3540 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94506Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.blackhawkgrille.com/
- Phone: 9257364295
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 11:30am - 3:00pm
Saturday - Sunday 11:00am - 3:00 pm
Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am - 3pm
Monday - Thursday 5 - 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5 - 10:30pm
Sunday 5 - 9pm
DAILY HAPPY HOUR
3-6pm (everyday) and 9-10:30pm (except Sundays)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Jason Buckley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two private dining rooms and a lavish umbrella shaded patio along the lagoon for any of your events. Our team can help you plan and host corporate meetings, luncheons, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties and much more.
- Private Party Contact: Grant Johnson 8883022014
- Entertainment: We offer live musical performances every Thursday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoons during brunch!
- Special Events: The Blackhawk Grille regularly hosts weddings, birthday parties, bridal showers, retirement dinners...the list goes on! So next time you're planning an event, think of us! We're happy to help make your occasion one you'll never forget.
A word from Blackhawk Grille
The Blackhawk Grille offers a menu filled with innovative flavor combinations, an extensive wine list and a water-side setting to enjoy a meal, cocktail, or bottle of wine in Northern California's beautiful Danville.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blackhawk Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (90)neighborhood gem (52)great for lunch (50)good for groups (38)special occasion (35)fit for foodies (34)scenic view (33)great for brunch (33)vibrant bar scene (29)romantic (23)kid-friendly (22)hot spot (18)notable wine list (16)late-night find (16)Show More
- We have dined at Blackhawkluv2eatVIPDined on 3/19/2008We have dined at Blackhawk Grille many times. They simply don't disappoint! This is a wonderful restaurant whether for two or for a group.Special Features:
- Wonderful Tuesday eveningSFDinerVIPDined on 3/18/2008Wonderful Tuesday evening dinner with my bride. Matt was an on top of everything server, the food and ambiance was great....what more could you ask!Special Features:
- The food was VERY SLOW inOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 3/17/2008The food was VERY SLOW in coming out... and the restaurant did not have a lot of people.
- we had a fantastic night.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/8/2008we had a fantastic night. The chef and kitchen staff were fantastic and invited my daughter up to watch. the food was, as usual, beyond expectationsSpecial Features:
- We went for New Years EveBarbVIPDined on 12/31/2007We went for New Years Eve with a group of six people and were disappointed at $30.00 corkage for New Years Eve and no where did they post or tell us it was $30.00 a bottle and it cost us 120.00 for wine corkage. We were regulars at Blackhawk Grill, We no longer go there as often as the food is not always consistent and service is not either.