M.Y. China - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park Court
Graton Resort & Casino
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
M.Y. China - Graton Resort & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tastemychina.com/
- Phone: 7077031955x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-2:45pm
Dinner: Su-Th 3:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa 3:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from M.Y. China - Graton Resort & Casino
Noodles. Dim Sum. Rice Plates. Dine in or To go.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
M.Y. China - Graton Resort & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)fit for foodies (8)special occasion (8)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)hot spot (2)romantic (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Pretty Good FoodJay64VIPDined on 3/1/2014Considering the location, inside a casino, this may not be where some folks would go. However, the food is pretty good and the service is great. If you go to the casino, consider eating here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress Ary was fabulousSusanVIPDined on 2/22/2014Our waitress Ary was fabulous and the manager Daniel was great fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a Casino it's goodEpicurianDined on 2/19/2014The food was very good, except for the fact that it wasn't really warm. The taste, presentation and quality were good, but it wasn't piping hot. The room is very nice, the service pleasant and the menu diverse enough to fit your appetite. I would have rated it a lot higher if the food was warmer. The casino itself was as good as one of those establishments can be. Good ventilation system so there was no discernible smoke in the air.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as last timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/19/2014First visit the honey walnut shrimp were fantastic - very succulent, cooked just right. Same dish second time way overcooked and tough. Seafood dumpling were good but served lukewarm.
- DisappointedMauiGirlsVIPDined on 2/15/2014My friend and I came here.cause e were just checking out the new casino. We were fortunate enough to have reservations. My friend tried to ordee calamari but was unable to cause they ran out. Then she tried to order chow fun and ran out. This was Valentines weekend and a week or two after Chinese New Year. How could they run out of these staple appetizers? From there, I just wanted to leave and go to the food court. We ended up.ordering and the food was ok. I would not recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:
- Best dumplings Ever!! CrabOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Best dumplings Ever!! Crab is also delicious.. Best part of dinner was the dessert.. Egg puffs a Must Have!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014This is the second time we have come to MY China. The first was for our anniversary and we had a wonderful meal. We brought our friends here for his birthday which was also valentine's day. I put this in our reservation. The meal was brought out in a timely manner, drinks were a little slow but the bar was very busy. The waitress was very attentive but when she got a little busy, there was always someone there to check in and help out. The food was delicious and our friends had a wonderful time too. At the end of our meal, they brought a dessert to our table on the house, which was wonderful! Thank you for a memorable event. The restaurant was clean and well run. A must see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodRisacDined on 2/14/2014I'd like to come back to this place again. The food was good, but it wasn't as amazing as I wanted it to be. The egg white puffs dessert was definitely the best thing we had. Beware the kung pao chicken is fried - got that over another dish because the other was fried and did not expect it. It was still very good, but not what I was expecting or what I really wanted. Also, people from the back would bring out food as it was ready - the problem is we got our dishes and had to wait about another 10 minutes for rice - it was not that big of a deal, but sort of annoying. Our actual waiter was probably one of the best I'd ever had. He hit that point between friendly but not intrusive perfectly. I'm definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chinese New Year/birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/9/2014Visited the Graton Casino and made reservations for dinner. Had the special CNY dinner for two - some dishes were good (seafood stirfry, soup dumplings) others were okay (peking duck wasn't very tender or crispy, noodles weren't very tasty). Had sugar puffs for dessert but the ones at Koi Palace are better. Overall was an okay experience, but my Cantonese penny-squeezing dad would have freaked at the prices for Chinese food. Atmosphere is kind of sterile - lots of black decor, open space that seems cold.
- MY China - thanks from North BayJenSonomaVIPDined on 2/7/2014We've been hesitant to dine at the new Graton Casino in Rohnert Park that opened here in Sonoma County. Martin Yan has a "brand" so we thought we'd try it for our anniversary dinner last night. Outstanding food, great service. They acknowledged I noted on my OT reservation this was our wedding anniversary. We were shuffled upstairs where they said "it would be more quiet" for our celebration -- but it is a sparse room that didn't have much warmth and definitely wasn't a romantic setting for our anniversary. I'm thinking we'd have preferred to be seated in the more vibrant area downstairs. Despite this -- everything we ordered was outstanding. Even if you aren't a desert person - get the Sugar Egg Puffs -- ADDICTIVE!Special Features:
- Superb Dinning ExperienceBuster2014Dined on 2/3/2014Sophisticated twist on classic Chinese favorites. Great service, Asian subtle but attentive. Not inexpensive but fairly priced. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Expensive Chinese food.. butcornettDined on 1/31/2014It was wrong from the beginning... When we walked up to a host and told him that we had a reservation, he did not reply. He stared at us and walked away when a hostess came. I think he was a floor manager or whoever he was, it was very rude of him. When we sat at our table, our waitress seemed very lost. She came back to us for a couple of times to recall what he ordered. We ordered a course meal.. and almost towards end of the course, we did not get our bottle of wine that we ordered. She never stopped by our table either so we couldn't remind her to bring us the wine. We asked one of the server who was keep brining us plates about our wine, he said he would check but he never returned after.
- High Quality Chinese FoodTipperDined on 1/31/2014We enjoyed some Peking Duck, a Papaya salad and some hot and spicy soup (it WAS spicy). All excellent! The restaurant is located in the Graton Casino, but you cannot tell you are in a casino once you enter the restaurant. It is quite nice and the noise level was just right. Good Choice! A little pricey, but not TOO much so. (except for the wine prices)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MY China - well maybeSTuffedDined on 1/25/2014In Graton Casino, very nicely decorated. Went on Sat. nite, with reservation on Open table, seated right away (to parties in line waiting for a table , we walked right in) Menu interesting, but most of our group is vegan and the printed menu is not so friendly. We mentioned to or server, who informed us of available substitutions we could do. With that, we had a good experience. Everyone loved the three pickle appetizer and the spring rolls, the forbidden rice and the green beans. Other dishes only fair (maybe because of the subs?) Dessert was good, a puff pastry with chocolate, raspberry whipped cream. Overall, would go again if in the area, but not make a special trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we went . .nmhteacherVIPDined on 1/23/2014Having read some very negative reviews (on Yelp), I almost canceled our reservation. But in the event we (group of 4) we went and were glad we did. We ordered several of the choices listed on the Dim Sum or Starter menu, and I was actually surprised at the speed with which they came to the table . . .one by one as they were prepared. Water glasses were kept full. Food was fresh and well-prepared. Recommended.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smoke from the casino ruinedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/23/2014Smoke from the casino ruined an otherwise pleasant meal
- Good, different Chinese foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/19/2014Good, different Chinese food than you would get at other places. Have had better dumplings in the Bay Area. Atmosphere is good. Does not have set family dinners that you'd find at other Chinese food places. Kind of pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedWillFly4FoodDined on 1/18/2014We had dinner here on Saturday Jan 18, 2013 @ 7:30 pm. We ordered the Venison Chow Fun $17, Hong Kong Crispy Noodle with Chicken XO $16, Peking Roast Duck (Half) $20, and Chairman Mao's Chicken $16. The man who brought over our Duck just plowed it down on our table with some anger in his tone. We were in shock but he gave us a good laugh... Everything was overpriced, serving were small and nothing great tasting. I would have had a better meal at a real chinese restaurant.
- Traditional Chinese - I Think Not.PaperRosesDined on 1/18/2014If you are expecting the traditional Orange Chicken, fortune cookies or even hot & sour soup then this is not the restaurant for you. If you are looking for good food & atmosphere & more, then this is the restaurant for. You can get potstickers here, they are whole wheat & are to die for! Everything we ordered for was delicious....Crispy Roast Chicken with Fennel Slaw, Sweet & Sour Pork, Sichuan Green Beans, Hot & Sour Soup, Beef Hand Pulled Noodle Soup! Even enjoyed a show from one of the chefs with the hand pulled noodles! That was amazing! Only wish our waitress was a little more attentive, had to ask for our rice & by the time it came we were half way done with our meal. I highly recommend making reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dim SumChuckleVIPDined on 1/18/2014This restaurant in a casino, served food that tasted great and the ingredients in each dish were of the highest quality. You can taste each ingredient in the perfectly prepared Har Gow and delicious Char Su Bow.Special Features:
- Really good food and service.jennieDined on 1/17/2014Really good food and service. The walnut shrimp was my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful spot - food averageBobsVIPDined on 1/11/2014Loved the look of the place and the service was fine. But we just didn't find the food any better than the average Chinese restaurant. The noodle dish was very bland - almost no flavor. And the noodles were mushy. Perhaps that's how it was supposed to taste, but it really wasn't very appealing to us. Probably would return to try the Dim Sum but would not return for the other entrees.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over rated Over pricedBDS1963VIPDined on 1/3/2014We made reservations and still got a bad seat, noisy and busy. The food came out cold and tasteless. It is also very expensive, we will not be back.
- This is the second time IAK19VIPDined on 1/1/2014This is the second time I have tried MY China. Once in San Francisco and once in Rohnert Park. Food and service below expectations. Rohnert Park seems to have so many wait staff but cannot seem to deliver. My advice, give it a miss. I won't be going there again.
- Food was served hot and largeluvwineDined on 12/31/2013Food was served hot and large portions. Food quality was very good. Service was fair, had to request water refills and food service to the table was a little slow. Cigarette smoke from the casino did enter the restaurant and was a definite distraction to the overall experience.Special Features: