Thurston's Bistro & Lounge
6421 Latona Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Thurston's Bistro & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thurstonsbistro.com/
- Phone: 2064023553
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Thurston's Bistro & Lounge
Modern American Restaurant, Bistro, Full Service Bar & Lounge, Live Music, Karaoke and more... Come Visit us for our daily Happy Hour: 4pm-6pm and from 9pm-11pm. Dual 70 inch screens available to watch your favorite sports teams.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thurston's Bistro & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- good food and drinks!nightout18Dined on 7/25/2014We ordered a few appetizers and everything was good. The drinks were great! They had live music. Fun for a group of girls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- live musicjennDined on 6/21/2014We really enjoyed the neighborhood feel while enjoying a local band. The music made the night. The food was delicious and had tasty twists. The drinks didn't taste familiar, despite trying different ones. (We might just stick with beer or wine next time.) The service was quite slow, even at the beginning when there were only a handful of customers. The staff was warm and friendly.Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Thurston's Bistro & Lounge reviews archive.
- Bad serviceDontlikerudeppl321Dined on 4/25/2014If it wasn't for the waitress being extremely rude and unhelpful we would have had a decent time. There was no live music or dj like the website had said. The food was okay.. But nothing extraordinary. Would not recommend
- Very good food and free musicsaltydogDined on 4/1/2014Friendly place with unusual menu items mostly well prepared and excellent no cover jazz. Every Tuesday Leif Totusek guitar, and Phil Sparks base are outstanding. Service was slow, but the atmosphere warm. Lots of free parking in Latona area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- East Meets West -- New Comfort FoodWestonVIPDined on 3/19/2014Humbow Hanburgers and other dishes join standard comfort food updates.Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood additionGrammiedabossDined on 2/28/2014Very nice place. Our server and the bartender were very personable and made our first visit a treat. I had the chicken and waffles, not often seen in Seattle, and loved them. Other meals at the table were also delicious and no one left with a doggy bag! There was also live music which added a sophisticated note to the evening. Go and enjoy! We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last-minute Valentine's Day dinnerHungryHippoDined on 2/14/2014Was a success thanks to Thurston's. They found a time for us the day before and had a rose ready and everything. Good live music, nice people, easy parking...only issue was that my girlfriend ordered her steak medium but it came out rare/medium-rare (but I enjoyed it). Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValentinesRonnieDined on 2/14/2014Mona's is gone, replaced by Thurston's, a nice neighborhood bistro. Hanger steak on the 3 course VD menu was quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed my night here. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014I enjoyed my night here. The owner was very friendly so was our server. small plate portions are great to share. only criticism I have is that the large TV's in the bar are nice but very bright for how dark the restaurant is.