Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar
1432 W 31st St
Minneapolis, MN 55408Neighborhood:
French AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lucias.com/
- Phone: 6128251572x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French American, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Ryan Lund
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer everything from boxed lunches and to-go items to cocktail parties and elegantly coursed meals. We can accommodate most requests and dietary needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Lucia's offers several spaces for private booking. The Bakery is an intimate and magical setting and is capable of seating up to 35, The Wine Bar has a Swanky Uptown feel and can seat up 20, and the Restaurant is simple elegance and has several options for rental.
Please contact us with any questions or assistance with booking your space.
- Private Party Contact: Heather 6128251572x
- Cross Street: Hennepin and 31st
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Lucia's offers a private lot that is available to park in free of charge during the day. we have several side streets that offer free parking as well as metered parking directly in front of our restaurant.
In the evening we offer valet parking for 6.00
A word from Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar
For 28 years Lucia's Restaurant has offered a small menu that changes weekly. Working closely with local farmers and suppliers, we offer the best of each season. Dedicated cooks carefully and lovingly prepare meals based on seasonal appetites and flavors. We offer lunch, dinner, and weekend brunches.Continued
Lucia's has received countless awards and has been recognized yearly as a ZAGAT Top 10 Minneapolis Restaurant.
Lucia's has received countless awards and has been recognized yearly as a ZAGAT Top 10 Minneapolis Restaurant.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Uptown ›
Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (129)fit for foodies (124)special occasion (77)romantic (64)great for outdoor dining (56)great for lunch (56)great for brunch (53)notable wine list (49)hot spot (20)good for groups (14)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- really nice family dinnerSouthWestMPLSDined on 10/10/2014We had an early reservation and brought grandma and our young girls (5 &7). It was perfect! Great service, really good food, and family friendly at that early hour!Special Features:
- Why do we go anywhere else?deedeeDined on 10/5/2014LOVED the way Lucia's does brunch (ordering as much or as little as you like). And of course, everything was divine!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/4/2014The Crabcake Benedict was phenominal as was the horseradish bloody mary. Mmmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencemazevilleDined on 10/3/2014My wife and I really enjoyed Lucia's. While the menu changes weekly, we really loved the food, and the ambiance was great. I'd strongly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Great for out anniversary.MikeCDined on 10/3/2014This place went out of there way to express their gratitude and congratulations on my wife and I's choice of dining for our 10th anniversary. They had a special table set aside, and greeted us with a congratulations upon arrival for our reservation. The menu is limited, but very thoughtful in is composition, using local ingredients where appropriate and paying innovative homage to great classics such as Arctic Char (serving with mustard infused wild rice) and really playful pork loin with attached pork belly finished with seasonal root vegetables.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/2/2014Entertained my friend from the great restaurant town of San Francisco. She said it was great- food, service, wine That 's a great compliment because she is real foodie. I agree with her entirely. Lucia's is a great neighborhood gemSpecial Features:
- Always wonderful!kindapickyDined on 9/30/2014We've been going to Lucia's faithfully since moving here from Los Angeles, and it's never disappointed - with one caveat: the menu is limited, so sometimes my husband has a hard time finding a main course that he wants. But everything is well-prepared, interesting, tasty, and very graciously served. Highly recommend! It's our go-to restaurant for special meals and occasions.Special Features:
- couscouscouscousDined on 9/21/2014the evening at lucias was perfection as always - jammed with guests but they make you always feel very special and food was heavenly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestMmMmVIPDined on 9/21/2014Food is always superb! Lucia's is my favorite for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucia'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014A mainstay for fine dining in Uptown for 29 years and deservedly so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NY2MNDined on 9/14/2014The food delivers each and every time. When the city focuses on whatever restaurant is the latest craze, remember that Lucia's has always served seasonal, farm to table food with pitch perfect flavor and true style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to detailTeresa21Dined on 9/13/2014Not fussy food but simply delicious. Everything was impeccable; the kitchen pays attention to the details and gets it right. A very satisfying place to spend an anniversary evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My all-time favorite restaurantluvgoodfoodDined on 9/12/2014Always familiar, yet fresh, because the dinner menu changes weekly. Always exceptional food and flavors. Sauce on the tenderloin was mouth-watering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014I love eating at Lucia's because you can eat healthy food that tastes great. Creative cooking with fresh ingredients!Special Features:
- Delicious and Nutritious!louiseinMSPVIPDined on 9/10/2014This is a beautiful restaurant that kept a lot of the old features of the building while updating for current needs. For example, with high pressed-metal ceilings, the interior could have been very noisy, but the panels suspended from it keeps conversations quieter. The food is delicious and nicely presented. We tried the vegetarian option, because it sounded delicious, and the bison entree. Great flavors and textures. The leek soup was SOOOO good! Our server was on his game, attentive, friendly and fun. And he knew the menu and gave great suggestions. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodImpresarioVIPDined on 9/9/2014Totally seasonal, a roasted corn fritata that I am still thinking about. My guest enjoyed the BLT and said it was equally delicious.Special Features:
- TimeoutFromTheKitchenDined on 9/5/2014The staff were attentive and knowledgable. I was there with someone I had not seen in a few years, and they were respectful of our conversation, and not intrusive in any way. Nice atmosphere. Our meal was delicious and represented what is in season!Special Features:
- MacoopMACOOPDined on 9/2/2014Yesterday was my first visit in a few years. Every dining experience is positively remarkable. The preparation & choices of dishes never falter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My honest favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Lucias is my favorite restaurant ever, I've never been disapointed. Every meal has been a gem. It changes weekly, so I can't recommend anything, but everything is great!Special Features:
- Quality, creativity, reliabilitylacosechaVIPDined on 8/31/2014Another excellent meal for five with high quality ingredients and creativity that we have become accustomed to expect here. The portions are just right. The sparkling wine was very good as well. The service was (again) just ok - one wrong dessert (which we ate anyway, because it was very good) and frequent reminders to refill water and coffee. (The last time we ate brunch, the server spilled the sparkling wine on one of the quests:)). These are small inconveniences compared with the central focus around the food and pleasant atmosphere. We'll definitely be back:)Special Features:
- oktheatreguyVIPDined on 8/17/2014Although nothing was wrong with this place, nothing about it makes it particularly special either. I was surprised it is so highly rated by Zagat.
- Ordinary food prepared well2fordinnerDined on 8/16/2014The food was well-prepared, but not exceptional. Very high quality ingredients, but assembled in what seemed a very ordinary fashion.
- Amazingaaron731Dined on 8/16/2014The food options here are amazing. All local and organic. Terrific date night for me and my wife. Go... You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Another great mealjtf1Dined on 8/15/2014Lucia's has a limited menu. That's what makes it great: something new, something innovative, something memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For anyday or a special dayteacherhansenDined on 8/10/2014Been around forever and still keeps it neighborhoody, creative, fresh. It's the only place in the city where I've gone to celebrate special occasions and also stopped to grab a bite in my sweaty bike clothes.Special Features:
- Farm to tableNxtdrguyDined on 8/9/2014The food was excellent, creative and innovative. Great local farm fresh ingredients used to create perfect dishes of good to appreciate. The food is savory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly for a foodie!!!GmanVIPDined on 8/8/2014Each and every bite was off the chart!! The freshness in combination with the preparation and then the service made this one of the best meals EVER! I have the fortunes of eating in big cities all over the world and this ranks top 5..... a mix of outstanding on all fronts... will go again on my next visit to MPS.Special Features:
- Another excellent dinnerjoshDined on 8/8/2014Each time a friend of mine comes to town he makes a point of going to Lucia's. The food is great, the service is excellent, and the ambiance is great for small groups or couples. Desserts are fantastic too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful as alwaysshecooksDined on 8/6/2014I've been having lunch with a friend at Lucia's regularly for many years. How many places maintain their fabulous food, pleasant atmosphere, and personal service over 20+ years? The menu changes weekly providing interest for regulars and their dessert tray is always beautiful, creative, and tempting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/5/2014Consistently very good food with a frequently refreshed menu. Charming, relaxed ambience. Always a reliable, excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I've been to Lucias many times and they always manage to impress me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTL123VIPDined on 8/2/2014Excellent quality ingredients and thoughtfully prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!SureshotDined on 7/30/2014Although the tables for four are small, the menu small and the noise level usually very high one can always depend on getting a good meal here. This time, perhaps because there were quite a few diners out of doors and was early on a weekday evening, the noise level was low enough that we could hear each other talk across the table.Special Features:
- brunchandlunchanytimeDined on 7/29/2014parking is always a problem. Sidewalk Tables are on top of each other...not comfortable.Special Features:
- Average serviceluvfoodDined on 7/27/2014Overall it was a good experience with the 2 exceptions. Service was a but slow and parking was a bear. Had to wait a very long time for a spot and hard to get in and out of lotSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Our dinner experience was absolutely perfect...the wine, salads, entrees and dessert were perfect.Special Features:
- first time, not badDddbVIPDined on 7/25/2014first time there and although not a lot of selections, the choices were excellent and it is easy to find something great. Only issue, don't like to pay for bread and olive oil. Work it into the price somehow - probably won't go back becuase of that. for $200 bux for a 4 top, you should get your bread included!
- Miss representationGolfer1234Dined on 7/20/2014We were under the impression that this restaurant was participating in restaurant week. Our email confirmation even told us they were participating. When we got there they had no idea what we were talking about and were told they were not participating in the restaurant week. The manager was rude and would not help us out in anyway or give us any special break. We walked out.Special Features:
- Great Dinner!GreatDinnerDined on 7/19/2014The roasted tomato soup is one of the best dishes I've ever had. The waitress's recommendation on wine was perfect. It was a lovely dinner.Special Features:
- Lucia's is a winnersuburbaniteluvssceneDined on 7/18/2014We had one of the best meals we've had in a long time at Lucia's. Both the Chicken and fish entrees were delish and the salads were great-the kitchen split our meals as we like to share everything and they did so happily and with no attitude! Dessert was yummmy. 5 stars!Special Features: