630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park Court
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://gratonresortcasino.com/
- Phone: 7075887115
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jerrett Davis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 630 Park offers a Private Dining option that can accommodate up to 16 guests. Please inquire for menu pricing and options.
- Private Party Contact: Mono Hira 7075887115
- Entertainment: We have a variety of local artists performing daily in our lounge beginning at 7pm.
A word from 630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park is a Classic American Steakhouse serving tender-dry-aged Prime steaks. All of our meats, seafood and produce have been carefully sourced from the freshest purveyors and local farms. 630 Park exemplifies Sonoma County with our succulent menu, hand selected wine list and detailed service. We invite you to experience the future of the Classic American Steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino - Best Restaurants in Rohnert Park ›
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)romantic (17)fit for foodies (13)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (7)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Food to die for!casino17Dined on 4/18/2014Our server was very attentive & friendly, the ribeye was so tender & marinated wonderfully our mashed potatoes never tasted anything like it before& macaroni & cheese wow what could I say. My Cesar salad & the lobster soup was also wonderful.The room beautiful and quiet you could hear each other talk and piano music playing in background, very romantic felt like we were on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husbands birthdayDonaldwDined on 4/18/2014Food and service were outstanding. Is was a very special meal for my husbands birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friendly staff all employee overallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014food is great, cheese cake was good! and all staff are really helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this place. it's worth it.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/13/2014The food was great. For the price it was worth every penny spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a fantastic experienceJoanDined on 4/10/2014A really wonderful dining experience. From the beautiful light fixtures to the gorgeous waiters it was a thrilling evening. We had ordered prime rib and we were told that they had run out, so we ordered our second choice. Before the food was served they discovered they had a piece of prime rib. The head chef came out , apologized and gave us the prime rib with our order and there was no charge. The meat was comparable to the House of Prime Rib in San Francisco, which up until now we thought had the best. The booths are luxurious with comfy pillows. All in all I cannot say enough about this place. Give it a try, you will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014Energetic Hostesses and Servers. Very knowledgeable with specials and menu selections.. Tasty specialty cocktails and great wines. The best quality meats possible. Delicious soups, salads and side dishes. Very nice desert menu. Always a superb experience. Ask for Cassie as your server. All are very good, though. Pricey but always a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but PriceyBigAppetiteDined on 4/5/2014Food was great, service was excellent but it seemed that the prices were a little hefty for the location. Plus, how could a steakhouse EVER run out of Bone-In Ribeyes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night out.Lucky2DineDined on 4/3/2014The food and service was excellent. We totally enjoyed our meal and everyone who waited on us was friendly and helpful. The prime rib and mashed potatoes were delicious. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/2/2014The server Scotty was very knowledgeable about the menu. Gave us great ideas to enhance our dining pleasure. Will come again soon. DeborahSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The 630 Park Steakhouse isOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014The 630 Park Steakhouse is located inside the Casino The food was excellent as was the service. our group enjoyed a leisurely meal listening to the piano music from a live musician who also was a great singer.We were celebration my sons birthday and he wanted Prime Rib dinner. We usually go to the house of Prime Rib in San Francisco which has excellent prime Rib but I had heard that the new Casino had a restaurant that had just as good of Prime Rib and indeed they did. the decor was outstanding. I would recommend this to my friends and I will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern, clean,staff were great.SmokeyDined on 3/29/2014Modern, clean,staff were great. Everyone was friendly. Did not rush you thru your meal. The restaurant was located in a casino, once we arrived you would never know that you were in the casino.Special Features:
- Food presentationDandDVIPDined on 3/28/2014We love this restaurant and have been there 3 times.Special Features:
- Hidden gem in Rohnert ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/25/2014This place was above and beyond what I expected. Food was to die for. Steak was one of the best I've ever had, and the service was impeccable. Cant wait to come back! YUMMMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rewarding!BushidosanDined on 3/21/2014Attentive waitpersons, prompt seating, excellent wine and incredible Prime Rib! The Decor was very Las Vegas, which is always incredible and memorable, the pampering my family received was five star, and the food, of course, was absolutely wonderful!Special Features:
- Good nightcoachbilly12Dined on 3/14/2014A little pricey but nice, steak was over cooked, staff was nice & good looking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So ClosethekingDined on 3/14/2014Nice place, Employees made us very welcome. The hostess could of offered booth or table but she was very nice.. Carlos was fantastic could not have been better. My problem is I was expecting a steakhouse. My favorite cut is a filet. I ordered it rare. 3 of the 4 of us ordered filet. Two 12oz one petite. When the three servers came out I asked mine if it was the rare one. He replied yes. Not only was it medium of the three, the petite was cooked the rarest.Special Features:
- Overrated steak houseSrfoodieDined on 3/8/2014If you want to overpay for food and atmosphere, then come to 630 Park. We were highly disappointed with our experience. Food was okay not great. Steaks were decent but nothing to rave about, au gratin was drenched in cream. The creamed spinach was actually the best item. The atmosphere is Vegas-like glam but the hostesses look like strippers. The wait staff had too much time to chit chat next to our table. The piano bar was awful and too loud. Overall the restaurant missed the mark by trying to be flashy and not focusing on attention to detail. Our server Linda was great and there were a few people who were working very hard. The rest of the staff need serious training. Save your money! This place is highly overrated.Special Features:
- Steak wasn't cooked right....DonmotobikeDined on 3/8/2014We ordered three steaks - one was cooked correctly - medium well - soft and tasty....the other two - new york steak and prime rib was well done and very hard.....all was ordered medium well - two was cooked well done. Not a good experience - we had better steak at Sizzler...we made a reservation for 5 at 5 pm - everyone was sitted except for us...our table was not ready...the whole place was pretty much empty and our table not ready - reservation was made days before...we expected table of 5 to be ready at 5 pm...not 5:15..the host made smirkey smile - very insulting. For the price food - not what we expected....Special Features:
- Best Steak House in townJerryDined on 3/6/2014Very very good, no I take that back it is just Outstandingly awesome. Meat you can cut with a fork, aged to perfection , cooked perfectly , the Salmon was just awesome, great wine . The waiter (Carlos) is the best, he made the whole evening so enjoyable. I will highly recommend this restaurant. Go try the experience . Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but pricey. GoodSteveDined on 3/6/2014Excellent but pricey. Good place for speical occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gambling and SteakChadonnaygalDined on 3/1/2014I was a little leery knowing this steakhouse was in a casino, but I was pleasantly surprised. The food was tasty. The filet was tender and flavorful. I am not a Mac and cheese can but I couldn't stop eating it. It was delicious. I highly recommend it. Being a steakhouse, it is pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had an excellent dinnerEloiseDined on 3/1/2014From the time we got seated in romantic oval booth to the wonderful food and drink (try the dragon-flower hot tea) it was a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantTresdudesVIPDined on 3/1/2014Good entrees (our group had a rib eye, fried chicken & cheeseburger) but the the scalloped potatoes, mac & cheese, corn and hash browns (way too salty) were nothing to rave about. The room is nicely done and it is a nice restaurant to have a special meal.
- Staff was great, however thesaraDined on 2/24/2014Staff was great, however the lobster was mushie.... not good at all...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but bring your checkbookkebageDined on 2/23/2014Enjoyed the entire experience. Service was exceptional, food was very good. No waiting with 6:00 reservation time. But not quite the experience you would expect for the price tag. Pretty expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.