Peak Wood Fired Grille
6135 Luther Lane
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Peak Wood Fired Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.peakgrille.com/
- Phone: 2143616984x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Hoffner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Peak Grille can cater any event. Please call for more information.
A word from Peak Wood Fired Grille
Peak Grille is a contemporary American grille featuring Fresh meats, fish and wood burning oven focaccia and pizza. We create daily specials all served in a new eclectic atmosphere which is friendly to all.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Peak Wood Fired Grille - Best Restaurants in Park Cities ›
Peak Wood Fired Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (38)great for lunch (18)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (13)special occasion (8)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (6)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Food; Served Hot Too!iCfoodVIPDined on 3/8/2014We saw Peak as a new restaurant on OpenTable and decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised about the good food and excellent service. I had the tomato basil soup and the meatloaf. My wife had a Caesar salad and the small steak. Not only did the food taste great, but it was served hot from the kitchen! So many restaurants let the food cool off under so called heat lamps before its is served, not Peak. Kudos for keeping the food hot! The menu is mostly seafood so I will have the salmon dish next time. We had a tag team of 2 waitresses that were outstanding. Mike the owner came by several times to see how we were doing. He has a hit on his hands, so make your reservations early!Special Features:
- Saturday night special8toomuchDined on 3/8/2014We really enjoyed this place. The food was great and the atmosphere even better. The owner came to our table several times to tell us about himself so it was very personable. Nice place.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceKathyDined on 3/8/2014Michael the owner was very attentive to our needs. The food was delicious. We especially like the fact that we could hear each other talk. It reminds me of the great small dining in NYC years ago.Special Features:
- They tried to seat us at aCareyVIPDined on 3/7/2014They tried to seat us at a tiny table in the throat of all the service traffic. Left and ate at a different restaurant.
- All Around GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/4/2014A friend and I went here for lunch. The food was delicious, as was the service. I recommend this place, and plan to go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and service were veryrickerDined on 3/3/2014food and service were very good. location made it an easy place to go last minuteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!AirplanemanDined on 3/1/2014Mike called personally to confirm the reservation. The food was great. Mike also checked on us twice during dinner. We had a group of 6. It was very easy to hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peak is the right name!SteveDined on 2/22/2014We dined at Peak on Saturday, Feb. 22nd, and thoroughly enjoyed our experience from beginning to end. The menu is quite varied and the specials were a marvelous addition to an outstanding selection of appetizers and entrees. The food was prepared and served expertly, and the general ambience of the restaurant provided a wonderful setting for our dinner. The wine list is short but contains something for every palate, complementing our dinner nicely at different price points. And don't skip dessert either! Peak is a delightful bistro-styled restaurant that, based on overall performance, has achieved the peak of excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service and no organizationParkCitiesFoodieVIPDined on 2/15/2014We waited 15 minutes for a waiter to show up at our table, only after we complained about the neglect. The appetizer was good (spinach and artichoke dip), but the salad was delivered over the top of the first course. Next, we had to wait 30 minutes after we finished our salad to get the entry, and we had to complain again to even meet that delayed timing. Then when the entries arrived, they were not the way that we ordered them, and part of the food was cold. One of the owners came by to offer a glass of wine for our delay since we had tanked our bottle of wine due to the excessive delays. We took his offer, and he brought the same wine that we had originally ordered, but it had clearly been open for several days and was undrinkable.
- Happy CustomerJayhawkRussDined on 2/15/2014This was our first time to visit Peak. The meal was great. Our entree's were very good (filet mignon and grilled shrimp). The Caesar salad was one of the best we have had. The service was attentive without being overbearing. Excellent evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Valentine's visitdcookerDined on 2/14/2014We reserved a spot here on Valentine's day. The atmosphere and look of the restaurant was wonderful. The manager greeted us at the table and was very energetic in keeping the place clean and the customers happy. The food was above average. I ordered the pork and my fiancee ordered the salmon. Both were very good and had nothing to complain about, but they weren't "outstanding." I would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerTablefor2Dined on 2/14/2014Peak Wood Fire Grille is a smaller non chain restaurant with fantastic food and great service. The owner/manager came by and welcomed us and thanked us for coming in. The waiter was friendly, courteous and kept a great eye on us even though the restaurant was quite busy that night. The food was spectacular and the bread pudding was wonderful. The noise level was acceptable and the atmosphere was clean and relaxed. We are sure to return to Peak Wood Fire Grille for our future special evenings out. I'm sure we would go there more regularly if we lived a little closer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines 2014Valentines2014Dined on 2/14/2014Made a reservation for this restaurant for valentines day for my wife and I. Thought I read reviews that mentioned an impressive wine list... The wine list is strange. They offered ~6 whites and 6 reds (which isn't all that impressive). My wife ordered a cocktail off of the small cocktail list on the table. 5 mins later the waitress came back and said the cocktail list was not supposed to be out and that they didn't have all of the ingredients needed for that particular drink. Wife ordered the salmon, I ordered a flatbread/pizza. Food was pretty good, but nothing over the top. Service-wise, things were pretty decent. Would I come here again? Yes. Would I come here again on valentines day? Absolutely not. Hope this helps. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food options, small portionsNordTexanDined on 2/14/2014We dined on V-day, and it was a good spot. Good food options. Portions were a little light, but I think that is the trend at most places now-a-days. Woiuld go again, but not if really hungry!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experience. Good food.GoodgirlDined on 2/8/2014Nice experience. Good food. pretty good prices. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food. Nice to have another neighborhood place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood restaurantseniorVIPDined on 1/31/2014Third time I have eaten at Peak and it was been very good with a good variety of selections on the menu.. There have been four of us at each meal and there were only positive remarks.Special Features:
- It was ok. We didn't loveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/28/2014It was ok. We didn't love the food but it was good. The menu was changing the next day. A little pricey for just a weekday meal.
- Food and service were wonderful,OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/11/2014Food and service were wonderful, just took a while to get the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood diningSueMDined on 1/11/2014We are constantly frustrated by the inability to find a table for dinner without a long wait in the Preston Center area so decided to give Peak a try. We had a nice fresh house salad and split a sausage pizza (on the menu as flatbread, but really a pizza). The food was fresh and tasty and delivered quickly, with a smile. Several of the staff came by the table to inquire about our experience. We're looking forward to a return visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and we could talk!MSBMDined on 1/11/2014We had a lovely meal - very good food, excellent desserts and it was so nice to not have loud pounding music - we were able to have a very nice conversation.Special Features: