333 Belrose Lane
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.333belrose.com/
- Phone: 6102931000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Wednesday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Carlo deMarco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would be happy to help you put together a nice meal for any occasion. 333 Belrose can organize anything from salad and sandwich platters to private dinner parties served in your home. Office lunches are a particular specialty, and we would love to talk with you about your upcoming needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our lovely Garden room, which is the oldest part of our colonial-era building, can accommodate private parties up to 30 guests. It is perfect for business dinners, cocktail parties and special family gatherings.
We also have the Pear Room which seats up to 18 guests.
For larger parties, we utilize our main dining room to accommodate up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Shannan O'Neill 6102931000x
- Special Events: We can help you put together any type of special event. Chef Carlo deMarco has worked with clients to host specialty wine dinners, tasting menus, beer dinners, etc... Call us to speak with someone about hosting your special event.
- Cross Street: King of Prussia Road
- Public Transit: SEPTA Regional Rail line "R5" Radnor Stop. For taxi service, it is best to pre-arrange a taxicab pick-up, as some local cab services close earlier than the restaurant.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have our own lot, and are across a small residential street from additional free parking. Two handicap-accessible parking spots are available in front of the building.
A word from 333 Belrose
333 Belrose is a contemporary restaurant featuring Chef Carlo's creative American cuisine. We offer both indoor and patio seating as well as a banquet space. 333 Belrose has a full liquor license with an eclectic American wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
333 Belrose - Best Restaurants in Radnor ›
333 Belrose reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (88)neighborhood gem (74)fit for foodies (65)great for lunch (54)special occasion (42)vibrant bar scene (40)good for groups (34)notable wine list (24)romantic (20)hot spot (16)great for brunch (9)late-night find (6)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Consistently wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/28/2014The quality of the food is always excellent as is the service. Nice that they have seasonal menus. The peanut butter pie is a must!!Special Features:
- Hidden GemkahunaDined on 2/27/2014Chef is fabulous - really knows how to prepare fish. Soups are wonderful. Throw a dart at the menu-can't missSpecial Features:
- Great local spot!AnnieDined on 2/25/2014My husband and I announced our engagement to my family here 36+ years ago and now I have a grandchild. Will be bringing him for Sunday brunch. Great neighborhood place always good food, great bar, and love the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun nightluv2eatoutDined on 2/21/2014There were 4 of us for dinner - one of the four was our college age son who is a real foodie. The fish dishes were great, tortilla soup delicious and special salad with manchego and macademia nuts fantastic. It was a great evening, service was attentive but not intrusive. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely go back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 BelroseGeneralWarrenDined on 2/21/2014I took my team for lunch and thought the food was and atmosphere was very good. A great find and a place I will return to to try dinner.Special Features:
- I've had a number of businessBusinessguy1Dined on 2/19/2014I've had a number of business lunches and dinners at 333 Belrose. Always a treat. This time was no exception, food was quite good, service was excellent.Special Features:
- Lively and always deliciousChrisVIPDined on 2/17/2014This is one of my favorite "go to" spots. Lively decor, great wines by the glass and well prepared food. Over the years it is a consistently solid choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small number of offeringsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/15/2014Small number of offerings on the menu but the food is always amazing. Great wait staff and a nice bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding entreesKyleDined on 2/14/2014I got the trout and my girlfriend got the salmon and we both loved our entrees. The appetizerwe got was a mistake which was the NOLA shrimp. They only gave us 3 shrimp and the flavor was good but not fantastic. We saw some people next to us get the calamari and that looked like a homerun. Overall a great spot, although it is expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeatingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Seating was too close as I could easily over hear what the next table discussion much too easily limiting privacy if conversation. I feel this distracts frim the dinning experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Environment, food & DrinksarafaekVIPDined on 2/12/2014Fantastic menu, preparation, presentation & service. Thanks so much - wonderful lunch as usual, thanks for a great afternoon.Special Features:
- Best Pork Chop She Ever Had!JB22VIPDined on 2/8/2014Doesn't matter what I write here ... you'd need a picture and to taste it, but suffice it to say - the bride's praise was effusive. She said it was quite simply the BEST pork chop she ever ate. It was a double cut beauty - stuffed with mozzarella, andouille sausage and Italian breadcrumb ... it was AMAZING!. I know because she let me taste a piece. As in a single bite. Always a treat with first class execution by the host, wait and kitchen team. Paired the dinner with the Sean Minor Cabernet. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Just Lovely - Wish I lived closerOceanCityGal2Dined on 2/7/2014Loved this place! Artwork is fantastic and the food simply wonderful. Everything was fresh - the wait staff was helpful. It is a little off the beaten path and that makes it quite sweet. Too bad I don't live closer - I would be a regular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Found the place closedOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/3/2014I drove there the evening of the snow storm (Monday) and it was closed. I made the reservation through open table on purpose thinking that if the restaurant was closed I could either not make a reservation,or someone would let me know it was closed... But none of this happened and I drove there to find the place closed...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good...the oystersKarenDined on 2/1/2014Always good...the oysters and filet were delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 belrosePapaleckiVIPDined on 1/31/2014Very creative menu, bigger inside than I thought, plenty of parking. All our meals were excellent, took some time for server to stop by table, same for table next to us. Not a great menu for kids though (teenager)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/30/2014Food is always amazing, great staff, great drinks.Special Features:
- Creative and Consistently GreatkahunaDined on 1/30/2014Always a great selection of creative entrees prepared perfectly with impeccable serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for clients and friendsylrjktDined on 1/29/2014Always love Belrose for a great meal and specials.Special Features:
- Have been to Belrose manyDeniseVIPDined on 1/18/2014Have been to Belrose many times and have never been disappointed. The food is always the best!!! Love this place and will be back!Special Features:
- Never fails to please.HaileyDined on 1/18/2014Great go to place when you don't feel like thinking about where to go. The food is always good and the special are usually interesting. Can't go wrong here...everyone in our group was pleased with their choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic!BennVIPDined on 1/17/2014We visit Belrose several times a year. We met friends there on Friday and has a spectacular dinner. Wait staff have all been there for a long time and enjoy what they do, they deliver wonderful descriptions of the specials which are always so tempting. I had the Butter lettuce salad and the trout which were both superb. Whats nice is the constancy as Belrose is "always" superb". Whenever I make our reservation, I look forward to our outing as I know it will always deliver. Highly recommend .....Special Features:
- OutstandingJohnDined on 1/11/2014Service and food were both outstanding! Have recommended to many friends, and then also liked it. It's a bit pricey, and the noise level was high, but I still think it's one of the better restaurants in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently awesome restaurantbest4fishVIPDined on 1/11/2014The grilled salmon is the best. Cooked to a soft pink interior bursting with slightly crispy skin, this well seasoned fish makes this restaurant my go to place. We enjoyed Double T wine, one of our favorite table wines. The soup was a big hit with my dinner companions-----a lovely warm bisque for a cold night. The special veal shank dinner was devoured by a companion raving about the flavor but without offering a taste!!! yummy all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An old favorite, but won't go backOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/10/2014Belrose is an old favorite that follows the growth of our family. We've been to date night dinners, wine tastings with friends, nights out with our kids, even Bat Mitzvah lunches over the past 12 years. So when one of our kids asked to go there for dinner, it was like going home to visit. And it was fine until those around us took over our dining experience. Coming from quieter restaurants and diners in Ardmore, Bryn Mawr and Conshohocken the "come look at me" attitude of the Radnor crowd was too much for us. The food? It was okay, but nothing that we couldn't find somewhere else. Service? EXCELLENT!
- Great Meal at BelrosekevmacVIPDined on 12/31/2013Belrose is consistent in delivering excellent meals. Good Happy Hour specials at the bar as wellSpecial Features:
- Never misses ...JB22VIPDined on 12/27/2013Holiday business lunch with a client. Outstanding as always. Even though pulled pork tacos were on the current menu, Chef Carlo was nice enough to whip up some fish tacos from some of the swordfish special. It's no wonder they won BEST FISH TACOS from Main Line Today magazine. They were the perfect compliment of fresh grilled fish and lots of heat. My guest enjoyed the salmon and we both a holiday beverage from their thoughtful wine list. Quite simply the best gastro-pub in the burbs.Special Features:
- Christmas EVEChrisDined on 12/24/2013Always love the food at 333 Belrose. It's delicious and the service was good too.Special Features:
- Once again, my meal was excellentMeganDined on 12/21/2013Once again, my meal was excellent at Belrose! Both my husband and I had the salmon with lentils - it was superb. Can't wait to come back :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- tough nightjje23Dined on 12/21/2013We were there on the Sat night before Christmas, but the one bartender was rude and when we were seated we waited 20 minutes for anyone to ask what we wanted to drink. They did give us a bottle of wine on the house (which we paid for anyway because we don't want to take money out of their pocket). Food was fair. My husband's pork was very fatty.
- The hostess is a "ditz"WaynegourmetDined on 12/16/2013I arrived two minutes before my noon reservation, said my name, said I had a reservation and that I was waiting for a friend. Ten minutes later the hostess wanders by my table and asks if I am waiting for someone. I again say my name and that I am still waiting for my friend. My friend arrives and apologizes for being 10 minutes late because the hostess told him that I had not arrived. Hostess was a total "ditz" and never even apologized for her mistake.
- 333 Belrose combined excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/13/2013333 Belrose combined excellent meals with outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soup's On..Electricity offMarianDined on 12/11/2013I was told when I entered 333 that the electricity had gone out and all that was available was soup, salad and cold sandwiches. While the manager was telling me this, the electricity came back on. My "2 bite" meal was misnames. The 1/2 roast beef/cheese sandwich was more the the 2 bites and was served with a delicious squash/apple cider soup and salad. very good and plenty of food. My companion was afraid the bean soup might be too spicey for her and I suggested she ask for a taste. Our waitress was very obliging and after the taste, my friend ordered the soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for something away fromLAwomanDined on 12/7/2013Ask for something away from parties! The cacophony was a huge distraction from the dining experience. So loud that the four of us were only able to scream to be heard! Menu is good, as was the meal.Special Features:
- One dinner came out overcookedluvchocolateVIPDined on 12/6/2013One dinner came out overcooked and waiter was barely visible during our entire dinner except to give us the check and made a point that he got 18% gratuity added on-for his non attentive service. Dessert selection lacked variety-mostly rich dense creamy desserts. Our entrees were generally good.
- I have been coming to 333eatoutVIPDined on 12/6/2013I have been coming to 333 Belrose since it opened but not for several years since I no longer live on the Main Line. For the 2013 edition, I am disappointed to say that the restaurant is nothing better than good whereas in past years it was excellent. Waitstaff is less experienced and refined; the food is OK but nothing to remember. Price points are pushing the edge for the quality.
- Better than EverkarenkwVIPDined on 12/2/2013We've been to Belrose before but I think this was our best meal yet. The salads were delicious as was the mushroom-lentil soup. The pork chop was moist and terrific. I enjoyed my pork tenderloin with sweet potato. We didn't have dessert although they sounded great. Before choosing Belrose I looked at several local restaurant menus and liked their's best for variety and choice. And we weren't disappointed.Special Features:
- All around good foodcookabunDined on 11/30/2013we went this past weekend to celebrate my son's birthday - the food was well made and tasty - good size portions - service very good. The only complaint I might have was that the hostess tried to seat us in the back room next to about 15 teenaged boys at one table despite there being a table for 4 in the main room - she complied with my request to change tables for the main room- but these efforts to try to seat single women in the back room next to noisy tables occurs too oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group of 6RichDined on 11/27/2013Excellent time Wednesday before Thanksgiving...very quiet
- Pleasant surprisebestDMVIPDined on 11/21/2013Nice but unassuming decor; however, some of the best duck and pork chop that I've ever had.Special Features: