L'Entrecote de Paris
1053 SE 1st Avenue
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
L'Entrecote de Paris
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lentrecotedeparisusa.com/
- Phone: 3057559995x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Saturday: 2:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Wine Bar, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: N/A
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room can be reserved for corporate events, birthdays, VIP room or parties.
- Special Events: N/A
A word from L'Entrecote de Paris
France is known for its two famous secret formulas. The first, being the eclectic potion of the druid. A panoramix so powerful it provided superhuman strength to the irreducible Gauls Asterix and Obelix. The other, is the authentic sauce recipe that furnishes all the famed entrecote dishes served at renowned restaurants known to all Parisians. A taste so striking and memorable, that its creators have decided this, would be the only course served at their restaurants. Of which, they were distinctively within reason. Because, with a dish so good on the menu, is there a need for another? For over 50 years, the succulent sliced entrecote, served with fries and covered with the Secret Sauce, has made such one dish restaurants some of the most coveted around the world. Always crowded and with queues at its doors for its lunch and dinner times, seven days a week. This is an unforgettable and mandatory experience for the lover of good food that we can now enjoy here at L’Entrecôte de Paris.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
L'Entrecote de Paris reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (8)good for groups (7)special occasion (6)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)romantic (5)neighborhood gem (3)notable wine list (3)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- EdEddieDined on 11/27/2013Great basic fare. Lovers of good, basic french food (steak frittes) should know this.Special Features:
- Compared to the "entrecôte"MinaBDined on 11/23/2013Compared to the "entrecôte" in Paris where I go regularly and where it is always excellent, I do not think I would want to go again to the one in Miami. I ordered my meat medium rear and I got a piece which was hard and tasteless. Pity. A restaurant where you have no other choice than meat that gives you a bad piece..... no good! Shouldn't be happening. The others at the table were satisfied by the food. So maybe bad luck, but shouldnt'r be happeningSpecial Features:
- Great food!BethVIPDined on 11/22/2013Great spot to eat! Staff was so helpful and just the perfect amount of attentiveness! Would go back!!! NEED to try if in Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L'EntrecoteTrevisaniDined on 11/17/2013Very good food and ambience. A little bit pricey though. When you miss the L'Entrecote either in Paris or Sao Paulo, it is a place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakbad689Dined on 11/16/2013We all loved the steak. We liked the sauce but three out of the four in our party thought the sauce needs some more mustard and pepper (green pepper e.g). The wine list needs to call their Medoc as such and not a Saint Julien. Fromages platter would look nice with a blue cheese. Very good fries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit of Paris in MiamijohnflemingDined on 11/10/2013Had this on the list for a few weeks. Was really in the mood for good Pommes Frites. We stopped by on a Sunday night. They have valet, but lots of close pay-by-phone parking available. We were given a nice outside table outside. Staff was efficient and attentive. As you may know, menu has one entree, steak! Was done to perfection and unlimited fries and sauce were delicious. Manager stopped by to check on us during the meal. The desert choices are great. I had the Profiteroles served with nutella sauce, wife had the Creme Brulee. Unfortunately, Ii had not set correctly. they comped it and offered to make her something else right away.Special Features:
- This is what Miami needs.EverVIPDined on 11/8/2013I'm from Europe and I'm so happy this place opened in Miami. The food is good quality, the steak is how you would get it in France. Is the food very refined? No, but is it good quality, yes!Special Features:
- Great mealKathyDined on 10/26/2013Loved the steak and dessert. The steak was nicely done, juicy, and the sauce really added to the flavor. For dessert, we had the mille fuille pastry and the triple mousse (chocolate, white chocolate, and mint). Both were nicely presented and delicious. The fries, salad, and bread were good but I have had better. The service was prompt and attentive. The ambiance was very nice, definitely some place I might like to go for a romantic anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant having a bad dayAv8torVIPDined on 10/11/2013The restaurant is most certainly a great place, but this day they had a bad day. My dish was not served hot and had I time I would have sent it back to the kitchen. It tasted very good, but was obviously sitting in the kitchen for a very long time waiting to be brought to my table. Service that day was unacceptable. Something was going on as even the presence of the owner/manager did not improve anything. We were not offered more French fries as it is usually done, nor did anyone check on us. :-(I would recommend this to a friend.
- fake copy of the Real EntrecotSobe1Dined on 10/2/2013Worst experience since long time in Miami! This is nothing to compare with l'Entrecote in France!
- Good but could be betterExcelenteVIPDined on 9/29/2013The food was really good and the service was also good. However, having been to the same restaurant in Geneva, Paris and New York; I think it could be better. The food and plating are not up to the same standards and the feel is also different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware!!!RSB123VIPDined on 9/28/2013I completely agree with the review of the people who Dined on 9/21/2013. Their sauce is actually cream color and taste like its mustard base, not bad but its just not like the original. The picture they have on their own menu shows it green color like the original, Whats that about...
- great placejayoDined on 9/24/2013Very romantic and quiet. Food was great and service as well..I will be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Because we were expectingAMGUDined on 9/21/2013Because we were expecting the true Entrecote de Paris, we were sorely disappointed by the sauce served with our meat. The sauce at this restaurant had a bit of a curry flavor, while the original sauce is Café de Paris. Also, the serving style with second servings of meat and French fries, like in the original, also didn't happen. In a few words, the restaurant is fine if you are not expecting anything like the original restaurants in NY or Paris.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally a great French Brasserie!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2013Finally a great French Brasserie in Miami!!! I enjoy the famous "Steak Frites" or "L'Entrecote Classique" in a nice Saturday afternoon with my friends at this new restaurant in brickell. Love the French food and although next time I'll ask for the "secret sauce" on the side, everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like you are in ParisDonmiamiDined on 9/13/2013I have been to 3 of these restaurants in Paris and this is authentic Parisian. If you have been to the others the sauce is not exactly the same and has a bit more of a curry flavor but not overwhelming. Service was great Nd very attentive. Maitre'd is ever present and a very pleasant fellow. Highly recommend profiteroles for dessert although not done with chocolate but Nutella iris still very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak frites!TAK1VIPDined on 9/12/2013Great new addition to the Brickell neighborhood! Authentic "steak frites" like I enjoyed while living in Geneva and when travelling in France. I've eaten here twice since the restaruant opened. Both times the steak has been superbly prepared, the accompanying salads fresh (with "real" French dressing), and the fries - delicious. The "chanson francaise" and brasserie type decor add to the experience. As with any new restaurant, the wait staff is still learning the ropes, but they have been well trained with any minute slip-ups corrected immediately. Bon appetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing French Brasserie!!paulrigDined on 9/5/2013I love the romantic and relaxed feel of this place - a genuine cool french brasserie. I definitely would return to try more of the amazing deserts they have. The french fries was the best I ever had, and their only one dish steak-frites with secret sauce and salad was out of this world. Everyone loved the "french patisserie" deserts. Service was well-timed and friendly, excelent wine and premium beer list were affordableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.