465 Main Street
Armonk, NY 10564Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://opus465.com/
- Phone: 9142734676x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar stays open later.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Marc Mazzarulli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Opus 465 is experienced in catering all types of events, from graduation parties to formal weddings and everything in between. Let our knowledgeable staff tend to all the details, so you can relax and enjoy the festivities. In addition to the preparation and service of the food and beverages, we can coordinate rentals of tents, tables, chairs, dinnerware, dance floors and even book a DJ. With Opus 465 running the show you can truly be a guest at your own party.
- Private Party Facilities: Come rediscover Opus 465. Completely renovated in preparation of our 15th anniversary, Opus is a great location to hold a corporate event or your own private party. Our hardworking staff is relentless in their efforts to make sure each guest has a fulfilling dining experience. This, coupled with Executive Chef and owner, Marc Mazzarulli's creative cuisine, is how we aspire to keep you coming back.
- Private Party Contact: Georgietta 914-273-4676x
- Entertainment: Opus 465 provides live entertainment Thursdays thru Saturdays. Thursday is an acoustic jam hosted by Geoff Hartwell 8pm-11pm. Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm acoustic duo & 9pm-12am dance the night away with one of our house DJ's. Saturday 9pm-12am join us for live bands.
- Special Events: We offer:
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 4-6
Live music Thursday - Saturday Evenings
A word from Opus 465
Recently renovated from top to bottom, Opus 465 presents patrons with an airy and open floor plan on the main floor and intimate private booths in the upstairs alcoves. Executive Chef and proprietor Marc Mazzarulli has once again created an unforgettable dining experience with a delightful menu to partner with the new décor. There is a full bar with dining available. Live music makes the bar a great night out, Thursday through Saturday evenings. Opus 465 is the perfect place to host a catered event in one of our private rooms. Come rediscover Opus 465! New Look, New Menu, New Sound!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Opus 465 reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (7)special occasion (6)vibrant bar scene (6)good for groups (6)romantic (6)great for outdoor dining (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- They give you the right amountContaxsportsVIPDined on 12/18/2013They give you the right amount of deviously tasting food and you don't leave there hungrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for business lunchesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/9/2013Met a new client for the first time at Opus45 at lunchtime. The ambience was white table cloths and warm woods. We were seated at a quiet table in a back corner, and given as much time as we needed to get to know each other before we placed our order. The menu offered both innovative and traditional dishes, with something for everyone. There were also a wide variety of gluten free options. The split pea soup was excellent, and the burgers tasty and a good size with gourmet steak fries. I had a cobb salad, which was well apportioned, though the dressing made the lettuce a little soggy by the time I was done with our long meal. The dessert tray offered some very fun choices too. Great upscale neighborhood place...Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here on a cold NovemberCammyDined on 11/23/2013Went here on a cold November Saturday. Food was terrific with a large menu to choose from and decent prices. I liked the menu for the salad where you can pick your own salad (lettus type, spinach, etc.) and then add what you want along with the different dressings and cheeses. Good selection of micro brews on tap also.Special Features:
- Enjoyable eveningEportusDined on 11/22/2013Food & service was very good. Menu was extensive and accommodated amy special requests we had. Live music was excellent. Definitely a restaurant we will return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun nightJackoDined on 11/16/2013My husband and I dined at Opus 465 for restaurant week. Not knowing what to expect, we found it to have friendly servers, and great food. Despite of the full house of people dining and a line waiting to dine, we did not feel that we were rushed out. I am looking forward to my next visit, for more great food and a good time. Complements to the owner, great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL!enjoyedDined on 11/16/2013Wonderful evening shared with friends. This was our first time at Opus, but won't be our last. The staff was amazing! The food was fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and entertainmentDeeDeeDined on 11/15/2013It was Restaurant Week in Westchester so we took advantage of that special menu and we were not disappointed. Great choices on the special menu for a great price and there was also live music in the bar area. Even though we sat upstairs you could hear the music just fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant wk gave us a reason 2 golike2eatDined on 11/12/2013And our group - which gets together 4-5 times a year - really enjoyed it. Nice wines by the glass, super service, friendly staff and great food. I'll go back and think my friends will as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I really liked the atmosphere;silverstreakDined on 11/12/2013I really liked the atmosphere; the space was intimate but spacious. The soup taster was innovative & very good. The rigatoni Bolognese was al dente(thank goodness) & the banana wrap was great. I will definately return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfuldrurbanDined on 11/9/2013The wait staff was very attentive and personable. It was a perfect meal and a wonderful overall experience.Special Features:
- Fantastic LunchBigBlue720Dined on 10/29/2013We were warmly welcomed near the door at Opus 465, and the great experience continued throughout. The food was very good (one member of the group is from the South, and said that the BBQ pork sandwich was the best BBQ he'd ever had), and the level of service was outstanding. Personable and attentive. Will go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Opus a great timeLouisDined on 10/26/2013We went to see my friend perform in his Rock N Roll. Third time we ate at Opus. I reserved for a table by the band and they did so. Food is excellent, service perfect. I brought two people who never been and they the time and experience.Special Features:
- This is one of the few restaurantsmrdsVIPDined on 10/26/2013This is one of the few restaurants that we have been to recently where we can have a conversation without having to yell at each other. The alcoves on the upper floor are ideal for groups to get together and really enjoy each other's company without feeling like yelling is required! This is an absolute pleasure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for lunch. large varieddeedeeVIPDined on 10/18/2013great for lunch. large varied menu from soups, salads, burgers and full entrees.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really wanted to love itLocalVIPDined on 10/16/2013The location and ambience were so promising. The people could not have been nicer. The menu has a good variety to suit everyone. Unfortunately we just did not like the food. It started with an appletini that we returned - the mix was just off. The appetizers were ok however the meals, both ordered specials were either far to bland or way over salted. Stay tuned as we might give it another try someday because the people were so nice - but the food will have to be much better. The wine list could use a few high end Cabernet choices.
- Come for the MusicNYLadyLPDined on 10/11/2013I love to come here for the bands that play. Big follower of the amazing band, Cousin Accoustic, who plays on Friday nights there. The noise of the band is often much too loud for such a small place and wish it were lower, because you can't even hear your friends at the table talking. However, let me say we do sit at the bar area where the band plays so we can see them; there is another room off the bar area where the music would probably be quieter, but then you can't see the band. I also find the tastiness of the food is not consistant, and varies on each visit.. If it weren't for the music, I probably would not eat at Opus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for lunchNRfoodieDined on 10/10/2013Surprisingly broad menu with good salads. Met a group of friends on a Thursday and we had the place to ourselves for lunch. The outdoors looked very inviting on a warmer day. Hard to tell what it would be like if crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatJordangoodVIPDined on 10/5/2013Opus 365 offered a very nice selection of customized salads so you can have your favorite items in the salad. Nice atmosphere and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful meal, excellentDavidMDined on 10/4/2013wonderful meal, excellent service for our special occasion. recommended wine was terrific. we look forward to returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My daughter and I enjoyed our lunchmaryebmDined on 10/4/2013very much. Delicious food and relaxing atmosphere. We would definitely go agin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night with FriendsCtdinersDined on 8/17/2013This is m third time dining at Opus. The food is consistently delicious and the service attentive. I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/11/2013Ordered a scallop as main dish-4 small scallops with few pieces of tiny asparagus, mushy basmati rice and not tasty sauce for like $25. ordered appetizers, salad and entree and we were not full. The desert was miserable-should be creamy but served frozen-could not dig into it. We will never go back here. It looks fairly priced on a menu but the quality is so poor that you feel you were overcharged.
- Hidden GemmichgidDined on 8/10/2013We have eaten at Opus several times in the summer and early fall. The food is exceptional and the portions are tremendous. The staff is very doting and professional. The wine list is good too. We will be going back in the spring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food at Opus 465 was good--asdisappointedVIPDined on 6/8/2013The food at Opus 465 was good--as described and well-prepared. The portions are large; the desserts are terrific. While we enjoyed having a leisurely dinner, the service was painfully slow. We waited almost 10 minutes for a host to appear at the front to seat us; even getting water glasses refilled was slow. It seems they are understaffed because the attitude of the staff was always helpful; they just seemed overworked.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/24/2013The food was very good. The cocktails were mostly fruit juice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing MD brunchsmoochieDined on 5/12/2013My wife and I have dined here before and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere, so I thought I'd try Mother's Day brunch here. Big mistake. Gone was the normal, quiet and cozy ambiance, and instead it was noisy and chaotic. The food was OK, but far from special, and it seemed that the staff was overwhelmed by it all. I realize it's hard to make a buffet brunch an "elegant dining experience" but this wasn't even close. At one point, they ran out of plates and we were forced to wait for more or to use tiny saucers. Also, this place is always a bit chilly, but this time it was downright cold, even though all the windows were all shut. In general, I would still recommend Opus 465 for a casual dinner, but we'll never go back for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful to find a placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2013Wonderful to find a place where you can have a conversation with your fellow diners. Lack of music and noise is a real plus. Food was very good. The chef even came to the table to respond to a special request.Special Features:
- The relaxed atmosphere, goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013The relaxed atmosphere, good food and drinks made the evening very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Very noisy and then musicCathyDined on 4/6/2013Very noisy and then music after 9 so you rush through a delicious dinner.Special Features:
- Restaurant was empty for aArun118tDined on 4/1/2013Restaurant was empty for a Monday evening. No buzz no funSpecial Features:
- I was a little surprised thatOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/30/2013I was a little surprised that upon our arrival we were immediately taken upstairs when the whole downstairs was completely empty for a 7pm reservation. Had we been seated downstairs we would have known that there would be live music later on and might have stayed for the entertainment. You may want to let people know when they arrive about the live entertainment.
- Ate at OPUS 465 during RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/22/2013Ate at OPUS 465 during Restaurant Week. The place was packed which attests to its' popularity, so maybe we just ordered the wrong options. That said, both meals from appetizers through dessert were disappointing. The salads were overdressed, my risotto was mushy, and my friend related that the meatloaf and mashed potatoes were overly spicy. Lastly we both ordered the Toll House Pie dessert which neither of us could eat as it was so sweet.
- After reading the menu e wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/19/2013After reading the menu e were looking forward to trying this restaurant. Unfortunately we were very disappointed. Our first course was uneven, as one salad was drowning in dressing another hardly had any dressing! Fried calamari was overdone and the sauces uninspired. Main courses were hit and miss...pasta dish with spinach and chicken was swimming in liquid, could have been soup and the chicken tasted as if it were boiled in the liquid. Eggplant risotto was pasty,but flavorful.Pulled chicken BBQ would have been better if it had a less sweet BBQ sauce and chicken was not drowned in it. The side of Mac n Cheese was delicious, however.Grilled salmon over arugala salad was good.Dessert was also pretty good except for soured whipped cream
- Nice ambience, food was justOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2013Nice ambience, food was just ok. Ordered the salmon on a bed of arugula and parts of the fish were very dry. It came with carmelized onions and there were several large clumps of them. So a bit dissapointing for an expensive meal.
- They had two acoustic guitarOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013They had two acoustic guitar players in the bar. The appetizers had a unique twist. The veal meatloaf was fabulous. The service was great. We left very satisfied and with doggie bags.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed our dinner.BirdDined on 3/9/2013We really enjoyed our dinner. The table was very nice, the food was good, and the portions were substantial. The service was bit slow, but when we mentioned it, they were very apologetic and sent over after-dinner drinks and dessert (because our friends don't drink). That was our first time there and we would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Lovely TransformationeatdrinkbemerryVIPDined on 3/8/2013Opus has undergone a lovely transformation. The upstairs dining room has been redecorated in beautiful and serene hues of aquamarine, gold tones, and dark woods. The dining room downstairs is open, and brighter than before, and the bar is warm and inviting. The food is very good, as always, and the menu has something for everyone. Overall, a very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Haven't been there in a while,BobJaJaDined on 3/2/2013Haven't been there in a while, but had a very pleasurable meal with the family.Special Features:
- Chicken veggie soup had littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/2/2013Chicken veggie soup had little broth and too many peas. Little flavor. Pulled chicken had nice sauce but might be better on sandwich. Risotto OK. Too heavy for a meal. Desserts looked unappetizing in plastic presentation and cookies used in ice cream sandwich not great. Very expensive.
- Good, reliable and consistent.ProfSVIPDined on 3/1/2013Good, reliable and consistent. Menu lacks a bit of flare. Good value overall.Special Features: