Maggiano's - King of Prussia
205 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Maggiano's - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6109923333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabio Caparra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 610-992-3335 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Entertainment evenings - Wednesday through Sunday.
A word from Maggiano's - King of Prussia
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Maggiano's - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
426 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (291)special occasion (252)kid-friendly (126)great for lunch (125)fit for foodies (119)romantic (90)neighborhood gem (71)hot spot (53)great for brunch (46)notable wine list (42)vibrant bar scene (31)great for outdoor dining (31)late-night find (17)scenic view (9)Show More
- Great dinner!CstarzDined on 7/19/2014Had a lovely dinner at Maggianos with my guy. Our server was friendly, the drink and wine selections extensive and the menu was varied and reasonable. The portions were very generous! We had a wonderful meal! If you're planning on going there for a Saturday night dinner, I highly recommend that you make reservations in advance like we did. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, great serviceAshleyKDined on 7/19/2014The food was nothing short of amazing. It was prepared in a good amount of time (less than 15 minutes), had generous portions, and my husbands dinner even came with a second portion to take home! Prices aren't bad, most dinners around $15-21 each. Totally worth it, can't wait to go back! It does get busy around 6, I suggest a reservation if going for dinner. We made one and got right in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014Our family enjoyed meeting here and the food was excellent. Our server was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patipatDined on 7/19/2014Had a wonderful time. Everything was excellent considering I made last minute reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Fluffnstuff2Dined on 7/18/2014Our party of 7 consisted of teenager, young adults and middle agers. Was our first time and we all loved it. Food was excellent as was our waiter Cooper. Great menu choices with special deals for appetizer, entree, dessert and extra entree to take home. Cross between Olive Garden and Bucca de Beppo only better. Ample food for price. Would highly recommend. We will be back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceRebelHillerDined on 7/18/2014We had an early dinner and sat outside. Two gentlemen were singing softly and playing guitars. The waiters were outstanding. They allowed us to take our time. They were the epitome of excellent service. Made the meal super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No attention to detailsbadfordateDined on 7/14/2014Had written a request for a more secluded (romantic) seat as we were celebrating our anniversary. My request was apparently ignored by the hostess and we were sat in the middle of the dining room. Would have been fine if someone had even said, "we cannot make that request" as we were being sat. Our server brought out cookies to celebrate instead which was a nice gesture, but was basically putting lipstick on a pig. Just another chain restaurant in KOP.
- slow servicejoenriaDined on 7/13/2014Server was nice but this was really slow experience. Disappointing. food was great as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- latest visitfoodcritics9333Dined on 7/13/2014i only have one complaint from my last visit my waiter was supposed to box up my leftover fried zucchini appetizer and he forgot it and we didn't get it in our bag to take home. other than that and the fact that the hostess tried to put us in a booth way in the back by the kitchen hub and half the restaurant was empty. other than that our visit was a success....Special Features:
- Super everything!BarbODined on 7/13/2014First time we went for lunch and for a grownup birthday. Lunch on Sunday was very available, no crowding, no noise. Enjoyed all food available, but most surprized when we mentioned two birthdays and they brought us cookies, candles, and berry dessert. So sweet! and no embarassing singers. Portions on pasta dish was huge.Special Features:
- DisappointedMarcusDined on 7/12/2014I usually like Miaggiano's. It was very noisy, though, making it difficult to enjoy a normal conversation with the guests at my table. The wait staff was inattentive. The food was overcooked. I don't think I'll be going back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014The food and waiter service were very good. However, we had reservations at 7:15, and weren't seated until after 7:45. We were told several times that it would be a few minutes, but they obviously were either understaffed or overwhelmed that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014Great table, great service, great food & drink! Never been et the restaurant before; always the corner bakery cafe.Special Features:
- Always amazingMomofthreeDined on 7/12/2014This was I believe our 4th visit to Maggiano's in King of Prussia. It has not ONCE disappointed. Everything was absolutely delicious. The portion sizes are tremendous, and the desserts are absolutely to die for. Definetly last meal material! We don't get to go often, but when we do, it's such a perfect night. One downside at our most recent visit was our waiter was very kooky. He was a bit strange. LolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Had a 4:30 reservation. Many open tanles. Took more than an hour to get our food. Spaghetti was too al dente. Chicken seemed processed. Pizza was bland. Overall, food was just mediocre and not worth the price. Disappointing because Maggiono's food is usually terrific.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect staff was wonderfulComingbackDined on 7/12/2014We were a little late but the staff did not get upset or ruffled that was very appreciated. The food was delicious and our waitress was lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014My husband and I went out for a much needed date night. We were seated right away at a very large u shaped table. The table would have been much better suited for a group of 6. Our served was very nice and attentive. Our meals took forever to come out. My husbands steak was great. My veal was terrible and I sent it back. I opted for the crab cakes which were fabulous but again, it took forever to come. The server kept apologizing for the delays. A manager did not visit our table which I would have appreciated. Overall this place has good food (just don't get veal marsala) and good service but I don't recommend it on a saturday for a quiet date night.Special Features:
- Good Family DinnerTLMfoodieDined on 7/11/2014My daughter and her husband was in for the weekend and I wanted to go somewhere I knew that the food was good. We got the family style dinner and the food just kept coming. The wait staff was great. We really enjoyed out night there. My son in law is active military and they gave us a discount on dinner. I want to thank them for recognizing his service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!conshyfoodieDined on 7/10/2014Always good food and great atmosphere!!! Service is also always very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas4foodDined on 7/6/2014Service was very good but the food was a bit dry but very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicecgw108Dined on 7/6/2014The food was wonderful, as usual. Family style dining, so there is always plenty to go around. We had enough options and selections to please our whole group, and the wait staff was very accommodating to our special requests. Everything came out exactly as ordered, and our waiter made sure to check in with us regularly to make sure we had everything that we needed. The waiter was very friendly.Special Features:
- Happy? BirthdayKateGMDined on 7/5/2014Visited on my birthday with 8 adults and 1 child (highchair). Seated at a long table rather than round and noise level made conversation impossible. One of our party told server it was my birthday and although three or four people seated around us received a special "Birthday" treat I did not. Also, we were told we had to order from a family style menu but several in the party wanted to order from the regular menu. Rethinking a visit on any special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014as always the food and service were good but we only to there rarely as the noise level is so high....it really is hard to have a conversation without screaming to be heardSpecial Features:
- SlowMarianosBocaDined on 7/4/2014The food was good. But, we didn't get any attention from the waiter. We had to wait a long time for service. We noticed people who ordered drinks got more attention. also, our friend asked for a different salad dressing on the side and the waiter said they didn't do that..Special Features:
- Noisy but good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2014A bit noisy but the food was on point. Usually very tough to get into on a weekend, but we lucked out on the 4th of JulySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMrACDined on 7/4/2014Several mistakes by our waitress. Poor service. Food was less than average.Special Features:
- WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/3/2014Waitress was exceptional, very caring and attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, friendly servicegreatKateDined on 7/1/2014The food was delicious, served quickly, and with a smile.Special Features:
- MaggianosLuvtoeatoutDined on 7/1/2014Very Good Food at good prices. Nice atmosphere but it is a little noisy in the dining areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!fitfoodieDined on 6/29/2014Maggiano's is absolutely one of our favorite places to dine for any occasion. You can enjoy a light lunch, a simple meal or a special occasion. The food is amazing, the wine list is varied and the ambience is comfortable and relaxing. Never an issue with this location!Special Features:
- Great place!ConnieKDined on 6/29/2014My husband and I went to Maggiano's for my birthday and the food was fantastic! The service was great and I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EML5270eml5270Dined on 6/29/2014We had an excellent time at your restaurant. We had a group of 6 and 2 birthdays. Everybody was very nice and very attitive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food; wine; serviceWendyDined on 6/28/2014Had a lovely dinner on Saturday night. Only had to wait a few minutes. Food and service was great. So much food! Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great service!look4thenewDined on 6/28/2014We went for my parents anniversary. My dad raved about the sauce and the sausage and peppers. My mom was crazy for the crab cakes and chopped salad. My brother's choice for dessert, the apple crostada, was my personal favorite. Everything was delicious. There's more than enough to fill you. Get the family style for groups of 4 or more, it's well worth the price. I think they could use a bigger waiting area, especially when they have so many events going on at the same time. (there were 5 when we went.) that and the bathroom was really dark are my only complaints. we had a very good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointedChancellorDined on 6/27/2014It had been almost 15 yrs since we dined there and we were looking forward to trying it again. Unfortunately that will be our last time.Special Features:
- disappointed by mealRonda24Dined on 6/27/2014came in to celebrate my sons birthday. my canaloni was swimming in sauce. the red sauce with the calamari was mediocre. we drive over an hour to have dinner. not worth the $120 spent for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2014 Graduation DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014Maggiano's is a new experience for my family and I, but we enjoyed everything about from the staff to the food. We were not the easiest group to work with, but your staff kept up the smiles and pace. Loved it thanks ADRSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great StandbyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014I have been to Maggiano's several times for dinner with my family, showers, birthday parties, work events, etc., and I am never disappointed. The food is always great, nice and fresh, and there are always leftovers to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic experience!love2eatDined on 6/25/2014Dining at Maggiano's is always amazing! Colleagues introduced me to this place, and it is really becoming my go-to for dinners. The food is incredible, portions are extremely generous, and the people really round out the experience. Our waitress, Vera, was the best waitress I've ever seen. She new every detail of the menu and had great recommendations. She had such a lively personality and was so fun to talk with - she always had a smile and made us laugh. You could tell she loves what she does and is a real people person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eattoomuchDined on 6/23/2014Great place to dine if you are aware that you will "overeat!" Best, in my opinion, for a group of 4 or 6 persons. You get the time to socialize and dine over a 2 or 3 hour stretch of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.