5668 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.boibrazil.com/
- Phone: 4073540260x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We Can host your Private party or Event, with separate rooms or even a restaurant buy-out. Please call and let us do our best to accommodate your party.
- Private Party Contact: Fabio Paduan 4073540260x
A word from BoiBrazil Churrascaria
BoiBrazil is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse with a variety of rotisserie grilled meats and unlimited trips to our exquisite gourmet salad area, including over 30 hot and cold items. Along with your meal is the traditional Brazilian cheese bread. Come enjoy this Brazilian experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BoiBrazil Churrascaria reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great placeAJECDined on 8/18/2014The food was awesome. Everything tasted fresh. I don't like that they don't tell you how much everything is until you get the bill. It was about $35 person without drinks. Other than that, I would try them again.Special Features:
- Good timesCaptdaveDined on 8/9/2014My sister, brother in law and my wife and I went to dinner here, service was top notch and the food was wonderful. The price was as to be expected and worth it. The only surprise we had was that the tip was added on to our bill, I expect that for a party of six or more, other than that we will be returning!Special Features:
- A little priceyTNGANanaDined on 8/7/2014Drinks non alcoholic $3.00 and no refills and only 8oz. Food very good but seasoning requires drink. Staff is wonderful and music is good. They include a 25% tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!foresterDined on 7/5/2014The meats were outstanding. The service was great as well. Salad bar was average. Great value for the price. Will visit again when in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the BoiBrazil Churrascaria reviews archive.
- First timersMrsMrSamsDined on 5/10/2014The staff was super nice our waitress was on point when we need her at times a little to much but over all a sweet lady. Not that many choices for meats but they all tasted well. It probably could use a little update but overall a good place to eat cheaper version of Texas de. Brazil. We would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent PlaceRacename4Dined on 5/3/2014This was my first time dining in, and i have to see i will definitely recommend this place ! The food was excellent, the staff was excellent, the atmosphere could not have been better and the price for the service i got i would have paid more. Outstanding all, keep up the good service and im sending all of my friends over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014The food was good and the servers bringing meat were excellent, very courteous and informative. The waitress bringing our drinks was not good at all forgot to bring coffee a few times and forgot my kids drinks. Also she had stains on the front of her shirt that appeared to be days old even though I don't think they were. It was a little off putting especially when added to her lack of service and poor personal grooming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't ask for the espressoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2014My husband and I were there with 3 kids ( ages: 9, 13 and 14). It was pricy for the selection of salads and hot food. Meat was ok. I had to ask them why my 9 year old was full price in our check and they apologized for the mistake. They promised that the espresso was good but it was not for a native Brazilian.Special Features:
- Carne! MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014I was a bit hesitant eating at this mini mall restaurant. However the food was great live music made it very authentic and the food never stopped. Well worth a visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value for money for ChurrascariaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2014Compare to other chain like Fogo De Chao and Texas de Brazil, it is a cheaper option with essentially the same stuff. The wine list is cheaper as well. less fanciful deco but it is great food.Special Features:
- DeliciousScheidDined on 3/26/2014We had a great time out there! The food was delicious and the staff was friendly. And was not so expensive as tbe others Brazilian Restaurants that we know. We will be back if we have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014The overall experience was not bad but the selection and variety from the salad bar was not up to par. The selection and quality of the meat served was good and so was the small fresh and hot rolls served at the table. The overall experience was not bad but it could of been a lot better if the salad bar was improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific food, no atmosphere.SteakLoverDined on 2/14/2014I could see it being a fun place to go with a large group; it's very brightly lit, open and a bit loud; it appears to be a converted Chinese buffet with lots of small tables scattered very closely to one another throughout the large, very brightly lit central dining area. There is no privacy or ambiance for anything romantic. It was an extremely poor choice for Valentine's Day, but it would have been a terrific place to celebrate a birthday, have a graduation party or something less intimate. The hot bar had a wonderful white lasagna and a seafood casserole that easily made up for the limited meat selections. The house sirloin was delicious, and the service was on the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Dinner...disappointingStephDined on 2/14/2014A server came over right away and asked us if we wanted anything to drink but did not explain the process or ask if we had dined there previously (we had not). We ordered some drinks that were delicious! We waited for the server to come over to ask if we wanted appetizers or to bring the yummy cheese bread, nothing. About 10 minutes go by, we were chatting about service when the manager came by the table to ask if everything was good. He explained you had to go to the salad bar first to get plates etc., so we did. The food was cooked well and delicious. The salad bar was very small and there were only 5 different meat choices. Dessert was good. We asked for our check from a different server. For the price, I would say it is a lunch place.Special Features:
- You get what you pay forDashKenjiDined on 2/14/2014Food wasn't salty unlike other brazilian steak places. Not as many selections of meat or salad bar but it's the half price you pay. Overall it's decent. The gaucho guys do not come around as often. Sometimes when they do they only have one piece of meat left on their stick and only one person can get it as the others have to wait for next rounds. Then when the rounds come, they don't even start with your table first. They go to other tables and end up with very little again as they get back to your table. Like I said before... you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.