Virtu Honest Craft
3701 N Marshall Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Neighborhood:
Modern EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
Virtu Honest Craft
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.virtuscottsdale.com/
- Phone: 4809463477x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
For parties of 7 or more please contact the restaurant at 480-946-3477
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Contemporary Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Gio Osso
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full-service catering is available; please call for information.
- Cross Street: 2nd St
- Public Transit: Scottsdale's Loloma Station is just 50 yards north of Virt.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Street parking along Marshall Way is available, as well as evening parking at Scottsdale Artists' School across the street. Overnight parking is not permitted at the school, but is permissible along Marshall way.
A word from Virtu Honest Craft
Chef Gio Osso’s intimate gathering spot is tucked inside Old Town Scottsdale’s Bespoke Inn, where his menu features contemporary cuisine inspired by his Mediterranean roots and global influences. Simply dubbed "honest craft," Chef Gio's menu changes weekly, and is comprised of reliable and satisfying mainstays like homemade pastas, hearty meat dishes and superb seafood. Join us for lunch or dinner seven days a week or brunch on the weekends inside our cozy dining room for 30 guests, or enjoy a delightful Arizona evening on our beautifully lit patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Virtu Honest Craft - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Virtu Honest Craft reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (85)great for outdoor dining (58)neighborhood gem (51)special occasion (50)romantic (42)great for brunch (17)hot spot (17)notable wine list (16)great for lunch (7)good for groups (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- DisappointingHawthornmanDined on 11/5/2013We ate here a couple of weeks ago and had a really lovely meal. This time we were disappointed. The starters were tasty but the mains were disappointing. However, I would still recommend the restaurant as it may well have been our food choices. I feel I must remark on the service though. It was poor. There were plenty of staff but yet so inefficient. Firstly we were ignored on arrival whilst 2 members of staff were chatting to another diner. Then when we ordered pre dinner drinks, we had to wait about 10 mins before they arrived, by which time our starters arrived. We therefore then requested our wine, which arrived during our main course! The staff were pleasant enough, but overall a silly drink system.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice outdoor diningAnnhVIPDined on 11/3/2013It is a nice restaurant in old town Scottsdale. The food was good but not outstanding. It was char grilled. But the service was good and so was the ambiance. All in all it was an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The cuisine at Virtu is magnificentcarryonVIPDined on 11/1/2013The cuisine at Virtu is magnificent. Our party tried four different lunch entrees plus a salad and a shared dessert. EVERYTHING was a masterpiece!Special Features:
- All goodCraigDined on 10/31/2013Vibe, Svc and food rock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stupdendous!BobCDined on 10/30/20134 of us went for dinner and had an absolutely wonderful meal. Food was creative and every dish significantly exceeded expectations. Service was great, the server very accommodating and knowledgeable. A small room, very pleasant, we will definitely go back and recommend it to others. You won't be unhappy. The pork chop is awesome, and unlike anything you've had by that name before! Grilled octopus was great. Wine list was varied and sensible. You owe it to yourself to go.Special Features:
- Did not meet expectationsbonvivantDined on 10/29/2013Presentation was beautiful. Unfortunately the pretty plates did not make up for my overcooked and bland entree of squid ink pasta with grilled octopus. The waiter asked no questions as he removed the barely touched plate - and promptly presented the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most notableOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/28/2013Our nomination for one of the 5 best restaurants in the US!!! Outstanding food, presentation, and knowledgeable wait staff that is particularly friendly. Plus great cocktails. Truly an exceptional find.Special Features:
- Outstanding food, lovely ambienceTopRealtorDined on 10/25/2013My friend and I tried this restaurant during restaurant week and were extremely impressed. However the two subsequent times I've dined here have been even better. The octopus appetizer and scallops are two stand-outs. I loved the beet and butternut squash salad as well. The patio is lovely and quiet and the service is usually excellent although this time we had a different server who was barely courteous and not willing to go the extra mile. Despite this one glitch, we will definitely be back again... and again.Special Features:
- Will return!OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 10/24/2013Chef puts his heart and soul into menu; paying attention to truly honest, seasonal ingredients.Special Features:
- Amazing lunchGigiVIPDined on 10/24/2013We love this restaurant ! The food is fabulous ! Everything is creative, amazing and fresh ! The setting is enjoyable and unique ! We loved our meal and our experience at Virtu ! Please try it ! You will love it !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- virtùreviewDined on 10/23/2013This is an amazing restaurant with a changing menu. They are passionate and deliver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute delightPM480Dined on 10/18/2013Dined in Virtu, what a fantastic find, great food, service and menu. Will definitely be back.Would give it 6 stars if I couldSpecial Features:
- FabulouspapajayDined on 10/17/2013We had a fabulous time. Great on all counts. Can"t wait to take out of town guests.Special Features:
- Virtu Virtues... and lack thereofVitaVIPDined on 10/15/2013Virtu was hard to find, but worth the visit. Excellent entrée choices and presentation and preparation. But on a busy Tuesday night, two waitresses couldn't keep up with customer requirements -- one hour to get an appetizer and another hour for entrees. But worth another try later when, hopefully, they will have their act togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointinggrtmealVIPDined on 10/11/2013Went with another couple for dinner. It took 40 min to be served wine after it was ordered and 2 hours for our mains to arrive and then they only delivered 3 of the 4 that were ordered and we had too wait an additional 8 min while our food got cold before the fourth entree was served. We thought it may have been an anomaly but ran into 4 other friends who, coincidentally were also there for dinner. Their experience was the same. Additionally there was nothing on the menu for vegetarians or pescatorians. None of the 8 of us will be returning,
- New restaurant in ScottsdaleWinstonVIPDined on 10/10/2013Virtu Honest Craft is the step in the right direction, however, it has a ways to go before it reaches its plateau in culinary excellence. Serving portions are a bit on the small side, therefore, your value for your money is somewhat pricey. The restaurant has potential, but we shall see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lived up to its reputationASUprofDined on 10/9/2013Delicious food, nicely presented. Octopus appetizer world class. Waiter was great, non-pretentious and helpful. We sat outside, lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love VirtuluvitalianfoodVIPDined on 10/4/2013Enjoyed grilled asparagus appetizer, lamb and snapper entrees, a wonderful Pine Ridge white blend, three chocolate dessert plate. Great dining experience, very attentive wait staff.Special Features:
- Amazing!RMHoustonDined on 9/27/2013We visited Virtu Honest Craft for Restaurant week and am SO glad we did. Everything about the restaurant was perfect but probably the best was our server, George. We go out to eat a fair amount but the service George provided was the best we've ever had. I can't wait to return and will recommend Virtu to everyone. Thank you for a great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for restaurant week!Eatsie2Dined on 9/27/2013Tried Virtu for restaurant week and our party of four was not disappointed. Three had the jumbo pork chop which was cooked perfectly. The chestnut Risotto a nice touch. Chocolate dessert was enough to satisfy any chocoholic! Glad we tried it. Will definitely go back to this little gem tucked away by a funky Little motel in old town Scottsdale.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekswynkoopDined on 9/25/2013Went there for restaurant week. The meat on the 'small plate' was way over cooked and tough. The flat iron steak was just ok but I wouldn't recommend it. The chocolate desert was fantastic!Special Features:
- Go for the cocktailsbostonDined on 9/24/2013The food is overpriced considering the portions. Some items were underwhelming and a few were very delicious. Outstanding cocktails!Special Features:
- The food was outstanding andWineandFoodDined on 9/24/2013The food was outstanding and beautiful, but the service was extremely slow. I know that the staff was overwhelmed, but we waited for 20-30 minutes to even get a glass of wine!Special Features:
- Nice little neighborhood secret.ALMESAVIPDined on 9/24/2013Virtu is small and quaint. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The menu small but interesting. Nice find!Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekAboveAverageDinerDined on 9/22/2013I love AZ Restaurant Week because it motivates us to venture out to a new place. Virtu Honest Craft is adorable, intimate, and downright charming. The bartender is top-notch and the drinks were excellent. I was served a perfect Aviation, and their gin is Oak aged on site. The Hemingway is also a lovely cocktail. I had the Chop and my husband had the flank steak. Our meals were both very good, and perfectly proportioned. I recommend this restaurant and wish I lived in the neighborhood so I could frequent it more often.Special Features: