465 Main Street
Armonk, NY 10564Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://opus465.com/
- Phone: 9142734676x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar stays open later.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Marc Mazzarulli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Opus 465 is experienced in catering all types of events, from graduation parties to formal weddings and everything in between. Let our knowledgeable staff tend to all the details, so you can relax and enjoy the festivities. In addition to the preparation and service of the food and beverages, we can coordinate rentals of tents, tables, chairs, dinnerware, dance floors and even book a DJ. With Opus 465 running the show you can truly be a guest at your own party.
- Private Party Facilities: Come rediscover Opus 465. Completely renovated in preparation of our 15th anniversary, Opus is a great location to hold a corporate event or your own private party. Our hardworking staff is relentless in their efforts to make sure each guest has a fulfilling dining experience. This, coupled with Executive Chef and owner, Marc Mazzarulli's creative cuisine, is how we aspire to keep you coming back.
- Private Party Contact: Georgietta 914-273-4676x
- Entertainment: Opus 465 provides live entertainment Thursdays thru Saturdays. Thursday is an acoustic jam hosted by Geoff Hartwell 8pm-11pm. Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm acoustic duo & 9pm-12am dance the night away with one of our house DJ's. Saturday 9pm-12am join us for live bands.
- Special Events: We offer:
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 4-6
Live music Thursday - Saturday Evenings
A word from Opus 465
Recently renovated from top to bottom, Opus 465 presents patrons with an airy and open floor plan on the main floor and intimate private booths in the upstairs alcoves. Executive Chef and proprietor Marc Mazzarulli has once again created an unforgettable dining experience with a delightful menu to partner with the new décor. There is a full bar with dining available. Live music makes the bar a great night out, Thursday through Saturday evenings. Opus 465 is the perfect place to host a catered event in one of our private rooms. Come rediscover Opus 465! New Look, New Menu, New Sound!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Opus 465 reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (5)great for lunch (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)romantic (4)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- We went to Opus 465 on SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2009We went to Opus 465 on Saturday night. We were 3 couples who hadn't gotten together in a while. Not only was the food excellent but it was so nice to be able to hear ourselves talking to each other. We sat upstairs to dinner then went downstairs to the bar for a little live music and a more upbeat scene. It was great an we will definitely go back!Special Features:
- We went to Opus 465 for brunch.AnnCTDined on 4/5/2009We went to Opus 465 for brunch. The choices were good, the staff friendly, the food was ample. Highly recommend for brunch.Special Features:
- great lunch spot, good food,travelingirlVIPDined on 3/31/2009great lunch spot, good food, good service good location.Special Features:
- Service was very good. MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/28/2009Service was very good. Menu had something for everyone-from kids to grandparents.Special Features:
- We had lunch/brunch to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/22/2009We had lunch/brunch to celebrate a birthday. The menu selections were varied and had choices for adults and children. The service was attentive. The food was uniformly excellent. Desserts were high quality, but a bit pricey.Special Features:
- We had a round table for sixOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2009We had a round table for six which allowed for the flow of conversation. Everyone in our group, some of which can be very critical, rated their appetizer and entree as either really good or outstanding. My appetizer, New England clam chowder, was the best I've ever had. Highly recommend Opus 465 to all.
- Very consistent. Creative,graceDined on 2/22/2009Very consistent. Creative, wonderful salads. Good pasta & meat choices.Special Features:
- We have visited your establishmentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2009We have visited your establishment more than a number of times. The food had always been superb. We haven't had a disappointing dish yet! Esthetically, the dish presentation/preparation is compared to the finest New York City restaurants. Our waiters have always been very courteous, polite and extremely well versed at food service. I would definitely recommend this eatery to anyone who had a discerning taste.Special Features:
- Great food, large menu, gooddinnerVIPDined on 1/17/2009Great food, large menu, good service, on Saturday night, active bar with alot of noise.Special Features:
- Our first experience withOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/14/2008Our first experience with Opus was my wife's baby shower. Our family & friends raved about the warm & friendly environment, and the large part room upstairs. Since then, it has become a meeting place for us and our family. Great food, staff, atmosphere, and bar. They serve brunch, and they is usually live music at certain times during week and weekends. We have also gone there for lunch and dinner with our two year old, and they seemed to enjoy having him there. When we get to our table there is a highchair, crayons and coloring paper waiting for him. Overall, it's a great place to have for different ocassions.Special Features:
- I had a great time at dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/6/2008I had a great time at dinner on Saturday night. The service was outstanding.Special Features:
- The portions are giganticOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/16/2008The portions are gigantic - my chicken pot pie gave dinner for my husband and myself the next day. Perhaps smaller plates? We were one of 2 tables in the restaurant on a Sunday night, so it was very quiet and we had a very pleasant evening. The service was attentive but not overwhelming.
- ALL 4 OF US ENJOYED OUR DINNERS.ROSYVIPDined on 11/12/2008ALL 4 OF US ENJOYED OUR DINNERS. WE WERE IN THE RESTAURANT RATHER EARLY WHEN IT WAS NOT BUSY SO IT IS HARD TO JUDGE HOW IT WOULD BE IF FULL, BUT THE MENU CHOICES WERE MORE THAN AMPLE. WE WERE TOO FULL FOR DESSERT, BUT THE DESSERT TRAY OFFERED LOOKED FABULOUS!Special Features:
- The food was good. We waitedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/9/2008The food was good. We waited way to long. Three hours in total for us to eat a three course meal. For the prices they charge the service should have been much better. Not happy at all. They did say they were understaffed but didn't offer anything in return. Nothing of good faith buying dessert or a round of drinks nothing. I would not go there again!Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant! I wasDennyVIPDined on 9/17/2008Excellent restaurant! I was especially impressed by the full, reasonably priced wine list (especially good on wines by the glass) and the interesting, innovative menu. The food was thoughtfully prepared and well presented.Special Features:
- Food was just okay, nothingSammyVIPDined on 8/30/2008Food was just okay, nothing special. I ordered a salad wtih grilled chicken. THe salad was delicious but the chicken was very dry. I did like the grated cheese and bread that was served upon receiving our drink order.Special Features:
- A great experience. I enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/13/2008A great experience. I enjoyed the brunch, service and highly reccomend Opus 465Special Features:
- This local restaurant hasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/25/2008This local restaurant has everything I enjoy when dining out - fabulous salads with unique dressings which are well-priced; locally brewed Captain Lawrence beers; pleasant wait staff and, although small, an outdoor dining area.Special Features:
- the only way I could describeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/22/2008the only way I could describe this restaurant was striving for mediocrity
- We were amazed at how emptyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2008We were amazed at how empty the restaurant was on Fathers Day. The menu had been jacked up$4.00, I was led to be believe that a 1 o'clock seating was unavailable yet the place was empty. The bloody mary had way too much Tabasco. The worse part was the dill sauce was rancid. The waitstaff tried - they said the Chef said it was fine but had prepared a new batch which obviously was not spoiled- hence the first time it was - they should have owed it. the bread serving was embarrassing . the dessert was great but clearly litttle attention was paid to the few people in our dining room.Special Features:
- I dined with a group of sevenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2008I dined with a group of seven who were celebrating my college graduation. I'm very happy with the choice. The upstairs setting was warmly lit, and the service was quite good. The food was very good as well. There were a few disapointments regarding some of the dishes ordered, but not many. I had a salmon dish that was delicious. I've heard that the bar scene downstairs was popular. It looked as if it were a nice stop for a drink or two. My girlfriend and I already agreed that the upstairs room would be a good pick if we wanted to have an impromptu romantic meal. Very nice.Special Features:
- Mothers' Day brunch was EXCELLENTOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2008Mothers' Day brunch was EXCELLENT -- huge selection, and everything I tried was delicious. The restaurant overall was a bit dim; I'd suggest keeping it a little brighter. The manager went out of her way to fulfill a special request that I'd put in, which was a huge surprise and greatly appreciated. I'd definitely dine here again, especially for brunch!Special Features:
- We had Sunday brunch. TheBQ2eatDined on 5/4/2008We had Sunday brunch. The food was good/ The mimosas were served in very small champagne glasses and cost 7.50. That was a problem.
- A reliable neighborhood favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/4/2008A reliable neighborhood favorite for years. Always great service and accomodating.Special Features:
- The food was very good, theOldtimerDined on 4/4/2008The food was very good, the service was prompt and cheerful, and the upstairs dining room was fairly well insulated from the noise of the first-floor bar last Friday night. But the ridiculously low lighting level in the dining room made you wonder if they hadn't paid their electric bill! They handed us credit-card style flashlights so we could read the menu, but they were hard to use and not effective. The food tasted good, and may have been beautifully prepared and arranged on the plate, but you'd never know it because you couldn't see it! The desserts were spectacular, tempting and good. I can see why earlier reviewers commented "Better for lunch than dinner." It was because in daylight, they could see what they were eating!Special Features:
- Considering Armonk, NY isSteelblueDined on 3/21/2008Considering Armonk, NY is the home IBM, I'm not surprised the find a good little restaurant like this. Service was steady, if a bit perfunctory, meal selections were quite varied, and a decent wine list. The lighting was perhaps a bit dim, and the live musical talent left a good deal to be desired, but on all counts a good performer. This is a place where it'd be good to become known.Special Features:
- The live music by the barOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 3/7/2008The live music by the bar was loud enough to drown out any kind of conversation at the dinner tables on the other side of the space. Other than that, good food and good service.