstanding; very friendly well versed staff, there just enough to make sure everything is alright but not intrusive. Be sure to ask for the hearts of palm salad (off the menu item).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion dinnerVacplannerDined on 1/18/2014The food was very good. It would be helpful for waiter to-inform first time diners of size of entrees like Chicken Parmigiana which completely covers a large dinner plate - we would have split it but not knowing ordered two entrees and were overwhelmed. Brought home for another meal but would have preferred to have shared at restaurant. Our friend who ordered NY Strip was not displeased but not wowed. Other entree at our table was Sea Bass which was very good. Overall, we did not leave feeling that we just had a fun, birthday dinner together, despite the $310 price tag! Add that to the terrible Westin parking deck and we likely will not return. Too many other great dining spots in ATL where you can experience great food AND great time!Special Features:
- Father's Xmas giftDaveDined on 1/12/2014My sister's lobster which had the highest dollar value was not cooked well. She had been most looking forward to the lobster but left pretty disappointed. My veal was OK, not the best not the worst. The side of linguine I received tasted fairly cheap.
- You pay for locationShark111Dined on 1/11/2014Food and service were very good. Price was a bit high but you pay for the location. Server was attentive and knowledgeable.Special Features: