3rd & Ferry Fish Market
56 South 3rd Street
Easton, PA 18042Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
3rd & Ferry Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thirdandferry.com/
- Phone: 6108291404x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Javan Small
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Off-site catering is available - Crabcakes, chilled seafood displays, and other party essentials!
A word from 3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Located in revitalized downtown Easton, 3rd & Ferry Fish Market is a full service restaurant & bar featuring 16 taps with craft beer, an oyster bar and a large, seafood-focused menu. The talented kitchen staff, led by Owner Mike Pichetto and Executive Chef Javan Small, are a major component of the dining experience, with the open kitchen located in the front of the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
3rd & Ferry Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
3rd & Ferry Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (56)neighborhood gem (53)special occasion (45)hot spot (31)good for groups (27)vibrant bar scene (23)great for outdoor dining (19)great for lunch (18)romantic (15)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (9)notable wine list (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)Show More
- 3rd & Ferry Fish MarketKnightlyDined on 7/3/2014The food was very good, I have been there several times and have had most of the items on the menu and have never been dissatisfied with the food. The service was okay however, the wait for your food is so long and it has been every time we go. Thursday 6/3/14 we waited an hour for our diner after appetizer's were served. That is way to long and it prompted more drinks so we were full when our meal came. We were a party of 8 with a $500.00 bill I would have expected a server to come by and say sorry for the wait your food is on the way etc. but I finally had to ask someone when I saw our server chatting at the bar. Even though the food is good the noise level is high and the wait is to long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great fish tale to tell.Rowan1970Dined on 6/28/2014Fantastic dining in Easton. We had heard and read many mixed reviews of the restaurant prior to dining there. We were not disappointed in any way. The menu had good variety....focuses mainly on seafood..Great service and meals were tasty and presentation was noteworthy. Could be considered a bit pricey, but well worth it.Special Features:
- great mealsteveVIPDined on 6/28/2014We went on a Saturday and were seated on time. We had the ceviche,shrimp,lobster bisque and clam chowder. It was good. The soups are on the thinner side and a bit buttery but tasted good. We then had the crab legs,lobster roll,grilled salmon and blackened tuna. It all was very good. We were full but had dessert which was ok. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKlani99Dined on 6/27/2014Staff was wonderful and very welcoming - however, the food was way overpriced and the portions were so small. 2 scoops of ice cream was 9.50 ouch and the Scallops were expensive and only got about 6 small ones. The Fish & Chip Haddock was overdone and the fries were burnt.
- DineoutalotDined on 6/25/2014Food was very good including appetizers and entres. Waiter was good. Otherwise service was a bit slow but no big issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Seafood lover...KarlDined on 6/22/2014Although I am not a huge fan of seafood, I very much enjoyed my experience at 3rd and Ferry. There were a few non-seafood dishes on the menu, and all the food was very good. Our server was very friendly and attentive. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who is interested in an up-scale seafood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem that needs to tried!jrock10Dined on 6/19/2014The beer list is extensive and includes draft and bottles. Chef specials are paired with a wine. Just the right size menu. Calamari was done perfect. Main dish was good, personally, I would have spiced it up. Overall, this is a great place for a seafood dinner with friends for on a date. PS: they had vegetarian dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KJLARCHVIPDined on 6/19/2014We enjoyed the restaurants modern feel while remembering the history of the building and the neighborhood. The food and the service was amazing.Special Features:
- 3rd & Ferry Fish MarketOKAYDined on 6/17/20143rd & Ferry Fish Market, Easton, PA. I have been there for lunch twice and dinner twice. The other night was not good. They said the air conditioner was broken, well they should have had fans on. It was hot and humid outside, in the 90's, and the temperature was the same inside. It was just horrible to go out to dinner thinking we would be in a cool atmosphere. It ruined our night. The salmon was delicious, but our friend's french fries with the crab on top was not, it was way to greasy. We were also wondering if all the fish and shell fish is fresh or if some was frozen. The service was slow too. Sams Club sells inside air conditioning units you just plug in. All stores sell fans, this restaurant really needs them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but Im not running backsatisfiedVIPDined on 6/15/2014We ate at 3rd & Ferry after a morning of biking, rode the trails from Allentown to Easton and did a quick "open table" check for lunch. Turns out that Sunday the lunch menu is unavailable and all entree's are dinner. My son ordered chowder (which he is a huge connoisseur of) and it looked like watery soup with potato chunks... he (and my wife) were less than impressed. Two salads, one "special ordered" with seared tuna, and I had a burger, a few beers and a round of bacon wrapped scallops were "pricey" for lunch. While the food wasn't bad, I didn't feel the value was there nor the selection. I absolutely WOULD return, but I cannot mark this as a "must return" as I felt the menu was limited (and expensive) for what your actually received.
- Well executedWineLoverDined on 6/14/2014Generally typical seafood restaurant offerings - but very well executed. Hospitable service with active oversight by the co-owner. Nice beer selections and a limited, but adequate wine list. Solid choice for dinner.
- FreshmamananDined on 6/14/2014Martini's were cold and just the right size. We shared the Tower and the seafood was fresh and delicious! . Chocolate peanut butter pie was a terrific way to end our meal!We are excited to return and try some of the other menu choices. They all looked amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/14/2014Everything was wonderful as usual. We brought relatives with us and it was there first time at 3rd and Ferry Fish Market. They also loved it as much as we did. Fish is always fresh and cooked to perfection. I had the combination platter (which is one of my favorites), my husband had the blackened tuna (which was outstanding), and our guest had the stuffed flounder off the theater menu. Service was great. Friendly and attentive. We can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- An Easton NewbyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014The restaurant had an electric feel because of it being recently opened and giving the locals another place for quality for and atmosphere. The staff was friendly, the food was intermittently unique and there were options for those of us who still dine out with their children ages 17,10, and 9. The one and only "blah" was the calamari. It seemed to me to be the same old heavily breaded calamari that everyone else serves. With all the other creative options you have, why not try to do something special for those of us that actually want to taste the calamari, not the breading. Otherwise, it was a perfect night.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Menu was limited. Food was very bland. In April we had a great meal...Don't know what happened?
- Top Notch Food & ServiceKitzDined on 6/6/2014Our only negative was on the second floor the ceiling is low. This made it quite loud and following conversations in a group of 6 was difficult at times. The food was wonderful!! The service was some of the best we've ever experienced.Special Features:
- ExcellentKSRPDined on 6/6/2014Overall a very good meal enjoyed by my wife and I. We were very satisfied and will go back.Special Features:
- Loved it!PiscesGirl60Dined on 5/29/2014This was my 2nd time here. Started out with a few oysters which were really great! After reading reviews I decided to try the Lobster Roll and upgrade to Market Fries. This was outstanding. The fries were crispy and had lots of crab! My friend got the Scallop Crudo (wonderful!) and the Seafood Sampler which she had gotten before and loved. It looked even better this time. Ended with Tirimisu and Chocolate Malt ice cream. YUM!!! Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent SeafoodGallantladyDined on 5/28/2014The food was really good and presented well. The chair I sat in was a bit to be desired since it had a lot of movement in it. The service was very attentive at the early dinner we had.Special Features:
- Good food, not so good serviceckm82VIPDined on 5/24/20144 of us went for dinner, none of us had ever been there before. Everything was good from the appetizers to the entre, but our server was not up to par. She never checked on us and it took forever for our dinner to come. I'd go back with hopes it was just her and not like that all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good seafood, butdeDinerDined on 5/24/2014Appetizers and entrees were very good; dessert selections were minimal / lacking and no espresso or cappuccino is available. It seemed like an in and out operation; not a place to linger and really enjoy a night out. Wine selections seemed to be very limited and rather pedestrian, particularly at low end of price range. My wife has been there for lunch a few times and enjoyed it; but I don't think that we are returning there for dinner anytime soon. Service was excellent, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 176 reviews are from the 3rd & Ferry Fish Market reviews archive.
- Great CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Wonderful food! I had the scallops which were presented in a diagonal line. Each forkful I ate tasted more delicious than the last. I didn't get a great bulk of food, but I was more satisfied after eating than if I had had piles of fries. It satisfied my soul and tummy at the same time. Everyone in our party of ten was happy, and they treated my angelic grandson like a prince. I will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backcsb327Dined on 5/17/2014I couldn't wait to try 3rd and Ferry Fish Market & I was NOT disappointed! From the minute we got there the hostesses & wait staff were very attentive. The menu was just the right size. The prices were on the higher side but not ridiculous. We had the delicious fried calamari appetizer. My husband was very happy with the beer selection. A concern of my husband's is always the size of the meal - however he was pleasantly surprised to find that his fish and chips was plenty big enough. I had the lobster roll and fries - best I've ever had. We don't normally do dessert but we had the apple pie and ice cream. The slice of pie was definately not for one person. I would highly recommend 3rd & Ferry Fish Market (in fact, I already have).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/17/2014I have heard about this place and was disappointed by the small menu ~ service was great and the good was good but nothing spectacular to make me go out if my way to go backSpecial Features:
- Outstanding placefinediningDined on 5/17/2014There was an issue at the end but the servers and manager where very patient and accommodating. In a small city like Easton yet a very elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outddcastDined on 5/16/2014The wife and I always try new places. 3&F did not disappoint. She said the were some of the best oysters she ever had. The lobster was great. The only thing I could recommend is expanding the wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stella2bellaDined on 5/16/2014Crabcake was " out of this world delicious"! Great food & beer, would definitely return!Special Features:
- sg13Dined on 5/14/2014The food was decent. My personal opinion is that it doesn't warrant the prices. Average food, at best. The 'open kitchen' & 'industrial look' is sort of cool in a 90s way, however it makes for a rather noisy experience....and it wasn't too busy the night I was there. Also, a rather meager selection of wines by the glass (or by the bottle, for that matter) & the pricing is kinda high. I mean, $14 a glass for Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio? Puhlease. You can grab a bottle for $28 at the liquor store.
- Fresh Seafood in a hip environmentDobieMomPADined on 5/11/2014I love the urban feel of the restaurant. Food is outstanding and you can taste the freshness. A little pricey, but well worth it if you're a foodie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good main dishes - sides need workLoveItalianDined on 5/11/2014Ate here do Mother's Day. Our party had lobster roll, fish and chips and bacon wrapped scallops. These items were all good. However the sides, broccolini, corn on the cob and French fries and little savory biscuits were very sub par. Biscuits were flat, over baked and flavorless. Fries were supposed to be fresh cut and were definitely frozen and over cooked. The corn on the cob was soggy and tasted old. The waiter was awesome and comped us dessert which was tasty.Special Features:
- Spectacular!!JohnMDined on 5/11/2014Great atmosphere, amazing service, nice and quiet. Fresh, juicy oysters, sweet succulent whole stuffed lobsters. The lobster mashed potatoes are wonderful. The bar offers delicious and creative drinks. The desserts are divine! A taste of Long Island in Easton! Simply wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Easton FindDeeBDined on 5/11/2014Prior to making my reservations I read the reviews. To be fair to 3rd & Ferry they've only been open about 6 months so the older reviews represented a place going through "new" restaurant pains. I was a party of 4 and we all enjoyed everything. Only "slight" issue I had was the biscuits served were a little over baked, very dark brown on the bottom. I'm looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- 3rd & Ferry Fish MarketSarahsrestaurantreviewsDined on 5/10/2014Birthday / Mother's Day celebration. The food and service were great! The restaurant is beautiful and my son loved watching the chefs cooking in the window while we were waiting. My only complaint was that I believe due to the high ceilings, it was quite loud which made it hard to carry on a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first2dineineastonDined on 5/10/2014Staff was very accommodating, no wait for our reserved table. Nice seafood selections and the staff prepared steamed clams for me which were very good. Nice upscale but not over the top ambiance.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedJoe18017Dined on 5/10/2014To begin, requested terrace seating and was contacted the day before, that the request could not be granted even though reservations were made well in advance. Next, requested a Stoli martini and was informed they did not have Stoli. Requested Belvedere and again was told did not have it. Had to settle for Absolute and the cocktail was small. After ordering apps, had to ask for bread and received 3 cold biscuits. Had the mussels which were way to small in size. Just prior to ordering the entrée, was informed that the special (swordfish) was out at 7 PM, the Saturday of Mothers Day weekend. Dinner entrees were very bland. Staff removed dinner plates while other patrons were still eating. Entrée sides were just a garnish.Special Features:
- Great time!OnrouteDined on 5/9/2014Great food, interesting menu and fabulous service. Five star all around without breaking the bank. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new place to try. I can see this becoming the hottest new restaurant in the Lehigh Valley!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/9/2014Best food I've had in many a year. Excellent service, but a little noisy. Will definitely be there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experience!melistockDined on 5/6/2014My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner. The food was the best food I have had in a while! We had 2 appetizers, the lobster mashed potatoes and the crab dip. They were both fantastic!! I had the combo platter and my husband had the NY Strip. Mine was excellent and his steak was perfectly cooked! We both had a craft beer, and they were both delicious. I cannot wait to go back there again! I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh seafood-A KeeperRatatouilleDollDined on 5/4/2014Seafood delight. Fresh! Service was wonderful. Atmosphere is clean retro with lively friendly bar. Great find. A keeper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood done right!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/2/2014Coming from New England we expect great tasting fresh seafood. Third and Ferry will not disappoint. Scallops shrimp and crab cake dinner was spot on. Fish and chips is a classic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.