4515 Corrales Road
Corrales, NM 87048Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indigocrowcafe.com/
- Phone: 5058987000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday - saturday 1130am to 9pm Brunch and Dinner: Sunday 10am to 9pm Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Apodoca
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Indigo Crow
Located in the heart of Corrales, our restaurant offers contemporary American Cuisine in a charming atmosphere with our inviting staff. Enjoy dining next to one of our warm fireplaces during the cool winter months or on our cozy patio in the summerContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Indigo Crow - Best Restaurants in Albuquerque ›
Indigo Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (75)great for outdoor dining (74)fit for foodies (56)romantic (56)special occasion (54)great for brunch (38)great for lunch (37)notable wine list (25)good for groups (18)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- Best restaurant in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014We like to eat out before Music in Corrales concerts. We've tried other restaurants in Corrales and the surrounding area but none are as good as the Crow--we always get a good meal and friendly, quick service so we get to the concert on time. The salads are crisp, fresh and tasty with home made dressings--I particularly like the Catalina, with makes a good entrée. I've also tried their steaks and various fish dishes--all have been excellent. The patio is a good place to be on a warm evening, the dining room and bar are cozy on winter evenings near the fireplaces. If you go on a weekend you need a reservation--it is a small place that fills up fast, particularly on concert night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch choice for non-fast foodABQCMPDined on 3/5/2014Had never been to lunch at Indigo Crow; only dinner. Lunch was good; lettuce in salad was somewhat wilted.Special Features:
- Great food. Excellent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/2/2014We have eaten at The Indigo Crow numerous times - lunch, brunch, and dinner. The food is always great and the service is outstanding. It is a little noisy, but worth it.Special Features:
- Always greatHungryandbewilderedDined on 3/1/2014Except for the wailing child my birthday dinner was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent dining experienceTimmoDined on 2/23/2014Another excellent dining experience at the Crow. Warm and friendly, food is great! We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service and AtmosphereGeeRobDined on 2/23/2014Indigo is a regular eating spot for us at this point. We really love the food, service and atmosphere. We were out for our 34th wedding anniversary this past week and everything was really good. We really love the specials and the regular menu. I had the surf and turf (steak and shrimp) and it was absolutely delicious. The filet was the best and tenderest that I have ever had. My husband had the shrimp and scallops and it was really good as usual. Of course, we had to have dessert...really love the creme brulee and bread pudding. Thank you for a very nice night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brrrrsalboDined on 2/21/2014like this place alot.. the room they sat us in (with the fireplace, that wasnt on),, was super cold so I had to wear my coat the entire time.. other then that.. very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every aspect wonderland. HighlybillDined on 2/21/2014Every aspect wonderland. Highly recommended. Look forward aging for the nicer weather to dine on patioSpecial Features:
- My favorite Sunday placeErica87043Dined on 2/16/2014This is my go to place for celebrating my birthday during brunch time. The staff was congenial and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- it was okabqmamaDined on 2/16/2014The greeting from the hostess was not very personable- no eye contact etc. We were seated along the window wall- they have jammed the tables in too close together; the next table to sit down was squished and asked to move as did the next folks they tried to sit there. Our waitress was helpful, efficient and friendly. My husband's burrito was large and he said, tasty. My crab cakes were overspiced and you couldnt taste the crab. So for me it was just ok.Special Features:
- a beautiful out of the wayMgBuff28Dined on 2/15/2014a beautiful out of the way gem. some of the best food that we have eaten in a long time. We plan on returning very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific as always!chefjudeVIPDined on 2/15/2014Never, never disappointed with our dining experience at Indigo Crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulGoldDawgDined on 2/15/2014Our favorite restaurant - always delicious. We drive down from Santa Fe to eat here - it's that good! Beautiful ambience and terrific service too.Special Features:
- Nice Valentine LunchKCofDined on 2/14/2014I made reservations for 1 PM, we arrived a few minutes before and were seating within 5 minutes... the waitress promptly took our orders for drinks, provided the wine list and returned with our selections. We ordered an appetizer, salads and sandwiches, the deliveries were spaced nicely to allow us to finish each course. Had a great time, look forward to having dinner as well as outdoor meals soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our local favorites!TheRavenDined on 2/11/2014We come to this restaurant a few times each year for special occasions. It is definitely one of our favorite restaurants for just the two of us. The food is outstanding and our service this time was great. Beware of coming in groups of more than four or five as the accommodations are limited. We have had some service issues in the past (during a busier period) but the food has always been the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night out, but...WBTRADined on 2/8/2014I was rather nonplussed by the lack of any vegetarian (or particularly vegetarian-adjustable) entree on the menu. I ended up eating a bunch of appetizers. Which was basically fine, everything was tasty. I kinda felt like I was stuck at the kids tea party while my dinner companions were enjoying grownup food. But when dinner for three comes to $140—and I'm paying—I wouldn't be too annoyed if there was either a single thing on the proper menu that I could eat, or if the server had cued in to all of my obvious "I'm a vegetarian, ummm...what can I eat here" questions/order and maybe offered some alternative. But, that said, my friends had a great time, and that is frankly more important to me than the rest of it. And the place was gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect eveningTwoopyDined on 1/29/2014everything was perfect. the food is delicious. the staff goes the extra mile. wood is always burning on the fire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was Great!RegularsVIPDined on 1/26/2014Sunday, my husband, 6 year old granddaughter and I had brunch at the Crow. My husband had wonderful eggs, potatoes and red chile and said it was probably the best he has had. I had the eggs, goat chees and asparagus and it too was wonderful. our granddaughter only wanted fruit and they made it into a lovely flower for her, she ate every bit in addition to a virgin belini. Just can't beat the service by Becka and the quality of the food!Special Features:
- When we were at the restaurant,KateDined on 1/24/2014When we were at the restaurant, there was a large group of rather loud ladies. We all liked our food and wine, though, so we will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceIrishrose31Dined on 1/19/2014Moved here from DC recently. Googled great restaurants in ABQ. Finally a great restaurant in ABQ ( Corrales) .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2014Thanks Hugh for the best table in the house. You're my man. Will, thank you so much for your kindness, knowledge of the menu and for just being there. What a blast! What a fine dinner. What fine folks. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Amateur FoodieCharlyDined on 1/10/2014This is a wonderful little place in a little village just outside of Albuquerque. Tree lined streets and lovely atmosphere greet you at the door. The food is truly phenomenal and world class. The brie en croute is my favorite appetizer and the filet is my favorite entrée. We have gone to Indigo Crow for special occasion, as well as just because and they do not disappoint. This is a five star and worth every penny and bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemMitchieDined on 1/10/2014When thinking of places to go, I always forget about Indigo Crow. It is by far one of the coziest dining experiences in the winter and in the summer the patio is perfect! The food is great and the service is very knowledgeable and informative. Also our server had the memory of a 5 year old. We had a great experience from the wine to the entree it all was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic!RickDined on 1/7/2014Brought my Fiancée here for a birthday dinner and it was amazing. I requested a table near the fireplace when placing my reservation and the table was waiting for us when we arrived. The staff was on top of everything from seating us, to taking our order in a timely manner, filling our glasses w/water or wine etc. Very tentative and made the experience enjoyable. I mentioned the dinner was regarding a birthday and they brought out a slice of pie with a lit candle...perfect. This is my 4th time here and it's always fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dress warm as it is very coldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/3/2014Dress warm as it is very cold if you are seated next to the wall. We live nearby and have had dinner here many times, and the people still don't seem to recognize us. It is sort of strange and we tend to feel invisible at times here. It can get very noisy if the main dining room is full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EvemrsmeyerDined on 12/31/2013The food was outstanding, the service was amazing and the wine complemented the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect New Year's eve celebration!chefjudeVIPDined on 12/31/2013Prix fixe meal that was fabulous. My husband and I each ordered something different from the three courses and shared bites. Soooooooo good - fresh, creative, top quality ingredients, prepared superbly. As usual, Junior and crew came through beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Mexico SecretCarlosDined on 12/28/2013Indigo Crow is now one of my favorite restaurants in the Albuquerque area. Looking forward to taking friends and family that visit the area. Its a place that we plan to frequent throughout the year. Great for lunch, afternoon brunch, and lovely dinners. You will be happy with the decision to dine in a place that feels like home.Special Features:
- Great place wonderful good.HeynowVIPDined on 12/28/2013I really enjoy this place most times. Although on our last outing we did have a less then ideal experience. Had reservation for 7:30pm, arrived 10 minutes early and still had to wait 40+ minutes past the reservation time to finally sit is at a table. Hope this was an isolated event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Friends were blown away!RegularsVIPDined on 12/28/2013We had dinner at the Crow with four of our friends who have eaten pretty much all over NM and on their travels. Two had the filet specials, one had the lobster ravioli, two had the salmon and I had the beef with asparagus. We eat there often and compare all other restaurant food to this one, but our friends loved it! They particularly wanted to compare the key lime pie with their favorite in Florida and this one was one top! Thanks to the Crow for impressing our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemCorkySavDined on 12/28/2013My husband and I love Indigo Crow and have been going for years and years! We love to go during the Christmas holiday which is what we were doing when we went on 12/28 and I invited my brother and his girlfriend who have never been. They both fell in love with it so I wouldn't be surprised if they now have Indigo Crow on their list. Food was excellent as usual!Special Features:
- Outstanding experience!HooahDined on 12/27/2013Celebrated our daughter's 24th birthday. It was her choice of restaurants, and to our pleasure, is our most favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALL WAS GREAT. Food, ambiancebillDined on 12/26/2013ALL WAS GREAT. Food, ambiance charmingly rustic, fireplace, patio for summer. Lovely eveningSpecial Features:
- Great food! Spend ChristmasNannDined on 12/24/2013Great food! Spend Christmas Eve here every year and love the service, food, and friendliness!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Indigo CrowParadiseBlueDined on 12/24/2013The menu and service is always wonderful here, and the wine list includes many great New Mexico favorites. We had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner as a family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great fun!RegularsVIPDined on 12/22/2013It is always nice to have dinner with wine at the Crow. Don and Gina stopped by to wish us Happy Holidays and sipped a glass of wine with us. We had wonderful lite fares, salad and crab cakes, and the beef appetizer which is actually more like a filet, and perfectly prepared asparagus. Can't go wrong here whether it's dinner for an occasion or just stopping by for a glass of wine and an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food. The romaineOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/21/2013Excellent food. The romaine salad is the best! Don't pass it up. The rack of lamb and the duck were outstanding. Great service and a wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great small location.SteveczDined on 12/20/2013Away from the hustle and bustle of Albuquerque, yet hidden within, great atmosphere and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Very good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2013Great food. Very good service. Incredibly loud. i'll be back when it's warmer and we can sit outside on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had the house salad with lobster-veTimmoDined on 11/30/2013Had the house salad with lobster-very good. Wife had lobster risotto, nice spicy flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.